Technic Tournament 3 & Knuckles

Pahrak Model ZX

I thought everyone but Pridak is the underdog.

I know everyone's voting Umarak but just you watch, they'll abandon the fighter they've supported for so long and betray him so they can sponsor Pridak, the overgrown shark that's also an escaped convict, the set with an awkward look on their face. 

But I remain confident Umarak will be the one to defeat Pridak. Umarak hunts the Creatures, and one of the creatures is a shark. Pridak is a shark. Umarak has experience hunting sharks. Umarak will defeat Pridak! 

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

Pridak is the champion, and thus he is not a competitor. He therefore cannot be used to compare underdogs with for the tournament.

That said, I'll happily betray my supported fighter if it means the end of Pridak's reign.

(I was referring to the Mobile Devastator, the machine who has had the support of one person for most of the game. Not that I'm complaining, his lack of support has made me rich, but compared to Umarak you could easily call the Mobile Devastator an underdog.)

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

Pulse: Your commercial is successful, bringing in 72000 for Mobile Devastator!  Your internet campaign fails, and the reroll brings in 45000 for Umarak!  You currently have 498 W.

Luroka: Your commercial brings in 119780 for Umarak!  You currently have 0 W.

Ghidora: Your commercial is successful, bringing in 336771 for Umarak!  You currently have 0 W.

Pulse: Your ad is successful, bringing in 1800000 for Umarak!  You currently have 23755 W.

ToaTimeLord: Your commercial is successful, bringing in 23754 for Mobile Devastator.  You currently have 0 W.

Lucina: Your commercial is successful, bringing in 449028 for Umarak!  You currently have 0 W.

Luroka: Your commercial is successful, bringing in 561285 for Umarak!  You currently have 0 W.

Umarak has become more difficult to promote!

Your commercial is successful, bringing in 142530 for Umarak!  You currently have 0 W.

...And that puts us in an interesting position.  The only person who still has Widgets is Pohatu, and though we haven't heard from him in a while I don't want to just go ahead and end the round early automatically.  If all you broke people want to move on, though, leave a post and we'll proceed.

Championship end! Updated Widget counts can be found in the first post!  In a landslide victory, Umarak the Hunter has been named Champion of the Third Technic Tournament!

Title Match: (Ends Friday, February 24th at 1 AM EST)

Pridak (0 W) vs Umarak the Hunter (0 W)

As a reminder, the Title Match functions a little differently!  You can see the first post for all the details, but the big thing is that you only have one chance to promote!

Lucina: Your commercial is successful, bringing in 21750600 for Pridak!  You currently have 0 W.

Pulse: Your ad is successful, bringing in 8700600 for Umarak!  You currently have 0 W.

Ghidora: Your commercial is successful, bringing in 17400480 for Pridak!  You currently have 0 W.

ShadowVezon: Your commercial brings in 2175060 for Umarak!  You currently have 0 W.

Luroka: Your commercial brings in 4 for Pridak!  You currently have 725019 W.

Unit: Welcome to the tournament!  Your profile adds up to 14 points—please subtract 1 from any value.

You know, the rules don't say I can't create a second, third, fourth, fifth, or whateverth profile.

I'd like to create one thousand profiles, all with the following stats:

TV Commercial: 5

Radio Ad: 3

Internet Campaign: 5

Magazine Ad: 0

And they're all putting all their widgets on Umarak, TV Commercial. 

:P

• Upvote 1

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

Unfortunately, Pulse, I can't do that.  The Board of Directors over here at the Technic Coliseum facility that hosts Technic Tournament are all about technicalities, oddly enough, and they say that, even if the rules don't explicitly say that, you technically cannot do that.

If it's any consolation they're under investigation for fraud and will probably be replaced by Technic Tournament 4 in 3D, so maybe you can make your thousand profiles next time! :)

Edited by Pahrak #0579

Unfortunately, Pulse, I can't do that.  The Board of Directors over here at the Technic Coliseum facility that hosts Technic Tournament are all about technicalities, oddly enough, and they say that, even if the rules don't explicitly say that, you technically cannot do that.

If it's any consolation they're under investigation for fraud and will probably be replaced by Technic Tournament 4 in 3D, so maybe you can make your thousand profiles next time! :)

I don't want to tell the board of directors how to do their jobs, but the next tournament should actually be called "Technic Tournament 4 in 4D Aroma-Scope".