Gavla's Comics: The End

Gavla

I really need to stop disappearing for a few days, I miss so much XDBut I always thought a Matoran would be powerless without their mask, but that is the canon, and you might not follow it.Still, what will Gavilan do with the Power Outlet? Charge the Lightning Gun?If so, I would love to see it in use.

Dude I am literally just a fart

More soon maybe?

We'll see...

That's the whole point of that Toa. It is nothing more but a power outlet.Are you really going to question the use of a mask with a Matoran that just got shot and came back from the dead? A Matoran who is falling apart like a toy?Don't get me wrong, I actually love the whole mask/life thing. It just doesn't apply to Gavla since it shouldn't.At least not this one, it didn't apply to the old since he was a half-toran by default.Comic-Skully the Puppet

lovewarconga2.png

It is. Chilly is actually really strong, and we've seen her use her tail in the past.If I were to get all.. doctor on this subject, I'd say her bones and muscles are probably superior to Matoran and Toa. Think about it, the tail never moves. She's always keeping it right up.If anyone remembers Chilly's two cousins, the green ones, they both lacked tails. It was discussed that (I think) one was born without it, and the other lost it on their way to see Chilly. It was also discussed prior that the tail was sort of their social status maker. Chilly's large tail would place her high in her kind's social status. Her cousin's lack of tail made her be interested in clothing. It's hinted that the male cousin worked on a ship that protected their planet before he lost his. The concept sprites of the cousins have tails, and both tails are posed to be dragged. Not lifted. Thus making Chilly stronger between all three.

lovewarconga2.png

So a lot of you wanted Mole's back story. I do plan to show it, the issue is that it's incredibly detailed.It's like AVID in the sense it would take some time to show. I have an entire saga planned for it later this year.The salesman would be fun to make a small saga for, maybe silent.Comic-Mind GogglesIf you can't tell, I'm in a "Sika" mood this week. Mostly since I have fun making her mind interact with others.

lovewarconga2.png

That he is. Sika looks like she understands.Also, out of curiosity, will the backstories have any direct relevance to the current story? I'm not saying that they won't be entertaining (Mole's sounds nice and detailed), but will the characters and events presented in them have any effect beyond explaining someone's history?

[Cyrix]

Uh. Hm. That's a very good question. Treats for you, Cyrix. Mole's will not, as it's set before Gavla was even created. Cahli/Shila's might. It depends.Chilly and Sika have very bland ones, so not really. Goggles guy for sure, since he's goggles guy. Do I need any other explanation for that? Also his is probably really darn important, given he fought the guy that made Gavla's weapon.Mask salesman will have nothing to do with it aside from setting and how he got his money. Let's just say he inadvertently funded the project in which Makron placed MG into Gavla's head so many years ago. Again, I might do Mask salesman's first. As it's the shortest, but probably has the biggest emotional value. It's a sad one.Comic-Mole's LabThere is one back story I really want to do. I so want to do it because of it's contents, and that's MG's back story. I think a lot of people want that.What story exists for a character older than the Matoran Universe? Maybe I'll show it one day.Also, yes! He does speak to Sika via the mind.

Edited by Gavla

lovewarconga2.png

Listen, I love robots. Always have, which is probably why I followed Bionicle for so long.But I'd never do something like that. Odd, in truth. As it could be easy seeing as how everyone is a sort of robot.Yet there is something so much more satisfying about flesh being turned on others, instead of metal. If Gavla is building a robot (and he is) it would probably be for jobs he can't do at the moment.Comic-Chassis CollectionI'm quite interested in what select readers will say about this one. Granted it looks like a very standard comic, I made it to show a fact about Gavla.

lovewarconga2.png

It's not really ironic as much as it's.. sensible. Robots aren't life, they "live" but don't get taken by Death.I think Gavla's actions to robots are almost that of pity. Remember, Gavla destroys things he views as useless, like the Toa. Robots are technically not useless, even the Toaster-Bots have a use.Also ask yourself, why is he making a robot?Comic-Heart to HeartChuck's got the right idea, yes indeed.

lovewarconga2.png

It's not really ironic as much as it's.. sensible. Robots aren't life, they "live" but don't get taken by Death.I think Gavla's actions to robots are almost that of pity. Remember, Gavla destroys things he views as useless, like the Toa. Robots are technically not useless, even the Toaster-Bots have a use.Also ask yourself, why is he making a robot?Comic-Heart to HeartChuck's got the right idea, yes indeed.
Define useless. Life is not a game, goals set are totally arbitrary. All things are useless with no life.

Don't Click It

@Tenuk I think Gavla has an interesting viewpoint on what's useless and what's not- he knows he's nothing but a copy; and that the only reason that his universe was created was to keep MG contained. So in a way, "life" in that universe is Death's game- Gav just happens to be a player that goes against the grain and knows what he's doing.Or I have no idea what I'm talking about and I'm spewing out nonsense. XD

[Cyrix]