• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes
  • Participate in raffles to win LEGO prizes
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

How Many Sets Do You Own?

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Darkmatter Inika

Darkmatter Inika
  • New Members
  • Inhabitant

• 07-July 18
  • 9 posts

Posted Jul 12 2018 - 10:29 AM

The title is pretty self-explanatory. I think it's safe to assume that everyone on this site is pretty much a turbo-nerd for Bionicle. So, how many of the sets did you accumulate over the years?

I did an inventory once and came up with around ninety-one. And I believe that was a few years before the story let out, so it's probably more now. What about the rest of you?

"If every porkchop were perfect, we wouldn't have hotdogs."

#2 Offline Cheesy Mac n Cheese

Cheesy Mac n Cheese
  • Members
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

• 13-February 06
  • 1,375 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 12 2018 - 10:57 AM

It’s hard to say. It’s been so long I’m not even sure which sets I own anymore. I also have duplicates of many sets I bought for the sole purpose of building alternate and combiner models without having to dismantle the base sets.

Edit: From memory, I have approximately 212 sets from both generations, counting promotional sets, but not counting duplicates or collectible packs. I may have missed some, and there are some I’m hazy on (for example, I’m pretty sure I have all six Rahkshi, but not entirely sure).

Edited by Cheesy Mac n Cheese, Jul 12 2018 - 11:10 AM.

My friend went to Po-Wahi and all I got was this lousy rock.

logowithbackgrounnd100.png

Blue sea...a Ruki leaps...the sound of water

#3 Offline xccj

xccj
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Reporters
  • Senior Staff Mask Maker

• 17-January 03
  • 7,214 posts
  •   BZP Reporter

Posted Jul 12 2018 - 04:44 PM

According to Brickset, I own 208 Bionicle sets between the two generations. This doesn't count mask packs or loose parts I've picked up over the years, but it's still one of the top themes I've collected from.

:music:

#4 Offline Toa of Ice - 1987

Toa of Ice - 1987
  • Members
  • Gahlok-Kal Crushed

• 09-December 02
  • 4,653 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 13 2018 - 11:24 AM

Not many left for me. I gave most of my old collection to my younger cousin when i moved from my parents and into my apartment a few years ago.

• Kopaka Mata
  • Kopaka Nuva (2002)
  • Toa Nuju
  • Lewa Phantoka
  • Tahu Nuva (2002)
  • Axonn
  • Jaller Mahri
    -
  • Kopaka G2
  • Kopaka Uniter 
  • Melum
  • Protector of Ice
  • Pohatu G2
  • Ikir
  • Tahu Uniter

Edited by Toa of Ice - 1987, Jul 13 2018 - 11:28 AM.

#5 Offline Terrorton

Terrorton
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Toa Nuva Defeated

• 16-September 09
  • 3,902 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 14 2018 - 09:08 AM

I did have a list at one point, but I don't have it any more and can't be bothered remaking it. All I can say is that I have a lot +1.

#6 Offline Davros (still TTL)

Davros (still TTL)
  • Members
  • Toa Nuva Defeated

• 20-January 16
  • 3,803 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 15 2018 - 09:01 AM

Hum I probably have 150ish in bionicle alone. In system I have no idea.

The Tide Comes in soon.

https://www.flickr.c...le/toatimelord/

MN2_Makuta_Ice.png

#7 Offline The 1st Shadow

The 1st Shadow
  • Members
  • Dark Master of Light

• 21-June 10
  • 3,684 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 15 2018 - 01:35 PM

Not counting duplicates, according to my checklist, I have 270 Bionicle sets. If we do count duplicates, probably closer to 285.

~Your friendly, neighborhood Shadow

Posted Image

~Credit for Avatar and Banner goes to NickonAquaMagna~

#8 Offline squidmaster

squidmaster
  • Members
  • Toa

• 23-July 16
  • 136 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 16 2018 - 01:22 AM

complete sets - 52 not including duplicates

incomplete sets - 134

S    Q       U    I       D     M     A     S     T     E    R

check out my imgur gallery for bionicle photography: https://mahatparthiban.imgur.com/all/

#9 Offline TakadoxMusic

TakadoxMusic
  • Members
  • Inhabitant

• 01-July 18
  • 8 posts

Posted Jul 20 2018 - 02:05 AM

https://imgur.com/hIHKZJS (image won't show up with the tool so here's just the link)

I got into Bionicle in the later years, so Boggarak was my first set, followed by Toa Inika Nuparu and Matoro. Late 2007 was when I really began collecting them, as you can see. Ebay exists so I actually got the Vahki and Metrutoran in 2014, and I got the Piraka last November. There was a section for the Stars as well but I'm not a big fan of those. I do own Nektann but I'm considering on selling him as I don't have many memories with that set, even the 2009 sets mean more to me than that. Oh, and I'm sure we all know why Ehlek and Hahli Mahri are incomplete. I believe the total number is around 70 or so. I don't own any G2 sets.

(Ironically, I own Carapar and Ehlek, but I never owned Takadox, despite him being my namesake.)

#10 Offline Monika

Monika
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Dark Hunters Attack

• 07-April 03
  • 9,729 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 01 2018 - 12:39 AM

I own a decent amount, mostly sets from 2001-2003.

My Bzprpg Profiles, Marvel Rebirth Profiles

Skyra | Savina | Darien | Hakari | Mekana | Oceanna | Taleen | Mimira | Denerium | Talinka | Arisaka | Wraith | Xxeth | Silene

#11 Offline Cheesy Mac n Cheese

Cheesy Mac n Cheese
  • Members
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

• 13-February 06
  • 1,375 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 01 2018 - 07:06 AM

(Ironically, I own Carapar and Ehlek, but I never owned Takadox, despite him being my namesake.)

That’s okay. I incorporate “Teridax” into my username on most other sites but I never owned 2003 Makuta, just Ultimate Dume and Maxilos. Though I still live in constant regret over it...

My friend went to Po-Wahi and all I got was this lousy rock.

logowithbackgrounnd100.png

Blue sea...a Ruki leaps...the sound of water

#12 Offline Reya

Reya
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Trusted Trader

• 23-November 03
  • 11,855 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Aug 02 2018 - 12:19 PM

I sold quite a lot of my collection. Have a couple of Toa Metru and Vahki. I also own the original 6 Toa.

#13 Offline Darth Jaller

Darth Jaller
  • Members
  • Lehvak-Kal Launched

• 08-March 04
  • 4,896 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 02 2018 - 04:08 PM

I *used* to own the lion's share of released sets from 01-08 (lost most of my interest in 09), but... in the years since, I've sold off a lot of my collection, only have the most nostalgic sets left. But, let's see:

In total, when my collection was at its most complete, I had:
18 from 01; 19 from 02; 22 from 03; 22 from 04; 23 from 05; 22 from 06; 22 from 07; 20 from 08; 4 from 09; 1 from 10; never bought any of G2, so...

I used to own One hundred and seventy-three unique sets in total. Not counting Tahnok Va who I was able to build out of spare pieces and never actually bought the set of... and plus three of the playests.

Now, though... well, my collection has two more recent entries that I never had back then, the Exo-Toa (which was quite a score for not even realising it was in the middle that bag of second-hand parts when I bought it!) and Glatorian Mata Nui. But otherwise...

Twenty. Twenty sets, in total, remain. And while there are a few I kind of wish I hadn't been quite so zealous in getting rid of? I think I'm satisfied with those few ^^

Edited by Darth Jaller, Aug 02 2018 - 04:09 PM.

LhikanLow.gif

"New legends awake, but old lessons must be remembered.

For that is the way

of the BIONICLE."

#14 Offline MrSciFiGuy

MrSciFiGuy
  • Members
  • Mata Nuian Protector Defeated

• 22-December 04
  • 3,358 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 02 2018 - 09:27 PM

From 01-G2, I have all G2 sets minus the promo Hawk and Scorpion, and the 01 Rahi are still missing, along with exclusives like Mata Nui Titan and Voporahk

audio_narration_project_banner_wide.jpg

Bionicle: ANP aims to create narrated versions of all the Bionicle books, with voice actors for each character, and music taken from various media to enhance the story. Check here if you're interested in voicing a character, and here for the chapters that've already been released!

Formerly: Tahu Nuva 3.0

Looking for a Bionicle Beanie. Black one with the symbol on it. Contact me if you are willing to sell

#15 Offline Radiant Avokhii

Radiant Avokhii
  • Members
  • Inhabitant

• 26-September 14
  • 12 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 19 2018 - 11:59 AM

I only have 41 sets, with a few duplicates thrown in there. That's split between G1 and G2 pretty evenly. I was fairly young when Bionicle started and didn't start collecting until 2004, on my fifth birthday, with two of the Toa Hordika sets. As far as general Lego stuff goes, I have 138 sets. Sadly a lot of socket joint pieces for my G1 sets are broken so I can't reassemble some of them. I need to bricklink replacement parts for them and reassemble them, and then try to collect as much Bionicle stuff as I can. 

#16 Offline 2Tie

2Tie
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 04-October 07
  • 438 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 20 2018 - 11:35 AM

going by my signature's checklist, 221 sets :P i had a list sitting around my old laptop with all the sets i still need, but i can't find it at the moment

~Bionicle Online Games Guru~
Current Bionicle Sets: 221/250
2001: 18/24 2002: 20/21 2003: 22/22 2004: 22/22 2005: 23/23
2006: 16/22 2007: 22/22 2008: 25/27 2009: 26/26 2010: 3/6
2015: 18/18 2016: 6/17?

#17 Offline Nick Silverpen

Nick Silverpen
  • Members
  • Emerging Flying Force

• 31-May 04
  • 2,234 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 23 2018 - 06:35 AM

91. A lot of Toa and matoran over the years, plus I've never really sold anything, more just bought. A lot of stuff is in bins disassembled under my bed though. 

#18 Offline Toa Imrukii

Toa Imrukii
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Emerging Defender of Mata Nui

• 01-March 14
  • 2,016 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 23 2018 - 10:42 AM

All of them.

Quote: "Love has no fear, and no vengeance." | :t: :m_o: :a: :i: :m: :r: :u: :k: :i: :i: | Posted ImageAndekas

Posted Image

A RUDE AWAKENING - A BIONICLE G1 Continuation and Video Game Project (ARTIST AND CONCEPTUALIST) | I am an ENFP, that is my Personality. Check Out Makuta Teridax: Reaper of Darkness | Check out my Taknuva Stars MOC |

#19 Offline Toa Hazarku

Toa Hazarku
  • Members
  • Inhabitant

• 30-April 18
  • 11 posts

Posted Aug 25 2018 - 06:07 AM

Counting MOCs and excluding vehicles, 187 Bionicles. Excluding MOCs as well, 186.  

Edited by Toa Hazarku, Aug 25 2018 - 06:09 AM.

:) Try my Shadows of Artakha fanfiction!  :)

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users