Bionifight 4

Voltex

OOC: I did NOT summon the tree! We're on VOYA NUI :voyanui: , a place WITH trees! :censored:I'm seriously thinking of quitting! http://www.bzpower.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/upsetw.gif IC: "THAT BURNS, DARNIT!" Sybre licks the burns and punches both of JiMing's cheeks. Then he lifts his foot high and brings it down on JiMing's noggin.OOC: Don't you DARE utter the name "Nujanii"!

mindeth the cobwebs

OOC:All right, whatever....IC:JiMing took the attacks, but stood his ground. Then JiMing kicks Sybre flat on his back. Taking a page from The Legend of Zelda, he jumps up and stabs Sybre with his sword.OOC:I don't like Nujanii much, but he's still a Bionifight player. I still respect him. And just make sure that you don't summon things too often. There are limitations on what you can do.

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

Unfortunately, Sybre wasn't killed (don't worry, I took your attack), although that would have been cool. Sybre grabs the blade of the sword and breaks it. Then he rapidly kicks JiMing's head then punts him high into the air.OOC: Going to bed now. G'nite!

mindeth the cobwebs

And now we're at another point where everything devolves into an argument. =/Seriously, guys, chill. This happens at least once every few rounds, and it's why people leave this game. Just chill. It isn't real life! It's something where you can be insane, do crazy things, and live!Anyhow, welcome, Zakaro! Hope you enjoy your stay here, and I hope you don't get driven away by the sometimes utterly stupid arguments that pop in here! =3 (BTW, I'm poking fun at myself more than anyone here, as I'm rather hypocritical on that point. DX)So ToD was rather angry that Sybre, JiMing, and everyone besides Nujanii ignored his sweeping attack of doom. He also questioned how flying helped Nujanii, but that was just game physics and whatever. So he put on a trollface as he caused a strong gale to slam his arch-nemesis into the ground. Than the toa of fire would have an absolute zero block of ice crash upon his pancaked self. And ToD began laughing maniacally, yet again.So he kept Russian dancing by himself, annoyed that the Forever Alone modifier had been in place for three round straight.

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

ToD kicked Junkyard's teeth from his jaw before he climbed out. He then began pummeling his fellow competitor with his flags. "Now, eating people isn't nice! You have to beat them to a pulp, not eat them!"

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

"I'M SUPPOSED TO BE THE CRAZY ONE!!!" Sybre yells as he grabs ToD's ankles and yanks on them. ToD falls face first one the ground. Sybre then proceeds to rapidly stomp on ToD's head."HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Geez, my head's gonna fall off.

Edited by Didonchu

mindeth the cobwebs

IC:Pirok got a lot of sticks off the ground (along with the conveniently placed signpost from last round), before throwing them all at Sybre, JiMing, and ToD (no guarantee they'll hit, though).

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC:"I like sticks! Sticks are COOL." Pirok said, as the sticks were turned to dust before they could be stuffed down his throat. However, when he was sent flying, he grabbed Sybre, spun in mid-air, and threw Sybre into the quick-sand.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

The chunks slammed into Whale, but otherwise didn't cause him much harm. Technically, he was immune to the Chaos because it was just purple plasma, so in fact he absorbed it, which made him grow to enormous proportions and rampage he island decapitating everyone and erupting the volcano and incinerating everyone on the battlefield oh yeah he was also way more defensive now and was unhurt by almost everything so he was pretty much a boss now boosted his plasma power a bit.

Edited by Squishypony

overlordsukapon.png

"NO, SENIOR, I AM THE MOST INSANE! Unless that tree was eaten by a zyglak who was break-dancing on a whale," responded ToD with a shrug as he grabbed Whale and started to hit everybody else with him. They couldn't really escape, as he froze everyone to the ground with unmeltable ice.

" I SAID I'M CRAZEH!!!" Sybre yells as he breaks through the ice. He Frenzies ToD, laughing maniacally the whole time, and throws him all the way over to Metru Nui. Once ToD lands, Sybre Pixel Blasts Metru Nui, blowing it up."Maybe I should put it back together after the round is over! Mmm... nah!"

mindeth the cobwebs

Every Thursday I am gone for most of the day. So I am sorry I cannot adequately preform. Please pardon me for ignoring a ton of effects your attacks might have.NujaniiNujanii was hit by whatever and landed hard on the ground. Then a magical bar of chocolate appeared and Nujanii ate it, healing him fully.

NujaniiNujanii stood and used a teleport disk to bring Zakoro in front of Nujanii."Alright, noob. Let's see how you measure up."Nujanii activated his kakama and drew both daggers."We've lost most of our good meleers."Nujanii ignited his daggers."I hope you can take their place amoung us."

Edited by Nujanii: Kanohi Master

Plan your next move carefully. Keep in mind my limited omniscience. Any slash or stab I will be aware of. Even if I see it not.NujaniiSybre had no access to Nujanii's pack. At all. Nujanii didn't know if this was a PIG-able offense. Nujanii resolved to read the rules. In the mean time, Nujanii negated the attack and hit Sybre with a reconstitute at random disk. Turning him into an orange bunny with pores on him that oozed a liquid that strenghtened whatever it touched.Nujanii turned back to Zakoro. Nujanii rolled backwards, sprang to his feet, and attempted a fast series of slashes while running in a tight circle around Zakoro.

Edited by Nujanii: Kanohi Master