Techna: Breakdown

IC-Ryllia:I raised an eyebrow at Esao and Drazen. What did that old rat think he was getting to? I mentally shrugged, continuing to watch what would happen.IC-Hasil:Hasil turned to stare at Ryllia. "Krayzikk," he said, "I think we have our suspect."

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Esao (Interrogation, CHI)I picked Drazen up again and threw him against the wall, jamming a dagger into his shoulder to keep him propped up. He screamed, unable to move for fear of ripping open the tendons I had pinned the dagger between. If he moved, he'd lose the use of his arm forever."Who told you to say that name?" I asked, in control again momentarily."No...no one...""God **** it, Ilya!" I screamed, grabbing his throat and squeezing, inches away from his eyes. "WHO TOLD YOU TO SAY THAT ******* NAME?"Drazen was quiet for several seconds."She's your pain, isn't she...?" the Toa finally asked, and I screamed, ripping the dagger out of his shoulder and slamming the butt end into his temple. He was out cold before he hit the ground, and I walked out of the room.I stopped just outside of the door to the viewing room, putting my head in my hands.And I began to cry.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Krayzikk"Fair enough." Krayzikk drew a pair of handcuffs. "Remove your mask, and hold out your hands." Krayzikk's voice never changed from a flat monotone. If he was surprised, sad or shocked he didn't show it.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Equinox (Eastern Canyon)"Something's wrong. Hold on."Equinox concentrated and created a perfect clone of Gust with the programming he had created for Esao. The new Gust's eyes glowed purple: Equinox had temporarily freed the Toa Techna of Air."Head to CHI. Now."Gust, looking confused, shrugged and took a hovercraft, speeding over to Esao's building.IC: Esao (Interrogation, CHI)"Someone move Drazen to a holding cell," I heard Airu say. "Prepare Ryllia for interrogation."My head spun, tears drying up immediately."What?"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC-Kal:Kal had hopped onto the hovercraft at the last second-now he was holding to the side of it as it flew through the air. He pulled himself into the cabin. "That...was scary," he said, his eyes wild.IC-Ryllia:I looked over at Esao, smiling. "Interrogated by a CHI member. That was what happened in the Martyr op," I said triumphantly.

profiles i guess

IC: Esao (Interrogation, CHI)"I'm not doing it. I can't."I was backing away."Ilya Drazen was lying. Anything he says can't be taken at face value," I said, desperately trying to stop this from happening."What is going on here?" rang out Gust's voice. He saw Ilya Drazen in the Interrogation Room, then cast his eyes to Esao, Ryllia, and the group assembled around them. His eyes grew sad."Fine. I'll interrogate her.""No one is interrogating her! She's not a mole!"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC-Kal:"Esao, we can't know that until it's proven," Kal said. "And we don't have the materials here to scan the implant. This is the only way to figure out. Would you rather we just execute her or send her off to Krahzia right now on the suspicion?"

profiles i guess

IC: Nikarra"I'm sending her thoughts to you, Airu." Nikarra used her Suletu to allow Airu to hear Ryllia's thoughts as well.OOC: It is possible, in case you're wondering. Kongu used the Suletu to let Vezon hear the Ignika's thoughts.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: Gust (Interrogation, CHI)"Esao, he's right. There's no other way--""I don't give a flying **** what you think, Gust! I know Ryllia!""You think you do, but you can't be sure!""God **** it, Gust!" I screamed at my ex-squadmate. "You've been impeding my investigation all day! Just because you were willing to let the woman you loved die for this job doesn't mean I'm going to the same!"Gust snarled in rage at the mention of Jade's death and jumped at me, swinging his fist at my jaw, but I ducked under it, slamming my elbow into his ribs.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC-Kal:Kal had had enough of them fighting. "Both of you, STOP!" He yelled, bringing up a burst of plasma between the two, seperating them. "You're not fighting over this. Esao, you're going to shut up, Gust, you're shutting up too." Kal turned to Krayzikk."Bring her in," he said. "I don't care if her mask is on or not, I'm taking charge of this. And get them out before we're all killed."

profiles i guess

IC: Esao (Interrogation, CHI)"I'm not leaving her," I growled, before Gust lifted his pistol and leveled it at my chest."Don't make me shoot you, Esao," he said sadly. "Please."I stared at him in shock and rage."You've gone ******* insane," I muttered.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Krayzikk"Ryllia, you're coming with me." Krayzikk said, not looking at the Toa. His eyes were still fixated on the confrontation before him. "Now. Come on." His eyes never left the unfolding conflict as he started to move out of the room.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC-Ryllia:"Yep," I said. "Coming." I stepped into the interrogation room with Krayzikk, before sitting down in the chair. "Now, whenever you two are done trying to kill each other," I said to Gust and Esao, distracting them, "Maybe we can figure out what I am and what I'm not."

profiles i guess

IC: Esao (Interrogation, CHI)Suddenly, an idea hit me."Give me ten minutes!" I yelled. "If I can't find her, you can interrogate her. Please."I looked at Gust."If it were Jade, what would you do?"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Esao (Interrogation, CHI)Gust sighed."Ten minutes. Krayzikk, hold up."I moved out of the hallway quick as lightning, jumping over the railing that separated the first floor from the interrogation hallway on the second floor. I landed neatly on the floor, ignoring the questioning stairs of the analysts, who were now flooding into CHI again en masse. I moved to the would-be assassin's body and grabbed it, hauling it back up the stairs and into the interrogation hallway.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC-Kal:"What on earth is he doing?" Kal muttered, annoyed. Couldn't they just get on with this? He hacked into the security systems of the building, barely, and watched Esao pick up a dead body and begin to run back with it."He's got...a body." Kal frowned. "Why is he grabbing a body, Gust?"

profiles i guess

IC: Gust (Interrogation, CHI)Gust didn't reply, merely sheathed his weapon and held his hand over his mouth, thinking.IC: Esao (Interrogation, CHI)I dropped the body into a sitting position and kneeled down, pulling the Hacker's arm bone out of his eye and casting it down the hallway. I was vaguely aware of Ilya Drazen staring at me through the window.Flipping open my long-knife, I wiggled through his open, staring eye socket, widening the hole and pushing out his brain. I sliced into his optic nerve and crowed triumphantly: a small, unnoticed security camera. When I looked into it, I saw myself reflected, along with everyone else."Well, well, well," I said with a smirk. "Hellooo, Krahzia."-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC - Ryjak - Venus Tower Penthouse Ryjak frowned as he saw Esao look at him through the camera. Of course, he couldn't see them, but it was stil rather shocking. He didn't expect Esao to kill Jorak so mercilessly, but... Hey, atleast he'd done it with style. Was that a bone in his eye?"I need three Toa with masks of..." his words were drowned out by a screech, "...up here now."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC-Sihkar:The Sihkar stopped, near the volcano. He looked at it in awe. "Truly, Folken," he said, "This summit never ceases to amaze me. I wonder, what have you thought of it?"IC-Jaron:Jaron ran quickly up the stairs of the tower, after having come to it, then he opened the doors into Ryjak's room and came in. "Ryjak," he said calmly. "What's the status of my brother over in New Metru Nui?"

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

IC: Emma - CHI TowerEmma grinned a little. It was good to hear Kairan's voice again."Don't worry, I'm fine. Just..," she began, before grinding her teeth in frustration."Just get over here Kairan, if you haven't already. Things are different now, and not in a good way."Not stopping to deactivate her comlink, she strode through the halls, to outside the interrogation room. There, a group of Guards were gathered, watching Esao remove a camera from a prisoner's skull cavity."I'm not entirely sure anyone knows the answer to that," she answered the Toa, a tall guy with green and white armour (Kal).-Void

Edited by Emissary to the Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: Esao (Interrogation, CHI)I couldn't help but smirk a bit."Hey, Ryjak," I said, giving the camera the finger. "I have Drazen. If you want him alive, I want to see Bane's family in the bullpen. Now."I crushed the camera between two fingers and stood."I want my girlfriend out of that chair, and I want you out of my building," I said to Gust and Kal.-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

OOC: Chronologically, this post appears before Tyler's. :PIC-Kal:"Ah, but now we do," Kal said, grinning. "Smile wide, everybody," he said happily, holding out his arms. "We've got a spectator, none other than the amazing Ryjak!" He bent down towards the camera."I've still got a few problems with you and your group, you bloody neaderthal," he growled.Then Esao crushed the camera, and ordered them out. "I dunno, Esao," he said. "I think the people we left back there have a hold on getting the MIAs out." He then looked around at the slightly scratched walls, and at the destruction in the office above."I take it the Umbrae managed to do a lot of damage," he said dryly.

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

IC: Esao (Interrogation, CHI)I stood up, flicking my eyes to Kal."I don't know how much of that was the Umbrae and how much of it was me and Ryllia," I admitted sheepishly.-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC - Ryjak - CHI Building"That's too bad. We don't have any problems with you. Besides, I'm not bloody. I don't stain myself with the blood of the helpless." he shot a glance at Esao.A Toa- bound and gagged -and three Matoran of similar conditions accompanied him. "Now. Where's Drazen?"

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Esao (Interrogation, CHI)I flicked my eyes to Ryjak, and I could almost feel myself burning with hatred."Let me get him. Take him too," I added, motioning at the corpse of the Hacker I had mutilated earlier. I walked into the room and grabbed Illya, who by now had covered up his shoulder wound and stopped the bleeding."You're lucky your brother cares, Ilya," I said. "And if I ever see you again, I will kill you. You almost had my boss torture my girlfriend."I brought him out and shoved him to Ryjak.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC-Kal:"From what Gust has told me," Kal said, raising an eyebrow and smiling knowingly, "You two are rather good at that, aren't you?""Yes, we are," I said, after limping my way over to them. I still had bandages running across my stomach, but the minor ones had been fixed with a mask of healing. "Good job on figuring out who it really was, by the way," I told Esao sarcastically.

profiles i guess

IC: Esao (Interrogation, CHI)"He's not here to fight us," I said, narrowing my eyes at Ryllia's bandages and cuts. "He's here for his brother. Nothing more."I moved my gun away from Ilya - only slightly - and waited for Ryjak to take him.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME