BIONICLE MAFIA XXXV AND THE GOLDEN HEIST

Voltex

Well we don't really listen half the time so

This fate-tempter doesn't speak for me. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

You're just delaying the inevitable. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

You're just delaying the inevitable. 

Thank you for stating something that was not at all obvious to anyone else. Your observational skills are astonishing.

He's quite a perceptive person, wouldn't you agree? I mean, he is partially right, we're probably all going to end up dead when Voltex is done here

Wouldn't be the first time. "Whoops, someone messed around with a nuke! Everyone blew up, the end."

Edited by ShadowVezon
  • Upvote 3

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

I think it was sometime during the Second Age. Ages ago, at any rate.

EDIT: Bionicle Mafia 2.5: The Big City, to be specific.

Edited by ShadowVezon
  • Upvote 4

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

Folder\\Interlude_01\\File||ZZZ

Last Modified: 11/18/16, 19:59

A whole town sat sleeping.

Here we are, wondering.

What delays our reaping?

Folder\\Interlude_01\\File||Impatience

Last Modified: 11/18/16, 10:51

Two Days Ago

"scene delayed until tomorrow, was busy most of today and then spent the rest sleeping."

Two Days Later

"Two days later.", ToaTimeLord proclaimed.

ShadowVezon stepped forward to posit the idea that "It was a very long sleep", knowing that sometimes things just spiralled out of control.

Americana sighed, somewhat used to this. "I trust that you did not play bionifight infinite." ToaTimeLord nodded.

Suddenly, Ghidora popped up, and revealed his hypothesis. "Voltex is known to spontaneously hibernate at the mention of 'Vegeta the Fajita'" Many scratched their head at what this is supposed to mean, or how this is supposed to induce hibernation.

---

Personal life probably happened or Voltex's internet cut out. Maybe. Let's try not to be impatient.

• Upvote 7

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

That surprises you?

• Upvote 5

If you think it's strange that someone didn't know you were now Ghrinch, just know that, as recently as a month or two before changing my name to Shadow Burnmad, an old acquaintance of mine expressed surprise at finding that Burnmad == Colonel Roy Mustang

- :burnmad:

• Upvote 9

If you think it's strange that someone didn't know you were now Ghrinch, just know that, as recently as a month or two before changing my name to Shadow Burnmad, an old acquaintance of mine expressed surprise at finding that Burnmad == Colonel Roy Mustang

- :burnmad:

Well, mine can probably be excused, because the only time I changed it since I joined was to capitalize the first letter.

No one told me I was dead. 

I would apologize for the delay, but there really isn't any point.

Here you go.

Folder\\Scene_03\\File||Voltex_01

Last Modified: 11/20/16, 23:49

bangbangbangbangbang

Voltex flinched at the sound of a fist hammering on his door as he awoke. Adrenaline shot through him as he tried to roll out of his bed, only to become tangled in his sheets and tumble roughly to the floor.

bangbangbangbangbang

“I’m coming, I’m coming,” he muttered, disentangling himself from the sheets and tossing them aside as he stood to his feet, pausing for a moment to let the panic ebb away. A quick glance at his clock told him the time – almost midnight.

Well, someone had to bother him at some point.

bangbangbangbangbang

A tired sigh working its way out of him, Voltex approached the door. His thoughts were still muddled in his head, and as he lifted a trembling hand to the doorknob, he cursed his caffeine addiction (and withdrawal). Before another series of booming knocks could sound, he flung the door open wide to the sight of a massive thunderstorm. Lightning spiked down from the sky, illuminating the visibly annoyed being in the doorway, armor dripping from the rain as he stepped into the house.

The door swung shut, and they both stood there in silence before Voltex finally asked, “coffee?”

A few moments later, they were seated in his kitchen, each of them sipping at their coffee. Voltex shuddered as the caffeine entered his caffeine-starved system.

“So, why the midnight visit, Americana?”

Americana scoffed. “Voltex, please. Let’s not be insulting. I’m here because you have not yet posted the scene for Night Two, and it’s been… well, let’s just say quite awhile. You do understand what a Host does, yes?”

“I’m working on it. And other things.”

“Perhaps your… other things could be pushed back for awhile, hmm?”

“Perhaps.”

“Well, anyway, this coffee is terrible, but thanks anyway,” Americana said, standing up. “Write the scene.”

Voltex sighed. “Don’t worry, I already am.”

Folder\\Scene_03\\File||Blade

Last Modified: 11/21/16, 17:21

Blade was just sitting down to eat when her doorbell rang, and then –

bangbangbangbangbang

“Someone already did this in the scene already,” she muttered to herself, nonetheless shoving her chair back and standing up to go to the door. “Plus it was in the first scene too. Who the heck would think themselves clever enough to be this obvious?”

Her question was answered when she opened the door to the sight of a rather apologetic Mr. White.

“May I come inside?” Mr. White asked. “It would appear that I have offended the Host, because he has decided to… well, he’s living in my house, and I can’t get inside.”

Blade’s eyes narrowed. “That’s an odd reason to come visit me.”

The Piraka shrugged. “I have also been sent to kill you, so it kinda works out in the end anyway. Terribly sorry, by the way, but I’m going to have to kill you.”

Knowing there was nothing she could do now to prevent her fate, Blade invited him in. “Well, we might as well enjoy a nice meal before the dirty business. I made some fettucini alfredo.”

“I am impressed that you found the ingredients for that in Metru-Nui.”

“I didn’t,” Blade said as they entered the kitchen, shrugging. “Voltex gave them to me.”

Mr. White smirked. “Of course.”

The two enjoyed the meal, as well as several glasses of the highest quality red wine before settling down in the living room, where they got down to business.

“So,” Mr. White said. “How would you like to perish?”

“Preferably something that isn’t drawn out.”

Mr. White snapped his fingers – and then snapped them again just for good measure. “Curses. That rules out burning. And drowning.”

If she had an eyebrow, Blade would have raised it.

“My good friend Nato has an instant death machine in his home I think,” Mr. White said. “Evaporates you into steam instantaneously. Plus, he’s got an appointment at Vahki HQ tonight I think, so he won’t even be home for us to bother!”

Blade shrugged. “Sure.”

So that is what they did – and when Nato got home three hours later to find his experimental person steamer machine prototype broken in pieces, he was a little miffed.

Folder\\Scene_03\\File||Lhikan_02

Last Modified: 11/2116, 20:06

Lhikan exited Valendale’s home and immediately threw himself against the brick wall in the nearby alley out of sheer frustration, having wasted six whole hours interrogating the Ko-Matoran only to discover that he was a mute.

(He was not a mute).

Folder\\Scene_03\\File||Naho_02

Last Modified: 11/21/16, 13:12

“What are you doing?!” ShadowVezon yelled, though his words were muffled by the gag in his mouth. “Let me go!”

“No can do!” Naho said, a wide smile on her face. “Gotta keep you safe from the Piraka!”

“I wasn’t even going to be a target!” ShadowVezon snapped. “Of course, now that they know I need protecting, that’s exactly what they’ll do, I guarantee it!”

“That’s exactly what a Piraka would say,” said Ehks, who was observing the scene (and had to immediately duck the knife thrown at him).

Folder\\Scene_03\\File||Manducus

Last Modified: 11/21/16, 8:37

Manducus was just sitting down to eat breakfast when his doorbell rang.

“Nope,” was all he said, before pulling out a detonator and pressing the big red button.

Outside, a startled Tuyet crashed through the store on the other side of the street as the entire house blew up with Manducus inside, Thanks to the magic of the Nui Stone, she was unharmed… although a little mad that her kill had been stolen thanks to the Host’s laziness.

“What a waste,” she muttered.

Folder\\Scene_03\\File||Dume_01

Last Modified: 11/21/16, 16:58

“Take it,” Dume ordered, “before I feed you to my Vahki.”

“Fine,” Unit muttered, taking the Plot Armor. “You’re crazy, you know that?”

Folder\\Scene_03\\File||Nidhiki_02

Last Modified: 11/21/16, 21:21

“So you’re here to find out all of my secret plots?” Kranan asked.

“Um… yes,” Nidhiki said.

Kranan was silent for a long moment before shrugging and nodding. “Okay. Come on in.”

Frowning, Nidhiki nonetheless did as asked.

Folder\\Scene_03\\File||Evidence_01

Last Modified: 11/22/16, 4:12

With the help of the Vahki, the following four people were found to be innocent of the crime of killing Manducus thanks to their alibis; as such, they cannot be executed in Manducus’s name:

1-Mr. Americana was busy recovering from a nasty encounter with a Tahtorak.

2-M. Dragonstar was busy trying to teach Mr. Ghrinch the English language.

3-Mr. Ghrinch was busy failing to learn the English language.

4-Mr. Nato was busy recording Mr. Americana’s nasty encounter with the Tahtorak and laughing at him.

Folder\\Scene_03\\File||Evidence_02

Last Modified: 11/22/16, 4:15

With the help of the Vahki, the following four people were found to be innocent of the crime of killing Blade thanks to their alibis; as such, they cannot be executed in Blade’s name:

1-Ms. Taka was hanging out in Ko-Metru when the killing took place.

2-Mr. Nato is obviously not Mr. White, because the scene explicitly said he wasn’t, you idiots. Besides, he was at Vahki HQ when the killing happened.

3-Mr. TL, despite his well-known grudge against Nato (and his property), was also busy at Vahki HQ when the killing happened. (He was, in fact, sabotaging Nato’s operations there).

4-Mr. Valendale was busy being interrogated by Lhikan while the killing happened.

VOTING BEGINS NOW. YOU HAVE 48 HOURS.

>You can vote anyone for the death of Manducus.

>You can vote anyone for the death of Blade.

>Players who voted in Round 1 will now have their votes increase by 1 this round.

>Remember that the scenes do include hints towards the identities of the killers... not that most of you will recognize them.

IMPORTANT: VOTING TWIST

>For every player that receives eight votes or more (remember, this could mean four players), an additional player will be lynched, in order of votes received.

• Upvote 2

“My good friend Nato has an instant death machine in his home I think,” Mr. White said. “Evaporates you into steam instantaneously. Plus, he’s got an appointment at Vahki HQ tonight I think, so he won’t even be home for us to bother!”

Blade shrugged. “Sure.”

So that is what they did – and when Nato got home three hours later to find his experimental person steamer machine prototype broken in pieces, he was a little miffed.

You fools, it wasn't a death machine! It was a portal back to my homeland of Australia. 

• Upvote 2