Techna: Breakdown

IC: Ezraftin / WastesThe Toa of Light was quick the create a solid light projection below the charges and grenades as they dropped, stopping them from reaching the structure.OOC: Killing civilians is a bad mistake.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

IC: Esao (CHI Building, New Metru Nui)I saw them coming immediately and cursed, leaping out of the window and using a trick Gust taught me in the Battle of Techna. I exploded.Well, figuratively.I created a large dragon-shaped creature of fire in the sky around me and roared, sending a jet of flame out of the Titan's mouth and hitting the explosives head on, creating a monstrous explosion in midair and saving what was left of the CHI. I saw the craft spinning wildly out of control and swung my arm. The Titan followed suit, sending out a large jet of fire to take the craft out of the sky.-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: PolluxPollux had lost complete control of the ship, barely evading the plume of fire as it plummeted to the ground, crash landing. If anything, he'd blame his partner and throw him under the bus, saying he was associated with some psycho. The landing was bumpy but not deadly."...****...."

IC-Yeirsto:Yeirsto twitched, before throwing away the armour and the implant. He was Unari again."I'm never being that insane brakas again, he does stuff I'd never want to do," he said, slipping into a small shadow. He found himself near the edge of the city. Great, more TAC guards. But there were still more shadows. He quickly began slipping through the shadows, trying to find his way back to Krahzia through the dark paths.

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Ezraftin / Near CHI BuildingEzrafin quickly pulled his vehicle to the side of where the 'Elite' had been forced to land. He quickly hopped out, and axe at the ready, used a laser beam to slice the roof off of the vehicle, pushing it to the side and looking in on his adversaries."Tell me." he said coldly. "Do you think I follow the Toa Code?"A wall of light blocked off Unari as he tried to leave, surrounding him in a virtual prison of light energy."Because I don't."-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Edited by Toa Levacius Zehvor

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

IC: Esao (New Metru Nui)I swooped down to the craft and launched a ball of fire at the gas tank of the hovercraft, destroying it and sending a piece of flaming wreckage into Pollux, who was trying to escape. I landed neatly and held a gun against his head."Ezraftin, I want as much light as possible," I said into my implant. "They're Toa of Shadow."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC (New Metru-Nui):The Joker decided to take advantage of this disaster. The fires and civilians around him were still burning, and rescue crafts were already arriving to save the innocent.He threw himself on the ground, and due to the battered nature of his suit already, it looked like he was in trouble. The craft descended on his position, and a rope ladder gave him the perfect trip to safety.Matoran, Toa, Glatorian and Agori alike were wrapped in blankets, bandages and whatnot, all traumatised by the attack. All of them were even more horrified to see The Joker smile freakishly, and hold a gun to the pilot's head."Alright, mister, I'm driving now.""Ah! Yes, yes whatever you-"The Toa's words were interrupted by the contents of his head being blown out the other side. The Joker threw his corpse over the side of the vehicle and hopped in the driver's seat."Thank you for flying with Joker Airlines! Please note that when you fly with Joker Airlines, you'll be flying with a smile!"AAAHA HA HA HAHAHAHAAAA!!

IC: Esao (Outside CHI, New Metru Nui)With my free hand, I unholstered my Patriot SMG and held it at "Pollux.""Move and you're a dead man," I said coldly. "You're under arrest for terrorism."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

OOC: And now for something completely different.IC: Kinksh & Rinnder / New Metru-NuiKinksh stood atop a building, watching the chaos unfold. He had a feeling that this wasn't another criminal at work... no, this was the work of somebody bigger."Hackers..."Rinnder stepped up to his side, and Kinksh said. "This will not stand. Double our security measures. And catch those responsible."The Vortixx nodded, and stepped away. Calling with his brain implant, he soon had a team organized and after those in charge. Their contacts in the CHI staff told them it was the Elites responsible, and their own servants had spotted the 'Elites' reveal themselves as two other beings.Now time to catch them.OOC: There is a team of well trained criminal NPCs chasing down the remaining two Hackers, in addition to the TAC team. Every corner you move into is now a hostile location as murderers, thieves, and other low lives report your location to each other.That's a lot worse than a TAC team. A lot.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

IC: Esao (Outside CHI, New Metru Nui)Using a rope of fire, I darted out and caught the other impersonator by the leg, tripping him up. In moments, Ezraftin was on top of him."Make that two of you under arrest," I growled.NPC: TAC Teams (New Metru Nui)Meanwhile, multiple TAC teams converged on the other two "Elites," ambushing them and taking both of them into custody."Wait. Make that four." -Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Ezraftin / Near CHI Building"Shut up." Ezraftin said, attempting to materialize chains of solid light around Unari. A cage also came into existence, for good measure.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

IC: Ezraftin / Outside CHI BuildingEzraftin stared Unari straight in the face - a stare capable of putting most beings into submission without words. But he had some words for it anyways."This one tried abandoning his allies, after attempting to blow up the CHI building, after murdering dozens of innocent civilians. Give me a good reason not to chop him into as many pieces as people he killed."OOC: Seriously. Give a really, really good reason.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

IC-Unari:"We don't follow the same code as you, simple," Unari said to Ezraftin, his face staying the same. "Besides, if I'd gotten away I could also help to get them out too. We don't just stand and fight until you kill us, you realize," he added.

profiles i guess

IC: MrorMror raised his hands as he was arrested. "Hey. Good to see you guys. Can I get a milkshake before you bring me to see your lunatic, psychopath of a boss?"IC: KrayzikkKrayzikk was ticked. How ticked you ask? Well, he punched Mror in the face. "Shut up." He looked at the TAC teams. "Bring them to Esao. Now."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Ezraftin / Near CHI BuildingEzraftin gave Unari a good, couple minute long staredown. "I say you start with this one. His screams will weaken the others resolve."-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

IC: Ezraftin / Near CHI BuildingEzraftin looked back to Esao, strengthening the light used to pin Unari down - to a Toa of Shadows, it would be quite painful."You know what this means, right? Somebody killed the entire Elite team."-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

IC: Esao (CHI Building, New Metru Nui)"How about you?"Ten minutes later..."Feeling comfortable?" I asked, walking into the room. Unari's neck, chest, elbows, hands, knees, and ankles were strapped to a metal chair in the middle of the Holding Room. A large metal table sat in front of him, and I took the seat on the other side."So," he asked. "I assume your familiarity with my name means you know who I am."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC-Unari:"Somewhat," Unari said to the Toa in front of him. He turned to look at the chair he was strapped to. "And actually, I am feeling comfortable, thanks for asking," he said then. He looked back at Esao."Now, let the interrogation commence," he said.

profiles i guess

IC: Esao (CHI Interrogation Room, New Metru Nui)"Out of curiosity," I asked, leaning back in my chair. "How much would Ryjak have paid you guys extra if I died today? In the nerve gas attack or in the bombings."I poured a glass of water from a jug on the table and set it down beside me. I moved the jug away before the suspect could ask for any.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC-Unari:"Honestly, I don't know anything of the nerve-gas attack," Unari answered truthfully. "Though, I don't think he actually wanted you to die. He probably views you as a worthy opponent." Then he shrugged. "Besides, I doubt he'd pay us. We don't have much to do over there, and there's no chance of somebody like me going here to use any widgets. There'd be no point."

profiles i guess

IC: Esao (Interrogation Room, CHI)"Really? I'm not even worth a bonus?"I sighed disgustedly and flicked on a light switch, smirking as the Toa of Shadow instantly recoiled."Let's get this over with, then," I said, ripping the Toa out of the chair and throwing him against the wall. I wasn't worried: he was weakened, Kanohi-less, weaponless, and his elemental power was useless.In short, he was mine. And I was about to become a very, very happy boy."Why today? WHY TODAY?"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC-Unari:Unari smirked, ignoring the light. "Why today?" He asked innocently. "Ryjak felt like it, that's why. You think we know exactly why he does everything?" Just for kicks he decided to try and headbutt Esao. Toss things up a little.

profiles i guess

IC: Ezraftin / Outside Torture ChamberEzraftin looked into the chamber.Despite his manner from before, he wasn't a fan of torture - if things were going his way, he would have the Hackers lined up and killed off one at a time until somebody spoke up. But this way was safer... "I guess."-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

IC (Run-Down Carnival):The Joker hummed joyfully as he finished unloading his new prisoners into his hideout: a dilapidated Ferris Wheel, with a few 'customisations'. Those customisations being something Joker would like to keep secret for a later date. As for aesthetic changes, he had painted smiley faces around the place, and slapped a broken piece of wood over the gate reading: JOKER'S FUNHOUSE

IC: Esao (Interrogation Room, CHI)I snapped my knee into the face of Unari, sending out a vicious crack and sending him to the ground. I whipped out my knife and sliced it along his face, cutting him from cheekbone to cheekbone and cutting a line between his lips with my dagger. It was small; painful, burning, but small nonetheless.For the moment, anyway.I lifted the glass of water and went to take a sip. It was almost to my lips before I changed direction and threw it onto the Hacker's face. All too quickly, he realized it wasn't water at all, and he began to scream as the mixture of saltwater and acid went to work on his lower jaw, which only increased the damage that the cut was doing to his jaw. Already, I could see the sickening greenish-orange mixture of eroding enamel, blood, and acid excreting through the deepening cut on his face."Why today?" I asked, a bit more quietly, my voice still shaking in rage.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Mror and Krayzikk(Detention Center)Mror's face never changed from his grin. "Hey, don't worry young lady. Even if one of us is next, they'll go for me. I'd know more than you anyway."A metal fist slammed across his face. Krayzikk glared. "Shut up, you piece of scum." Mror looked up, still grinning. "Cranky, you walking scrap heap?"

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC-Unari:Unari cut off a gasp, and he smiled wider, the acid only helping to intesify the effect. "Why today?" He said mockingly, standing back up. "Why today? Oh, I wonder too..." He smiled even wider."Ryjak felt like it. And I guess all of us did too. Do you have a problem with that?"IC-Kal:Kal heard an explosion, and quickly turned back towards New Metru-Nui, grabbing Gust/Equinox and stopping him. "Well, would you look at that...." he muttered, then he contacted Esao by voice."What in bloody 'ell is going on over there?" He said calmly over the contact.

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess