Techna: Breakdown

IC: Esao (Interrogation, CHI)Working fast while Ryjak was distracted, I grinned to myself as I pressed a button on my link. Thinking back, I had a clear vision from just a few minutes before..."**** it, Dridak!" I had yelled, grabbing him by the shoulders. "You can do something decent and GOOD with your life right now. God will forgive you. If you don't believe me, ask him when you see him."When I had grabbed him, I'd pushed a tracker chip into the Hacker's shoulder. When I pressed the button, it activated, and I quickly sent its coordinates out to every government database in New Metru Nui. Krahzia was no longer secret.I had won.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Dridak"Thanks...looks like they took your Felnas and weapons as well."Relief flooded through his aching muscles, feeling his now-free wrists and stretching his arms. Dridak felt something poking into his shoulder, instinctively scratching at it, noticing it wasn't coming out. In fact, it wiggled inside his muscle tissue like a splinter."Um...Twila...can you check the back of my shoulder please?"

OOC: Luckily I get to wreak havoc on Hasil as a GM. >=DIC - Ryjak - Interrogation room"Oh please, Esao. Gust- a better Toa than you, I assure you -couldn't bring me down in easily his strongest moment without bringing down the entire Techna Nui."He cracked his knuckles, dropping his gun to the ground. He wouldn't need it, what with his plans. His hands crackled with shadow energy.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Esao (Interrogation, CHI)"Which is why Gust is currently half out of his mind in grief and I'm still here, running CHI?" I asked, stepping out from behind the table, fists ablaze. "Come quietly, Ryjak. This needs to end."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

OOC: You don't know what protection I might or might not have, KNI.IC-Hasil:Hasil looked on at Ryjak disgustedly. "That's because you have no sense of honor, lurker," he said, using his tribe's name for Toa of Shadow. "All you wanted was to kill or subjugate everybody. It seems your element has already subjugated you." He held his sword at the ready, his plated armour attached to the underside of his robes ready to protect him."Shall we finish this, Airu?" He asked the other Toa.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Airu (New Metru Nui)Airu raised his Patriots sadly, surveying Ryjak with something akin to paternal disappointment."You should have known it would end this way, Ryjak," said the general.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Twila - Ryjak's Room, Krahzia -"Sure!" She said, beaming. She began to look at his shoulder closely, there was a small bump in his muscle tissue. "Actually, my mask and weapons are here in Krahzia...I didn't take them with me...I left them in the storage room..." Twila said, then she frowned as she pulled out the tracking device from his shoulder. She showed it too him. "I don't know what this is...but I suspect it's bad..."

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Ezraftin / CHI Building - Interrogation ChamberEzraftin rushed into the lower levels once more, having heard chatter that there was a break out happening down below. What he found stunned him."Ryjak!" he shouted, stunned that the shadow Toa had the gall to appear in the middle of the city.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

OOC: Oh yeah, I forgot I switched armor and mask with the Pollux getup and all...*massive facepalm*...so my stuff is safe :DIC: Dridak (Krazhia)Almost instantly, Dridak's eyes widened with shock, quickly snatching the device out of Twila's hand and engulfing it in shadow, destroying it entirely, not even leaving any trace of dust. That sly dog..."Well...Krazhia's location has been discovered now but at the cost of the Citadel and their housing district...an eye for an eye..." he muttered to himself, just barely audible for the hybrid Toa to hear."I'll be back." he said suddenly, disappearing into the nearest shadow as he slithered his way back to the storage area where his armor, mask and weapons lay for him almost in welcome. Grinning, he restored his true colors by donning his apparel, feeling rejuvenated to finally have a mask again, namely his Jutlin. In no time, he was back in Ryjak's room, standing before Twila fully armored, looking menacing as ever.The flare in his eyes had returned.

IC - Ryjak - Interrogation room"End? This is no end, Airu. This is just the beginning of my plans. I will see this city in destruction- no, no, no. I will see it prosper. I will see it be better than it ever was. I will see Krahzia burn, won't I? That's what you want. So save me from that.""Somebody shoot me already."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Airu (New Metru Nui)"No!"But it was too late. A member of the TAC teams had moved forward and fired off two bullets from his pistol at the Toa of Shadow, who snapped his fingers and disappeared, his malicious grin fading last. With no warning, the bullets pounded into Esao's chest, propelling him against the wall.My eyes widened in shock as the lead slugs pounded into my chest, and I slumped against the wall, trying desperately to stay upright. I reached for my Patriot, sure if I could just grab one more clip...My own words came back to haunt me."Some people are more comfortable in ****..."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: KrayzikkKrayzikk stepped into the room, his shotgun drawn. He saw the scene, and cursed. Whether by design, or by accident, Ryjak's shadow blast had temporarily blinded the robot. (Read: I was offline. :P) IC: MrorMror grinned. "Well, looks like things are getting interesting again." He looked around, and recognized the room. "Well, I think we should prepare for the coming bombardment. Wouldn't you agree?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Twila - Ryjak's Room, Krahzia -Twila grinned as she looked at Dridak, "You look stunning! But hold that thought-" She disappeared into a shadow as well, reappearing in the storage room, she quickly grabbed her mask, armor, and weapons, doned them, and then returned to Dridak. "I feel so much better being fully me again."

IC: Ezraftin / New Metru-NuiEzraftin was quick, activating his axe and grabbing onto a Rhotuka as it came out. He rushed over to the Toa of Fire and closed it in on him, attempting to heal the injuries.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

IC: Esao (Interrogation, CHI)I tried in vain to keep standing as Ezraftin moved towards me, but failed; I slumped to the ground, trying desperately to push myself up."I...I should have listened to you," I said, spitting up a bit of blood.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Dridak"Don't we all?" he mused, pausing as he took a good look at Twila, examining her from top to bottom. "However, I must say, you do look stunning as well. Beautiful, I must say." Dridak said in a smooth and delicate voice, being entirely truthful. Still, being himself completely also meant that his manipulative and backstabbing nature came into effect as well, intending to use Twila for his own needs."We'll all go. We need to discuss things. After all, we're all in this together, intricately tied together now..." Dridak said in response to Mror.

