Beat And Rhythm

Toa of Dancing

IC: Skyra - Ta-Wahi Battlefield -The music-titan was indeed frozen in place, but Skyra didn't mind at all. With a sudden force of wind, the music-titan was pushed, it began to fall as if it was a tree. It was gonna crash right on top of Trakuda and Rekta

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

OOC: I guess he's just there. IC: Pokorix (Po-wahi)Pokorix stopped and opened his eyes, turning to look Kuba. "Preparing for battle? No. I am playing for the sake of playing." Turning back around, he resumed playing.OOC: Has Kuba never heard normal music? Because I'm quite sure I made it clear that Pokorix was playing music, not War Music.Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

OOC: It was very clear to me, but not to Kuba. He's very devoted to the war, and doesn't really consider the possibility of much else.IC (Kuba, Po-wahi): On hearing the music, Kuba had assumed that whatever the other toa was creating with it was beyond his field of view. Now, he was forced tio realise that this tune held no magical power at all. "Well that's not very useful" he commented. If you're playing music, why not make something out of it?" He strummed his own instrument, a harp, to create a musical chair and sat down in it.

ppg2.png

IC: Pokorix (Po-Wahi)"Yes, I will admit that War Music sustains Po-Koro. But I also say, while War Music isn't what started this war, it was what turned it from a dispute that would have been solved more peacefully into this war. Koro against Koro." He looked directly into Kuba's eyes. "Friend against friend. Brother against brother."Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

IC: QuolskiRight behind Skyra​ came an extremely fast rhythm of light percussion noises, constantly changing and occasionally the sound of sticks hitting each other kicked into the melody. A lone Toa of earth playing the snare drum took one step forward, now standing side by side with Toa of air.As the music continued to echo in the air, Quolski's war music now came into effect, causing earth around the Rekta and Trakuda to spew from the ground violently around them just like geysers, forming a dangerous sort of prison while Quolski's whistling kicked in, sinking the earth under their feet like quicksand as it clawed at their legs, attempting to drag them down.The only opening in the geyser prison was another death trap, directly where the tree was falling towards them.OOC: Figured I'd join in on this :D

IC (Kuba, Po-wahi): "The war was inevitable" Kuba disagreed. "Even without music, we toa already have much power, enough to wage war with. Ta-koro's crimes were inexcusable, and they needed to be dealt with forcefully. They are what prompted this war, not the music which we use. All that is history, though. What matters now is doing hre best we can in our current situation. The other tribes and the Dissonance are arrayed against us, and we need to use War Music to defeat them and restore peace. We fight music with music, fire with stone. Nothing else will do any good."

ppg2.png

IC (Battlefield): Several short, high-pitched notes froze the ground solid, allowing Trakuda to wait for the tree to fall, then dive through the hole, gesturing hurriedly for Rekta to follow."Hey, little drummer boy!" he shouted across the battlefield at Quolski, before a pair of giant, muscular arms snaked into existence as Trakuda played what the reader would recognise as a middle-eastern tune. The ice-arms then formed drum sticks in their hands, and attempted to start rapidly drumming Quolski himself."How do you like my own little snare?" Trakuda finished with a cheeky (yet strangely lovable) smirk.

IC: Deazthria - Minions / Po-KoroZombies don't moan. At least not ones created with a mask of reanimation. In fact, the only noise they make at all is their shambling gait. A sound barely audible over the music, especially at a distance. But now, even with their talking, Kuba and Pokorix could see half a dozen figures coming over a small hill in the canyons, arms out wide as they began making their way towards them.IC: Waorya / BattlefieldFrom behind the Matoran came a new threat - a spear of air suddenly hurtling past. Waorya dodge to the side as the weapon impacted with the ground, before grasping and absorbing it. "Who did that?" he shouted, as a huge monstrosity of solid air came over the hill. His eyes went wide, and he said, "Well, okay, that's not good."-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Edited by Toa Levacius Zehvor

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

OOC: Yeah, two on two. =DIC - Rekta - War"Let's take this up a step."His music got much faster, air spinning into action around the ice. The flakes whipped around rapidly, smashing into the rock so fast it punched craters and eventually openings into it. Miniature tornadoes slammed into the falling titan, thrashing it backwards into the air violently. It dissapeared into a few breezes. They were soon manipulated by Rekta's playing to swing around as sharp as knives flying at Quolski.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

OOC: I could understand freezing the quicksand/earth but not the geysers :PIC: Quolski"I don't." was Quolski's response, not charmed whatsoever by Trakuda's smile; he'd wipe it clean off his face. Drumming up more of a military-like drum cadence now, Quolski disappeared in a flash as he sunk into the earth rapidly, the hole above him closing. Deep underground, he increased the density of the earth around him to block the sound, keeping his location underground unknown. Sensing his foes through the use of his earth, his war music turned more aggressive, causing geysers to erupt randomly all over the area faster and more violently, the possibility of Skyra being hit as well all too possible. As he did this, he willed the earth behind Rekta and Trakuda to turn into a miniature tidal wave of earth, closing in over their heads rapidly.The sheer concentration it took to maintain all of this was excruciating: it was hard enough to keep track of his foes through his element as it was...still, he would persist for now.

IC (Kuba, Po-wahi): At the sight of the zombies, Kuba ceased playing his harp and allowed his seat to ring into silence. As the undead shambled towards them, they would find the ground beneath them starting to roll in waves and lurch about as he controlled the stone beneath it. "Who are you and what are you doing in my wahi?" he yelled at the corpses.

ppg2.png

OOC: I meant Wahi in my last post, not Koro. Sorry.IC: Deazthria - Minions / Po-WahiOne of undead kicked to something closer to life than the others, its eyes seeming to narrow in on the duo. A gust of wind suddenly blew from underneath it, tossing the corpses, itself included, aside like rags, but away from the rolling earth. The bodies simply stood back up, and from multiple points now advanced in on Kuba.The central figure wove its hands in an intricate design, sending forth blasts of wind and air at the two stone users.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

IC: Pokorix (Po-Wahi)"Just great. Zombies." Pokorix muttered, activating his stone powers. Forming stone into two giant hands which attached to his, he clapped the one that was using wind between the giagantic palms, trying to squish it quite throughly. Zakaro

Edited by Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

OOC:​ I didn't freeze the geysers... :blink:IC (Battlefield): All Trakuda could do was defend, playing a dome of ice over him, Rekta and even Skyra, despite hardly or not knowing either of them. The earth-wave crashed down above the three bubbles, shattering the ice but sparing the contents.Trakuda's next move was on the offence, a quick serious of sharp notes, which he continued to play even into the next post. With each note he played, a dagger of ice flew at Quolski at extreme speed.

Edited by Wotsiznaim

IC:The construct landed, wings folding back into its body. From his vantage point, Quwaro mused to himself silently. A sustained battle over this distance would drain him, if he wasn't careful, and divert his attention from other nearby threats. He would need to bring his foes closer to him.The thing that could only be described as a fallen angel tore into its own chest with its hand, pulling out another weapon. It took the shape of a claymore, which it grasped in both hands. The construct's jaws parted, and as an added touch, the air that escaped it's mouth was moistened.The angel waited.

Edited by Crogenitor Evex
They were called Tenno. Warriors of blade and gun: masters of the Warframe armor. Those that survived the old war were left drifting among the ruins. Now they are needed once more.

The Grineer, with their vast armies, are spreading throughout the solar system. A call echoes across the stars summoning the Tenno to an ancient place. They summon you. 

Allow the Lotus to guide you. She has rescued you from your cryostasis chamber and given you a chance to survive. The Grineer will find you; you must be prepared. The Lotus will teach you the ways of the Warframes and the secrets to unlocking their powers.

Come Tenno, you must join the war.

OOC: He's uuuh...underground ^_^IC: QuolskiStopping all the other geysers and releasing hold of his tidal wave, Quolski's focus veered to the elimination of Trakuda now. The knife sailed in the air and no one in particular seeing as how the Toa of earth's location's was now hidden underground. Having found the little Ko-Matoran, he caused everything in a two meter radius surrounding Trakuda shoot up with intense force, the attack looking more like the effect of an explosion this time.

IC: Skyra - Ta-Wahi Beachhead -Skyra' Hau protected himself from a blast caused by one of Quolski's geysers. Skyra didn't know why Trakuda decided to help him by protect him with the dome as well, but it was gonna cost him. Skyra drew his katana, he was gonna finish this the old fashioned way. He lunged at Trakuda, trying to stab him right in the center of his chest.

Edited by Snelly the gelotophobic

OOC: Again: he's underground. Toa of earth can do that. Crazy, eh?IC: QuolskiFor some odd reason, Skyra's movement was quick and rapid, making its way precisely to where Quolski once stood. Why that was, the Toa of earth didn't know since he couldn't exactly see the battle, only feel. He merely waited to see what effect his attack had on the cheeky Ko-Matoran.

OOC: Snelly, I suppose you mean that Trakuda tried to help him and you're stabbing Trakuda, because Quolski's on your side and underground :lol:IC: Trakuda frowned as the location where he thought Quolski was turned out to be deserted.But his thoughts were interrupted by a huge explosion, which launched him high into the air amongst a fairly large amount of earth, shortly before crashing down several meters away from his starting position. Miraculously, no pieces of rubble landed on him, but he was left with only enough time to dive out of the way of Skyra lunging at him."Hey, I just saved your life! Gimme a break..." he scrambled to his feet and played another ice dome around Skyra, this time to trap him.

IC: Waorya / Battlefield Edge"Hey!" shouted Waorya at the giant construct. "Down here! Yeah, you, spear chucker with the big sword! Get closer so I can dispel you! With my flute!"He looked over, and said, "I call it 'Dispel War Music', but it only works on air. Because I'm an air user. I'm sure you understand. Dissonance people have no taste with their dispelling stuff.'IC: Deazthria - Minions / Po-WahiThe palms, as they squished the corpse, managed to destroy it - the body was too damaged to be usable, and simply fell apart. The other corpses began closing in on the duo, save for the 'possessed' one, which started to create a vacuum around them - an effective dampener to oppose their melodies.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

IC: Runner - Ta-Wahi BattlefieldDarkness. That was all the being felt for a long while. Cold, dark nothingness. It started as distressing. Now it was just annoying.Sounds. He kept hearing sounds. Screams and cries, and clashes. It was like a nightmare, except one he couldn't wake up from. Well, too bad. It was time to wake up.Slowly, he pried his eyelids apart, the incoming light nearly blinding him. But, at least it was better than shadow.Gingerly, the being raised himself up to a sitting position, before giving the locale a cursory glance.He wished he hadn't.Warriors were flying at each other, swords crashing, elements running wild, the whole thing complimented by a cacophony of jumbled musical notes.Well, this is a lovely place to wake up, the Toa (for he soon realized he was a Toa) thought, groaning inwardly.OOC: If anyone wants to attack Runner or anything akin to that, feel free.-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: Nizkholi: Ko-Wahi, along path to Le-Wahi: Approaching Kethrye: The Turaga of Ice walked cautiously down the path to Le-Wahi. He spotted the guard returning, and though guards were to be expected along this path, he suppressed a recoil when he saw it was Kethrye. He did not know Kethrye, but he knew of him, and he particularly disliked him for his active work in uncovering musical spies. Still, he was not truly unhappy to see him, as he knew he would factor into his plans soon. He smiled and waved at Kethrye, and asked him, "What news have you of Le-Wahi?"

bug_animated.gif

IC: QuolskiSo the little bugger managed to survive such a blast and fall up to the point where he could move around...slightly annoyed that Trakuda wasn't out of commission, he comforted himself in the fact that the Matoran did indeed take a good dose of pain from him. Seeing as how his foes were right on top of him now, there would be no using earth without giving away his position.As a solution, the Onu-Toa merely willed the earth around him to move with him, the empty space following him. Soon Quolski would have some safe distance between him and the others.

IC:The wind carried these words to Quwaro. The Toa boasted, and was quiet confident in himself. Why? Well, Quwaro didn't know, nor did it concern him.The construct swung its blade with both arms, coming in from the left in a horizontal swipe.

They were called Tenno. Warriors of blade and gun: masters of the Warframe armor. Those that survived the old war were left drifting among the ruins. Now they are needed once more.

The Grineer, with their vast armies, are spreading throughout the solar system. A call echoes across the stars summoning the Tenno to an ancient place. They summon you. 

Allow the Lotus to guide you. She has rescued you from your cryostasis chamber and given you a chance to survive. The Grineer will find you; you must be prepared. The Lotus will teach you the ways of the Warframes and the secrets to unlocking their powers.

Come Tenno, you must join the war.

OOC: I meant to say Trakuda...not Quolski. XDIC: Skyra - Ta-Wahi Battle -Skyra quickly slashed with his katana at the dome of ice, shattering it. "Saving your enemies life is not a sound strategy." Skyra sent a blast of air at Trakuda, and then made a vertical slash with his katana, aiming at Trakuda's arm.

IC: Pokorix (Po-Wahi)Pokorix frowned. The air seemed to be getting thinner. 'Parhaps it's trying to stop us from useing War Music.' he thought. And then he grinned. 'Good thing I don't use War Music.' He fired the stone fists at 2 of the undead, and then put away his ocarina and took out his warblade. Summoning a Nui-Jaga which started to attack the undead, which were nearest, he then attempted to cut off the head of the 'possessed' undead.Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

IC: Po-WahiMaximus the musical Manas scuttled across the Po-Wahi desert. Today he decided he would try and start spreading his message of peace and tolerance. And maybe play a song or two.He could see far off in one direction was the village of Po-Koro. He was unsure if he should go there or hope to run into some friendly Matoran.

OOC: Zakaro, remember our deal! Once the Nui-Jaga's done with the undead, it won't just go away quietly... You and Kuba have to get away from it, or send it away from you!-Shyyrn

"Let me realize that my past failures at follow-through are no indication of my future performance...

...They're just healthy little fires that are going to light up my resolve."

OOC: It's just a Rahi, Shyyrn. It's hardly impossible to kill a Rahi, especially when you have numbers...IC: Deazthria - Minions / Po-WahiThe skeletal figure released a blast of air, pushing it away from its attacker, and created a buffer beneath it, achieving the semblance of levitation. It hurtled a couple of air blasts at the feet of Pokorix, causing an explosion of tiny stone shards in front of him.One of the undead managed to grab onto the Nui-Jagas 'face' and pull it down, causing the beast to flail around in a mad rage. The others pulled themselves about it, taking repeated, normally fatal stings as they searched for a place to kill off their enemy from.The one before Pokorix suddenly lowered, hitting the ground hard. A foul breeze seemed to pass Pokorix as the 'possession' inhabited another body, the one grappling the scorpion beast on the face. A vacuum surrounded it for a split moment as all of the air was gathered into a solid ball and blasted into the scorpion beast, killing it almost immediately.The undead figure now stood in the middle of the group. Two more of the zombified beings were down - it was now only three of them, one advancing on Kuba, the other, the formerly possessed one, on Pokorix. The air user began hurtling air bolts at both of them.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

IC (Battlefield): The blast of air knocked Trakuda away, giving him enough momentum to fall away from Skyra's sword stroke."I am not your enemy!" he called, "I'm not on anyone's side here. I just want to get everyone to kiss and make up. Obviously not literally, and I doubt that it will ever work, but hey, I can try."Playing his flute once more, he played the same tune as he had when he made the hands of ice, causing a par of icy serpents to slither from the many holes now in the ground and start biting and attempting to wrap around Skyra as Trakuda staggered back to Rekta."Little help here? I'm getting pounded!" he told Rekta, and anyone else in the vicinity who would listen.

IC: Runner - Ta-Wahi BattlefieldThe Toa rose to his feet, a little unsteadily. Surveying the battlefield, he noticed multiple small skirmishes which composed the large battle. Somehow, it all felt, familiar to him. Ws this what he did before? Like almost everything else, he couldn't remember.Before he could brace himself, he saw the massive construct swing a sword at another warrior (Waorya). Almost instinctively, the being reached back, grasping an oddly shaped object, bringing it to his hands.It was guitar, an ordinary guitar, albeit one with a far number of burns and scratches on it, which didn't bode well for him.At the moment, he didn't know why he was doing it, but he began strumming the instrument, playing a relaxed melody. At the same time, he saw at least half a dozen tendrils of water flying up through the sand, wrapping themselves around the constructs arms."Well, that was fun," he muttered, before calling out, "Oi! You need a hand out there?"-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: Waorya / Battlefield Outskirts"You know what?" Waorya said, rolling to the side to avoid the blades. "I think I have this."Aiming his weapon, he shouted, "Dispel Air Construct!"The construct began breaking apart as the air component was no longer under control. Waorya quickly switched to his flute and began playing. The melodious notes struck the construct like daggers, causing it to break apart further. With his increased proximity, and the simple rule that destroying is easier than creating, the construct was gone within moments.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

OOC: Need to find some interaction.IC (Po-Wahi): Elreg's walk had unknowingly carried him from Onu-Wahi into the deserts of Po-Wahi. While preferred to avoid the Po-Matoran due to their similarity to his own bretheren, he had temporarily lost sight of any landmarks and had wandered off-course. To make matters worse, the sun was roasting him and he was running out of water. He considered stopping to draw more water with his instrument, but he needed to find some form of shelter first.Tired from his travel and delirious from the sun, he put too much weight on the wrong part of a sand dune and the ground suddenly disappeared from beneath his feet. He tumbled end over end down the slope, sand and dust digging into his eyes. He lost track of how long he had been sliding, but when he finally stopped, he clawed the sand out of his eyes and pulled out his banjo to make sure that it was still in one piece. It was only after that he realized that he had stopped right in front of a Manas that was currently starring at him.Elreg froze and muttered, "Don't panic. Maybe I'm just hallucinating."OOC: I hope you don't mind paragon.

Credits: Xanis

"Don't Panic."