Gavla's Comics: The End

Gavla

The answer was in everyone's sight since the last two comics of AVID. I'm actually surprised no one spotted it.Still, those are some nice theories. Not true though, since as stated: He was already falling apart.Plus there was never any hint of him having blood before or after the heart removal.Comic-Life TasksOne of the best ways to tell the difference between the two Gavlas is how the new one moves a lot. You don't see such movements in the older one.

lovewarconga2.png

I don't think Mata Nui has the MoLife yet, because as far as I know he's still in control of the MU. And it irks me that I can't find why he's falling apart. >:LAlso, Chilbot getting the mask could have any number of results. Chilbot/Gav becoming cursed, for example. Which would be quite interesting, to say the least.

[Cyrix]

I like how you automatically brought Gavla destroying Mata-Nui up. You're wrong, mostly.Also, time wise Mata-Nui would still be sleeping. Remember that AVID took place before the Nuva left for Voya-Nui. So naturally since in this universe AVID "didn't happen", ChilBot will most likely meet the Nuva. Maybe.As for "being cursed", probably not. From my understanding the mask changes/mutates those that live. ChilBot is robotic. Gavla's body is essentially dead. My BIONICLE know how has faded over the years, but I'm pretty sure the mask can also bring to life those that are dead or not alive. Could be wrong.Comic-The Goggled WatcherTried to add in a reflection this time to the water with ChilBot, not the best but ah well.

lovewarconga2.png

I change my mind a lot. Besides, there are two of her. New and Original.As for Goggles, remember he came from another universe.Comic-Capital of TailsI never talk much about Chilly's home. There really isn't much to state. They follow a system of "the best/longest tail". Currently, or storyish, they have a queen who has a record breaking tail. I think I discussed that. Chilly's own tail is fairly large. She would -technically- be a queen or high government figure when she grows older and taller.

lovewarconga2.png

I wouldn't go that far, giving the goggled Matoran a case of feelings for an alien.I think he feels sorry for her. Really think about it. He knows her entire world is going to fall apart if Gavla keeps doing what he's doing.She's safe, yes. As her red and blue friend hasn't shown any interest in destroying her.Yet how long would that really last? The safest option for her is to leave. Maybe.Comic-Red Star Portals

lovewarconga2.png

Why would you call them crazy? That's a really rude thing to say! Remember, comments like that is what drove Xolapa literally insane.I view new Gavla as a very sane, collective being. As for other dimension Gavla, he's kinda insane, yes.He's the ICC Gavla. I'm serious. He's the ICC Gavla you'll see used now and then whenever the members of the ICC.. do something. To put it bluntly.I've just had a fun time re-doing his looks to better show he's a high class member of that universe.Comic-The Same TruceOn April 6 of 2012, I started A Void In Death. On my birthday. This marked the start of the literal end times.On Thanksgiving 2012, a truce between two vastly different Gavlas is made.Do you see what I'm trying to do? Making select events happen on holidays and such? That's why everything is moving as a story.

lovewarconga2.png

So, I just wanted to post with my thoughts about the comics so far. From what I've seen, your work on the text is really good now, and I was able to read between the two Gavla's. As for the backgrounds, I still suggest trying to make your own, because I've noticed that when someone makes their own backgrounds, the personality of the author and the comics kinda shows through, and melds really well for the eyes.No matter what nonsense you make of that, it's just my observation.As for the story, I've noticed it's picked up a lot. The guy with goggles is rather confusing, and I have no idea why he is still there, but he makes for an interesting plot device. I'd be interested to see some character development in Chilly, however. The Gavla character is interesting, and I get the sense of "controlled psycho" from him. Sane or not, he's kinda evil. Interesting twist. Although, the multiple Gavla thing got kinda confusing for me.Something I'd like to suggest is when you end a comic, try making the end a little longer. How you do it now makes it seem abruptly cut off and awkward. If you give it a tad more time, I think it would flow nicer (least to me).Other than that, these seem to have gotten real interesting. Been keeping up with them. I'll be looking for the next one!sig.png

lazy_life_3.0_banner.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Three Virtues | Eljay: The Becoming | BioCraft: Chronicles

Go give a read to an amazing epic,

Seven Lives... Two Faces, written by Kini Hawkeye!

I didn't make it. Some guy that used to use the site did.Comic-Red Rock ExchangeThe panel with him getting in the portal was so awkward to make. It was very odd for me.Again, forgive me if I post stuff a bit later or if stuff is a bit lackluster. I think I'm a bit sick and such, been getting very tired in the day and such.

lovewarconga2.png

Comic-Psychic KnocksAlso, I saw your post, Eljay. Sorry for not addressing it. I haven't been feeling all myself this week. I hope you understand.I've taken your points into consideration, and will address two.-I need to do more Chilly things before Christmas.-The panels are now temporary, they'll all change again. Though not till between New Years and April. Story reasons.Aside from feeling bad, I've been writing up the next few week's comic scripts. Getting ready ahead of time. It's taxing since my best ideas come to me late at night.Which would explain why my sleeping has been cut through like butter.(I don't like today's comic, it just feels so odd to me. I ended up falling asleep in small bursts today, which is probably why my attention to every little detail has drifted from it's normal status.)

lovewarconga2.png