The 2011 Christmas Advent Calendar

~kh

Yay new comicLol, clever idea, it was funny singing the song, then I was like wait... that's not Censored out... then the matoran pointed it out, I was like awww.I don't get the Black Six referance... Anyone can help me out?z_signoff.png

Thanks! And the B6 thing, you know he usually edits out filter abuses and stuff? Well, since the MAS in Christmas was censored, I thought I would put something in with B6. So that's what it means.-Rez

Yay new comicLol, clever idea, it was funny singing the song, then I was like wait... that's not Censored out... then the matoran pointed it out, I was like awww.I don't get the Black Six referance... Anyone can help me out?

Thanks! And the B6 thing, you know he usually edits out filter abuses and stuff? Well, since the MAS in Christmas was censored, I thought I would put something in with B6. So that's what it means.-Rez
>.<That makes perfect since. Haven't been on bzpower for along time, I forgot B6 did stuff around here still xp--But anyway Cool Comic Reznas, I also like your main Comic series too.z_signoff.png

Yay new comicLol, clever idea, it was funny singing the song, then I was like wait... that's not Censored out... then the matoran pointed it out, I was like awww.I don't get the Black Six referance... Anyone can help me out?

>.<That makes perfect since. Haven't been on bzpower for along time, I forgot B6 did stuff around here still xp--But anyway Cool Comic Reznas, I also like your main Comic series too.z_signoff.png
I'm glad you understand now. Thanks!-Rez

A spy be sappin' my jokes! :oThat was funny, especially how you censored the "mas" instead of "Christ." :lol:And if Kahi's your attorney, then I guess I can't really get too mad at you (which I'm not :pirate: ).Good work, m'boi.EDIT: For those of you who don't get the reference, here's the comic in question that I made last year.

Edited by Darcsyde

The whole censored thing in both comics made me laugh! :D

pony_herd_really_tiny.png

In the meantime, you shall be loved and tolerated.

-----------------------------------------

I am both Toa Mata Nui and Dragonfly the Luminescent

The "WHERE IS SANTA" panel made me laugh. :DNice job, Vataki! I love how you portray Dr. Giggles's personality.

Vataki, you're awesome. And I'm terrible with genders on this site. Until Giggles mentioned it, I thought Santa was still Santa. WHEN I KNEW THE TRICK FOR FIGURING OUT THE GENDER IN THIS SPRITESHEET TOO!And if you remember, it was already decided who Santa would be in Timely Insanity.Great comic, as always.

I leik the use of ragecomicfacethingy in that panel thar. Also, I dub that new expression Epic troll face.Now, for that you shall not pass seen, it would've been more affective if he got like an old floppy santa hat and a fake beard. It'd complete the Gandalf look.I seriously couldn't tell it was a female at the beginning, but I got that figured out. :) Nice comic btw.~Exon :hau:

I would post saying only, "You're awesome," but I would get reported for spam, and rightfully so. Then I would have to delete my own post or maybe leave an edit telling myself to read the rules, which I wrote. You get the picture.

As you can see, I support the "put a windrider quote in your sig" movement. I do hope it catches on.

O kewl. I be Tohunga. But I suh tinee. owell.

-{ Bad Images }- -{ What Just Happened 2.0 }-

That comic would have probably been funnier to me if I had seen Darcsyde's Christmas comic.None the less, it was quite funny.

Thanks Vataki!

A spy be sappin' my jokes! :oThat was funny, especially how you censored the "mas" instead of "Christ." :lol:And if Kahi's your attorney, then I guess I can't really get too mad at you (which I'm not :pirate: ).Good work, m'boi.EDIT: For those of you who don't get the reference, here's the comic in question that I made last year.

Thanks Darc!

The whole censored thing in both comics made me laugh! :biggrin:

Thanks man!

@Reznas: Good job; Darcsyde's comic immediately came to mind when I read the title. :P

Thanks Tavakai!

Nice job with the censorship, Reznas. I liked the cameo, by the way. =P

Thanks Kahi! And I'm happy you liked the cameo. Do you know him by chance? Man, I wish it were Thanksgiving, cause with all these thanks, it would be the perfect time of year. :P-Rez

He games on Nintendo. He acts LoTR. He sings the classics. He can move a chair three times his size. He's distracted from uncovering the biggest conspiracy known to man by a quick gift without realizing it's his sister.HE'S GIGGLES!I only just realized how ridiculous his name sounds.J-K out.

chimkalsig.png
Sort of retired

To quote yourself, Vataki: If that comic were a potato It'd be a good potato. Oh man, that had win all over it. :lol: And your trollface uses only increased the awesomesauce. Way. To. Go. :pirate:

Haha -- Dr. Giggles was the one who made the "Awesome Trollface", but thanks anyways. :PAnd thanks to all of the rest of you for the feedback.

naw man

@Absorba: Your comic is very good. I like how there isn't any speech in the comic aside from the censored language on the one panel. The backgrounds and such are very nicely done, too. I like how they aren't very complicated, just high quality and they look good.Maybe I'll have to start reading your comics. :P

naw man

That was really fun to read (or watch, I suppose =P).The comic looked very nice--I like your background style, and that the panels' settings varied. You did a nice job adding emotion to the characters too.Everything flowed very well, also, and the timing was good. A lot of the time people try to cram a joke/story into too-few panels and hurt what could have been a good comic. This one went at a good pace, and it was fun to watch everything unfold. I especially liked the panels toward the beginning where the the characters ran off to build the snow forts.If I had to give a criticism, I'd say that the last panel seemed out of place. Without it, though, the comic isn't as much of a holiday-themed comic as it is a winter one, so I can see why it's there.Really, though, it's a great comic. Nice work, Absorba. =)

Edited by Ziko

Ahurgh! So many comics!!!@MoC's: I KNEW Bio was the real Santa. Secrets and lies... It's all SECRETS and LIES with those Bios...@Reznas': I remember that comic. Although, I could only focus on the fact that it was a Christ comic. :P@Giggles': YAY RASIN FACE! And, um... creepy... Troll/awesome face...@Absorba's: This one made me smile. Half because of the ending, and half because it reminded me of the episode of Spongebob where they had the snowball fight. Good on ya'.

pmpd.png

Coming soon...

Credit to Dragonfly the Luminescent for the awesome OC pony in my avatar. Check her out here.

Aww, Absorba's was so cute! :DVery nice work. You told a nice story with only "teehee" for a real quote :lol:

I don't know why, but Comic 14 is the best one I've read.I believe that to be, because there is no lines what so ever. It's one of those old movies in Black and white, and you just have to laugh at whats going on.Great comic Absorba!z_signoff.png

Thanks for the praise, guys!Oh, and to Diane Pie, yeah, this comic was actually fun and creative, but it wasn't too original. About 30% was original, but 40% was the Spongebob episode "Snowball Effect", and 30% is based on Calvin and Hobbes, which often has Sunday comics that have no speech at all, all just driven by visual stories.

@Comic 15:blink: Santa Antroz? I certainly don't want Antroz coming down my chimney. *loads rifle* I'm being prepared.All in all, that was a clever comic, and the lines were funny. Especially the part, "They should never give a license to a Makuta who drives blind and kills with bells." :lol:

Lol, Kahi was to lazy to tell us there is a new comic xpSilly Kahi.---P.S. It's Eljay---Anyway, great comic Eljay. I haven't been able to figure out the song you played with... but don't worry about that, my problem.Its good to see that this comic has that witty... insane comic which is you ^^z_signoff.png

Absorba, I loved your "silent" comic. That was a genius concept and the story was both beautiful and hilarious. Honestly, that should be made into a TV Special. The art style was great, too.Eljay, I don't know that song well enough to hum to your comic, but it flowed well and was funny.J-K out.

chimkalsig.png
Sort of retired

Woo! That's alotta new comics! On with it, then...- #8, Dr. Giggles - I wish I had instantaneous gift-wrapping abilities...then again, I guess it's just a matter of switching to the next panel. :P- #9, Pirok - So if a tree plots world domination in the woods and there's no one around to hear its plan, does it still make an evil laugh?- #10, LNU - Woo, ponies! That comic just became 20% cool- *is shot*- #11, MOC - That layout sure was interesting...it leaves an awful lot of blank space but it's really easy to read and it's kinda pleasant on the eyes. I like it.- #12, Reznas - Oh B6, you so wacky.- #13, Vataki - So what is it that Mrs. Claus doesn't want us to know? :fear:- #14, Absorba - That has to be my favorite comic on here so far (no offense against the others, of course - it's just my favorite). The timing and humor are just fantastic!- #15, Eljay - I absolutely despise that song with a passion...but you make it work. :lol: Maybe some extra grimness is what the song needs...if you're gonna broach the subject of vehicular homicide, you might as well go all the way and bring out the guns.

If you want to see what became of me... I became a brony fan fiction writer.

So many awesome comics I've missed, time to comment on them!Day 13: Timely Insanity comic was awesome, I like the two memes you used in one comicDay 14: The Adventure series comic was lulzy, the effects were awesome, and I loved the snowball grenade that blew us in his house.Day 15: Not sure what comic series this was, but it parodied "Grandma got run over by a reindeer" perfectly and was hilarious.That is all.

If only you had known what horrible retribution your comment would rain down upon you.