Techna: Breakdown

IC (Joker's Funhouse):It had been a simple move to have his prisoners moved to various locations throughout the city. Of course, he kept some of them with him for a little game he wanted to play.Conveniently, one of the Toa he had kidnapped was a Toa of Water, allowing him to commence stage two of his plan.

IC: Lekar (unknown)"Alright" Lekar said, stepping off the other end of the bridge. "Now we just need to go back to the elevators, through a unsealed door, down a hall, through another unsealed door, and we should be out."IC: Krash (Krahzia)Krash was bored. No one to annoy or talk to, nothing to blow up, and simply nothing to do. He began singing 'the song the never ends' once more.IC: Daykia (New Metru Nui) Light. Pain. Daykia groaned. Hurting. "Need help.." she whispered once more. Pain. Darkness.OOC: Krash and Daykia still open.Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

IC: Arkrak"WHY ARE YOU EVEN HERE TO TORMENT ME? YOU AREN'T EVEN REAL! YOU ARE A FIGMENT OF MY IMAGINATION! SOMETHING THAT I SEE IN MY NIGHTMARES! YOU AREN'T SUPPOSED TO EXI-"And the mass of shadows swirled around, coalescing into the shape of a single armoured being, a single red eye gleaming from behind its helmet.

IC: Esao (Interrogation. CHI)"Take five, everyone," I said, standing up and rubbing the area where the bullets had hit me. I'm alive. Pleasant enough surprise.As I walked past Airu, he put his hand on my shoulder and tried to ask me something, but I shook him off, mumbling something like, "I'll get to you later."I walked up my office, hearing the congratulations and cheers of the analysts who were sending Krahzia's location to all other government agencies left up and running in the city. As much as I wanted to join in, I couldn't. Not yet.I sat down in my new, fluffy, Special Agent in Charge's chair and activated my link, dialing up a number...-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Esao (Special Agent in Charge's Office, CHI)"Hello?" the voice of a young Matoran said, when the home link finally picked up."Uh, hey, Angel. How have you been?""Uncle Esao!" the Matoran cried out jubilantly. In the background, I could hear Bane's other two kids screaming my name in glee. I almost broke down on the spot. "We've been doing good! Mommy says that you and Daddy saved the world last week! Did you really, Uncle Esao?""I, uh...I guess," I said, baring my teeth and closing my eyes. "Hey, uh, could you put your mom on the phone for me, Angel? I need to talk to her for a second.""Alright," Angel chirped happily. "When are you coming over, Uncle Esao?""I'll be there soon, man. And I'll finish telling you that story about the zoobreak that me and your father stopped, alright?"Angel giggled."I love you, Uncle Esao," he said with a grin. I closed my eyes tighter, but couldn't stop a tear from falling."Love you too, little guy," I said. "See you soon.""Hello?" asked a soft, warm voice. "Esao, is that you? What's up?""Ema," I said, my voice beginning to break. "It's about Bane..."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Esao (Special Agent in Charge's Office, CHI)"Did...did he suffer?" Her voice was a hollow whisper, a twisted and broken shell of the musical, beautiful tones that normally adorned her voice."No. Drex didn't feel a thing.""It...it didn't hurt?""He didn't even know what happened."She sighed."I'm sorry, Esao. I sound selfish. You and Drex were like brothers, and I--""You were his wife. You're the mother of his kids. Selfish is the last word that should apply to you right now."She let out a small sob."When can I come by and pick up his stuff?"I looked at my watch. 9:14:56 P.M."Can you be here at midnight?"She made a little mmhmm sound with her throat and I nodded."Alright. I have to go. We're still on high alert."She made the same little mmhmm."Please be careful, Esao. My kids have already lost one man in their lives today."I sighed and hung up, leaning back in my chair and resting my face in my hands.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Esao (Special Agent in Charge's Office, CHI)I turned to my desk and saw the Tahu burger, frappuchino, and note that Mars had left me. I read the two words and smiled before turning to the burger and opening the box, taking a bite and letting myself relax slightly. I moved the frappuchino closer towards myself and reread the note. What was it about Mars...Suddenly, I found myself thinking more and more about the Fe-Matoran. There had been rumors flying about her alleged feelings for me ever since she started working at CHI. I had disregarded them, considered our relationship to be platonic, nothing more than teammates. Thinking about it, though, I started to wonder whether she did have feelings for me.And what if I have feelings for her..?Before I could come to a decision, plan out a course of action about Mars, I heard a knock on the door and I snapped out of my Mars-related thoughts: at least, I tried to."Come in," I called out, taking another bite of the Tahu burger.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Esao (Special Agent in Charge's Office, CHI)I couldn't help but raise an eyebrow and set down the remaining half of the Tahu burger in curiosity."My guess is you're not exactly looking for gossip material or makeup advice."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Dridak (Krazhia)As Ryjak had ordered, defenses were now in place, Krazhia now in position to defend against any invaders. Would the Technans attempt to infiltrate the stronghold with more hidden tactics or would they give it everything they've got in a full on assault? There was only so much which could be prepared for. The only time things were ever this intense for the Toa of shadow was during the crash.Continuing to slink around in the shadows, his mind delved deeper, reminiscing the moments of his capture and interrogation. The fear he had felt...never again did he want to feel that way. It was scarring, almost disturbing. Inner turmoil, decision making, resolutions, all of it began to well up inside of Dridak.Without realizing it, he was back in Ryjak's office, not knowing how long he stood there, calming his own thoughts: it surprised him considering the implant he possessed bolstered his focus and awareness."The defenses and counter-measures have been set up, Ryjak."OOC: I should get back to posting as Alfon.

IC: Esao (Special Agent in Charge's Office, CHI)"What is with you people and your sick idea of justice?" I sighed. "Whatever. If she survives, she's yours. Is that all?"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME