BIONICLE MAFIA XXXV AND THE GOLDEN HEIST

Voltex

Considering he was Mr. Red, that didn't work out too well for you, did it?

Actually, Americana was probably in one of the best positions to win the game; he had the option of joining Mr. Red and winning that way, or by winning with the rest of the Piraka.

Perhaps that would have been true had he stayed hidden for longer but even if I hadn't been advised to target him, I knew his allegience after the first lynching. Killing Mr. Red removed his first option for victory, and only his luck kept the rest of the Piraka from dropping like flies around him.

Edited by ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

By the way, who decided to kill me, and why? I'm legit curious here. xD

pretty sure a Piraka just tossed it out there and you were picked by there being a lack of other suggestions

the Piraka kills were, from my perspective at least, somewhat random most of the time; I was kinda surprised they never targeted Burn.

E: Forget I ever said that. It'd already be pointless by now anyway.

forget what

E: Forget I ever said that. It'd already be pointless by now anyway.

So much for your hiatus.

Not "forget I'm leaving", I meant forget what I initially wrote in that post which went pretty much like

Wait, so you're saying Americana was trying to make us lose?

but then I realized how pointless that question was considering A Princely Affair just came up and that I didn't really care that much for the answer to that question anyway. Edited by Koala Kranan

Well, no. If you didn't kill yourself, Tuyet would've killed you.

Either way, you got dead. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar