Techna: Breakdown

IC-Kal:"Then there might just be a possibility he's still alive," Kal said, looking at the cylinder. Plasma, same as he controlled. The bloody thing might still work.No time to test, though. He gently grabbed the plasma jet and stowed it in Gust's pack. "Try not to dwell on it," he said to Gust, grabbing him by the shoulder. "We've got something to do."

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Skyra - Eastern Canyon -"And as I said before, I'm Skyra, in an alternate universe I'm most likely almost the same...yet different somehow. Though this universe is probably the only one where I've been 700 years late to the party." Skyra said in a deadpan manner.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Gust (Eastern Canyon)Gust laughed and shook his head, an odd static-like note edging into his voice."Try not to think about it," he said. "Try not to dwell on it. That's all I've been hearing for the last two months."He looked up, and his eyes were glowing a deep purple, slightly opaque with tears. He stood up, suddenly incensed with rage"Meanwhile, he left me with all of this ****ing ******* about national security! And prosperity! And hope! **** it! I'm done! I'm done not dwelling on it! What did he ever ****ing give me? Pain? Misery? A bullet in the ****ing heart? Exactly! I'm DONE not dwelling on all of that!"He collapsed against the hovercraft, crying quietly."What the ****, Torch?" he muttered.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Wade (Eastern Canyon)If their leader was going to break down so easily, their mission had very little odds of success. If Gust couldn't compose himself then they might as well pack up and go home. Wade also couldn't help but feel sorry for the guy."C'mon Gust, up you go." Wade said, patting the Toa of air very lightly on the back, careful not to get too close. "You gotta pull yourself together or else we're not going to get much done. You can't lose it yet."

IC-Kal:Kal stayed by Gust. "Personally, I think he left it to you because you were the one suited for it," Kal said evenly. "And he couldn't have picked a better person." He sighed, leaning on the craft next to Gust."You can't just give up, Gust. Do you think Torch would have wanted it? No." Kal shook his head. "I didn't know him like you did-I didn't know him at all. But he would have pulled through, and you are too, god ****it."

profiles i guess

IC: Gust (Eastern Canyon)Gust closed his eyes and slid the plasma jet over his forearm. When he finally opened them again, they were glowing that same deep purple."Alright," he said, now fueled by Equinox. "Are we headed to the ship now or not?"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC-Kal:Kal smiled, though he kept watching Gust. If he fell apart again, mission command right now was likely to go to him. He didn't necessarily want that. Still, it was good to see the Toa back to normal."There's the Gust we know and love," he said then, and began walking on to the ship. "Let's go."

profiles i guess

OOC:

OOC: If i've missed a post, please, correct me.IC: Typhian, New Metru NuiTyphian continued his advance, enjoying the screaming female's pleas for mercy. Unfortunately for her, he didn't 'do' mercy. The closest he got to mercy was a painless death. Typhian was only feet away when the Toa emptied the revolver's supply of bullets, all to no avail. They all shot off in different directions, richocheted by his skin.Typhian rushed foward, closing the distance between them in seconds. Grabbing the Toa, her lifted her up, letting her look him in the eyes. The Toa released shock after shock, but they barely even affected Typhian, who squeezed harder after each. Tears rolling down her checks, she began to beg for life. Typhian's insectian face contorted into the closet thing he could make to a smile. Her crying became more desperate, and her pleas longer. Typhian's mouth moved to form a few select words."You want to live?" He asked, unable to speak fluently, thanks to his implant. She nodded profusely. "Then talk." And talk she did, blabbing about all her contacts, criminal activities, and shady buisness deals. IC: Darkon, New Metru NuiDarkon slinked into the front of the shop, his eyes calculating possible escape routes. Seeing Mitrue, he spoke. "You... Saved... Me?" He asked, his voice barely above a hoarse whisper.

Will post for Mars when I totally determine what she's gonna be responding to and how.IC: The toa's Iden slightly flushed. He looked down at the papers on his counter and pretended as though he was reading them."You could say something quite like that without falsifying at ol, yes."

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC: Skyra - Eastern Canyon -"No problem with me, bring on the carnage! Actually...we're gonna be fighting a computer AI, there isn't gonna be any gore..." Skyra shrugged, and then activated his jet-packs, hovering a few feet off the ground.

Edited by Snelly the gelotophobic

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: "Castor"Castor rolled his shoulders, as he often did when he started a mission. "Alright, ma'am. We should get moving. We need to make it to the Citadel as quickly as possible."IC: KrayzikkKrayzikk looked around, noting the people around him. In his head, Athen gave the status report. Krayzikk cursed. "Esao, according to Athen, that attack took out about 50% of the CHI."IC: TainTain sighed. "Sheesh, Computer Lady. No need to get cranky at us." Tain kept walking, his pistol still held at his side. The AI may have said the way was clear of enemies, but he wasn't taking any chances.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Darkon, New Metru-NuiDarkon lowered himself into a kneeling postion, looking for all the world like he was about to be knighted. "By saving my life... You have... Earned the service... Of mine..." He said, his throat aching as he whispered. "A life-debt has been created, and I shall not forget it." As he finished his strained speech, he shakily stood.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: Kopaka stared, astonished. Then he let out a shaky laugh and looked away again as the flush only deepened."Good Mata Nui, mate, service is nice and all, but I do believe if you are to be serving anything for the moment, it should be yourself," Said the tailor with a slight concern. "You can perhaps serve me later-I merely feel that it would be most advised to have a cup of tea before doing so. Are you honestly certain you've recovered from that most bothersome desert experience yet?"

Edited by Armadijo

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC: AMTaOS Radio (w/Trio) - ???The group finally passed through to a huge chamber - one would recognize it immediately as some sort of emergency power supply room, with only a few, waning lights illuminating it. At the far end were eight levers, with binary markings on them. All of them were down."Luckily those security measures I mentioned included unlocking these. Unfortunately, many of the power cores here were damaged in the crash. Luckily, we don't need them all. Just power them up. Pull those eight levers and see what we get."-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

IC: AMTaOS (w/Trio) / External Area"Don't worry about anything. Really. I'll let you out the moment you've upheld your end of the bargain. And I promise, nothing bad will come of this. I only want to get the ship operating again. Don't you? It will take approximately 150 thousand years, and you'll be long dead. But not me. I'll be doing science, and while you're dead, I will be still alive.""Now pull the lever."IC: AMTaOS (w/Stronin) / Test Chamber"Of course not. I'd need you to be a competent test subject to be nice to you."-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)