Techna: Breakdown

OOC: Kal, you son of a....IC: DridakDridak had expected Unari to throw him under the bus but still couldn't help but feel slightly disappointed. The Toa of shadow had hoped Unari would have had a little more dignity and a respectful side to him but those hopes vanished.Not like I have any information of value, anyways."Well then...shall we get this over with?" he asked aloud in an almost bored fashion, already weary from what was to come.

Edited by TX Wade

IC: AMTaOS (w/Alca) / Techna-Nui Wreckage"I would tell you to go to Karzahni, gnat." came the reply. "I have an entire city only a few Kio away. I can kidnap Matoran whenever I feel like it. I have an army of servants to protect myself from the attackers that are no doubt coming for me, and enough power to last longer than your lifetime."Two Kralhi climbed up from behind the Vahki - a Toa with decent knowledge of ancient Metru-Nui history would know that one hit from the energy bubbles on their tail would render them powerless. Powerless not being good. It also seemed that there was a Keerahk, as it kept appearing in the corner of his eye. But it never stayed long.IC: AMTaOS / Test ChamberThe wall of metal... stood strong. The pre-recorded sound of crying echoed over the speakers.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

IC: Esao (Interrogation, CHI)"Meh, not quite yet," I said, wiping the blood off my face with a (clean) towel and shrugging. "Give me a minute. You guys want a final meal? I would have offered one to him, but...eh."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Mror"You know, Esao, I'd like a milkshake." Mror answered. "Preferably chocolate. My doctor used to tell me to lay off those. But I guess it doesn't matter now, does it?"Krayzikk backhanded him again, and Mror's head snapped to the side, before looking back at Esao.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Dridak"No, I'll pass up the offer, thank you." was Dridak's reply, still calm. If he was going to die, he would do it with his dignity intact, unlike Unari. One thing that did surprise the Toa of shadow was how relatively calm he was about the situation, disturbed at how quickly he accepted his fate.

-==IC: Alca==-Alca smirked, and snapped his fingers, as a gravity field appeared around each of the other beings, aside from his companion, and the Vahki messenger."What you can't protect against, however, is missile strikes. And even if you only kidnap test subjects every so often; they will eventually run out. However, I can grant you a literally unlimited supply of test subjects..." Alca said, and smiled once more."Also, funny you should mention 'my lifetime'... As I'm more likely than you'd think to outlive you, in my own ways." Alca said enigmatically, but shrugged."But, if you feel like getting blown to metal shards, or running out of test subjects and just staying here until your power supply dies, that's fine by me. But again, I could allow you to have a brand new testing facility, with you in charge of how it's designed, you in charge of everything about it in fact, and I wouldn't ask anything for that, except for you to test and obtain data, for the data is all I really need, aside from the science. I am, like you, fond of science. But these days, people are more willing to sit back, and just wait for more and more fighting. With me... I'd give you willing subjects, which, given your comment when I walked up, isn't something you have many of these days." Alca stated, and waited for the AI's reply.

IC: AMTaOS / Wreckage of Techna-Nui"I have yet to send out for more test subjects, because I have a facility to expand. And a few of them even assisted me in it...""Explain to me, then, how you expect to have more test subjects for me than I already have. Considering it will be only, oh, two thousand years, tops, before I have the ships S-Matoran builder back up and operational, I believe I'll never run out. This one I'm currently with will take another century just to finish the standard array, so that's not really a problem.""And explain to me how you, Alcasedes - yes, I know who you are; your file's right here - expect to offer me a better testing facility than I have. You, one weak, pathetic, powerless Toa."-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Edited by Toa Levacius Zehvor

