Beat And Rhythm

Toa of Dancing

OOC: Sorry for the wait.@DARKSIDERZ: I would think that your post is a bit too much. You can't just walk in and start slaughtering NPCs with ease. And if you think some voice is going to rise from the screaming crowd telling you to calm down or something instead of you being executed or thrown in prison, you've got another thing comingIC: Artorre: Mt. Ihu:Artorre hesitated for a moment, afraid the matoran would lag behind him. He then decided that she could keep up and probably knew the surrounding area better than he did, and was about to take off running toward Kini-Nui, when a Ko-Matoran approached.IC: Elittra: Mt. Ihu:Elittra looked around, searching for a group of people that might actually have brains. Her eyes fell upon a Ga-Matoran and toa of fire who seemed about to leave. She approached them and spoke."Greetings. Due to my being a matoran, I must find others to hunt for these artifacts with, to guarantee my well-being. Such obviously... physically inclined people as yourselves would likely be perfect traveling companions."IC: Lennias: Le-Wahi:The toa of air shifted, bored, before inserting himself into the conversation. "You said you're recovering your memories? Might I ask what happenned that caused you to lose them?"IC: Patrakk: Po-Wahi:Patrakk wandered through the desert, searching the ground carefully. As he looked up, his eyes caught sight of the frozen tundra of Ko-Wahi looming far ahead. He turned left slightly, deciding he would go near the rim of the Mangai and decide what to do from there.OOC: The Mangai isn't too steep to be climbed or anything, is it?

IC: Gakia (Mt. Ihu)Turning to the Ko-Matoran, she spoke. "Well.. We aren't exactly going to look for the artifacts.. Currently we were planing to present a plan to Discord, not head for Le-wahi or the Mangai. But, you could come with us to the Kini-Nui. Maybe you could find a better group there."IC: Pokorix (Po-Koro)Satisfied with the condition of his leg, Pokorix walked over to Elreg and Maximus. "So, what now?"Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

IC: "Hau actually," Cluprel said, tapping his mask. "Phase two is coloration. We just need some paint, make ourselves red, black, gold orange. Should some somewhere back at base. Phase three is infiltration. We get to the Onu-Koro highway, make our way to the Ta-Koro entrance there. Say we're survivors of the battle, late because one of out party was injured. I'll do that, so you'll need to break my leg at some point. We show them the insingias, get a little pity, and walk into Ta-Koro. After that, haven't really thought it through. Think we should try and break the walls or kidnap their leader?"

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC (Kona, Kini-Nui): "I suppose it could work" Kona said, "though a mahiki would save us a lot of trouble, and having to break your leg. If I can get hold of one quickly, I'll switch, because any of the music-players will be suspicious of my mask of silence. It's a bit of a giveaway". He considered Cluprel's question carefully: What shoud they do if they got in without a hitch? "If we are successful in infiltrating the koro" he decided, "Our priority needs to be retrieving the artifact and returning it here safely. Anything we can do other than that is secondary, though killing Taxuth would be very good if the opportunity presented itself."OOC: Hey BJP, is mask-swapping allowed, and if so, would the Dissonance have a supply they could access for the mission?

ppg2.png

IC (Po-Koro): "Now," Elreg replied, "We either earn some money or we make complete fools of ourselves."With that Elreg lead the other two to a spot close to the central square. After directing Maximus to a spot next to him, the Matoran found an overturned boxed, stood on top of it, and loudly proclaimed to the Matoran that still remained after the speech, "Ladies and gentle-matoran! May I have your attention please. For years War Music has biggest innovation that this island has ever seen, but in all of that time, no one has tired anything... different. That has changed today, for I have been able to teach an Ussal crab to perform on its own!"Elreg continued to smile but internally he was scared. He never liked to be the center of attention these days considered the 'differing' opinions of Matoran related to music and the war. However, things were turning out okay. He had gathered a small crowd and the looks on their masks ranged from skeptical to bemused.Turning to the Manas Elreg said (and silently prayed), "Maximus, if you please?"OOC: Sorry it took me so long. It has been hard to focus lately.

Credits: Xanis

"Don't Panic."

IC: Elittra: Mt. Ihu:"I might as well." The group then proceeded to set off for the Kini-Nui.IC: Patrakk: Nearing Mangai:The slow toa of stone took another sweep over the ground with his Akaku. He glanced up, watching the Mangai grow larger as he slowly walked across the land.

IC: Po-KoroMaximus mentally smiled as he saw the small crowd. It was his time to shine.He snapped his claws shut once and then started to move around his muscles and various mechanical parts. At first it was just mindless noise but then a beat picked up and it started to sound like music. A raw yet synthetic sound. On this island it was a unique and probably unheard off sound. Very soothing yet it could make you wonder, how did a rahi learn to do that?Wub wub wub...OOC: I don't really know how to write for music much less Dubstep. :P

IC: Pokorix (Po-koro)"Well, who knew?" Pokorix muttered, smirking. "The Manas can make music. Sorta." As he listened to the strange, yet appealing sound, he simply stood there, knowing smile on his face.IC: Gakia (Ko-Wahi)As she trudged beside the other two, Gakia took out her notebook and looked it over, making small notes here and there on the tablet. Glacing up for a second, she cought sight of the tips of the Kini-Nui, and smiled, putting away her sketches. "We're about halfway there!"Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

IC: Jotham nodded slowly. "Good thinking." This might work after all. He glanced at his armor - covering up the tan with gold wouldn't be all that difficult, especially if they could get their hands on a Mahiki...

Q2TtLEz.png

IC (Kuba, Po-wahi): Kuba returned home to the village after his fight out in the desert. He nodded to the guards on his way through the gates, just as he did every day, and they let him through without question. He returned to his house, a small dwelling made of black stone with veins of red jasper running through it. He had carved this place himself, excavating its rooms from the canyon wall that surrounded the koro. He took the key from inside his armour, opened the door and stepped inside. The house was lit by a skylight which opened into the peak of the canyon wall, but by now the sun was too low in the sky for it to be much use, so he used a pair of lightstones on a stand.Going inside, he shook the sand and bone dust out of his armour, which was beginning to itch, lit a small fire and began to make himself a dinner of dikapi eggs and fried ruki.OOC: Anybody want to join him for a meal?

ppg2.png

IC: Skyra - Le-koro -Skyra looked at Aquila with dangerous eyes. "Please don't slap me again, I won't be responsible for what happens if you do. But yes, it is good news. We must start looking through the entire koro."

IC: Aquila - Le-Koro'Yes, of course. We'll start at the center, and fan out from there.' He lept up into the treetops, and jumped from branch to branch. 'And try to keep up!'

The Writer Formerly Known as Zeal
BZPRPG Profiles
Ghosts of Bara Magna Profiles

IC: Runner - Le-WahiRunner shrugged at Lennias' question, "I honestly don't know. I just woke up in the middle of a huge battle on a beach. Near to the volcano I think. Before that, nothing."He raised an eyebrow at the guards' story, "Really? War? Well, I suppose that explains the battle and the security measures... Well, I don't quite understand this place, but I will be willing to help you in your endeavours, if you can help me in mine."-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: Artorre: Kini-Nui:The group arrived at the temple. Their feet clicked on the stone floor as they walked closer to the balcony, pushing the crowd aside when necessary. He stopped and looked up at his leader."Discord, sir? We were thinking," he said, gesturing to Gakia, "And we devised a plan of sorts."IC: Lennias: Le-Wahi:Lennias wasn't sure about this. While they would have a better chance of finding an artifact with another person, that would be one more he'd have to get it away from."What exactly do you need help with?"IC: Patrakk: Mangai Volcano:Patrakk approached the base of the huge volcano. He was already tired, and it would be no easy climb. His drum would definitely help, though. He played out a simple tune on it, turning some of the rock into stairs. However, it was only a short distance before it became too steep for stairs. He pushed the drum behind him and tilted it up, laying it flat against his back and letting it rest on the hook there. He holstered his drumsticks and began slowly pulling himself up the volcano.OOC: You guys better set off for the Mangai soon, I'm trying to steer this guy into a fight.

Edited by Burnmad: Toa of Emoticons

IC: Gakia (Kini-Nui)Gakia gulped, apparently the Toa wanted to have her explain it. Pulling out her notebook, she began. "Well, sir, we were thinking it would be a possiblity to use drilling equipment to attack one of the villages. As I didn't want to have to steal it from Onu-Koro, I drew up a few designs." She showed Discord the drawings.Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

IC: Lennias: Le-Wahi:The toa of air shifted irritably, feeling that this was a waste of his oh-so precious time. "And you don't even know where to start, other than Le-Koro as a whole?"IC: Patrakk: Mangai Volcano:Patrakk slowly pulled himself up the sheer rock face, creating a handhold whenever there wasn't already one. He grabbed onto a thin ledge and began to pull himself into range of the next handhold, when his hand slipped. He fell several feet before he could think. He caused a bed of stone to shoot out below him, which he hit hard. He stood, bruised, tired, and only about a third of the way up. The toa grunted and began the slow climb once again.

IC (Weta and Lema, Le-wahi): "I don't think-know much about memories" Weta said, "But they sound difficult things to get back once you lose them. Maybe someone in the village could help-cure your mind but maybe you can get some back by being reminded of them. If you saw someone who used to be your friend, maybe you would recognise them and get some memories back?"

ppg2.png

IC: Patrakk: Mangai Volcano:Patrakk turned his head to the right and coughed up a bit of blood.Perhaps I should go back and get medical attention, he thought....Nevermind, I'm fine.He continued his slow climb up the volcano. At this point, he was about three fifths of the way up.

IC: Runner - Le-WahiRunner smiled nervously, "Actually...no, I don't really remember Le-Koro all that well. I'm just here because of our friend here."With a gesture towards Quwaro to show that he was 'their friend' he continued, "But maybe through searching for these artifacts, I might begin to regain some sense of... well, anything, really. It's worth a shot, anyway."-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC (Weta and Lema): "Smart-plan" Weta agreed. "You help us way-find the artifacts deep-wood, and we will aid-give to you in return and try to find your long-memories.""He says 'fine'" Lema laughed, summarising the tree-speak for the other toa's benefit. "And let's get going. Do you wind-fly?"

ppg2.png

IC: Lennias: Le-Koro:Lennias grabbed his machete and tossed it into the air. It flipped several times before he caught it again."If not, stick behind me."He swiped at a tree limb, which fell to the ground.IC: Patrakk: Mangai Volcano:Patrakk could see the top. It was still pretty far away, but it lifted his spirits greatly. He was exhausted.

IC: Runner - Le-WahiRunner shrugged, "I can't fly, but I can do this."Activating his Kakama, he proceeded to run through the forest at nigh-warp speed, nearly slamming straight into a number of trees. In only a few minutes, the Toa had returned to the group, grinning, but still rather out of breath.-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: Lennias: Le-Wahi:"Well... I guess that's nice," Lennias said, frowning. "If you like bugs all over your face. And in your teeth when you grin like that."IC: Patrakk: Mangai Volcano:Patrakk was nearing the top. He paused, cramping up. What wonderful timing. He forced a bed of rock out of the side of the volcano and lay down, resting for a while.

Edited by Burnmad: Toa of Emoticons

IC (Po-Koro): Elreg was just as suprised by Maximus' music style, but he was able to hide his reaction with a large grin. He quickly started passing a stone bowl, which he had 'borrowed' from a near-by stall, through the crowd. He wasn't sure how much money they would get out of this performance, but he hoped that it would be enough.

Credits: Xanis

"Don't Panic."

OOC: About time we got going, wouldn't you say?Also, I asked ToD - no mask swapping, unfortunately.IC: Jotham glanced around. "Well, we should probably get going, then. C'mon." The three Toa melted into the crowd of gathered warriors, who were still debating how to go about this. With any luck, we'll be back by the time they decide to do something, he thought, smirking. Wonder what they'd say to that.

Q2TtLEz.png

OOC: Absolutely. We need to get this quest rolling before someone else gets there first.Pity about the mask-swapping, but I suppose we can manage without.IC (Kona, Kini-Nui): A silent toa by habit, Kona hardly acknowledged Jotham's speech. He just turned on his heel and walked out of the fortress and away into the jungle. As they walked, he triggered his kanohi, the mask of silence, to cover the group from being heard by any others they might stumble across on their journey. The Mangai's peak raised it head over them as they moved into Ta-wahi, the bare stone dominating the eastern horizon.

ppg2.png

IC: Lennias: Le-Wahi:Lennias laughed quietly. "I guess they are rich in protein."He looked around. "We should probably get going. No sense in standing around while others are looking for these artifacts. I say we start at the center of Le-Wahi and go outward from there, and if we can't find anything, we'll look in other Wahi."

IC: Kini-Nui ---> Ta-WahiVæden noticed a group breaking off from the crowd, heading for Ta-Wahi. He turned on his heels, flickered, then vanished.Væden appeared next to Jotham, matching his stride. The skeletal Toa kept his mouth shut, having no intention to talk.

They were called Tenno. Warriors of blade and gun: masters of the Warframe armor. Those that survived the old war were left drifting among the ruins. Now they are needed once more.

The Grineer, with their vast armies, are spreading throughout the solar system. A call echoes across the stars summoning the Tenno to an ancient place. They summon you. 

Allow the Lotus to guide you. She has rescued you from your cryostasis chamber and given you a chance to survive. The Grineer will find you; you must be prepared. The Lotus will teach you the ways of the Warframes and the secrets to unlocking their powers.

Come Tenno, you must join the war.

OOC: Ah, whatever. No one's headed for the Mangai. Maybe he'll get into some fights if he finds the artifact.IC: Patrakk: Mangai Volcano:Patrakk awoke. His cramp was gone, so he began climbing again.