Unreliable Narrator

Six Kingdoms: Escapement - OOC Discussion

there's a terrorist at large and we're all concerned with DISKS

(also whoops apparently Jutori didn't get a notification about the Dume announcement on his iStone, gotta work that in eventually. keep him in the loop)

• Like 1

letitenfoldyousig.png.cca5b97c0d5b8d82c09c282f919243ba.png
Six Kingdoms: Rebirth profiles: Nale Datrox Rose Jutori Korio Triage
[BZPRPG]

Great Disks = Great Terrorists

since Dume said it was just a normal Terrorist, that means Great Disks > Terrorists

beaverdkc.jpg.058196aea1189a8be42d4020232ee8e0.jpg

Wait, this isn't dancing_lariska.gif..?   Six Kingdoms Rebirth: Sans Gaius Amaru Lrrthxx Kokaliga

7 hours ago, Harvali said:

...Is there something I am missing? Why is that a weird name?

...How is "Taku" pronounced. Is that it?

Nah, I wasn't trying to say that it was weird, just that I hadn't realized that we're going to need a name and that as always, alliteration's awesome.

• Like 1

Ok, I want to make a character that can get in on the disk hunt. And I have a matoran that I've used in RPG's before, but haven't been able to flesh out yet. Her name is Paju, She's a Ga-Matoran, and she's an adrenaline Junkie. I was thinking her Metru Nui backstory would put her in Le-Metru because she preffers the fast paced life over the classrooms.

But I also have 3 characters already, what do you guys think?

I have control of an element you would never expect...

SURPRISE!

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Revenge-Melody-Booger-Danger-Punishment-Toxitora Junior

Skyrise: Ascent Charaters: Paju & The Element - Rakin - Kane-Oma & The Mukau

Make as many characters as you want to/you can handle. Things are really fast paced in here compared to RPGs in recent years so more characters might mean a lot of posts, so it really depends on your schedule.

• Like 1

@Tarn it's okay, you guys won't have to concern yourselves with disks too much longer, EW and I will have it soon!

• Like 1

deathstranding_display_30.png

HUMANI GENERIS MACHINAS, OPERARI SIMUL, ET MORTUUS SOLUS

Six Kingdoms: The Cartographer BZPRPG: Korruhn

i got four characters and i'm doin' breezy

make as many characters as you think you can handle, don't have to limit yourself. i originally told myself i'd stop at three and that didn't last at all

[BZPRPG]

That's more characters to start heading for the Po-, Ta-, and Ga- puzzles! Better get a head start or we'll take those ones too!

deathstranding_display_30.png

HUMANI GENERIS MACHINAS, OPERARI SIMUL, ET MORTUUS SOLUS

Six Kingdoms: The Cartographer BZPRPG: Korruhn

Me watching people discuss going after the Le-Metru Great Disk when Sans is already trying to find it

sneaky kitty.jpg

Po-Metru does need some love, though

Edited by Azibo

Wait, this isn't dancing_lariska.gif..?   Six Kingdoms Rebirth: Sans Gaius Amaru Lrrthxx Kokaliga

Hey everyone, I'll be adding a PC demographics document to the Character Creation topic. It's still in the works (I just got to page 3), but I thought I'd share it here too so you know about it. If you're into exploring the meta, or finding things that buck the trend, check THIS out.

Cheers!

~U.N.

• Like 1

Nice, thanks for making this. Woah, watching you edit in real time is weird lol

Edit: @Unreliable Narrator For Othorak's flaws, putting something like "Can't cope with failure" would work better than only distrustful 

Edited by Azibo
  • Like 1

I'll add more charts later, but I started with two I thought were most interesting: flaws by species and gender by species. 

Currently the game has an approximate 2/3 male gender demographic. 

Edited by Unreliable Narrator

Hmmmm.... based on the info from the clue-symbols, I think Sans needs to sing the Piraka Rap to make the Great Disk manifest...

Regarding that chart: may I venture that Zecrillia's main flaw might be better categorised as impulsive recklessness? I don't see her as disloyal; in fact, by the standards of her species, she's regarded as far TOO loyal for the liking of an average Vortixx ^^

That's just a minor thing, though; otherwise, I do think it's really neat, too :D

(Formerly Darth Jaller)

LhikanLow.gif

"New legends awake, but old lessons must be remembered.
For that is the way
of the BIONICLE."

---

Skyrise bios: Tarutu, Kastir, Littiuu, Alarei / Six Kingdoms bios: Varxii, Zecrillia, Jabali

Hi Everyone:

1.) I will update the demographics chart as best I can today.

2.) I added Kanohi stats

3.) Please see the following terms and conditions for the Great Disc Hunt. I've gotten several questions about the specifics of the process so I thought its time I write something up.

DUME'S GREAT DISC HUNT T&C

Those who find great discs may return them to Turaga Dume at any time for safekeeping. Once all Great Discs have been found the finders of those discs will be summoned to receive their Toa Stones as part of a ceremony. Only those who actually found the Great Disc are eligible for a Toa Stone and the rite of passage to become a Toa. Turaga Dume is the final arbiter in whether or not a disc hunter is worthy based on their displays of character during the hunt and their belief in the Great Spirit. This offer valid only while supplies last.

Edited by Unreliable Narrator

Ok but seriously can someone brief me on what's happening at the beach assault so my man can get involved?

Skyrise profiles: Juno Taurek Voyin Calidus

Six Kingdoms profiles: Vent  Zai

League: Defending bluffs from vahki and toa, using walking tanks with hagah cannons on them to attack airships

Metru-Nui: bum-rushing to the bluff to stop the cannons from blowing their airships up. 

Sometimes, when stuck, you gotta risk doing something stupid so that you can learn from your failure =)  If whatever lays ahead in this old chute doesn't kill Sans, he'll either conquer it, or come back later with a better joke and even stronger resolve to succeed!

kamina.png

Edited by Azibo
added a pic of Sans row, rowing to fight the power of the chute's current
  • Like 2

jutori helped

(no he didn't)

(now if he was still the conniving character i originally intended he'd swipe the disk in a comical fashion)

Edited by Tarn

[BZPRPG]