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

-==IC: Alca//Techna Nui Wreckage==-Alca smiled at that, rather maliciously."Because, if you look in that said file... You'll notice that my area of expertise, is in Replicas. And I have a fully functioning Replica lab here in the Techna Nui... And could use that equipment to make another set of equipment, for the new Testing Facility/Replica Lab hybrid." Alca stated, revealing part of his plan to the AI then."With what material I have right at this moment, I can create what is needed for the Testing Facility, especially if I use some of the literal pieces from the Techna Nui." Alca stated, and smiled."And the great thing about it? I can use my mask to make it almost totally guaranteed that it will, in fact, work." Alca explained, however, he didn't mention that he was nearly out of the material at that very moment to make new S-Matoran/Toa Replicas...It's something I can simply scavenge, or sacrifice current Toa for. Alca thought, and then continued."And in fact, since I have a Toa of Iron right here, I could simply create the new testing facility in a little while, though obviously there'd need to be a bit of a break at times; unless one of your test subjects has managed to have an unlimited amount of elemental energy." Alca said with a smile.OOC: Yes, you heard that right; Replicas. In fact, I've been hinting at this from the start, ever since that odd Glatorian's death. Blade will still be blamed, though, assuming that implant wasn't left in the Citadel. ... It wasn't left in the Citadel, right? >_>

IC: KrayzikkKrayzikk loomed over Twila. "Crying, are we? Did it occur to you this might happen? That your fate would be the same as your victims? Do you understand the number of people you've killed? People who did nothing to you?"His red optics glared down at her.

IC: Twila - CHI -Twila looked at Krayzikk with teary eyes, it was funny...she never though of the consequences at all, she'd just wanted to have some excitement, but now karma was coming back to bite her hard. What little inner light she still had made her feel a bit guilty about it, though mostly she was just sorry for herself. "I...didn't..."

IC: Lekar (unknown)"Good," Lekar said, crossing the bridge. "Where's Savina?"

IC: Savina - Unknown -Savina was right behind Lekar, crossing the bridge. Edited by Snelly the gelotophobic

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Esao (Interrogation, CHI)Finally, I'd had enough of waiting and pulled Dridak into the interrogation room."He said you know something," I said to the Toa, pointing at the corpse of the Hacker who had come before him. "Talk, and you live through the rest of the day. Don't..."I shrugged.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC-Unari:One final laugh escaped the body, along with a small rasp that sounded like "You...lose...." Unari was finally dead.IC-Kal:Kal shut his eyes against the scene. "Turn it off," he ordered Equinox. "Now. I can't watch any more." When the A.I. complied, he rounded on Gust."Gust, I know you're in there," he said. "What on Mata-Nui was going through your mind when you hired that piraka?"

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: DridakDridak raised an eyebrow at the demand, looking at Unari's corpse with vile disgust, actually going out of his way to spit on the dead body. Rarely ever did Dridak fail in his missions and when he did, he couldn't stomach them, especially those caused by other people."Him and I never really got along and I can assure you he's merely attempting to get back at me. I don't believe, I repeat, believe I have any information worth revealing to you however ask whatever questions you may and I'll see whether I'll cough up any information."

IC: Esao (Interrogation, CHI)I looked at Unari for a second and sighed, rolling my eyes and grinning a bit, before turning back to Dridak."Now, where was I? Oh, yeah," I said. "How would you like to wake up tomorrow morning?"His reply was a bit more polite than I had expected."Alright, then. Tell me what you know, and you and your teammates get transferred to a holding cell. You will never see me again."IC: Equinox (Eastern Canyon)"Esao has had a rough life," replied Equinox, speaking for the Toa Techna of Air. "He's been through a lot for the name of Techna, and in return all he demands is freedom to get his information however he needs. He hasn't failed yet."-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: AMTaOS - Vahki Messenger / Wreckage of Techna-Nui"My current facility is not composed of protosteel, or any other metal. A metal facility is too vulnerable to Iron using test subjects or attacks from outside.""Speaking of test subjects, I do believe I just found a new one."Wreckage of Techna-Nui (Spores)Out of the blue, Reet Bintamin would find himself surround by a swarm of small, spore like robots, dozens of them, all firing stun bolts at him.Vahki Messenger"Now then. Your offer is... interesting. But why should I go to the trouble moving all of my equipment, when it is you who has the most to gain from this. Don't think you can fool me - you would not have approached me if you didn't have something to gain."IC: Kinksh / Hidden BaseKinksh sat down once before the computer, staring at the opened package. He stood up immediately, and lifted the object within - a Mask. Perhaps the only one of its kind left in the universe, he couldn't quite be sure. Considering that it wasn't until recently he believed any of them existed...And here it was, in his hands. The Kanohi Olmak, the Mask of Dimensional Gates.OOC: See Page 3 of the Emergency Transmissions topic.IC: Ezraftin / CHI Facility Waiting RoomEzraftin sat there, in the front room of the facility, staring at the ceiling.He looked to Kinvex, who had apparently followed him. "Who can say?" he replied.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

