BIONIFIGHT ONE

Makuta Luroka

Wait dead players can still win rounds?

Congratulations Vox you did put up a good fight.

Since my Character did die time for his regeneration.

IC:

In the middle of the crater TimeLord laid unconscious. The golden regeneration energy was beginning to fade away. His body had returned to its previous incarnation.

The curse of life still clings to TimeLord, for death is not even a option.

He must keep on living for he is time and time cannot die.

Hey I got a Flickr because I like making LEGO stuff.

https://www.flickr.com/people/toatimelord/

OOC: TimeLord, your Nova Blast came from your life energy, of which you had little remaining. Imrukii's Nova Blast was the combined power of three players, channelled through the Staff of Unlimited Power.

OOC: Honestly I don't remember Imrukii doing a nova blast, though likely was during one of the rounds I just wasn't paying attention to, but as Shadowvezon pointed out, your nova blast came from life energy, already a.... stretch of your listed powers as is. I mean if a person can just sacrifice their health points at anytime, regardless of how many health points they actually still have, when sudden death started a smart fighter would have done a nova blast of their health, thus killing everyone in theory... Kind of cheap.

Edited by Vox

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

OOC: TimeLord, your Nova Blast came from your life energy, of which you had little remaining. Imrukii's Nova Blast was the combined power of three players, channelled through the Staff of Unlimited Power.

OOC: Honestly I don't remember Imrukii doing a nova blast, though likely was during one of the rounds I just wasn't paying attention to, but as Shadowvezon pointed out, your nova blast came from life energy, already a.... stretch of your listed powers as is. I mean if a person can just sacrifice their health points at anytime, when sudden death started a smart fighter would have done a nova blast of their health, thus killing everyone in theory... Kind of cheap.
I forgot that they used the staff of Ultimate power to perform the mega nuva blast.

I apologize for making the actuation.

IC: 

Vox stares down at the mask of slightly improved dodging, shrugging as he fenagles it atop his head as a helmet, much like he did with the mask of fire, with his antennae peaking through the eyeholes

"I love this new hat. It's so fancy."

• Upvote 3

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

IC: Did Xccj's attack killed the fusion creature? The ending was left unclear and vague, and the world may never know. Doesn't matter anymore, since the round is over and everybody is regenerating. Xccj gazed jealously at Vox's new Mask of Slightly Improved Dodging. "Hey, that was so totally my thing!"

OOC: Nice fight guys. :D

:music:

FF awoke with a start. He checked every part of his body for any visible wounds but there was nothing. He could've sworn gunned down by Vox in the last fight but he he was, still alive and kicking. Perhaps there was some higher power out there who wants him and all the other fighters around him to be left alive for the sake of some... game.

pWPTu7m.jpg

Grateful to find himself back to being himself... and only himself, Nato made a mental note to fuse Vox with Timelord at the earliest possible opportunity. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Round 9

The judge, in his infinite malice, teleported all the players into the Zone of Darkness. He then gave every player a card. "The name on your card is your partner for the round. You two must work together to be the best team." Knowing full well that in this barren void there is no light. Following that, the Host, with a wicked grin on his face repeatedly pressed a button labelled "MAKE ZIVON ANGRY" Elsewhere, roars could be heard rolling across the arena.

Partners:

Nato and TimeLord

ShadowVezon and Imrukii

Voxumo and FF

Xccj and Trijhak

Round 9:

Partners

Zone of Darkness

Edited by Makuta Luroka

bBhcfWO.png

ShadowVezon was not called the Master of Shadows for no reason, and the location left him with an innate advantage over the other players. He left the now useless lightsword on his belt and stood silently, waiting for someone to make themselves a target.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

IC: Xccj felt the card in his hand, but he could not read it, because of the whole "Zone of Darkness" thing going on. And the name wasn't written in braille... not that Xccj could actually read braille anyway. As far as he could tell, it was completely useless on helping figure out who his "partner" for the round would be.

"I guess I'll have to rely on my Calix's spider sense," Xccj thought. Did the mask of fate actually have a spider sense ability? I guess he'd find out.

But what he could feel was movements in the air. It wasn't super precise, but he was aware that something very large was heading towards the group...

