If you saw...

Xabla

I'm going with Karzahni, at least I get a Mahiki and shredder claws.

If you got to enter a bionicle themed paintball fight using Zamor spheres filled with paint, Zamor launchers and you got to wear powerless kanohi for protection, you would...

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

...I'd dive in only to realize that it's energized protodermis, I can't swim, and I'm not destined to transform...

If the Voyager probe stumbled upon Spherus Magna...

"Ten thousand futures have I looked at. A hundred thousand. And in only one does mankind finally unite, and flourish...and survive. Only one. Doomworld."

210pxthe_master_doctor_doom.jpg

I make them come to all my amazing parties.

If you granted the powers of all of the Kanohi in one mask...

t5pQDlO.jpg

:i:   :n:  :a:   :r:   :y:

...wonder just who these "Barracki" are, before shrugging my shoulders and going to fight them.

If you saw Teridax battle Optimus Prime...

"Ten thousand futures have I looked at. A hundred thousand. And in only one does mankind finally unite, and flourish...and survive. Only one. Doomworld."

I'd be a little kid, since both of them are toys and I would be seeing them battle in my over active imagination.

If you accidentally dropped your prized belongings in the energized protodermis pool and they were destined to transform, what would come out?

Edited by Liuth

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

My Prized Belongings would suddenly have minimal wear, but it will be factory new.

If you had to guard the mask of life on Voya Nui with Axonn, Brutahka and Umbra, You would...

BEHOLD.....THE DREAM TEAM! COMING SOON.... :o

~ Oh hi thar, here are some quotes: ~

"Where wisdom and valor fail, all that remains is faith. And it can overcome all" -Toa Mata Tahu, MNOG

"Sometimes a hero has to do something else besides beat the villans and come home covered in glory. Sometimes, he has to make a sacrifice so that a lot of people he's never met before and who don't know his name can live."

-Toa Hahli, Downfall

I'm mata Lewa, I think I'm good to defend the mask of life. Not sure who will be on the toa mata team now that I'm here with the mask of life.

If you woke up one day and found yourself in the middle of a matoran village, you would...

I would be the Protector of Earth, so that I could have a launcher for my chest. Also, PURPLE!

If Karda Nui was discovered at the center of the earth, you would...

Try to enter the Codrex

If the Codrex was real you would...

cringe

Expect a Bart baker parody & rap critic review to come out, my friends will sing it non stop and I will gladly tune it out with ice ice baby.

If Greg Farshtey said he will canonize the stupidest ideas, you would...

I would think that he was bored.

If Don the Ta-Matoran actually became a set

"Where wisdom and valor fail, all that remains is faith. And it can overcome all" -Toa Mata Tahu, MNOG

"Sometimes a hero has to do something else besides beat the villans and come home covered in glory. Sometimes, he has to make a sacrifice so that a lot of people he's never met before and who don't know his name can live."

-Toa Hahli, Downfall

...I'd try to go back to sleep and convince myself it's a dream.

If Lego announced a Bionicle/Star Wars crossover set...

I would hope it was canon only to the Lego Movie and not Bionicle and certainly not Star Wars.

If you saw someone not give you something involving legos to see in this game...

Want to solve an exciting murder mystery? Try Murder Mansion II, a new game in Games and Trivia! 8 Spots remaining!

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/19274-murder-mansion/?do=findComment&comment=964351

I would just go with it.

If a toa of time does exist in G2 bionicle

-Toa Hahli, Downfall

Wish him a lovely day

If Hewkii was singing Confessions Part 2 to Macku

-Toa Hahli, Downfall

still argue that Helryx and Tobduk are two of the evilest characters in Bionicle despite having good intentions and fighting with the good guys. (Murdering thousands of both defenseless innocents and your own agents when to protect the location of an island when the owner never asked for it. Couldn't every non evil being that knew the location of Artakha be sent to it or the Order headquarters? And after the Avohkii was lost what did they still need to protect? Couldn't they have just moved that?)

If you saw me ranting about the order...

Want to solve an exciting murder mystery? Try Murder Mansion II, a new game in Games and Trivia! 8 Spots remaining!

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/19274-murder-mansion/?do=findComment&comment=964351

...sign up to serve under anyone except Mutran and Chirox. I don't wanna be mutated...

If Greg agreed to canonize your Bionicle MOC, you would...

Create a mary sue and have her save the MU and prevent Teridax's reign.

If Takanuva was released with chrome gold pieces instead of the regular gold lego uses in their pieces, you would...

...not even know, because of its camouflage system.

If you found a Skrall shield, you would...

Pretend I'm a skrall and ask my friend how to get a costume together so I can finally cosplay as one.

If you found noble kanohi on sale for $10-20, with the suckier of the powers being cheaper than $15 and the kanohi better powers costing more, you would...