-==IC: Kairan//Near Hovercraft==-Kairan sighed, annoyed that he was getting ignored, and instead tapped his wrist communicator.Opening channel to Zero... No answer; channel could not be opened. The screen read, and Kairan frowned."What...? Zero always answers..." Kairan muttered, and opened two simultaneous comm links, one to Krayzikk, and one to Emma.I have a very bad feeling... Kairan thought, as he looked back over to where he had seen the explosion just then...oOC: /EDIT: Editing in Alca response.-==IC: Alca//Techna Nui Wreckage==-"There would be no possible way for anyone to attack this facility from the outside, and energy dampening fields surrounding the walls would stop any inside attacks... Plus, I wasn't exactly asking you to move your equipment; my... team would be enough to help with that." Alca said with a shrug."As for the why; I approached you because I figured that you'd want infinite test subjects whose testing data could be put to use to have future subjects learn, and be tested in many different and unique situations. And given the fact that I'd bet anything that if the New Metru Nui government loses enough of their staff, they'd bomb the place on a moment's notice, even if there are civilians inside... It's you who would actually gain the most from this." Alca stated, and then smirked."Besides, if I wanted your technology or so, I wouldn't have even bothered to wait until you woke up; or even given you the option of any of this."

Edited by Blade: Sodium Hypochlorite

IC: Dridak"Waking up would be more pleasant than death but I don't think I'll be able to escape it now, unfortunately. Anyways, like I said, I don't think I have anything important you should know but feel free to ask away with your questions.""Whether I talk or not, we shall see."

IC: Esao (Interrogation, CHI)As much as I would have liked to have tortured the mass murderer, he seemed to be at least willing to talk if asked for the right questions. I decided to hold off on more aggressive methods and see what I could learn."What do you know about an arms and drug runner named Ilya Drazen?"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Dridak"Never heard of him. Why do you ask?" he spoke casually, keeping himself calm and not betraying any of his emotions. Never before was he this nervous in life; never before was his life in the hand of another. The high probability of death had never been so high.

IC: Esao (Interrogation, CHI)"Because he's your leader's brother," I said calmly, observing his face. "He's had known ties to Hacker activity, and about thirty minutes before your little bombing run, CHI got hit by a canister of nerve gas. Drazen claimed responsibility personally. As soon as the intelligence agency is taken out, the Citadel is bombed and the Housing District gets razed. Seems like quite a coincidence."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC - Ryjak - Venus TowerRyjak waited, watching as Unari died. He was practically asking for it. He felt no shame as the fellow Toa of shadow died gruesomely. He took another bite of steak, watching Dridak be brought in. There was a smart one. However, be couldn't risk losing information. He'd bring him back or kill him if he started to spill information.OOC: I'll post as Reet soon. No time right now.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Skyra - Eastern Canyon -Skyra looked at everyone in disgust. "I don't give a **** how much he's been through! What he's doing crosses so many lines it's a wonder why we have any to begin with!" Skyra said, clearly upset."You guys are all something else...you're no better than the bloody Hackers!"

Edited by Snelly the gelotophobic

IC-Yeirstro:Yeirstro walked around in the cell he'd been put into-thankfully he'd been allowed to keep his mask, armour, and weapon. Mainly because they weren't useful at all right now."I'm sorry for getting us into this, guys," he said to the other elites trapped with him. A chorus of 'shut up's reached his ears. He sighed, turning to one of the guards."I don't suppose I could ask for some water?" He asked hopefully.IC-Kal:"Skyra, shut up," Kal said to the guard. Then he turned back to Equinox, glaring. "You're lucky I don't have a Toa of Data here to delete you," he said to the A.I., then he turned."Ah, well. If Gust and Equinox let him, then we don't have much of a say over it. Let's get going." Then he noticed Kairan."Guard the ship," he told to the Toa. "Broadcast any intel you have on the A.I. and the area to us via implant. Now go," he said, not stopping to talk to him.

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

-==IC: Kairan//Eastern Canyon==-Angry about being ignored, forced to be worried about whether any of his friends or comrades were still alive, and still bitter about the whole incident earlier, Kairan looked up, and sent a glare at the others."Would you all either be a little more quiet; or explain what in Karzahni's name is going on here!?" Kairan growled, as his eyebrow twitched."I get out of that ship, and the first thing that happens is an explosion goes off. I would like an explanation. I apologize, but I am out of the loop; have been for a few hours at the least, and I don't even know if anyone I know of is still alive." Kairan said, as he looked around the group."I will begin to send intel, however, but the main thing is that the AI really likes to test people. She was more willing to kill me, than to let me go."

IC: AMTaOS - Vahki Messenger / Wreckage of Techna-Nui"As if you couldn't have given me a choice. I know everything that happens in this ship, and outside of it. Twice.""The Technans won't bomb this ship. It's their only chance of ever getting home, as far as they know. Even if they did, my Facility will still be standing.""I am not leaving my facility."-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

IC: Equinox (Eastern Canyon)Equinox turned towards Skyra and Kal coldly and his eyes flickered. The two began to view an image..."Who do you work for, Esao?"Another punch to the face, a loud crack resonating as a hairline fracture made its way across the Toa of Fire's jaw. When the brute moved away, it was a very different Esao than the one they had just seen: this was a beaten, bloodied Esao, the defiant light fading rapidly from his sharp eyes."I...I don't work for anyone..."Another punch, this time to the ribs. Another loud crack as two of his ribs were annihilated by the punch."I DON'T WORK FOR ANYONE!" he yelled, blood flying along the brute's face. "GO AHEAD. KILL ME, THEN. I DON'T CARE. WHAT DO I HAVE TO LIVE FOR?! HUH? WANNA MAKE A GUESS?"The brute stood back, staring quizzically."YOU DON'T KNOW WHERE I'VE BEEN," he said, tearing up and sending out dry sobs: Skyra flinched as he watched. "YOU DON'T...YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT I'VE DONE...""That's enough."The voice belonged to an elderly, benevolent looking Toa of Sonics, who smiled and helped Esao up. The Toa of Fire couldn't stand without assistance: there was a bullet embedded in his kneecap."You've been at this for days, Esao," said Drazen, that benevolent, paternal smile still on his face. "Congratulations. You've almost passed. Now, just a couple more formalities..."He pressed a gun into the hand of the Toa of Fire, who looked at it with apprehension."Shoot him," he said, gesturing at the shocked brute. Esao gulped and closed his eyes before leveling the gun and firing it. His first kill."Congratulations," said Ilya, clearly impressed. "You're even more psychotic than I thought..."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Skyra - Eastern Canyon -"Alright then..." Skyra said slowly, a bit more calm. "That still doesn't explain why you're letting him torture people...two wrongs doesn't make a right in my book."

Edited by Snelly the gelotophobic

IC-Kal:Kal watched the recording, his face expressionless. He turned back to Gust/Equinox. "Now, who ultimately gave the order to send him off on that mission? You? Torch? Airu? The responsibility ultimately falls to someone. Sure, Drazen made him the way he is, pretty much. But who, ultimately, put him in that situation?" He asked coldly.

profiles i guess

IC: Gust (Eastern Canyon)"Esao's...a friend..." said Gust, forcing out every word while Equinox tried to take control. "I've known him all his life...he's not a bad guy..."He was forced back into submission by Equinox, who turned to the Techna Guard."The methods Esao is currently using were signed off on from the time of Toa Techna Ion," replied Equinox. "This has precedent."He turned back to Kal coldly."I believe the mission was first assigned to Toa Techna Matrapolix and his Elites, who passed it on to Esao. Expendability. You understand."IC: Esao (Interrogation, CHI)I sighed. Two hackers, zero leads on Drazen. I motioned for the surveillance equipment to be turned off."And the bombings? What exactly did Ryjak tell you? Where did you meet?"I leaned forward."Where is Krahzia?"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC-Kal:"Good to know it wasn't the person I though at first," Kal retorted to Equinox. "Doesn't mean you didn't permit it, though." Then he shook his head wearily, turning back."Please, let's get back on with the mission. I'm tired of talking about this."

profiles i guess

IC: Equinox (Eastern Canyon)"I? Permit it?" Equinox asked, almost incredulously. "I've only existed on Techna for two months. I was developed by the creators of this planet."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME