BIONICLE MAFIA XXXV AND THE GOLDEN HEIST

Voltex

Except no one's going to switch their votes, because that's too strategic for 90% of the people who play Mafia here.

- :burnmad:

This

Besides, you're also assuming that you can just "get rid of" the additional lynching

(That's a cute idea though, maybe next time ;D)

Manducus Votes:

Jed-6

Taka-11

Ehks-9

Valendale-8

*the player with the second highest vote count for killing Manducus will now also perish.

*the player with the third highest vote count for killing Manducus will now also perish.

*the player with the fourth highest vote count for killing Manducus will now also perish.

Blade Votes:

Ghrinch-8

xccj-13

Smoke-1

Pahrak-8

Burnmad-4

*the player with the second highest vote count for killing Blade will now also perish.

*the player with the third highest vote count for killing Blade will now also perish.

*the player with the fourth highest vote count for killing Blade will now also perish.

Vote Switches Used

-Ehks, Unit, Trijhak

Except no one's going to switch their votes, because that's too strategic for 90% of the people who play Mafia here.

- :burnmad:

Or because they're far too busy to bother with vote count in a mafia game where the host breaks his own rules apparently

Explain to me when I broke my own rules

Edited by Stark

This dead man does not speak for me. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

So basically

This is Voltex telling us "I'm done with the game, so I'm killing you all off as efficiently as possible/quickly as possible"

whine all you like buddy, I warned you Round 1 that the next voting twist would punish bandwagons

Manducus Votes:

Jed-6

Taka-11

Ehks-11

Valendale-8

*the player with the second highest vote count for killing Manducus will now also perish.

*the player with the third highest vote count for killing Manducus will now also perish.

*the player with the fourth highest vote count for killing Manducus will now also perish.

Blade Votes:

Ghrinch-6

xccj-13

Smoke-5

Pahrak-8

Burnmad-4

*the player with the second highest vote count for killing Blade will now also perish.

*the player with the third highest vote count for killing Blade will now also perish.

*the player with the fourth highest vote count for killing Blade will now also perish.

Vote Switches Used

-Ehks, Unit, Trijhak, Burnmad

Edited by Stark

Oi. I leave for one day and come back to the next to find that I've been killed?

Pretty sure a grudge filled Ehks killed me since I failed to realize that she was actually 2nd Lt. Jean Havoc.

i can assure you that you are not anywhere near the top of the list of "people i want to kill quickly in mafia games"

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

Manducus Votes:

Jed-6

Taka-11

Ehks-13

Valendale-8

Blade Votes:

Ghrinch-6

xccj-13

Smoke-5

Pahrak-10

Burnmad-4

Vote Switches Used

-Ehks, Unit, Trijhak, Burnmad

Edited by Stark

Well, it looks like eight people are going to die.

So yes.

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

So basically

This is Voltex telling us "I'm done with the game, so I'm killing you all off as efficiently as possible/quickly as possible"

Pretty much this. Granted, I keep forgetting to check on this game, so might as well end this is a massive bloodbath!

Also, woohoo, I got the most votes. Yay!

:music:

Edited by xccj
  • Upvote 4

I dunno, pretty sure the Red Wedding had a higher body count than 7. 

I'm a little surprised it's not "the people who voted will now also perish" now.

Edit: a word

^That's why I abstained from voting.

Also because I had a really fun band trip. =D

• Upvote 2

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

Everyone except me. :P

It is Thanksgiving weekend and was thanksgiving week people... I'm surprised Tex is even planning on doing a scene this weekend. So have a little patience.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Well said.

It is Thanksgiving weekend and was thanksgiving week people... I'm surprised Tex is even planning on doing a scene this weekend. So have a little patience.

Tex is unaffected by our American holidays, he is of a higher power.

Edited by -ToaD-
  • Upvote 6
I'm just ToaD