Techna: Breakdown

IC: Esao (Bullpen, CHI)"Ryllia..." I whispered, closing my eyes at the touch of her lips on my cheek. "I've already lost you once because of this job. Please. If I have to die in this god-forsaken building, then I want to know that at least you didn't have to share my fate with me."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC-Ryllia:"And I want to know that if you die, at least you died with a friend near you," I said, patting him on the shoulder. "And if I'm going to die, I'd rather have somebody with me when it happens." I smiled at him, not the least bit apprehensive for the coming battle."So deal with it, Esao," I growled. I couldn't wait for the Umbrae to pop up.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Esao (Bullpen, CHI)I couldn't help but smile as Equinox and Ezraftin's power boosts flowed over and through my body."I forgot how much I loved that growl of yours," I said with a grin to Ryllia, bending in and kissing her softly. "I just hope that's not the last time I hear it."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Krayzikk"Sir, permission to restrain?" He looked at Esao. Esao would know what he meant. He was asking permission to take Ryllia out of the building whether she liked it or not.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Esao (Bullpen, CHI)"Denied. I'd kind of like her to be here with me when...you know," I said with a shrug. I stuck my hand out at the National Security Adviser."It's been an honor, Kray. No matter what I may have said to the contrary."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

OOC: Who's this odd being with four arms people keep talking about?IC: NikarraNikarra sighed as she walked after the others. She still held the pistol tight. The Umbrae could still attack at any moment.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: KrayzikkKrayzikk nodded. He shook Esao's hand. "The honor was mine. I'm gonna hate having to find your replacement." He looked over to Ryllia. "Thanks for the heads-up."He sighed. "Oh the horrible irony. The dead guy is gonna get to live."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

OOC: Tyler, Kal, Kray, where are your characters? I have no want of looking back through the pages, so if you could be kind enough to tell me...IC: TyphiaTyphia stormed across the city, having already met his "Friend". The results were satisfing, and he was hoping to put things into effect as soon as possible.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC-Ryllia:I smiled. "It is ironic, isn't it?" I said, then hugged Krayzikk. "Looks like you get to take charge now," I said then, breaking away from the brief hug. "Unless we live, in which case you're going to have mounds of paperwork to sift through, probably," I added, smiling still.

profiles i guess

IC: Esao (Bullpen, CHI)CHI's bullpen was empty now: the only beings left were me, Krayzikk, and Ryllia."Go," I said. "Techna needs someone who can explain what happened here tonight."I grinned a bit."Do me a favor? Tell the world I didn't die a sadist."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

-==IC: Kairan//Hovercraft==-Kairan frowned, as he tried to call Krayzikk again.Is something happening still, or is everyone except Emma just swamped by stuff involving the explosions...? Kairan wondered, as he made his way to the cockpit of the hovercraft, as he had this nagging bad feeling that something was going on, but he wasn't sure why he had that feeling.../EDIT: OOC: Vorex: Well, that'd be Zero's fault, technically, because he went off and did his hero act again. xD

Edited by Blade: Sodium Hypochlorite

OOC: Ryllia just gave the living, walking, talking weapon a hug. Didn't see that one coming.IC: Krayzikk"You mean like everyone thought I died a prick?" Krayzikk would have smiled if he could. He tossed the two a salute. He turned to leave. "Hey, Esao. I'll make sure you get that medal."With that, Krayzikk departed the room. He kept his shotgun out, in case he needed it. He didn't bother with thermal imaging, after all, the umbrae didn't give off a heat signature.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: AlfonTossing Zongu off, he relinquished Krayzikk's form and regained his X-Ray vision, following his robotic companion with both Vector SMGs in hand. One eye was currently in X-Ray vision mode and one was in regular imaging.The Umbrae may not give off heat signature but that doesn't mean he couldn't see their bones and insides.

IC: Esao (Bullpen, CHI)"Alright," I said. "We should move to the Director of Field Ops office. I still have plenty of weaponry and ammo in there, and it's got the best view in this area of the building."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Ezraftin / Outside CHI BuildingEzraftin stopped once he left the building, staring at it. He gave a sigh of resignation. There was nothing he could do now.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

OOC: Sorry, TX, that aint happening...unless, of course, you really want to die.IC-Ryllia:"Agreed," I said. "Let's move." That said, I confidently moved out the door, Esao at my back. These Umbrae weren't taking us easily, no matter what.

profiles i guess

IC: TyphianTyphian turned to look at the CHI building, always a hotspot of activity. But something wasn't right. Leaping from rooftop to another, he travesed the city until only a couple buildings away. He then watched intensely.

