Techna: Breakdown

OOC: Use it on Mror. You and I both know that it would be hilarious. :PIC: DridakDridak had finished his drink, savoring the sweet flavor filling his mouth, smacking his lips together. He made a mental note to come to this place and drink more often when off-duty. "So do I. How does our little friend Mror feel?"

IC-Ryllia:I stepped up to Esao, putting my arms around his neck. "What better time than when we think we're going to die?" I asked him, raising an eyebrow. Then-"By the way, purple eyes work well with you."Zongu's attempt to remove the sliver of rock only made it dig into his leg more. It obviously didn't want to come out.

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Esao (Director of Field Ops Office, CHI)"All the better to see you with, darling," I said with a smirk as I leaned in and kissed her. "By the way...sorry about the Botox joke."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC-Ryllia:"You better be," I said, kissing him back. "I'm not like most of the model girls you used to hang out with in bars," I said to him, deliberately messing with his head. "I'm both natural and smart. Something most of them lacked."

profiles i guess

OOC: No. Screw your trolling, Kal.IC: AlfonThe splinter merely flew past Alfon, missing him completely. From what it seemed, it was indeed just a regular splinter. That and if it did somehow manage to hit him in the eye unrealistically as the possibility was, he was mechanical: something so small wouldn't earn him any pain.

IC: Esao (Director of Field Ops Office, CHI)I sighed and smiled a bit."I missed that wit of yours," I teased. "If I had known it would be this easy to get you back in my life, I would have started torturing Hackers as soon as the Drazen op ended."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

OOC: That depends, Darkon.Finally, Zongu managed to remove the splinter. It flew off, and hit the robotic Alfon in the eye, causing him to drop to the ground in pain.OOC: :P

OOC: GM abuse! BURN HIM!IC: Ezraftin / New Metru-Nui"I have held off my quest for too long!" Ezraftin declared, casually tossing a Healing Rhotuka at Zongu. Ezraftin made his way atop a small tower near the CHI, moving up the stairwell. He activated the datapad, and transmitted the following message to all CHI members, and pretty much anyone else listening within the vicinity."It's been almost a year now since we have held onto Mata-Nui, and the Kanohi Ignika within which he is stored. That is a year too long.""It is time for us to lay claim on that mask again, and to secure the blessings of Mata-Nui, and the Great Beings most powerful artifact of creation. This is not a task I take alone, but instead I offer all warriors with the strength to join me in this quest." "Step forward, and join me!"-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

OOC: Okay...Mror it is. :PIC: Twila - Bar, Krahzia -Twila looked at Mror. "Yeah, how do you feel Mror?" She said, laughing for no reason and then giving Mror a pat on the back, which she patted him on the back her implant activated and injected him with a drug, he most likely didn't feel it at all though, but he would soon...

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC-Ryllia:"Oh, shut up," I said to him, pulling him down closer. "Besides, I'd probably have joined in with you," I whispered to him, before kissing him again. This was something I'd missed, something I needed-Not to be objectified by the men, but to be with somebody who thought and felt the same way I did.Esao fit the bill perfectly.

profiles i guess

IC: MrorMror felt a slight prick. Moments later, he realized what she had done. "Oh Karz. Ya do realize what ya just did was a bad idea, right? 'Cuz I'm annoyed. And if I'm right. When that kicks in..."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC-Ryllia:"Yes, we have," I said to Esao, looking down. "Especially on that one op...what'd they call it? Martyr? ...Something like that," I finished lamely, still staring into his eyes. I giggled slightly, feeling his hands roam along my back.

profiles i guess

IC: Esao (Director of Field Ops Office, CHI)"Nah, it wasn't that serious," I said, grinning as Ryllia's hands ran down my back. "It was like...Mardi Gras or something."I leaned forward and kissed her cheek, my lips inches away from her ears."By the way?" I whispered. "I never moved on."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Esao (Director of Field Ops Office, CHI)I merely grinned and leaned my head back on the armrest. God, how I had missed this...IC: Drazen (???)"Link. Call Ryjak."Ilya Drazen smiled, leaning back in his majestic living room as the call went through."This is Ryjak.""How are you, little brother?" he drawled, smiling at the sound of his brothers voice. "I heard you had a big day today."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC-Ryllia:I smiled-I'd missed this as much as he had. But something didn't seem right. I looked up-a grotesque, elongated head was staring at me, spines sticking out from its shoulders and a bladed tail held aloft behind it, like a scorpion. I didn't even have time to warn Esao as it tossed me off of him into one wall, and it threw him into another.I quickly stood up, my knife in hand. "Looks like our fun is ended early, Esao," I said, somewhat bitterly. "I take it from one side, you from the other?"NPC-Sihkar:"Ah, but that won't help," the Sihkar thought to the two of them. "There's just a little too many of us there for that. In fact, if you check behind you you'll notice a couple more. At least you managed to get your friends out." The Sihkar cut the line, his thoughts of a happy, yet serious, nature. If he couldn't kill Esao he'd kill his little girlfriend, that'd render him half-incapable of doing anything...if that bumbler Gust was any indication.

profiles i guess

IC: DridakDridak rested his elbows on the table, webbing his fingers together as he leaned forward, now only his eyes exposed as he curiously watched how this new turn of events would unfold. Obviously, humor would be involved.With one quick glance at Twila, that was all that he needed to send his message across to her: well done.

IC - Ryjak - Venus TowerRyjak's lips curled into a smirk as he recognized his brother's voice."That's an understatement. How've you been, Ilya?"

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Esao (Director of Field Ops Office, CHI)I grinned: this was the same Umbrae I had wounded six hours before."Gotta say," I said, ducking under one of the creature's swings. "You don't look too shot."IC: Drazen (???)Ilya smirked in return."I've been pretty good. Have a little plan in motion. I'm not going to insult your intelligence by assuming you don't know about the Protox that hit CHI a couple hours ago, so let's build from there."-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

NPC-Sihkar:"Well, Esao," the Sihkar said, surprising the Toa of Fire, "That's because I'm working through this one right now." The controlled Umbrae grabbed Esao's wrist, forcing it down to the ground. It then knocked Ryllia to the side before kicking Esao backwards-in the face, of course.IC-Ryllia:I looked at the creature angrily, standing up again. I picked up the small chaingun, before opening fire on it. The Umbrae ducked, though some of the bullets dug into it. Small drops of a greenish liquid dripped to the floor, hissing slightly as they burnt through. It didn't seem to notice.

profiles i guess

IC: Esao (Director of Field Ops Office, CHI)I grinned, feeling the raw strength and Umbrae-killing awesomeness of Equinox flow throw me. I stood up and jerked my opponent aside, flinging him to the ground in shock. While he was recovering, I whipped out my two Patriots and went open season on him.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC - Umbrae General - CHI BuildingAn Umbrae with an aura of higher authority- if that was even recognizable to Toa -stood near the back. He was stationed there to observe Sihkar- who had a reputation of clumsiness among the higher-ups, actually having been wounded by one of them -and make sure he didn't awe fully screw up. He was prepared to execute him if he did so.OOC: That's right Grochi, it's initiation time! Do or die, as they say.IC - Ryjak - Venus Tower"You've got me. I had not heard about that. I was too busy decimating their progress to see something of a smaller scale in action."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

The Umbrae hissed in pain, acidic blood flying out of it all over the room. The Sihkar had lost control of this worry. "Attack!" It yelled to the other two Umbrae in the room in their language-they flew out and jumped on Esao and Ryllia, respectively.I felt myself tackled, and I turned quickly. An Umbrae was growling at me, it's elongated teeth showing like a display of knives ready to rip you to shreds. It stabbed towards my head with its bladed tail-I managed to move slightly, and it stuck the blade into the floor. I grabbed it, shoving the blade and tail into the thing's mouth and down its throat.I smiled as it went limp, and tossed it off of me before the body vomited up blood-if I'd been a second too slow, I'd have gone down with it...I shuddered, and turned to Esao. He had two Umbrae on top of him, and he was punching and clawing at them with both hands now. I grabbed my knife, running up to help him.Sihkar:"Bumbling fool," the Sihkar said, looking over at the general. "I honestly don't understand why you felt like putting a civilian leader in charge of this," he said annoyedly. "Especially with new recruits."

