Hitman XVI: Way of the Warrior

Makuta of Time

Due to me falling asleep earlier than what I want the past few days, here's the scene you've all been waiting for. Strap yourselves in cause it's a good one.

Round 3:

"And so another night begins. Wouldn't you say the warriors of today so a high decadence?" The masked warrior turned to the others and the nodded in agreement. "Vox, step up the plate once more. This time, unleash their true forms on them and show them what they really are." The Reaper stepped forward and unleashed a powerful roar in which shadow energy shot out of his body. The energy soon leeched itself onto the warriors that were still breathing.

The first to be affected was Axilus Prime in which he fell to his knees in pain. His armor began to change and so did his mind as the true beast inside took over. Instead of having the noble armor of a Prime, he became the horrid monster of a brutal knight of long ago. He got up off his knees and let out a gravely roar as he ran towards his target with his mace in hand.

Next was JAG as his cloaked icy visage soon turned to that of the real frost monsters of the mountains of Okoto. Now all could see his face and every step he takes leaves a trail of frost for everyone to see. He dragged his icy club along the sidewalk of the city as he searches for his target in Okoto City. "I'll find you and kill you with my bare hands if I have to."

The next two were Shadowhawk and Kopekemaster. Shadowhawk's entire body became that of a bird-man with the energy of shadow seeping out his feathers. He quickly flew ouf his perch to seek out his target for the night. Kopekemaster turned into a rather interesting figure of a Kopeke. It was rather an enigma of what he became as he seemed to look normal than nothing ferocious like the others. He looked into the skies and found his target : Shadowhawk.

He unsheathed his short swords and threw them at the flying warrior. The swords just pricked his hide as he let a loid squack in pain. "So it seems my chances fell short even with this stone." He pulled out a Pakari stone and saw the number given to him: 1. "No matter. I sense someone will eliminate him soon."

Meanwhile, a short distance away from Kopeke was JAG. He growled at Shadowhawl for him flyimg away like a coward. He activated his Possibility Stone and morphed his weapon into a heavy pitchfork. Spinning around violently, he throws it at Shadowhawk like an Olympoc Athlete. Soon the pit hfork foind its mark and pierced his hide, caisimg the bird-mam to fall into the forest floor. Although the Frost Beast did use the Possibility Stone, he just became immortal from any attack from the others. Sadly he didn't achieve his goal and roared in frustration as his fodder fell down to the ground.

As JiMing sat in a bar in the city, he tirned around and wondered what the commotion was. "Looks like they're at it again. " He drank his bourbon to the bottom as he asked the tender to bring him another.  Then he began to feel sick as he fell to the floor and became limp as he foamed on the mouth. It seemed someone got their kill tonight and another warrior dead for the Forgotten.

Shadowhawk slowly rose up to his feet as he was still bleeding from his wounds. Then a crashing sound came from within the forest amd the being who caused it slammed into him witn his mace. Axilus bashed the warrior with his mace but no dents were being made in his armor. That's when he became furious and brought out his Beam Rifle in which he rapidly fired six shots into his head. He then kicked his limp body as he roared at his victory thanks to the help of his Sanok Stone. 

"So I now have two more warriors who will join me in the times of the lost. How saddening for me. Good thing they'll return to normal once the sun rises. Excellent work Voxumo." While at bar, Voltex walked in and saw the body of JiMing. "I'll have what he didn't have. I rather live than die by drinking."

Tl; dr

JiMing poisoned by Shadowhawk

Shadowhawk blasted by Axilus Prime.

Axilus, Kopeke, Voltex (Lucina) and JAG are the only remaining warriors. Due to me making y'all wait 108 hours, next round will begin in 24 hours. 

Edited by The Forgotten Warrior
  • Upvote 3

gallery_110528_107_5250.jpg

when did i die

E: I don't think I did

I just haven't done anything since my actions were not represented in the first scene ;__;

Actually Voltex, that I reviewed the first scene, you're actioms were represented. 

Right when he pulled the trigger, he sensed a snaping of a rope not far from him. He quickly turned around and fired another fuel rod at a cake that was close to hitting him. He quickly left the area before the attacker could reload.

"Aw Potoo! I almost had him." He threw his Possibility Stone on the ground and it soon shattered into pieces. "I think that stome was defective." He soon left shop and made his way out of the building. Once everything had settled down

I thought the Powtoo would give it away. Guess I'll have to edit it to place your name. :P

Phew, sent mine in just in time.

AND I SURVIVED AGAIN

YES

Kopekemaster turned into a rather interesting figure of a Kopeke. It was rather an enigma of what he became as he seemed to look normal than nothing ferocious like the others.

Hehe yesssssssss

Edited by Kopekemaster
rsz_screenshot_from_un_chien_andalou.jpg
My Writing Blog (more writing coming soon!)

My Bionicle/LEGO Blog (defunct)

Hyfudiar on Spotify (noise/drone/experimental music)

See for yourself. :)

Round 4: A Champion is Crowned

"I sense the time is near for the champion to be crowned. Excellent, it's about time we switch things up. Chro, be of assistance and give us them heightened senses for this round. They'll need it." "With pleasure." Chro stepped forward and sent out waves of power which reached every warrior still alive.

Kopekemaster walked through the ally way behind the Beacon Inn. As he walked away, he sensed someone come up behind him. He turned around and blocked the attack by JAG. "I have found you Kopeke! Tonight you will be dead like all before me!" JAG kept swinging his mallet at Kopeke but he continously blocked his attacks with his shield. After a few seconds of JAG dented Kopeke's shield, he slammed the mallet on the ground which caused a small quake to knock Kopeke master off his feet. Seeing his opportunity, he activated his Pakari Stone and went in for the kill. "Die!" Before Kopeke could grab his shield after it fell off his hand, his stopped moving as a flatten skull of the Master of the Kopeke's lay squashed under JAG's mallet.

JAG then quickly swung his hammer as the former Golden Tahu, now known as Axilus Prime, shot out a blast of fire from his hands. "Seems the Prime still stands." "Two honorable warriors stand before each other. One shall stand..." "One shall run!" "!" JAG ran away from the Prime and  enetered an abandoned warehouse. "Follow if you dare, Prime!" Axilus went inside the warehouse cautiously as the place was really dark. "Something doesn't feel right about this place. Where is he?" JAG was no where im the building as he found an open window to climb out off. Then several green and red light lit up all around Axilus. "This cannot be good."

"Why hello Axilis. Glad you could fall into my little trap. As you can see, I wrapped the entire warehouse with a deadly concoction of C-4 and nitroglycerin. I seriously doubt you'll make it out alive. Oh and when you die, say hello to the other Primes for me will you." Voltex closed the line to the warehouse and with a push of a button, the warehouse light up the night sky with a brilliant flame that could touch the heavens. At the Beacon Inn, Voltex laughed at his accomplishment and celebrated with a drink.

Unknowingly, that same drink was the same one Kopekemaster laced. His Atropa Belladonna juice quickly made a heavy toll on his muscles and nervous system. Voltex soon collapsed onto the floor looing like a weird taxidermy figure that you'd see in a museum. "Man, guess he didn't like the drink." Said the bartender as he looked over the counter to see Voltex."

JAG looked off in the distsnce as the warehouse Axilus was in blew up."Seems like I win this." "Not quite yet, JAG." JAG turned around to see who was behind him, but when he did so the neimg placed his hand his face and teleported him somewhere. "Where am I?! Who are you!?"

The being turned around and chuckled at that question given to him. "I knew you wouldn't remember me. How about I show you who I was once more." He removed the skull mask and revealed his true face: The wielder of the Mask of Life. "Flaredrick? Is that you?" "In the flesh. It's been so long since the lives of others were in hands. But I knew you wouldn't remember me because this world we are in isn't our homeworld. I lived once along time ago in a universe different from this."

"I remember now! You commanded the Dark Hunters for thre years unknowingly to everyone." "Exactly." "But...I thought you died?" "I did, but with this mask, immortality plagues you forever, until now." "What do you mean?" "I'm saying, kill me if you can remember!" Flaredrick lashed at JAG with his twin Great Swords which cut the warrior of ice.

"I actually do remember! Gun: 6!" JAG fired a shot from his pistol at Flaredrick but it just bounced off. "Knife: 5!" He brought out his ice axe and slashed the Forgotten Warrior across the chest which left a mark. "Explosion: 4!" He then stabbed a spike grenade on the Toa and the grenade soon exploded which left the Toa injured. "I'm glad you can remember! Never thought I'd see this day come true!"

JAG continued his onslaught on the Toa as he continued to bring out the weaknesses of the warrior. "Sledgehammer: 3!" JAG brought back out his mallet and swung hard at the Toa's sides which rendered him motionless for a while. "Poison: 2." He brought the Toa's hesd close to him and stuffed down his throat cyanide. The Forgotten Warrior tried to cough up the poison but it was too late. JAG was at the final point. "Wire: 1." He snapped a wire exposed from the wall and wraoped it around the Toa's throat. 

He gasped desperately for air but couldn't as the cyanide took its toll. JAG jammed the wire haflway into his throat and slammed the warrior's body onto the floor. Now Flaredrick was dead as the injuries on him and the wire left him lifeless. JAG let out a roar as his mission was achieved. He won Hitman.

Tl; dr

Kopekemaster killed by JAG 18

Axilus Prime blown up by Voltex

Voltex poised by Kopekemaster

The Forgotten Warrior kolled by JAG 18

JAG wins! Again. The reason as to why he wims and not someone else, is due to 3/4 kills were on your weakest stat. But I still had to roll the kill against JAG and the number was still higher than the attack against him. So since a winner had to be chosen, I went witn the one who had the highest stat against his kill. If JAG doesn't want to do the next one, someone else can take up that offer.

It was fun writing all the scenes and I hope y'all enjoyed each one. This round is in dedication to Monty Oum who passed away recently. Hope to see y'all in the next Hitman. :)

• Upvote 4

Aw. So close. And the irony is that my target won, too. Well, congratulations JAG.

Very well written scene, Snake. "One shall stand..." "One shall run!" was hilarious. You accidentally broke your link in honor of Monty though. May he rest in peace.

Edited by Axilus Prime

Pk57sNJ.jpg

First, great scene and good game everyone.

Now, while I do have a Hitman game thought up and would be glad to host another game; I think I'm going to wait and see if anyone else, who has a cool idea for a game that they want to try, steps forward to host.  

cheesebanner.jpg.4e180047b2ca502f2c43489af7b439da.jpg

So, I had this idea, where I would actually be the one to arbitrarily decide who dies, and how, in a Hitman game, and there's lots of blood, and if anyone speaks up against me, I'll kill them, and, uh, yeah, thoughts?

(I'm joking.)

rsz_screenshot_from_un_chien_andalou.jpg
My Writing Blog (more writing coming soon!)

My Bionicle/LEGO Blog (defunct)

Hyfudiar on Spotify (noise/drone/experimental music)

JAG: I'd like to hear your idea.

Ask and you shall receive.

So, the story is TSO decides to host a DH recruitment contest and expects the contestants to kill each other at night to gain an edge.  

As far as game play goes, every odd numbered round will happen during the "day" in which all the players have a glorified game of rock-paper-scissors-Spock-lizard; even numbered rounds will happen like a normal game of hitman.

Thus, you can win the game by either winning the contest or by killing all the contestants; people who win fights will also get special powers that make it easier to kill.  

That's basically it, yes I know it sounds like Mafia: Tournament of Champions, but that was a good game so who cares?   :P

This glorified game of rock paper scissors. Explain how it works.

During odd numbered rounds players will pm me three (or four) choices from the game such as Stone, Ice, Water or FIre, Fire, Fire, Fire.  Each element beats two other element, so if one player lists fire as their first choice and the other player list ice, than player one wins.

All players will be divided into matches at the beginning of the game.