Edited by Lord Darkon

pNNgXax.jpg

OOC: So you can't even see them with X-Ray vision? Or is it just that if I see one it'll come and kill me? :PIC: AlfonSlightly annoyed by two different perspectives of the world, one in X-Ray vision and the other in regular imaging, Alfon switched back to the latter as he continued to follow Krayzikk.

IC: Incommodo"Ssh!" Incommodo silenced Arkrak. "People. Moving. That-a-way."Incommodo started walking towards where all the CHI employees were leaving, Arkrak (Probably) and Vorex not far behind.IC: NikarraNikarra stopped for a moment. It was almost too easy. It shouldn't have been this simple to get out.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: Esao (Director of Field Ops Office, CHI)I opened the door for Ryllia, holding open the door for her as she walked in: if I was going to die, I'd die chivalrous."Take whatever you want out of the closet," I said, closing the door and opening the closet, revealing food, clothes, ammo, and weaponry.. "God knows you've been inside it enough times. I used to have your flak jacket somewhere in here..."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC-Ryllia:"You used to have something else of mine in here too, if I remember right," I joked, smiling when I saw Esao blush. Time to get ready for this. I grabbed a miniature chaingun and a sandwich."Sandvich," I joked, making fun of one of our close friends, before quickly downing it for the energy.

profiles i guess

IC: Esao (Director of Field Ops Office, CHI)I popped open a can of soda and downed it, grinning and throwing the can in the recycle bin. This earned me a patronizing glance and smirk from Ryllia, and I shrugged and grinned a little in return. I cocked my two Patriots and readied my pistol."I always knew it would be either you or this office that killed me," I said, winking at her. "Just never thought it would be both of you."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC (CHI):"So? At least this way we die thinking good stuff, rather than all that stupid dark and brooding 'we're going to die' stuff. A little bit of optimism makes your death all the more enjoyable. Alternatively, we may not die at all, and it being this easy is just some beautiful mistake in the fabric of the universe. Either way, I'm not going head-to-head with one of those things, I'd be flattened. All of us would. And you know it. Now either go commit suicide or get off your selfish behind and come with us. Which will it be?"

IC: Nikarra"I'm going to wait and see if he dies." Nikarra gestured at Ezraftin. "I'd rather die knowing I was going to than be caught unawares."Also, if you even think of trying to take me out by force, if you even consider touching me, I will personally ensure that you never touch anything again."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC: Twila - Bar, Krahzia -Twila drank the rest of her drink rather quickly, when she put the glass down, it was empty. "Aaaaa....I feel good now!" She said, her cheeks looking slightly blushed. OOC: Say, I haven't tried using Twila's implant yet...it let's her inject a drug that makes your emotions go out of control...I wonder who I should use it on? :P

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

As Zongu walked on, he suddenly stepped through the rock into a small puddle. He yelped out in pain-he'd gotten a small splinter. Other than that, there was nothing wrong with his leg.Or was there?IC-Ryllia:I grinned at Esao. "If I wanted you dead, Mandala," I growled at him, punching him in the arm, "You'd have been dead a while back." I then fluttered my eyes at him."Not like my looks didn't kill you already," I said, making him smile again.

profiles i guess

OOC: Part of me says Mror. The other part says Dridak. I'm not sure which should win.IC: MrorMror watched Twila out of the corner of his eye, sipping his drink calmly, his smirk still present.

fK5oqYf.jpg

OOC: You're a sick man, Grochibro.IC: Esao (Director of Field Ops Office, CHI)I smiled and shook my head."I know how this is going to end, Ryllia. This isn't the first time we've done this. Except all the times before, there were no Umbrae surrounding the building..."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC (CHI):Zongu's eyes narrowed, "What did you say?" he asked, something flickering in his eyes, "WHAT did you SAY to me?"Then something pricked his leg, "Ouch!" he looked back at Nikarra, "We're not done here. When we get out of this, me and you are going to have a long chat. Now to deal with this splinter. Strange how annoying a little prick can be, eh Nikarra?"He bent down to try and pry the splinter loose.