LEGO Top Gear

Fans of LEGO and the BBC show Top Gear were in for a treat the other days with the latest

which features the characters as minifigures. It's quite a nice animated short, and features some LEGO car models as well. The characters, however, are having a hard time in the transition to being minifigures. It's quite a fun watch.

View the full article

I don't watch the show, so I didn't enjoy it as much as someone who does watch it probably would. But I still liked it. Especially the guy who kept getting Lego pieces stuck on him. I could see that happening to me if I became a minifig. :P

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

Too tall? They are mini-figures. Most don't have accurate size differences. I mean come on now. The mini-figures really only have 2 sizes. Adult and kid, and the kid is only smaller because of the brick leg piece. Anyway this is kind of cool. I always seem to love when somebody does a lego spoof.

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png