BIONICLE MAFIA XXXV AND THE GOLDEN HEIST

Voltex

I wonder if it has anything to do with the role that makes you immune to being targeted at night. 

oh yeah, also

no role revealing, you nub

Well, I didn't actually say anyone was that role.

but... you did?

doesn't matter anyway, here is scene

apologies for any mistakes but also like, not really because i honestly just don't care

Folder\\Scene_09\\File||Nidhiki

Last Modified: Today, Suckers!

Nidhiki smirked as he approached the house.

This next investigation would prove, without a doubt, the identity of Mr. Blue – even if it wasn’t Mr. Blue himself, it would narrow the possibilities down enough for Nidhiki to discover the hidden killer’s identity, with Mr. White obviously in the open.

(Somewhere, Mr. White snickered, snapping his fingers. Nidhiki ignored this.)

But lo and behold, Nidhiki found…

nothing.

Falling to his knees, he screamed at the sky.

“NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!”

Folder\\Scene_09\\File||Mr.White

Last Modified: Still Today, Obviously

Mr. White smirked as he approached the house.

This next kill would prove, without a doubt, that the Piraka could not be stopped – even if he had accidentally (well, “accidentally”) gotten both Mr. Red and Mr. Green killed. He was fairly certain that this next target would be quite fun to kill, and once his fun had been had, Mr. White knew that it would only be a matter of time until the Piraka won. After all, it wasn’t like anybody else in this game would be worth killing.

(Somewhere, Nidhiki was undoubtedly trying to think of a suitable way to mock the Piraka.)

But lo and behold, Mr. White found…

nothing.

Falling to his knees, he shook his fist at the sky.

“Curse you, RNG! You betray me!”

“Idiot,” huffed his target, staring at the Piraka from on top of his roof (where, somehow, he had not been spotted by Nidhiki or Mr. White). “Everybody knows that the RNG favors me most of all. You’re just lucky that I’ve let you borrow it so many times.”

Folder\\Scene_09\\File||Tuyet

Last Modified: Today, You Nubs

Early the next morning, Tuyet burst into Voltex’s Eggnog Café.

“Whoa, what’s going on?” asked Nato.

“Looks like Tuyet is going to kill someone,” said ShadowVezon, smirking. “The Piraka better watch themselves!”

“Really?” Americana asked, sounding curious. “Huh, wouldn’t have figured.”

Hellyam glanced over at Americana, a confused look on his face. “Why?”

“The Piraka failed to find a target last night,” Voltex explained, sounding distinctly disgruntled about that fact (and refusing to admit that he may or may not have forgotten that the Archivist was actually still alive… stupid roles complicating things right at the end).

“You,” Dragonstar said, drawing it out, sounding (and looking) rather unimpressed, “are a terrible host.”

Voltex sagged. “I know.”

“Hey now, there’s no need for that,” Trijhak snapped. “I happen to know that Voltex is a great host!”

He was about to continue before he noticed the looks that everyone else (even Voltex) was giving him, and his resolve quickly fled. “Fine, you’re right, he’s awful.”

“SHUT UP!” Tuyet yelled, scowling. “Alright. Naho, where are you?”

“Right here,” Nato said helpfully.

“I said Naho, not Nato, you idiot,” Tuyet snarled.

“Oh,” Nato said quietly, sinking into his seat.

“I am here to kill either Americana or Dragonstar,” Tuyet announced, pointing a shotgun at Americana and smirking. “Say your prayers, Americana. No more playing Mr. White for you!”

“Hold on a moment,” Americana replied, frowning. “Did you do your coin toss yet?”

Tuyet froze, before sputtering, “w-well, no, but it’s like, well, it’s not as if you’ll get lucky with the RNG again, is it?”

A single raised eyebrow was the only response she was given. Cursing under her breath, she pulled out the coin. Americana, in a show of good faith, turned to Dragonstar.

“You can call.”

“Uh… I call heads? If it lands on heads I live?”

Tuyet nodded, flipped the coin, and –

“-no,” Burnmad whispered, a hysterical giggle escaping his lips. “No way.”

Tuyet, trembling out of sheer rage, turned her shotgun on Dragonstar and fired, killing him instantly (with some help from Voltex’s host powers, because honestly, he was not dealing with a Matoran slowly dying on his floor today).

The coin, of course, had landed on tails.

Folder\\Scene_09\\File||Evidence_01

Last Modified: When do you think?

With the help of COMMON SENSE, the following four people were found to be innocent of the crime of killing Smoke Monster thanks to their alibis; as such, they cannot be executed in Smoke Monster’s name:

With the help of the Vahki, the following-

“Hem hem.”

Voltex paused in his writing, glancing up at the door to his office (hahaha, office, let’s be real, Voltex was writing it all out in his cupboard). There stood the Archivist, hereafter referred to as “A”, because “Archivist” is a pain to spell out every five seconds.

“Was I killed?” A asked.

“Uh, no.”

“Then why are you writing out an innocent list?”

“Because they… tried?”

“Yes, but was there a death?”

“Well, no… but….”

“But nothing.”

“But-”

But nothing. You just want more people to get lynched. Nice try.”

“Fine then,” Voltex muttered. “I’ll just have a lynching for Tuyet, and the top two players with the most votes will get lynched!”

“Nope. You stopped the twists last round, it would be poor form to re-introduce them so suddenly.”

Voltex slumped. “Aw.”

A patted him on top of the head. “Don’t worry, I’m sure you’ll get to quench your bloodthirst some other time.”

Folder\\Scene_09\\File||Evidence_02

Last Modified: Who cares

There are only six players left, so honestly, you should know who you need to execute by this point. But for completion’s sake, the following two players are known to be innocent in the death of Dragonstar.

1-Mr. Americana – he has apparently been innocent of being Tuyet every round since Round 2, so he’s obviously not Tuyet at this point. Really, if you thought he was, then… well, I truly do feel sorry about your lack of mental faculties.

2-Mr. Burnmad – truthfully, he and Nato have both been innocent of being Tuyet twice, but Burnmad won the coin toss, so he gets the pleasure(?) of being invulnerable to votes this round. What a time to be alive.

PLAYERS HAVE 48 HOURS TO VOTE.

-ShadowVezon, Hellyam, Trijhak, and Nato are all available to be voted for.

No voting twist this round, but if, by some miracle we have another day scene, then there will be a twist (unless, you know, there aren’t enough people left alive for a twist).

Also, by the way, Dragonstar was the final Matoran. The Toa have successfully managed to exterminate every single person they were supposed to keep alive.

Nice job wrecking it, heroes. I should’ve thought to include some sort of negative repercussion for this beyond “nice job wrecking it, heroes”.

Oh well.

Clearly, Tuyet must secretly be Hellyam. After all, I was accounted for at the café, but nobody saw Hellyam, did they?

Voting Hellyam, obviously. (Now everyone else who isn't a Piraka vote him so that we take out another Piraka.)

(Also, Voltex, I believe you have some socks to eat.)

Edited by ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

Everyone was in the tuyet scene SV. It was my way of playing fair with tuyet's identity.

shhh.gif They didn't need to know that. (As if it could possibly work.)

Edited by ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

Well, then, guess I'll vote Hellyam as well. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Shadowvezon is obviously Tuyet.

Voting Shadowvezon.

To vote someone you know to be helpful a role makes you the one in question.

even though no role revealing is a rule, everyone knows what T's role is at this point.

everyone.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

To be fair, Tuyet has been trying to kill Piraka the entire time, she's just suffered an infuriating level of bad luck. (She also killed Manducus, so that's two she's killed. Tuyet and Americana together have managed to kill two thirds of the Piraka.)

• Upvote 5

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

Tuyet and Americana together have managed to kill two thirds of the Piraka.)

In hindsight, maybe we should've all voted Americana instead.

Seems like every time he's about to get lynched, he subs in another Piraka to die for him. We could've guaranteed a string of Piraka deaths by repeatedly lynching him. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Americana was in the innocent list, so we couldn't have voted for him.

On the plus side, we should be about to remove his last shield.

Edited by ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

Yeah, I was worried about that.

"it may be that Americana will pass the buck to him if targeted... and he won't die"

I was hoping that I'd be wrong.

Edited by ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

Scene 11: Holiday Feast

Voltex snapped his fingers, and everyone joined him in his dining room.

"What?" Asked Burnmad. "Aren't you on mobile?"

"Don't remind me," said Tex. "This is a nightmare, but it's Christmas. So you are all invited to join me for dinner."

Everyone agreed, and the feast was good.

The end.

• Upvote 8