Techna: Breakdown

IC: Esao (Director of Field Ops Office, CHI)"And you didn't?" I asked her, an uncharacteristic feeling of guilt gnawing away at my intestines. Some sick voice in the back of my mind began to wonder if this is what Unari had felt like...NPC: TAC Team (New Metru Nui)"Help me move it," said the TAC team leader gruffly to one of his subordinates, and the two gingerly moved away the piece of rubble."Alright, then," said the TAC leader. "Help her stand and get her in the hovercraft."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC-Ryllia:"No, I haven't, Esao," I said to the Toa of Fire, sighing heavily. I couldn't really think of many reasons. But there was a big, main reason, something that really caused me to like him."Esao, you're really the only person here who's liked me for who I am," I said wearily. "Not for my looks. You ever wonder how that feels?"

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Daykia (New Metru Nui)Daykia sighed in relief as the rubble was moved, and then she grabbed the hand of the subordinate and got to her feet. Once she was in the hovercraft, she looked at her leg. "Gonna need some new armor" she muttered, removing the dented and cracked leg armor. "Got any bandages?" she asked. Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

IC: Esao (Director of Field Ops Office, CHI)I opened my mouth to speak, but no words managed to escape the airlock that had become my windpipe: the excuses and explanations I tried to make crammed together in a morbid traffic jam somewhere between my vocal cords and my trachea. Only a small, wordless groan managed to claw its way from between my teeth and out of my mouth.Finally, after a minute, the jam closed, and I said something that up until now, I had never said before in my life."I'm so sorry."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Esao (Director of Field Ops Office, CHI)It was a minute before I could speak again."I should get back to work out there," I finally said. "If you need anything, you still have my number."I turned around and walked towards the exit, stopping just inches away from the handle of the glass door."By the way," I called back. "I still haven't had a chance to move my stuff to my new office. Try not to steal all my shirts and hide them on the roof again, okay?"Smiling slightly, I walked out the door and back to the bullpen.OOC: Next hour. Current in-game time is 10:00 P.M.-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC-Ryllia:I couldn't help but laugh at Esao's last comment. Same old him, finding a reason to joke around whenever we could. I sighed again-at least we hadn't been at each other's throats, unlike last time. Leaning back in my chair, I thought for a moment.Having fun? My A.I. felt like asking me. I just told it to shut up and closed my eyes.

profiles i guess

IC: Krash (Krahzia)Krash was happy. He had put a firecracker-type explosive into a jar, lit the firecracker, and sealed the jar. "Dance jar! Dance!" He shouted happily as the jar bounced around. It was glass too, so he could see the firecracker shooting sparks all over the inside of the jar. "YAY!"Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

IC: NikarraNikarra almost felt like laughing as she noticed almost everyone falling for Ryllia the moment she appeared. She felt no jealousy.

Edited by Paradoxophobia

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: Esao (Bullpen, CHI)I walked downstairs, passing by my office and walking down the stairs. I stopped at the landing between the two flights, putting my head in my hands and sighing.Why today, of all days...?I looked up to my old office as Director of Field Ops and saw Ryllia leaning back in my old chair, her head in her hands.She still loves me... I thought, groaning in guilt. Why?Esao was so distraught thinking about the Toa of Light that he didn't notice the analyst walking out of the bathroom towards the stairs."Esao, can we talk?" he yelled.-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

NPC-Jorak:Jorak stared at Esao angrily. He was using his power of Sonics to make sure he made no noise, and he had his Huna up so he couldn't be seen. The bloody CHI Spec guy in charge was really, really annoying. Taking Jorak's job, ruining the plan...he wasn't very happy.He crouched down when he saw Esao, watching the Toa of Fire carefully. Not seen, not heard. Good. He made careful aim with his pistol-he didn't want to kill the Toa, no. He wanted to render him half useless.He pulled the trigger. The bullet flew silently through the air, tearing into Esao's back. Jorak smiled-he had to have made a good shot. It was impossible that he wouldn't have. He dropped his stealth, stepping up to the Toa of Fire."Looks like you lose again, Esao," he said calmly. "First the hackers kill off all your friends, and now I'm here to jump in and finish the job." Jorak looked at the hatred burning in Esao's eyes."How's it feel to have everything taken from you?"

profiles i guess

IC: Esao (Bullpen, CHI)I stood in shock, barely able to stand from the force of the bullet."I...I don't know," I muttered. "You tell me."Without warning, I snapped my arm into his elbow, sending it into a 90 degree angle and causing the bone in his forearm to tear out of his skin. Jorak screamed in pain as I tore the bone out of his arm, and the sound was cut off as I stabbed it into his eye. I released the bone and watched as the double agent's lifeless body fell to the floor below.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: KrayzikkKrayzikk had whirled, hearing a body thump to the ground. **** it, Esao! Can't you stay out trouble for one minute?"

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC - Ryjak - Venus TowerRyjak stepped towards Twila, even as his screens changed to surveillance on the CHI and other surviving government bases."Twila, dear, I need you to set up snipers and have men set up automated plasma cannons all around the shield. We've set up defense, but we need a good offense if we are attacked."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Esao (Bullpen, CHI)"It's good to be the king," I said, tightening the bulletproof marching jacket I had put on six hours ago and never removed. "Hey, Krayzikk, do me a favor and pull this bullet out of my back? It only went in a couple centimeters..."As Krayzikk walked, I looked down at the jacket."You know, this is a pretty sweet jacket. That's the second time it's saved my life today. I should buy one for everybody. It could be a Naming Day--"My words were cut off my a scream of pain, followed by a "God **** it!" as Krayzikk reached in and yanked the bullet out of my body: whether it was to shut me up or because he was following my orders, I didn't know.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

A lithe, armoured being was watching from the background, hiding in the shadows. It watched Jorak die-no matter, now suspicion would fall onto all of the Technan's little CHI. The plan just progressed a different way. Suddenly, the beings near there would here a sound in their ears, like static. Four words could be discerned, like a recording."...We're...watching...We're...here..." The Being slinked away, completely out of view.IC-Ryllia:Ryllia had seen what happened, and had run downstairs to Esao. "What on bloody earth is happening now?" She asked, then she saw Jorak's body. "Ah. Him." She thought for a moment...his un-stabbed eye didn't look quite right."Scan his implant-something was wrong with him," she said.

profiles i guess

IC: Krayzikk"**** it, Esao." Krayzikk growled harshly. "One day you won't be wearing that jacket and that'll be the day somebody kills you. And your gonna leave me to find you god**** replacement."They'll probably be an antique has-been like me. Krayzikk thought.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Esao (Bullpen, CHI)I shrugged and did so, scanning the eye, before I got a sinking feeling in my gut. I had seen an eye like this, just hours ago..."Umbrae," I said in shock before turning to the analysts. "Lock down CHI! Now, God **** it!"NPC: TAC Teams (New Metru Nui)"Yes, ma'am," said a team medic, handing her a roll.-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Twila - Ryjak's Room, Krahzia -"Of course! I'll get right on it!" Twila disappeared into the shadows, only to reappear in one the city's many barracks. "Listen up all of you! Ryjak wants snipers and automated plasma cannons all around the shield ready to shoot the living **** out of the Techna!" The group of Hackers just stared at her, either because there were surprised by her yelling or they were drooling at her. She scowled. "HEY! DO YOU WANT ME TO TELL RYJAK YOU'RE ALL A BUNCH OF SLACKER HACKERS!? GET MOVING!" At this they all immediately got up and got to work.

Edited by Snelly the gelotophobic

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

-==IC: Kairan//Hovercraft==-Kairan frowned.This... isn't a good sign... Kairan thought, as Emma still wasn't answering. However, he simply pushed that call to a separate line, and called Krayzikk again.Come on... Answer the comm link... Kairan thought, and sighed."Some replica I am... I can't do anything right. Or maybe it's because I'm a replica..." Kairan mused, as he thought of how he hadn't been there to stop the Citadel from being targeted.OOC: xD Slacker Hackers. Nice. =P

IC: Esao (Bullpen, CHI) Two minutes later, CHI was barricaded in by technology and manpower: no one was getting in or out."Alright, Krayzikk," I said, drawing a pistol and cocking it. "Brief them on the Umbrae."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

OOC:

IC: Airu (Interrogation, CHI)"We need to head back to the Citadel," said Airu. "Check for survivors, look for any information that we may be able to salvage..."IC: Esao (Special Agent in Charge's Office, CHI)I sighed, finishing up the burger and going to work on the frappuchino. My thoughts drifted back to their previous subject, and finally, I made up my mind."Link. Call Mars."-Teezy

IC: Mars' eyes finally slid to a half-open position. She groaned-"Mata Nui forsake that forsaken cell"-and looked to find the source of the awful ringing that had disturbed her sleep.A hand lazily reached to grasp the hunk of plastic attached to her belt before connecting to the call and holding it next to the right ear of the matoran's Kaukau. She was too tired to check the name on the phone's display."Hello," Mumbled Mars into the cellular device. Edited by Armadijo

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

OOC: I'm keeping this guy an NPC until I get to have him for my PC. :PNPC-Sihkar:"Shall we attack?" One of his soldiers asked him. Sihkar shook his head at the other. "The Umbrae do not attack outright," he thought back to the soldier. "Not when in hostile territory." He turned, watching the other beings running around in the building. His shadows hid him well."Keep watch," Sihkar rumbled. "If the need is found, then yes, we will send the others. But not yet." He watched the warrior who had shot him earlier, his cold eyes betraying no emotion. That was the dangerous one, and he was the one that should be killed or enslaved first.But not yet.IC-Ryllia:I Esao when he tried to call me-it'd be better for him to move on anyways. Staying hung up on the past never worked well for anybody. I ran back up to the office, and grabbed my knife. Sure, there were other weapons I could grab, but I didn't. No point. It'd be harder to move around with all of those weighing me down.

profiles i guess

OOC: Please excuse me Kal, for I must refuse your attempt to drag Keyana to CHI.IC: KeyanaKeyana squirmed out of the toa's grip as he reached the street. "Thanks for saving me!" She called ou hastily before running towards her appartment. Well, run as fast as I can in these ridiculous shoes. She thought as she slipped off her high-heels, and ran bare-foot the rest of the way.IC: DarkonDarkon bowed as much as possible as he spoke. "Darkon, at your service. Literally." He said. IC: Typhian & ArentusTyphian took a step back in surprise. His expected guest had not arrived. Instead, some mechanical being hovered in the air before him."Ah, what do we have here? Someone else enjoying the landscape?" Arentus asked as he landed on the roof top. "Sorry to interrupt your sight seeing, but I'm expecting someone. Me and him expected to have a long talk alone." Arentus as he motioned to the stair well. "If you'd be so kind as to make your leave..." He said, leaving the statement as a challenge.Typhian roared in response. "I happen to be waiting for someone as well. Looks like we'll be having territory war." He said. Arentus shrugged inside his suit, which replicated the movement. "Whatever pleases you." He said in a polite tone, causing the rotary cannons stored in his arms. In a less than polite manner, he began to open fire on the hulking brute.Typhian raised his claws, reflecting the shots off their protosteel-hard edges. Before he could counter attack, Arentus rushed foward, propelled by his feet jets. Ramming into the beast, he lifted him into the sky before charging down, slamming him into the concrete street below, creating a sizely crater. Typhian roared in pain and rage as he was slammed down, but quickly recovered to slash at Arentus, sending him flying into the building they had just been standing on. "Fine then. Suit yourself." Arentus said as he mock bowed. As soon as he bow was finished, he shot into the air, flying off into the distance, leaving Typhian in the middle of the destruction, something sure to bring authorites.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: DridakStanding around didn't suit Dridak's fancy and he was tempted to go strengthen his 'relationship' with Twila but it wasn't often he stood in the presence of Ryjak. Might as well use such an opportunity to earn a spot on the guy's good side without being a suck-up. Manipulating his leader hadn't crossed his mind ever: there was no reason to unless he wished to gamble with fate."So Ryjak tell me...what do you intend to do once we're rid of the Technans?"

IC: Twila - Ryjak's Room, Krahzia -Twila suddenly appeared out of a shadow and back in the room with Ryjak. "All done! I got them working on those snipers and plasma canyons!" She said proudly. IC: Helsa - Apartment, New Metru Nui -Helsa had woken up and quickly learned about all the the recent disasters that had plagued the city, she wondered how she could use this to get her into the CHI, at the moment they were mostly likely on lock down...so she'd have to start with someone outside the CHI and work her way in.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Ezraftin / CHI RooftopEzraftin listened in as CHI agents talked about some sort of briefing on the Umbrae. He shrugged, continuing his look out into the distance - or within. He looked at the datapad, which was sending a video link to the briefing for any out-of-commission agents. He doubted they would have anything - few had seen the creatures, even fewer had ever reported seeing them. It was useless to give a useless briefing.Well, giving useless things usually was useless, wasn't it? Usually.At this point, there was no more light shining down on the city. He looked eastwards anyways, even though he couldn't see anything. The only light that fell down was from the stars above.With a gesture, he released a glowing orb of energy, a solid light projection which hovered behind him, pouring out trace amounts of elemental energy to bring light to the rooftop. His eyes closed, and he took the moment to rest.IC: Kinksh / Hidden BaseKinksh reclined with his feet propped up on the table, reading off a list of information, while a radio was hacked into the datastram of the Umbrae briefing. Frankly, he just wanted to hear a slip up or something. Or find out Umbrae made good meat. Exotic foods always sold well....-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

IC-Hasil:Hasil was getting fed up with the guard at the front of the CHI building. "What do you mean, you're on lockdown?" He said angrily. "It's barely been any time at all, and now you apparently have umbrae running around in the building?"IC-Kal:Kal barely heard the last thing Hasil had said, after he'd hacked his way into the CHI security system. "Oh, great," he said then, turning to Gust. "Hey Gust, you'll never believe what's happening right now..."

profiles i guess