Imrukii was happy to be whole again, but concerned about the current state of affairs. As he looked to his card, he made a double-take, and upon looking back at his card a second time his eyes widened and slightly bulged. "Well... That was unexpected, and to be honest a little ironic. A Toa of Fire working with a Half-Skakdi of Shadow, heh. Y'know, I almost feel like this has happened somewhere else, just a hunch." said Imrukii, to himself.

Imrukii than located ShadowVezon to his right some distance and calmly walked over to him. See, though Imrukii is unable to see in darkness, he is able to feel energy and vibrations, very, very, very barely, but he is able to do it, and it allowed him to feel another's presence. It works better under water though, movement is strained more, and thusly in order for anything to move, it either needs a lot of force, or a hydrodynamic design. Either way, it causes pressure and flow to move within the water. If there is air in a place completely devoid of light the same rule applies, only to a far more subtle extent.

Edited by Toa Imrukii

Quote: "Love has no fear, and no vengeance." |

:t: :m_o: :a: :i: :m: :r: :u: :k: :i: :i: | mEaHKlH.pngAndekas

pure_muscle.png

Lacking any form of light whatsoever, and the inability to see in dark places, Trijhak found himself completely blind in the darkness. Instead of moving, he scraped the bottom of his trident along the floor he could not see, and yelled in order to garner responses and figure out where everyone was.

"HELLO?!" 

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

For a moment, FF thought he was dead again because everywhere he saw was pitch black. He was proved wrong when he felt something appearing on his hand. Reaching for his laser spear, he shined the blue light near that object and saw a card. He could make out the letters "V O X." "So, this Vox guy could be my partner, I guess." He mumbled.

pWPTu7m.jpg

OOC: Wait, can light be brought into the Zone? In that case I'd at least be able to use my sword if pressured.

Edited by King ShadowVezon of Kamuk

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

"Oh, someone just kill me now," he groaned, when he saw the name on his card. 

Unsheathing his sword, Nato began to very carefully, very slowly advance into the dark, listening intently for any sound that might announce the presence of his opponents or the Zivon. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Unable to see anything, Trijhak began kneeling, placing his left hand the ground he could not see, gripping his trident as hard as he could. He knew what he was doing: he began emanating water from his left hand, attempting to form a puddle that would increase in size with him at the centre, and began listening for the disturbance of the trickling water, for that meant something had stepped in it, or the water had reached something. 

"Gladely but maybe next round."

TimeLord just turned his sword on and began walking up toward Nato.

"Look, I don't like this any more than you do but can we at least agree to put aside our differences for one round. Then we can go back to killing each other."

This was already going just as terribly as Nato had anticipated. 

Despite Nato having put maximum effort into carefully stealthing his way through the arena, Timelord had somehow managed to find him immediately. And not only had he just popped up out of nowhere, he had done so while waving around what equated to a gigantic glowing arrow emblazoned with the words KILL US NOW.

"How... did you even find me...?" 

"Actually... turn that back on. I just had an idea." Nato proceeded to forge a two-metre high, C-shaped formation of thickly-packed ice, the inner walls of which were seamless and glossy, making for a highly-reflective surface. "Leave the sword in the middle of the horseshoe and turn it on. The light will reflect off the inner walls, making it a kind of directional beacon that should hopefully be fairly visible to everyone else." 

Nato moved to stand behind the ice wall, "With the light in their eyes, anyone coming this way won't be able to see us hiding in the dark behind the wall, but we will be able to see any one or thing that's drawn towards the light. If it's an enemy, you can teleport behind them and we can catch them in the pincer. If it's the Zivon, we can just run."

Edited by Nato The Traveler

"My portals put out a good bit of light I'll just put one in the center of you ice light. After all a good warrior knows not to abandon his sword."

TimeLord flicked his wrist and a small two foot wide portal appeared in the center of the ice wall.

TimeLord waited in the dark with Nato.

As they waited TimeLord looked over to Nato's direction and whispered.

"Do you know anything about this Zivon creature? I only know some legends about it."

Edited by Toa TimeLord

"I haven't heard much, no. But I'm sure we'll know it when we see it. And if we see it, I'm running." 

"The good news is, it looks like we've found the Zivon." Glimpsing the glowing spinner streaking towards him, Nato flung the Banned Head to intercept it, "The bad news is, it looks like it found us, too."

Some of the other fighters were playing with light nearby. This gave Xccj a chance to see the name on the card before discarding it. "Trijhak? Am I going to have to save him again?"

But the lights being cast also illuminated the shadow of a massive Zivon. Xccj decided to run in the opposite direction. His control over air gave him somewhat of a sense of his surroundings. (It helped that the air was colder and thicker too. Harder to summon a strong gust, but easier to feel vibrations from.) It didn't give him a great idea of the surrounding area, but it let him know that there wasn't anybody immediately in front of him.

TimeLord looked into the darkness and just barely saw the outline of a gigantic creature.

TimeLord quickly scanned the creature with his sonic.

TimeLord quickly opened a portal behind himself and Nato.

TimeLord looked over at Nato and said in a somewhat calm voice.

"Nato I think we should run right about now. My scans show it would take everyone wielding staffs of Ultimate to defeat that thing. There is a portal behind us it will take us to one of the edges of the arena."

Trijhak looked up, having seen something bright fly past - was it a spinner? Something else? 

Regardless, he decided he should go see what it came from. Getting up from his knees, he called upon the super-speed of Usain Bolt and tried to run in roughly the direction the bright thing came from.

As Trijhak rapidly approached the origin of the spinner, he would soon find himself clotheslined by its massive claws if he didn't divert course very soon. It then turned its attention to the figures running away from it... They all scattered, which was excellent for it. It backed away into the shadow, planning its next move.

bBhcfWO.png

Trijhak paused suddenly, having felt like he just narrowly avoided instant death. 

He then knelt down, and yelled. "Mighty Zivon of the Zone of Darkness, I shall offer you ToaTimeLord as sacrifice. You are a wise and wondrous giant spider monster thing, and we hope to appease you. We swear fealty to you, me and xccj!"

Xccj had put some good distance between himself everybody else. (Or so he assumed; he couldn't sense anybody nearby, so unless they were being very still, he was alone.) He could still hear faint noises of the others in the distance, but the roars of the Zivon had died down. Now it was hunting.

Xccj tried to think of what to do next. It was going to be hard to find anybody to attack in the darkness, much less Trijhak, so perhaps he needed them to come to him. In the darkness, things would be attracted by sound, so if he could create a loud enough noise, he could draw things in. Only he didn't want to draw them in to his exact location.

Drawing his boomerang, he threw it through the dark air. It sailed a good 100 meters away, where he then mentally commanded it to start spinning in circles. Once it started moving fast enough, it began to produce a mini tornado, which left off a loud whistle of wind. Once the cyclone reached a speed where it was self sustaining, Xccj had his boomerang return to him, and then he waited to see who would come and inspect the whirlwinds.

Edited by xccj

Deaf and practically blind, Trijhak got up and (tried) to mutter to himself. "Well, guess the Zivon is not merciful." Completely unable to tell where he was or where others were, he started blindly stumbling around, conveniently towards xccj, though he was unaware. 

Xccj sensed a disturbance in the air. His tornado had attracted something... unfortunately, it wasn't one of the other fighters, but something much larger. Probably the Zivon. Only it wasn't approaching the tornado, but rather circling around it towards Xccj's position. "The blasted thing can tell where I am," Xccj thought. "How unfair. This isn't a balanced fight at all!"

He started slowly walking to the side away from the Zivon, but not fast enough to make it look like he was fleeing. If the Zivon thought it alone was the hunter, then Xccj vcould use that to his advantage. Indeed, the Zivon did start to pick up speed, and suddenly it charged forward, attempting to grab Xccj with one of it's mighty claws. Xccj just barely managed to sense it in time and ducked; the claw snapping just above his head.

If this had been another player, Xccj would've attacked... but there was no fighting the Zivon, so his best bet was to flee... again. Xccj summoned the strongest gust of wind he could to blow the Zivon back as he ran in the opposite direction. The wind didn't move the Zivon very far, but it slowed it's progress. Angered, it fired its rhotuka spinners. Xccj threw his boomerang and intercepted one, but the three others were still flying about in the darkness...

FF was knocked aside by a blow he didn't see coming. "Great. A master of Shadow in thier home domain. Just what I needed."

He stabbed his spear to the ground before freezing a large portion of the ground around him so he can pray that someone will slip and he can see their reflection doing so thus, giving him a second to react.

Edited by Fluorescent Flowers

pWPTu7m.jpg