IC: Ezraftin / New Metru-Nui"Shut up." Ezraftin said, administering a second Rhotuka - the first wasn't enough, it seemed. "Your methods are atrocious, but you somehow manage to help more people than you harm. That's all the Great Beings can ask of us.""Unlike them, I don't ask. It's not your time yet."-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

IC: Twila - Ryjak's Room, Krahzia -Twila looked at Mror with a smile. "I can do better than that!" She suddenly vanished into a shadow yet again, only to return with Mror's belongings. "Is this all of it?" She asked as she lay them down on the floor. Twila blushed at Dridak's comment. "Ah your such a flatterer."

Edited by Snelly the gelotophobic

IC: Esao (Interrogation, CHI)"Oh, well, great," I said weakly, feeling slightly better now that the Rhotuka was working its magic. "On the bright side..."I pulled up the coordinates I had picked up from the tracker and sent them to everyone in the room."Ladies and gentlemen, I give you Krahzia," I said, a satisfied smirk on my face.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Mror"Dridak, stop flirtin'. That's my job." Mror commented, as his weaponry vanished in a flash. He mimed tipping a hat to Twila. "Thank you. I just hate leavin' my gear behind."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: Ezraftin / CHI BuildingEzraftin almost smiled - almost - as the coordinates emerged. "So. We've found them."IC: Kinksh / New Metru-NuiKinksh, however, was more than happy to grin as he received the message sent by his undercover agent in the TAC group. "There you are..."-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

IC: Esao (Interrogation, CHI)"So," he said. "You want to help me shake 'em up? My old partner died in the nerve gas attacks, and I need someone at my back who knows what they're doing..."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Twila - Ryjak's Room, Krahzia -Twila, being the type to play on other people's emotions, knew the game that Dridak was playing, but she didn't really mind, she actually liked manipulative people, probably because they reminded her of herself. She blushed again, she couldn't help but like the attention. "I am aren't I?" She said as she batted her eyes, "I think I'm gonna really enjoy working with you." She purred.

IC - Ryjak - KrahziaAnd just like that, he was back. Back in the enormous room with four screens and such a comfortable bed. Back where Matoran served his every need or faced death. Back in Krahzia."Lady and gentlemen, prepare for battle. We have to prepare strategies. Mror, set the city on lockdown. No one gets in, no one gets out. I want guards everywhere. Every Hacker combing every alley. There will be no hiding places. Dridak, prepare the city for bombings. Prevent it. Get our better scientists and activate the force shield. It's powered by the same stuff as Hau's- shielding Kanoka -and should keep bombers and other warriors out. That way, their only way in will be from below. Get people to set land mines in a hundred feet radius from the shield. It'll use up the last of our bombs, not it's worth it."He turned to Twila, flashing a feral grin."Stand there and continue being gorgeous."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Ezraftin / CHI Building"No." the Toa of light replied. "That's not my place. I have another job in the world, one that I must resume."A beat."But not before Krazhia burns to the ground."IC: Kinksh / New Metru-NuiKinksh lifted the Olmak to his face, placing it over his Kakama with care.He looked at the coordinates, and then charted them out. This would be a good test run for the mask.The gate opened behind him, allowing him to step in...... and then step out about a Kio away from the location transmitted, near the limits of Krazhia. He looked around with approval. The city was well built, if lacking in population. He turned, returning through the gate before he was noticed.As it closed, he smiled. "A second city! One rich in resources, no doubt, otherwise it wouldn't be able to survive. Or at least adapting to what it has."He smiled."Perhaps we can begin... trading."-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

IC: MrorMror nodded, but he just had to complain before he complied. "Come on Ryjak, flirtin' is my job!"He activated his implant. "Yo, guards. City lockdown effective immediately. No one gets in, no one gets out."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Dridak"I don't flirt, Mror." Dridak declared before turning to face Twila. "I simply say the truth." a warm, flirtatious smile followed, deepening at his fellow Toa of shadow's comments. Maybe he would keep her around...maybe..."I think I will too. I believe this is the beginning of a beautiful relationsh-" his voice was cut off by Ryjak's sudden appearance, followed by a grand list of orders. Returning to his serious manner, he nodded."Thank you for saving me, Ryjak. My life is in your debt." with that being said, he gave Twila one last flirtatious look before disappearing into the shadows.

IC: Twila - Ryjak's Room, Krahzia -If being called gorgeous by Ryjak didn't boost her ego, nothing would. She was beaming, glad to have the attention of their great leader. She returned a flirtatious look to Dridak before he left. Then she focused back on Ryjak. "I knew you wouldn't let a pretty girl like me get killed by that mean old Esao, Ryjak." She said gratefully.

IC: Mror"Twila, stop flirting. It's my job to flirt, and I haven't gotten to do so yet." Mror complained, despite the fact that he was smirking. "Besides, Ryjak was watching us the whole time, weren't you Ryjak? You could've rescued us at any point."Mror's smirk widened. "I know you, Ryjak. You were watching."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Incommodo, Vorex"You were the one who saved my life, remember?" Incommodo pointed out, just as he noticed someone standing in the way of the cafeteria's entrance. "Excuse me? Can you get out of the way, please?"As Vorex turned around, Incommodo realised that something was very, very wrong. "And why should I do that?"

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill