Techna: Breakdown

IC: Mars accepted that Esao was the identity of the caller without a second thought. She thought to perhaps get dressed due to the possibility that he could be asking for her location, but decided against it-she WOULD get some sleep.So the matoran merely laid and tiredly continued the conversation."What's th' reason for calling...?"The two continued to sip in silence. Save for the brief leaving of Mirtue to change the 'OPEN' sign before his shop to 'CLOSED', they remained where they were and simply savored the tea.OOC: Filler. Will post for Mirtue soon to start the real conversation; hang tight.

Edited by Armadijo

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC: Equinox (Eastern Canyon)Equinox grinned and took control for a second."Let me guess. There are Umbrae in CHI."IC: Esao (Bullpen, CHI)"Nothing," I said, still looking in the direction Ryllia had walked in. "It can wait. Just...just get some sleep. Let me handle this."-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

OOC: Why no Airu?IC-Kal:"Yep," Kal said. "We'd better do this fast. That, or we'll have to head back and leave the A.I.'s prisoners here...It's a choice I don't feel I can make," Kal said. "Save the many or save the few. I know I'd pick the many...but I'd live with the guilt..." He shook his head, then smiled."But you're an A.I., so you don't have feelings," he said, making fun of Equi.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Equinox (Eastern Canyon)"True," Equinox conceded. "But I'm also an A.I. designed by the Umbrae. I know their fighting style and their abilities, and I know them better than any being in your civilization or Ryjak's."He shrugged."And my loyalty is to Gust. Without him, I cannot exist, and without his civilization, he cannot exist. I need Gust to survive, and truth be told, I've become rather fond of him."Aw, thanks.Love ya, buddy.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC-Kal:Kal smiled at Equinox/Gust. "Good, that means I can trust you. Now let's get to work." He pulled Onuzek, Wade, and Honnak over. "You three," he said, "Expand this entrance so we can all get in, maybe the craft too. All it leads to is a huge pit that's likely to stop us in our tracks. If you find a better spot, open it up so we can run right in to the A.I. Got it?"

profiles i guess

IC: Equinox (Eastern Canyon)"Hold on," said Equinox. "Let me split my programming. This might hurt a bit, Gust..."Equinox began to duplicate, completely crushing Gust's consciousness for several seconds. In a couple seconds, though, one version of Equinox spread to CHI, and the other remained in Gust's body.IC: Esao (Bullpen, CHI)"Krayzikk?" I asked. "You ok--"I stopped suddenly as a rush of coding entered the CTU computers, scrolling in the distinct purple code that was Equinox."Oh, good," I deadpanned. "The cavalry."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: KrayzikkKrayzikk nodded. "Alright." He looked at the assembled group. "We don't know a lot about the umbrae. Thanks to Esao," He gestured toward the Toa of Fire's receding back. "We know more than we did. Athen, bring up the mission feed. Twenty minutes after departure to twenty seven minutes after departure."The feed showed up on the room's screen moments later. It started when Esao and his team departed the hovercraft. Krayzikk provided commentary as the feed ran it's course."From this encounter, we have learned several things. The first thing you will note is their incredible capability for stealth. Esao's team will not even realize what is happening until it's too late."The feed displayed the ambush."During this encounter, they have proven to be telepathic, as well as having no brainwave activity, and no thermal readings whatsoever."The scene depicted Esao's shooting of an umbrae."Judging from this, we can also guess them to be extremely hard to kill. After all, it just walked off after being shot. These creatures are likely insect-like in nature. Any questions?"Krayzikk noticed Equinox. "Oh, dear."IC: TainIt didn't take long for the group to discover the exit AMTaOS mentioned, and use their powers to escape. They found themselves in a section of the ruined ship. Tain activated his implant, and called for Gust.Calling Gust...

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Skyra - Techna Nui -"You want a better entrance into the Techna Nui? You should of asked me. Watch this..." Skyra began to charge a powerful shot into each of his Midak Skyra Blasters, then his visor began to search for the weakest point in the ship. "Right there..." Skyra fired, two huge balls of light went into the side of the Techna Nui. IC: Savina - Inside the Techna Nui -Savina purred happily, glad that they were finally free from the crazy computer lady.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: ArentusArentus soared through the air, his smile concealed behind his mechanical suit of armor. As he turned and swerved between buildings, he looked for his informant. He would undoubtedly be difficult to find, considering the message he sent him said nothing about appearance.>'Ello, 'ello. I'm afraid that our meeting spot must be changed. Something... happened to it.Arentus said through his messager. Almost instantly after he sent it, a beep informed him of a new response. Amazed at the speed, he opened the message.>I'll give you a new location in a hour.Arentus took off towards his fav hiding spot, deciding to lay low until he was updated.IC: KeyanaKeyana smilied as she stepped into her new appartment. As soon as she crossed the door's threshold, a beep informed her of a new message. Sitting down in her arm chair, she opened the message. Reading the update Arentus sent, she grinned before replying. I can take care of that later. Now, it's time for me to relax. She thought.After a few minutes of just sitting in the chair, she got up and headed to her shower. After that, she dressed in a simple outfit of a dress and (Thank Mata-nui)flat-heeled shoes. Heading out the door, she began to think of where to plan their meeting. IC: TyphainTyphian scuttled away from the crater, leaving as fast as possible. The sounds of sirens and authorites could already be heard.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: Krash (Krahzia)"This is... the song that never ends! It just goes on and on and on my realative-allies! It never stops, never slows! Always fast, always goes! This is... the song that never end..." And so the population of Krahzia was reintroduced to Krash walking around singing an annoying song at the top of his lungs.Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

IC: Thazris / KrazhiaA bottle flew past Krash's head, missing him by only a few inches."SHUT! UP!" came a cry from up above, that of an extremely irritated titan.IC: Ezraftin / CHI Briefing RoomHaving found it was Krayzikk giving the meeting, Ezraftin made his way down into the briefing room, slipping past the operatives standing at the door - well, shouldering past them - and standing in the back.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

IC: Thazris / Krazhia"This is the second time you've paraded past me with your insufferable noise you little gnat." Thazris called down. "And it better be the last!"-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

IC - Ryjak - Venus Tower"One last thing. Destroy all surveillance equipment. All of it. Spread the order. Any camera with the capacity to be hacked must be destroyed or blinded until further notice. We can't have them teleporting in."He turned away from his screens."Then you are free to go to your apartment on level three hundred ninety two, or go anywhere else in Krahzia."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Thazris / Krazhia"No you moron, it's a figure of speech. I'm implying that... oh never mind. What I would give to go back there, return to the rich life... ah, but we're stuck here, doing that cretin Ryjak's bidding every waking minute of our wasted lives."-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

IC: MrorMror nodded. "Ya know, Twila, ya never answered my question." He stepped toward here, and whispered too quietly for Dridak to hear. "Oh, and watch out for Dridak. He has a reputation for using people, and discarding them when he's done."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: DridakEyebrows raised, Dridak observed Mror curiously as he began speaking in a whisper, only being able to guess what he had said and why: it just so happened that his guess was rather accurate. Words being said behind his back was all too common but what did it matter? As long as he proved successful and better than them, he was happy.Of course, that also meant he thought of himself superior to Mror, seeing the latter as an inferior being."Care to join us as well, Mror? We could always use another hand."OOC: :P

IC: Thazris / Krazhia"As far as I'm concerned, it's Enaltai and Ryjak who are responsible for us being here. Enaltai who led whack-jobs like you into a full frontal assault, and forced people like me into your conflict, when a million different plans would have worked better!""And now Ryjak refuses to make amends, or even try to get us back to society. Instead we live here, in this desolate wasteland, hunting that for food!"He pointed up, indicating a flying manta ray like creature, held aloft only by a number of air sacks attached to it as it glided through the air.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

IC: Thazris / Krazhia"I'm a complainer, not a doer." Thazris replied, shrugging. "And I don't put myself in danger unless I have to. For example, walking up to Ryjak. Given the choice I wouldn't be in the same star system as him."-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

IC-Jaron:"Will you two quit whining?" A Toa of Fire asked annoyedly, stepping up to Thazris and Krash. "Honestly, if we keep this up the Technans are going to think we're just a bunch of brakas who sit around all day." He glared at the two."And I think the rays taste good, thank you very much," he said to Thazris.

profiles i guess

IC: Krash (Krahzia)"I wasn't whining. I was wondering about systems v. constractions and explosions, not complaining. That's him." he said pointing atThazris. "And I think I need to get more explosives, not be put in a ward. Or if I was, I'd just blow it up. With C-4."Getting off his pack, he grabbed a block of the said explosive and showed it to the the Toa of Fire. "Want it? I've got a ton."Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

IC-Jaron:Jaron looked at the block of C-4, then waved a hand. The C-4 burst into flames, the ashes falling to the ground after a moment. Non-volatile explosives were rather useful."No, thank you," the Toa of Fire said. "I'd rather you two find something to do. Meanwhile, I'm heading off to the Tower." That said, he grabbed his two swords, shoving them together, jumping on the resultant shield/board and flying off to the Venus Tower.

profiles i guess