• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

The Official Minecraft Topic

Discuss the blocky game here!

• Please log in to reply
3750 replies to this topic

#3721 Online Cadmium Kyogre P~M

Cadmium Kyogre P~M
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 447 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 05 2014 - 04:41 PM

IC2 Experimental is too weird for me. I think I'll wait for IC3 (assuming that's what the next version will be) before really getting into it... at this point it feels like a mix-up of IC2 and the next version. I guess that's the point of an experimental build, though.

Anyway, TE and Extra Utilities pretty much cover all the tech stuff I need. The only things IC2 are good for any more is the recycler and the jetpack.

Edited by Monsieur P~M, Mar 05 2014 - 04:42 PM.

3DS FC:   5412 - 9945 - 2378

steam_sig.png

Your title has been removed. We will do our best to make sure you do not get a custom member title in the future for any reason to avoid such a situation from happening again.

#3722 Offline Timelady Gallade

Timelady Gallade
  • Members
  • Toa

• 129 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 08 2014 - 12:39 PM

What version is Burns server? And when is it online (GMT)?

BJvKYW4.png

P̴̡͘r̛̕a̵͟i̷͞s͢͠é̴̢̛̕ ̛͡t̴̶̨͞h͢҉̶e̢͟ ̸̢͢͠R͢é̷͏̶d̸͘͞ ̴͟͡͏͞a͞n̶̛̕̕҉d̶͠͞͞ ̶̡̧B̷̛l̀҉a҉̢́͟c̕͠k̢͠ ̶̸̡͟͢Ģ͞͝͏͝ó̕d̛͢͢͡͠.̧҉.̷̧̛͟͞.̀҉̴
̧̨̧̡

Minecraft username: furno5943

3DS Friend code: 5043 2524 8032

#3723 Offline Phovos

Phovos
  • Members
  • Mask of Time Discovered

• 4,250 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 13 2014 - 02:22 PM

So, can anyone recommend some simple addons for Minecraft? I don't want anything hugely game-changing or anything, just a few things to spice the game up and doesn't require me to generate a whole new world or three.

#3724 Offline Dralcax

Dralcax
  • Members
  • Defender of Mata Nui

• 2,192 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 13 2014 - 03:02 PM

So these new Endermites are annoying. I just Ender Pearled up to the top of a cliff, and it spawned an Endermite which pushed me back off the cliff.

Shiverburn_Galaxy_Figures_Close-Up.PNG

#3725 Offline The Malicious Phantom

The Malicious Phantom
  • Members
  • Submerged!

• 1,169 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 13 2014 - 03:22 PM

Hey Burnmad, would you mind posting your server ip again? The wipe wiped it and I don't know if I copied it down correctly. :P

#3726 Offline Phovos

Phovos
  • Members

• 4,250 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 13 2014 - 03:36 PM

There's a server to join?

Wait, vanilla or Tekkit or Bukkit or something? I'm alright with Bukkit but am not a fan of Tekkit.

#3727 Offline Unit#phntk#1

Unit#phntk#1
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Stalwart Defender

• 401 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Mar 13 2014 - 10:08 PM

Bukkit. Don't know if it's updated to 1.7 yet though.

~Unit#phntk#1

phantoka.png

GENERATION 2: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Credit to The Snake Master for my avatar and Spectral Avohkii Enterprizes for the banner.
PM me if you find this sentence and I will put you on the list below. State you found the Invisi-TextTM.

BZP Mafia: Where trimming an iBrow is less wise than disgracing a German emperor.

If you play Minecraft and are not on my list, PM me.
Who has found the above sentence: Dead, Makuta of Xhini Nui, Millennium has Chortles!, 2Tie, }=Shade Masquerade={, Icicle, imperial officer, Toa Dovydas, ~Spark~, Paranoid Andriod, Exo-Kaghrahk, kalhiki, Neelh of Suburbria, Globin, Kohu Furno, -Blackout-, (Insert Name Here), Nujuat, Toa of Dancing(Beat and Rythm), Kazi toa of ice, Waffles, It's a Zaranya!, kanohi_master, MoC1: Technic Gladiator, Lord Darkon, Wotsiznaim, Gatanui, Blade, Sumiki,

#3728 Offline Phovos

Phovos
  • Members

• 4,250 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 16 2014 - 04:06 AM

Huh. I'd have thought they'd updated by now. Although with Minecraft having loads of more technical, multiplayer elements being added, it must be tricky.

In 1.8, there's even going to be a primitive version of copying and pasting regions, like WorldEdit provides.

#3729 Offline Artezza Trigger

Artezza Trigger
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 415 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 16 2014 - 08:41 AM

One thing I like about the copy/paste functions is that if you want a destructible environment, you can copy it somewhere else out of sight, and paste the copy over the original whenever you want to reset it.

Or you can have a series of copies, since a structure thats large enough would be rather painful to process.

CrazyFace-Copy.jpg

Even when trapped by Karma's cycle, the dreams we left behind will open the door! Even if the universe stands in our way,

our seething blood will determine what will be! We'll break through time and space, and defy all who would stop us to take hold of our path!

~

#3730 Online Cadmium Kyogre P~M

Cadmium Kyogre P~M
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 447 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 17 2014 - 11:39 AM

There have been three CraftBukkit Beta builds for 1.7; the most recent one supports the new commands, which the previous two didn't.

steam_sig.png

Your title has been removed. We will do our best to make sure you do not get a custom member title in the future for any reason to avoid such a situation from happening again.

#3731 Offline Artezza Trigger

Artezza Trigger
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 415 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 01 2014 - 09:47 AM

All glory to our new villager overlords.

CrazyFace-Copy.jpg

Even when trapped by Karma's cycle, the dreams we left behind will open the door! Even if the universe stands in our way,

our seething blood will determine what will be! We'll break through time and space, and defy all who would stop us to take hold of our path!

~

#3732 Offline Unit#phntk#1

Unit#phntk#1
  • Premier Member
  • Stalwart Defender

• 401 posts

Posted May 01 2014 - 12:25 PM

So this is a thing now.

Words cannot describe how excited I am.

~Unit#phntk#1

phantoka.png

GENERATION 2: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Credit to The Snake Master for my avatar and Spectral Avohkii Enterprizes for the banner.
PM me if you find this sentence and I will put you on the list below. State you found the Invisi-TextTM.

BZP Mafia: Where trimming an iBrow is less wise than disgracing a German emperor.

Who has found the above sentence: Dead, Makuta of Xhini Nui, Millennium has Chortles!, 2Tie, }=Shade Masquerade={, Icicle, imperial officer, Toa Dovydas, ~Spark~, Paranoid Andriod, Exo-Kaghrahk, kalhiki, Neelh of Suburbria, Globin, Kohu Furno, -Blackout-, (Insert Name Here), Nujuat, Toa of Dancing(Beat and Rythm), Kazi toa of ice, Waffles, It's a Zaranya!, kanohi_master, MoC1: Technic Gladiator, Lord Darkon, Wotsiznaim, Gatanui, Blade, Sumiki,

#3733 Offline Dralcax

Dralcax
  • Members
  • Defender of Mata Nui

• 2,192 posts
  •  

Posted May 01 2014 - 08:22 PM

Now BUD switches and clocks can be simplified down to three blocks. I should probably clean up some of my redstone now that we have this.

Shiverburn_Galaxy_Figures_Close-Up.PNG

#3734 Offline Timelady Gallade

Timelady Gallade
  • Members
  • Toa

• 129 posts
  •  

Posted May 10 2014 - 02:40 PM

So, um, has Burns server updated or...?

Or, if hes restarting the map, can he put out the map file?

BJvKYW4.png

P̴̡͘r̛̕a̵͟i̷͞s͢͠é̴̢̛̕ ̛͡t̴̶̨͞h͢҉̶e̢͟ ̸̢͢͠R͢é̷͏̶d̸͘͞ ̴͟͡͏͞a͞n̶̛̕̕҉d̶͠͞͞ ̶̡̧B̷̛l̀҉a҉̢́͟c̕͠k̢͠ ̶̸̡͟͢Ģ͞͝͏͝ó̕d̛͢͢͡͠.̧҉.̷̧̛͟͞.̀҉̴
̧̨̧̡

#3735 Online RG Zehvor

RG Zehvor
  • Members
  • Soaring Champion

• 480 posts
  •  

Posted May 10 2014 - 06:19 PM

It would be nice if he updated, want to confirm that Burn?

-Rahkshi Guurahk

GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

#3736 Offline CHTrilogy

CHTrilogy
  • Members
  • Defender of Mata Nui Defeated

• 3,177 posts
  •  

Posted May 18 2014 - 12:31 PM

Getting FTB to work is really frustrating!!! There's always something that's unstable or making everything crash!

~ CHTrilogy

whoa.png

#3737 Offline Flipz

Flipz
  • Members
  • Tohunga

• 57 posts
  •  

Posted May 19 2014 - 01:25 PM

Getting FTB to work is really frustrating!!! There's always something that's unstable or making everything crash!

The FTB forums are usually a reliable place to get help; however, we do a LOT of testing before we release packs, so unless you've added or changed mods in the pack, it should run fine. Unless you're using FTB Unstable for 1.7...?

BZRPG Profiles: LINK
3DS FC: 3625-9584-9417 (Pokemon X Friend Safari: Electric-type, Pachirisu, Electabuzz, Zebstrika)

#3738 Offline CHTrilogy

CHTrilogy
  • Members

• 3,177 posts
  •  

Posted May 26 2014 - 04:55 AM

It's like I'm only properly seeing the world for the first time.

http://www.majhost.c...26_10.30.13.png
http://www.majhost.c...26_10.41.55.png

And yet somehow, there is something vaguely unreal and stilted about it...

Edit: Please link to images over 500 kB in file size!

-Wind-

Edited by -Windrider-, May 26 2014 - 12:48 PM.

~ CHTrilogy

whoa.png

#3739 Online Cadmium Kyogre P~M

Cadmium Kyogre P~M
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 447 posts
  •  

Posted May 26 2014 - 12:21 PM

The FTB forums are usually a reliable place to get help; however, we do a LOT of testing before we release packs, so unless you've added or changed mods in the pack, it should run fine. Unless you're using FTB Unstable for 1.7...?

"We?"

steam_sig.png

#3740 Offline Unit#phntk#1

Unit#phntk#1
  • Premier Member
  • Stalwart Defender

• 401 posts

Posted May 26 2014 - 07:42 PM

"We?"

I remember he mentioned becoming a mod on the forums a few months back; maybe he's become a beta tester.

~Unit#phntk#1

phantoka.png

#3741 Offline Artezza Trigger

Artezza Trigger
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 415 posts
  •  

Posted May 27 2014 - 01:39 PM

After playing a new survival map for the first time in a long time in vanilla...I'm rather disappointed in the terrain generation. Several thousand blocks and nothing but forest, mountain, plains, forest, forest, plains, mountains, forest, forest...

Please tell me I just got unlucky and the terrain varies a little more often than that.

CrazyFace-Copy.jpg

~

#3742 Offline Timelady Gallade

Timelady Gallade
  • Members
  • Toa

• 129 posts
  •  

Posted May 27 2014 - 02:39 PM

Well when I first got minecraft my first world was a snowy one with loads of hills and at least 7 ravine within 1000 blocks. I also had a chicken pen in the first ravine that was filled to the brim with chickens. :D

Also, I once had one of those snowy forest ones with Extreme Hills next to it. Needless to say, I found many diamonds on my birthday, and a few emeralds. And there was a mineshaft. :D

EDIT: For my first world ever, I can't seem to find the save file. D: I hope I can find it, I hope..

EDIT: I FOUND IT!! OH MY GOD!! I FORGET IT WAS CALLED BLAH BLAH BLAH. OH MY GOD. OH.MY.GOD. ARGHHH. TIME TO SCREEN SHOT THE CHICKEN  PEN.

Edited by Timelady Gallade, May 28 2014 - 05:34 AM.

BJvKYW4.png

̧̨̧̡

#3743 Offline Unit#phntk#1

Unit#phntk#1
  • Premier Member
  • Stalwart Defender

• 401 posts

Posted Jun 05 2014 - 06:26 PM

So we're getting an underwater hostile mob and bunnies. That plus endermites makes three new mobs in one update.

E: Also no snapshots for at least two weeks, so we won't be seeing them for a while.

~Unit#phntk#1

Edited by Unit#phntk#1, Jun 05 2014 - 06:27 PM.

phantoka.png

#3744 Offline CHTrilogy

CHTrilogy
  • Members

• 3,177 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 07 2014 - 02:14 AM

Well I'm terrified!

~ CHTrilogy

whoa.png

#3745 Online Cadmium Kyogre P~M

Cadmium Kyogre P~M
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 447 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 07 2014 - 06:52 PM

After playing a new survival map for the first time in a long time in vanilla...I'm rather disappointed in the terrain generation. Several thousand blocks and nothing but forest, mountain, plains, forest, forest, plains, mountains, forest, forest...

Please tell me I just got unlucky and the terrain varies a little more often than that.

By the way, this is mainly due to the terrain updates in 1.7 making biomes generate next to biomes of similar "temperature" and "humidity." This leads to more realistic terrain transitions, but it has the problem of making different biomes harder to find. And jungles are almost impossible to find now (not that I'm complaining... remember starting up a new world and landing in yet another jungle? gawd).

steam_sig.png

#3746 Online RG Zehvor

RG Zehvor
  • Members
  • Soaring Champion

• 480 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 07 2014 - 11:00 PM

By the way, this is mainly due to the terrain updates in 1.7 making biomes generate next to biomes of similar "temperature" and "humidity." This leads to more realistic terrain transitions, but it has the problem of making different biomes harder to find. And jungles are almost impossible to find now (not that I'm complaining... remember starting up a new world and landing in yet another jungle? gawd).

I've found one jungle in all of 1.7

-Rahkshi Guurahk

GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

#3747 Offline Toa Of Virtues

Toa Of Virtues
  • Members
  • Encountering Protodermis

• 885 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 09 2014 - 09:22 PM

Well, I just got a new computer, and it seems like it can handle a lot, so I'm starting a Minecraft hamachi server. It's going to be a creative server, and once summer comes (in a week) I can keep it up for a long time. It's been a while since I last visited this topic, so some of you probably don't know me, but some of you might. Either way, PM me if you want to be in the server.

qSvBogp.jpg

#3748 Online RG Zehvor

RG Zehvor
  • Members
  • Soaring Champion

• 480 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 10 2014 - 02:42 PM

A: What's Hamachi?

B: it is summer =P

-Rahkshi Guurahk

#3749 Offline Toa Of Virtues

Toa Of Virtues
  • Members
  • Encountering Protodermis

• 885 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 10 2014 - 03:17 PM

Hamachi is what I use to host/connect to servers. Its a free download, just look it up and you will find it. Get the "unmanaged" version, then open it, click network; new network, and that is where you put in the id and password. The ip address should also show up there, and that's what you put into minecraft.

Also, my school is doing finals this week, so one more week of school for me.

Edited by Toa Of Virtues, Jun 10 2014 - 03:18 PM.

qSvBogp.jpg

#3750 Online RG Zehvor

RG Zehvor
  • Members
  • Soaring Champion

• 480 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 07 2014 - 10:22 PM

So did we learn anything on the status of Burn's server?

-Rahkshi Guurahk

#3751 Offline Timelady Gallade

Timelady Gallade
  • Members
  • Toa

• 129 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 11 2014 - 01:13 AM

nope.

im thinking of starting one but it probably wont happen. :/

BJvKYW4.png

̧̨̧̡

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users