Gavla's Comics: The End

Gavla

No, that's not his name. Gumshoe to my understanding is a nickname for detective. Remember, both characters lack names. The toa lacks a gender.Also that's pipe, not rope.Comic-Electric Blues: Part 23Another shortish one, I woke up late today what with all the dog stuff going on. I like to start on comics around 8ish or seven AM. When I start late like today, my mind tends to branch out.The saga has gone past my original script. I'm having too much fun with these three characters interacting with each other.

lovewarconga2.png

Ah, I was making the assumptions that A. Goggles guy was in the dark about Gav being a serial killer (like Chilly) and B. That goggles guy wasn't aware that this universe was just a copy. I'll re-read through a few of the comics again.Also, the power outlet thing is delightfully cruel. A bit ingenious on Gav's part, too.

[Cyrix]

Me? I'm not the one doing this. I'm sitting at a computer. These characters are not real, if they were I'd worry for myself.Also, why should goggles guy do something when it will be pointless?Comic-Electric Blues: Part 27
Touché Gavla.Fine then, can none stop this conglomeration of red and blue pixels from projecting darkly shaded clumps of pixels into the bright yellow clump of pixels on the other groups of pixels?I dunno but that just sounds silly

Don't Click It

It's not a matter of who could stop him, but more a matter of should someone stop him.Comic-Electric Blues: Part 28Electric Blues was made to show how Gavla and Toa reacted to each other. The whole point was to establish Gavla's feelings about them and some other details. The Toa, in truth was made just so they would become Gavla's ammo cabinet. That's it.

lovewarconga2.png

Comic-Electric Blues: Part 30Well, EB is pretty much done. I did everything I wanted to do.What notes can I say? The saga went a bit long, at least in terms of the original script.The original basic outline was the Toa was called in to Hunt the killer. Gavla found the Toa, and the Toa shocked Gavla. Gavla of course wasn't harmed, and broke the Toa's legs. Carried it back to his base and locked it in the basement area of the ship.The gumshoe Matoran was a last minute idea, and so was the segments with Chilly. As stated before, the Toa was always meant to be nothing but an ammo depot for Gavla's lightning gun. Hence the "Electric Blues" name. That's right, the whole point of the saga was to get an ammo cabinet for Gavla.Since ultimately, that's what the Toa are in Gavla's eyes. Useless as beings, great as power outlets.Side notes: First comic was going to have him kill a Rahkshi headed Matoran, but I realized he can't sell it's head.Gavla was going to destroy gumshoe by locking him in the ship's escape pod, and launching it into the sea around Meta-Nui. The matoran would of lived and came back later, but I picked a different outcome for him.Personal note: I really dislike Toa.

lovewarconga2.png

Comic-Wall BreakerI spent an hour thinking on how to make this comic.Anyway, Season Six is pretty much started. I should have the new re-made front post up tomorrow, and the name changed up at the top.However! If you desire changes or a good read, check out the third post of the topic. Aka my second post here! Why?It's been upgraded to include the sagas, most of all AVID! You can now re-read all of AVID in order.

lovewarconga2.png

Welcome to Season Six!Anyway. First have a comic!Handy Dandy GlueTwo announcements.First, the first post is horribly glitched. So bad that I actually have to cut all seasons before Five Point O so I can avoid the post looking ugly. However! Whenever this glitch is fixed, the old seasons will be re-posted. Sort of like the second post where all old sagas are locked in folders.Second: All sagas before AVID are no longer canon. A long time ago I stated Revenge Of the Gavlas started the true storyline, and that AVID started a "what if" storyline. Well no longer. I no longer desire to go on the original script's plot dealing with clones as discussed in Revenge.What does this mean? Well whatever I had planned for after Revenge will never be made. Not that it matters, all that was left was showing Gavla being fused with MG.I also did this so I can work full time on what's going on now. The true story that I have thought up and written. So let's get on with it, shall we?I'm quite tired as I spent a long time working on the first post. So forgive me for the short comic.

lovewarconga2.png

Really nice Gav. Congrats on the beggining of 6. It sure will gonna be fun, Gavla-style. >: )On other notes, I checked the updated list and I spotted a small problem. Electric Blues p9 randomly shows up somewhere in the list, instead of it's actual place between p8 and p10. Just thought you should know. :)Anyways, here's a toast to more murders and much more random fun for 6. :biggrin:

Edited by Labouka

the_medic_is_house.jpg