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

IC: Drazen (???)Drazen smirked."You forget, Ryjak, that had it not been for me, CHI would have been at a much higher working capacity. Your plot had any number of variables that could have gone wrong. Not your fault, of course: I blame the bumbling fools you had impersonate the Elites."IC: Esao (Director of Field Ops Office, CHI)I jammed the barrel of my Patriots into the chins of both Umbrae, blowing holes in their chins and eradicating their skulls. I jumped up, pushing away their bodies and jumping backwards before their green blood could get on me.I reloaded and prepared for another attack.-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

NPC-Sihkar:"Really, I can't believe you and your council," the Sihkar said to the General. "Shoving me into this. Ah well." He extended his mind, controlling another few Umbrae.They slowly slinked into the room, hidden by the shadows. "Gresrack, you take the girl," the Sihkar thought to one of the Umbrae. "You three, take him. Kursstek and his division will come in to give you back up." He then turned over to the General."Am I doing well, Folken?" He asked the other Umbrae.Meanwhile, Gresrack jumped down on Ryllia, impaling her through the stomach with its blade-tail, ignoring Esao's scream of pain. Perfect distraction. The other three jumped down on the Toa of Fire, before Kursstek and his five came in, salive dripping, blood running fast for battle.IC-Ryllia:I felt blood draining out the hole in my torso, as I looked up and saw a grinning Umbrae on top of me. "Great," I said sarcastically, ignoring the pain. "Now I get to die while Iron Man over there rips you to shreds." She reached into the Umbrae's mouth, pulling out its tongue and tossing it off to the hall."Screw...you," she managed to say, before blanking out.

profiles i guess

IC - Umbrae General - CHI Building"And now most are dead due to your pathetic leadership. You may redeem yourself...if you can kill one of them." he jabbed a finger at Esao and Ryllia.-Ryjak - Venus Tower"I used what I had on hand. You must admit, they served their purpose. The death of one was meaningless."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Esao (Director of Field Ops Office, CHI)"No!" I screamed as I watched Ryllia get stabbed. "No..."My eyes glowed a deeper purple, and I had a brief second to wonder if this is what Gust had felt like all the time before Equinox took control.I wrapped myself in a large aura of fire, resembling a giant phoenix. I let loose a giant scream of pain and rage, sending out bolts of fire and incinerating every Umbrae in the room save Sikhar and whatever KNI's Umbrae is called his general.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Mirtue finally sighed and set aside his cup. The toa looked up at Darkon tiredly."I am a tailor running a small shop; I might do business alone," Explained the toa. "I really do not believe I require the assistance of anyone."But if you so wish," Said Kopaka in thought, "Perhaps you could as my...Errands Person, of sorts. To obtain needed fabrics, ornaments, and machinery would be your duty; you would work for up to eight hours a day at 10 dollars an hour."Kopaka nodded to Darkon's warlike appearance. "While I see you do not possess experience in this sort of labor, I believe that it is all you may do for me and apologize for circumstances being so. Do you wish to take the occupation?"[Nine Hours Later]Mars' eyes fluttered open. She yawned and began to stretch languidly, arching her back like a cat as she sighed slightly.No alarm clocks, no intrusive females, no worries save one call on the cell that was dealt with quickly....A decent sleep. Judging by the lack of sound, the mission is still on ho-That was precisely when Mars realized that her arching back had only now come into contact with something more tangible than air.Namely, warm rock.Mars immediately stopped moving and began to observe her environs with greater vigilance. The stench of sulfur; the feeling of weightlessness and inability to move accompanying suspension; a distinct lack of external armor save the little she wore for sleep on chest and groin, with clothes and weaponry missing as well; a dim orange-red light off in the distance; a clacking of some sharp things upon each other; all were present. More pressing was a pervasive heat-a hostile and harsh beating of simmering warmth upon all that had already caused the light to be reflected in a small puddle beneath Mars' feet.But hardly was this heat troubling at all in comparison to the last sensation Mars could make out. Someone-something-was steadily besieging her mental shield. And the matoran had no idea how long the automated defenses could hold out against such a relentless attack.Conclusion: Am suspended in air within a subterrean area of high volcanic activity; mental attacks and clacking further proof that this is no illusion and I have been removed from the CHI Base without weaponry, clothes, and all armor save that kept on. Plan of Action: Wait until clacking stops, then explore bonds with magnetism to detect plia-I do so hate to interrupt, Said a detachedly observant voice with a soft chitter that froze Mars in her tracks, But I must warn you that magnetism has no effect on our bonds-these have been composed specifically of stable hydrocarbons that are manipulated via nucleokinetic covalence. You have no choice but to go along with our experimentations on your entire self, alien...Here I must warn you again, Added the voice in that same detached monotone, Of my lustful desire to find out exactly how such a rare specimen reacts to bleeding-edge procedures.The mental shield was shattered.And Mars could very well share its fate.

Edited by Armadijo

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness.