Techna: Breakdown

IC: NikarraNikarra smiled as she watched the proceedings.She noticed Twila sitting in the room, and focused her Suletu on her; apparently, she thought she'd be next.Nikarra seriously considered asking Esao if she could deal out 'justice' to Twila once he was done with Unari.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: Esao (Interrogation Room, CHI)"Hi, honey, it's me," said Esao, delivering a roundhouse to the ribs of Unari. "I'm just putting the kids to bed. I'll talk later."I put the call on hold and withdrew a flask full of liquor, tossing it onto the Hacker's chest in the form of the Technan crest and lighting it aflame, burning our symbol into his body forever.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

OOC: The reason this tower is so high:1. It was the very first thing they worked on2. It is most Hacker bases piled ontop of each other with strengthening from Toa of stone/steel3. Many levels are built with help from said ToaIC - Ryjak - Tower of VenusFour hundred and eighty seven stories high, where constant AC was nescessary, Ryjak stood inside a large room, four screens panning across his view. The room had no windows, but lit by flames- never light energy -each displaying a different view of the Techna city. He watched the citadel explode, smiling calmly. His agents had come through. Even the other explosions had gone swimmingly. Now the agents were headed back. Outside, a certain Toa of lightning hung by her feet. She could hardly breathe, but of course fought while she could. With no armor, mask, or weapons, she didn't have the strength to break loose, but Arell kept living. How that amused Ryjak. Killing her instantly would be an insult to the years spent under her command. But not an insult humiliating enough. Yeirsto, Pollux, and Castor were safely in prison cells in similar conditions. Castor was in complete darkness from Hackers of shadow. Yeirsto was in a room with no organic life whatsoever from Hackers of steel. Pollux was constantly plagued with horrible headaches from Hackers of psionics.Matoran served Ryjak a meal of Dikapi eggs and steak of some of the wildlife on this planet- a strange flying animal which inhaled toxins. As they had found through deadly trial and error, one could remove the toxins and come out with an amazing steak.Ryjak was practically living it up on his week off.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC-Kal:"That brakas," Kal muttered under his breath. He turned over to Equinox. "Can you access some computer records and find out what really is happening?" He asked annoyedly.IC-Unari:Unari laughed as he felt the liqour burning into his chest. He looked at Esao, all traces of sanity gone from his eyes. "You call this an interrogation?" He said happily. "I call this a spa treatment. I expected you to, you know, rip my guts out, nail them to a post and turn it while disemboweling me slowly. Or maybe some electric shocks. Something a bit more lethal." He smiled, and stood up again."But you're just too soft to do that, eh?" He asked, taunting Esao. "Sure, you try to look bad, try to make everybody think you're just as bad as we are, so you can fight us...but you're still holding back from killing me." He smiled his widest, the acid still eating at him."Come on!" He yelled. "You've got more, show it off!"

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Kinksh / New Metru-Nui"Report?" Kinksh asked, sitting atop a pile of rubble - he had almost forgotten what the outside air had felt like, cooped up in his self-imposed prison for the last few months."All but three of our operatives in the Citadel were killed," came the reply of a female Toa, who was reading off of a tablet. "One of them has suffered wounds with a 15% chance of survival, and another is suffering brain damage.""Leaving only you." he replied, sighing. "What of the CHI?""Seven of them are still kicking, and another four are hospitalized. That leaves us with only 60% of our former strength there. Almost a perfect statistic when compared to the number of individuals who died during the gassing.""Across the city, we estimate over ninety syndicate members are dead or injured. That puts us at only three quarters of our former strength.""Number of total deaths in the city?""Hundreds, sir. Hundreds. We're estimating a profit loss of 55% after these events, down to 35% after figuring how many objects we can loot from the homes that were damaged, and down once more to 20% after what we can pulled out of the Citadel and the fact we won't have to pay the full staff.""Overall?""We're doing a Karz of a lot better than the rest of the city. We'll make it through, perhaps stronger once all is said and done.""Very well. Transfer to the report to Ji.... to the Skull when you get a chance. He'll no doubt be worried by these events. If he's alive.""He is, sir.""Good. Have Rinnder forward me a full copy so I can put it in the ledgers and put it all together.""It will be done. Sir."As the Vortixx walked off, Kinksh sighed and looked out into the city. This would be a long, long week for him...-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

IC: Esao (Interrogation, CHI)I stopped, cocking my head slightly. All my life, I had been called psychopath. Sadist. Been told my methods were too extreme. And here was someone who was letting me get creative? Too good to pass up.And besides, there were three more of them."Alright," I said, plucking a towel from the table and walking over to Unari. "We'll do it your way."I kicked him over and jammed a small iron spike into the skin underneath his chin and into his upper mouth, keeping it propped open for what I was about to do.IC: Equinox (Eastern Canyon)Equinox shrugged and complied, beaming the video feed from CHI into Kal's viewscreen.Oh, no, Esao... thought Gust."I like him," said Equinox. "He has style."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Alfon and Dridak (CHI)Alfon took a seat in the room beside the interrogation room, observing the 'interrogation'. It sickened him that such things had to be done to get information but it was necessary.Meanwhile Dridak watched the whole ordeal impassively, showing no signs of fear but his face clearly expressed that he was not looking forward to his turn.

IC-Kal:"I agree with you," Kal said. "Though his flair is a bit much for me." He blinked, but he couldn't stop watching. "This is going to turn out odd."IC-Unari:Unari cackled, though all that came out was a gurgling sound. He felt a hot liquid dribble down his throat, though it burned as well. He contacted Esao via his implant.>Good job, mate. You just burst a suicide capsule in my mouth when you jammed that spike into me. I'd recommend you go fast, cause I'm going down soon.Unari cackled more.>Have fun.

profiles i guess

IC: Skyra - Eastern Canyon -Skyra looked at the feed in shock and horror, he'd taken the liberty of feeding the vid into his visor. "He's not even asking him any questions now! He's just torturing him. Gust! You need to get him to STOP!" Skyra didn't care how bad that Hacker was, torturing him like that was just wrong...so wrong.

Edited by Snelly the gelotophobic

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Esao (Interrogation, CHI)Quickly, I crammed the towel down Unari's throat, dropping it down until only a sliver remained."This is a trick I picked up when the Drazens were putting me through initiation," I said. "As we speak, your stomach is beginning to digest this towel, effectively blocking the suicide capsule you just swallowed from going any further. Nice try, though."I crouched down beside him, my voice but a whisper now, as if I were speaking to a lover instead of a terrorist."Just as digestion reaches its crucial point, I'm going to rip this towel out of your stomach, Unari, and your stomach lining will come with it. The natural acids in your body will scatter through your bloodstream, eroding your nerve endings and eventually eating through your skin and internal organs. You are going to burn alive, and you are going to die. Now, nod your head yes if any of the other Hackers has information, and point them out to me. I'll pull the towel out now, and the suicide capsule will hit your stomach and you'll die a much more painless death."I shrugged, an expectant and pleasured smirk on my face. My lips were brushing against his bloody cheek as I spoke to him."Or we could do it my way."-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: NikarraNikarra didn't care what everyone else thought. She was enjoying this.She hid her smile from the others, though; she doubted they'd ever want to be anywhere near her again if they saw it.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: Twila - CHI -Twila continued to watch the interrogation, her heart sank the more she watched. That is how I'm gonna die isn't it? I guess I should of realized this is how it would end up...Tears began to drop from her face.

Edited by Snelly the gelotophobic

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Lekar (unknown)"Tain? You there? Can you check the bridge now?"IC: Krash (Krahzia)Krash was bored. No one had responded to his constant singing, which was strange. Usally someone told him to shut up after the 3rd verse, and he was currently one his... 539th verse. Continuing to sing 'This is the song that never ends', he walked through the city.OOC: 1st post for new character! IC: Daykia (New Metru Nui)(5 min before explosions)Rrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnngggggggggggg!A muffled sound came from under a blanket.Rrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnngggggggggggg!The sound came again, louder this time.Rrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiiin-A silver armored hand came out from under the blanket and shut the alarm clock off. About three minutes later, the Toa of Sonics that was in the bed straight up and leaped out of the bed muttering "Curses!" After about 1 and a half minutes, the Toa went running out of the room, down the hall and stairs and out into the street. "Can't be late again!" she said to herself. She was running, and then- sound. lifting. pain. The Toa of Sonics, named Payzia, fell unconscious among the rubble of a building. OOC: Payzia and Krash open for interaction.Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

IC - Ryjak - Venus TowerRyjak had a minor Hacker hack into the feed, now having four perspectives of the torture session. He noticed Esao's words, and smiled slowly. This was the best entertainment he'd had in days. Watching his enemies use ways similar to his own. But there was a bothersome part of this. He needed Mror. He couldn't go himself, but he could send some of his teleportation officers use the feed to get in there. Maybe... Using a separate teleportation device, they could get the agents back to Krahzia....but he would enjoy Unari's session while it lasted. Besides. He hadn't finished his steak yet.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

OOC: I'm looking foward to when one of my character gets interrogated by Easo, Tyler. :P Though I doubt Typhian, Arentus, or Darkon would be very easy to work with. Keyana is a different case. I doubt you'd ever even have to get to the interrogation stage with her. Before you ask why I think they'll get interogation, let's just say I have a plan.IC: Typhian, New Metru-NuiTyphian, having reached his destiantion, stood on the edge of a smaller building's roof, waiting patiently.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: NikarraNikarra hadn't deactivated her Suletu, so she could still hear Twila's thoughts.'No, oh no. If I get things my way, your death will be much more painful.' Nikarra thought. Using her Suletu, she allowed Twila to hear the thought as well, and winked at her so she would know who had said it.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

-==IC: Kairan//Near Hovercraft==-Kairan had been headed toward the hovercraft more quickly, but suddenly stopped, and looked with horror toward where New Metru Nui was, as he caught a glimpse of the explosion out of the corner of his eye. Kairan then ran toward the hovercraft with a frown."Technan Guard Kairan; what's going on?!" Kairan asked, as much in the dark as anyone else; if not more, due to what had just happened.-==IC: Alcasedes//Techna Nui Ruins==-"Hmm..." A scientist walked throughout the relatively well kept lab, considering the entire ship was in ruins. All his equipment was more or less intact, with the exception of some things that were unnecessary.I lost a good deal of the supplies that are needed, but I can replace those, and have enough to last me for a little while... The scientist thought, and smiled slightly, as one feed told him about the mysterious disappearances around the Ruins, and another told him of the fact that the New Metru Nui was being destroyed.This could be problematic, but it is nothing to worry about at this stage. Alca thought, but instead smiled, as he stood up, and walked over to his sword, as he made his way out of his lab, a random Toa of iron accompanying him, as he made his way toward where the rumours stated there were disappearances the most...

IC: KrayzikkKrayzikk loomed over Twila. "Crying, are we? Did it occur to you this might happen? That your fate would be the same as your victims? Do you understand the number of people you've killed? People who did nothing to you?"His red optics glared down at her.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Ezraftin / Torture RoomEzraftin stood up suddenly, slamming the door open forcefully, and startling Esao and Unari both."No." he said. "You're not going to do that. He's scum, and I want him to die as much as you. More than you, probably. But when he faces death, it will be by drawing and quartering him publicly - not with a spike shoved down his throat in some dark room."His stance dared somebody to stand up to him.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

IC: Esao (Interrogation, CHI)Without turning around, I took out my Patriot and held it in Ezraftin's direction."We have three more to draw and quarter, 'Raft," I said. "If this one can point us towards someone with information, then I'm willing to let him die with a marginal degree of dignity."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Ezraftin / Torture RoomEzraftin stood there, arms crossed, as if he didn't even noticed the Patriot. "This is not dignity, and this is not justice. You are killing him in a dark chamber, away from the public eye, rather than giving him the punishment worthy of the crimes - you are denying the victims kin the right to watch him die. Call the lab and have a Remove Poison Kanoka brought down here."-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

IC: Krayzikk"Ezraftin, you will stand down." Rumbled a voice behind Ezraftin. "As National Security Adviser, I am authorizing Esao to do this. And I am ordering you to stand down."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Ezraftin / Torture Room"I would expect then that you recognize this mockery of justice for what it is. But you care more for your own interests, and keeping this under the radar, than any form of lawful society."He didn't even turn around. His eyes were still focused on Esao - he knew Krayzikk had no current reasons to fire, but the Toa of Fire was chaotic. Uncontrolled. He'd wasn't sure if he'd survive turning his back to him.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

IC: Esao (Interrogation, CHI)"Public execution hasn't been the practice in lawful society since the days of the Old Universe under Teridax," I replied, towel still in Unari's throat waiting for it to finish up its work. "You, of all people, should know that better than I. You were there."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Lekar (unknown)"Good," Lekar said, crossing the bridge. "Where's Savina?"IC: Krash (Krahzia)Now Krash was just annoyed. He was about to hit his 600th verse and still no one had tried to stop him. What was the fun in singing if nobody listened. He stopped singing and sat down, a grumpy look in his eyes though he still had an insane smile.Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

IC: Ezraftin / Torture Room"That's because nobody has blown up a hundred people since the days of the Old Universe." he replied. "The last person to do anything close to this bad is Enaltai, and I'd consider his death pretty Karz'in public."-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

-==IC: Alca//Techna Nui Ruins==-Alca made his way calmly through the wreckage, and the destroyed city of the Techna Nui. He wondered what was behind the disappearances, but if the rumours he had heard, of the ancient AI system, was true... Then it was likely that it was likely behind this."Whoever's behind the disappearances, show yourself!" Alca yelled out, and smirked."I have... an offer."

[iC: Stronin]"Ah yes, 'stairs', objects that supposedly allow you to go up levels. I have dismissed that claim."He promptly activated his mask and began to float upwards, deciding to not use the stairs.---IC: Arkrak"Sorry, daydreaming about ways to kill someone. What did you want again?"---IC: Zaphos"What is going on?"

-==IC: Kairan==-Kairan shrugged."Don't ask me, I just got here myself. I've been held by a kinda-crazy AI girl." Kairan said, but frowned, as he looked at the smoke off in the distance."That doesn't look good at all, though..."

*IC-Unari:Unari cackled, the muffled sound coming through the towel. All the others quickly turned to stare at him as he stood up. He reached up, ripping the towel out of his mouth himself. He gasped as blissful pain spread out quickly-the towel had been in there just long enough.Then he turned towards one of the cameras in the room, smiling. "You lose, Esao," he said then. "You lose." He then nodded to the only one who was likely to have anymore information-Dridak. His way of saying "See you in Karz, *****." He then activated his implant, calling out to Ryjak.>There. I've done what was needed.He continued cackling as his armour started to crack, blood and acid pouring out of multiple wounds beginning to show up on his skin. He registered the pain and began cackling louder, the sound degenerating into a low gurgle. Slowly, the smile on his face began to fall away.

profiles i guess

IC: Esao (Interrogation, CHI)Esao stared at the Toa for a second then shrugged."Well, too late now," he said. "You can draw and quarter him if you want. Give the others a couple minutes to stare at him, if you want. I need some real water."He winked at those still in the viewbox and wiped away some of the blood from his mouth before walking out of the room.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: AMTaOS (w/Stronin) / Test ChamberThe next test chamber was... concealed. There was a wall of iron blocking off half of the room from the other.Could it really be that easy?IC: AMTaOS - Vahki Messenger (w/Alca) / Techna-Nui WreckageA Vahki - to be precise, a Zadakh - came flying towards Alca, landing in front of him and adjusting to two legged position. Affixed to its chest was a communicator; it's mouth was primed to fire an unknown Kanoka.The female AI spoke from her 'messenger', stating, "I hope you're not being serious. If you're as dumb as my current test subject, then you're not worth my time and trouble, as a test subject or for an offer."IC: Ezraftin / Torture ChamberEzraftin stared at the scene for a few seconds, before quickly turning and pushing past Krayzikk, heading out of the room entirely."I've wasted too much time on all of this. I have a Mask to find."-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

IC: Daykia (New Metru Nui)Light. Pain. She opened her eyes slowly. Every movement hurt. Pain. Hurt. She opened her mouth and whispered "Help..." Hoping that against all odd someone had heard, she closed her eyes once more. Pain. Darkness.OOC: Still open. Last post for the night.Zakaro

Edited by Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

IC: Krym (CHI Building)Krym flinched as the sound of screams rose higher and higher in volume as he briskly walked past the Torture Room, and then faded away by a gurgling sound, like the draining of water."Sometimes, I really wish that these rooms were soundproofed better." He muttered softly. "Is it too late to find a job where you don't have to deal with the screams of Hackers while trying to fix something?"

-==IC: Alca//Techna Nui Wreckage==-Alca smirked, as he chuckled."Thank you for confirming two points. That there is an AI behind this; and that the captives are being used as test subjects. For science, correct?" Alca asked, and he then smiled."What if I allowed you to have an unlimited amount of test subjects, a new testing facility that wasn't on the verge of either collapse or having the power go out; and the ability to have the data gathered be used for science?" Alca asked, as he smiled once more."I could even arrange it so that your AI is not reliant on one central location, and can easily maneuver around different places, making the transfer from your current location to the new facility easy... And to allow you to find new test subjects, if you ever find a lack of good subjects among the unlimited."