If you saw...

Xabla

Trick question, I didn't get beat up, I defended myself and she gave up.

If Takanuva showed up to your doorstep with his Ussanui and challenged you to a race, you would...

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

...Point them at someone else and get the heck out of there.

If Turaga Vakama decided to run for election...

"Ten thousand futures have I looked at. A hundred thousand. And in only one does mankind finally unite, and flourish...and survive. Only one. Doomworld."

210pxthe_master_doctor_doom.jpg

I'd buy it, then regret my purchase when I find out there is only one good song on the album.

If someone sent a Rorzahk to your house in the middle of the night, you would...

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

Wait and see if it was done well like Leonard Ninoy in the new Star Trek or not. If done poorly I would categorically deny it.

If you saw a Muaka playing Xbox...

Want to solve an exciting murder mystery? Try Murder Mansion II, a new game in Games and Trivia! 8 Spots remaining!

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/19274-murder-mansion/?do=findComment&comment=964351

I'd go bring it some Doritos and Mountain Dew before leaving my house to keep away from it when it rage quits.

If you found out the singing squid and Vorahk will join the Piraka on their world tour, you would...

Edited by Liuth

I'd buy one issue, then proclaim I will never support Lego, only to go buy more when they come with free masks.

If Nhidiki knocked on your door and asked if he could live in a spare room or the basement, you would...