BIONICLE MAFIA XXXV AND THE GOLDEN HEIST

Voltex

still not feeling great but here's the last scene anyways

Folder\\Scene_10\\File||Hellyam

Last Modified: 2016

Standing in Piraka Headquarters, Hellyam accepted the pint from Americana.

“Cheers,” he said.

They clinked the two glasses together before each taking a deep draught. Hellyam smacked his lips, letting out a satisfied sigh. “That’s some fine stuff.”

He eyed the glass before shrugging and chugging the rest of it down before turning away, setting the glass on the counter. Knowing that there was no possible way that Americana shared the sense of sentimentality he was feeling, Hellyam said nothing more before stepping out onto the street where Voltex was waiting, with Americana on his heels.

Of course, Burnmad, Trijhak, ShadowVezon, and Nato were all present too.

“Any last words?” Voltex asked, not looking up as he fiddled with the settings on the device in his hands.

“Nah.”

Voltex nodded once before firing, and everyone watched as Hellyam slowly rusted and crumbled away.

“Well,” Voltex said, tossing the device aside, “you are all hereby invited to my place for a turkey dinner tonight. See you all then.”

Folder\\Scene_10\\File||Dinner

Later that evening, the survivors were all sat around the table, in the middle of enjoying their meal, when ShadowVezon cracked, unable to take it any longer. His chair clattered to the floor as he shoved it back and stood; Burnmad quietly set the chair back up while ShadowVezon pulled out his distinctive coin.

“You die tonight, Americana!” he yelled, frothing at the mouth at the chance to finally win.

Americana chuckled, appearing far too amused for his own good. “Is that so?”

“Heads, you die!” ShadowVezon snapped. “Tails, Nato dies!”

“Well that’s not fair at all,” Nato muttered.

Without wasting any more time, ShadowVezon flipped the coin – and for once, it landed on –

“Not so fast,” Americana said, snatching the coin out of the air.

“You can’t do that!” ShadowVezon snarled, trying to reach across the table and grab the coin. “Give it back! You’re cheating!”

“If I’m going to die, it’ll be because of me,” Americana continued, leaning out of ShadowVezon’s reach.

“Why?” asked Trijhak.

Americana smirked. “That would be telling.”

Hand shaking, he tossed the coin aside before slumping back in his chair, as the poison that he had guzzled before the meal finally began to work its course. Within seconds, all that was left was a corpse staring at Voltex, whose head slumped down into his hands.

“All I wanted was one nice dinner. Just one.”

ShadowVezon sat back in his chair, also slumping – mostly because of the crushing defeat he had just suffered. However, he soon stiffened, glancing around the table with wide eyes gleaming with shock that was rapidly turning to panic.

“Uh… ShadowVezon? You alright?” Burnmad asked, knowing that ShadowVezon was obviously not alright.

“He failed to meet his win condition,” Voltex muttered, his voice almost unintelligible from behind his hands. “Losers don’t get to survive; you all know that. He’s going to choke to death on defeat.”

Trijhak, whose protection powers were useless against the rules of the game, shrugged helplessly as he eyed the convulsing ShadowVezon with distaste. “Are you sure he’s just choking?”

“No.”

Nato opened his mouth to say something before thinking better of it; a second later, ShadowVezon’s face landed in the mashed potatoes.

“Well, that’s that,” Voltex said, clapping his hands together and standing up. “Now that the Piraka are all dead… and all the Matoran… and a bunch of other people… well, the vault is secure. We should check on it anyway, though. Besides, you all need to receive your rewards!”

Nato, who was the most genre-savvy of the bunch (barring Voltex, who didn’t count because he was the host, and should already know better), knew where this was heading. “Twenty dollars says that Vezon has already stolen the fortune.”

“I’ll take you up on that,” Trijhak replied, who was the least genre-savvy of the bunch only because someone needed to be.

Folder\\Scene_10\\File||Vault

Voltex, Nato, Burnmad, and Trijhak (Host, Archivist, Nidhiki, and Naho) stood before the Vault.

“Here goes nothing,” Voltex said, entering the code.

The massive vault door swung open to reveal, not huge heaping piles of gold, but rather the sight of Vezon with a rather large brown sack draped over one shoulder, with a Mask of Dimensional Gates on his face.

Vezon smiled and waved at them. “Toodles!”

And then he disappeared.

Voltex turned to the others. “Well, if that isn’t a sequel hook, I don’t know what is!”

“That was your sequel hook?” Burnmad asked, raising an eyebrow. “That’s… rather disappointing, actually.”

Trijhak nodded. “Yeah, gonna have to agree with Burnmad. It felt rather tacked-on, you know? Unnecessary and all that.”

“I would say that this game works better as a standalone,” Nato said, “but that would be implying that this game was worth existing in the first place.”

Voltex sagged, looking downcast. “I know.”

THE END.

METRU-NUI/THE TOA (barring Lhikan and Tuyet… and I guess everyone else who died?) WIN!

I’ll post all of the secret abilities and such of the various roles soon.

Edited by Stark
  • Upvote 6

THE SECRET PLOTS:

Turaga Dume:

You possess the entire combination to the Coliseum Vault. If your identity is discovered by Mr. Red, you therefore have the option to give him the combination and join him in the heist. Should you wish, if discovered, you can try to keep the combination away from him as well.

Archivist:

Despite appearing enthusiastic for your job, you have actually become disenchanted with Metru-Nui.

It just so happens that Mr. Red is the only player capable of possibly discovering your location at night. Should Mr. Red discover your identity, he might extend an invitation to you to join in the heist; should you then accept, you'll join his team and gain investigative powers to help him find additional team members.

Lhikan:

You have a second investigation each night, which you can use to search for the legendary Nui Stone, which will be changing hands each night. Should you find it, you will immediately gain possession of it; should you fail, you'll get a hint towards its current holder.

If you find the Nui Stone, you must keep it hidden from Tuyet in order to win the game - if necessary, you can hand the stone off if you believe that Tuyet is about to kill you.

Should Tuyet find the Nui Stone, you have the option of teaming up with Nidhiki the following night to kill her and recover the stone.

Tuyet:

You are hunting down the fabled Nui Stone, and must kill the player holding it in order to take it from them (any attempts to give you the stone will fail).

You must survive and hold the stone at the end of the game in order to win.

If you do get ahold of the Nui Stone, you have the option of teaming up with Nidhiki the following night to kill Lhikan, to prevent Lhikan from taking the Nui Stone from you.

Nidhiki:

1. If Tuyet finds the Nui Stone, you have two options: you can either team up with Tuyet the next night to kill Lhikan, OR you can team up with Lhikan the next night to kill Tuyet.

2. If you discover Mr. Red or Mr. White (or, alternatively, if they discover you), you have the option to betray Metru-Nui and join them as Mr. Silver. If you join them as Mr. Silver for the heist, you'll act as an ordinary Detective to supplement their abilities, and will win alongside them if the combination to the Coliseum Vault is recovered.

Mr. Green:

If you are still alive three rounds after a certain secret plot has become active, you will automatically begin systematically killing the players involved in the secret plot.

Mr. Brown:

One of the game's players is hiding something; if you are still alive when their secret plot activates, you will begin receiving nightly hints towards their activities.

Mr. Red:

>>You can investigate one player each night to learn both their role AND secret plots.

In order to win the game, you must find Turaga Dume to open the Coliseum Vault; however, you can only do this if the rest of the Piraka (barring Mr. White) are dead.

If you discover Dume, Nidhiki, or the Archivist, you can invite them to help you; and they will then share your win condition. There may be other players that you can extend invitations to as well.

and last but not least...

Mr. White:

1. If you are targeted for death at night or lynching in the day, you can offer up one of your fellow Piraka to die in your place.

2. While you do not know exactly what he is planning, you know that Mr. Red does have a possibly game-altering secret plot up his sleeve. If he invites you, you can join him; you will also be given the choice to join him if he discovers the code to the vault, or if he is joined by another player.

• Upvote 2

That was fun.

It's a shame the game-changing secret plot didn't get to take off, though the Toa probably wouldn't have won if Americana hadn't been voted Day 1.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

“I would say that this game works better as a standalone,” Nato said, “but that would be implying that this game was worth existing in the first place.”

Ouch. I actually really enjoyed this game. 

• Upvote 2

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

People insulting me & my abilities to host games has been a little running gag in various scenes, it isn't meant to be taken too seriously.

• Upvote 1

gg bros

I'm still mad that ShadowVezon said that I was unimportant to the survival of the village, but I'll let it slide... for now.

Maybe next game, I'll stay alive longer.  Or not.

gg bros

I'm still mad that ShadowVezon said that I was unimportant to the survival of the village, but I'll let it slide... for now.

just make sure to kill Americana if you're on a team with him before he can kill you first

• Upvote 3

gg bros

Only because I needed to keep myself alive long enough to win the game for Metru-Nui.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

I guess I'll get busy adding a record of this incident to my archives. 

• Upvote 2

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Yeah, it was really fun to read and abstain from voting in. (=P)

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

You just salty cuz you got dead. :P

• Upvote 1

Mr. White:

1. If you are targeted for death at night or lynching in the day, you can offer up one of your fellow Piraka to die in your place.

Never do this again. Ever. Bad secret role. BAD.

So I guess Americana was lying to us. Huh.

Anyway, good game everyone. I'm going on hiatus again so see y'all in the next couple years or so (or not, who knows). Being a Mafian twice in a row sure was fun. Thanks, you guys.

Edited by Koala Kranan

An immunity to death that uses up all of one's allies before one dies oneself that is also kept completely secret from the rest of one's allies seems like too much power for one person to have. If someone uses this again for another mafia game I'm a part of, and it ends up killing me again, I will look for them, I will find them, and I will kill them.

• Upvote 3

An immunity to death that uses up all of one's allies before one dies oneself that is also kept completely secret from the rest of one's allies seems like too much power for one person to have. If someone uses this again for another mafia game I'm a part of, and it ends up killing me again, I will look for them, I will find them, and I will kill them.

Let me just write that down

"Make sure the team knows that one of them will sacrifice the others to survive"

Oops, now I have five people trying to kill the last one to save their own skins, because really, that's the only logical thing they can do

(it's really not my fault that you all fell for his rather obvious "RNG" claim)

• Upvote 1

An immunity to death that uses up all of one's allies before one dies oneself that is also kept completely secret from the rest of one's allies seems like too much power for one person to have. If someone uses this again for another mafia game I'm a part of, and it ends up killing me again, I will look for them, I will find them, and I will kill them.

This is why I killed you first.

• Upvote 2

...but close to it

He also happened to choose the only person I have contact with, and who had discovered my identity prior.

He was very fortunate to have such insanely high luck, to put it lightly.

Edited by ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

Oh, you're the kind of person who laughs at his own jokes, eh?

unashamedly

if I don't think they're funny, what's the point in sharing them?

Considering he was Mr. Red, that didn't work out too well for you, did it?

Actually, Americana was probably in one of the best positions to win the game; he had the option of joining Mr. Red and winning that way, or by winning with the rest of the Piraka.