Techna: Breakdown

IC: AlfonAlfon looked around, trying to find any useful technology he could find and use to defend against the Umbrae."Any stuff in this room I could make use of or any implants which are more effective than bullets? I could use my X-Ray vision to give the area a clean sweep."IC: DridakWalking over to the barkeeper, Dridak ordered to of the finest drinks in the house and brought them over to the table, handing one to Twila as he sat beside her."Mror, I'm disappointed in you...first to get a drink and you don't even get the fair lady one? Tisk tisk tisk..."

IC: Mror"Last I checked, Twila could speak. I wouldn't dare to assume what she wanted to drink."IC: Krayzikk"One wins by taking the high ground. And sitting is most certainly not the high ground."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Nikarra"Sorry to tell you this, but if we start moving, we'll be seperate. The moment one of us lags behind, they will die. At least if we stay in this room, at least if we actually defend ourselves, we can die with some level of dignity. It's up to you. Do you want to die as some ****ed-up bug's plaything, or do you want to die trying to save everyone else?"

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: Ezraftin / Debriefing Room"The problem with what you'r saying, madam, is that none of us plan on dying here today." Ezraftin replied, grabbing onto his axe and holding it at the ready. "And for anyone who does, I suggest lying on the floor so the rest of us have a clear shot."IC: Thazris / Krazhia"No, a spear is a shaft with a spike affixed to the end, and a fork is a split in the road."IC: AMTaOS / Elevator ShaftAMTaOS swore to herself. The elevators were moving far too slow for her liking. Still, she had sealed the sides up, so Stronin couldn't escape like Kairan had."Testing."-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

OOC: @Blade; except that there are literally guards everywhere. Even the alleys. Besides, it's not like he could get in in the first place. ;)IC - Reet - Techna WreckageReet took another stun bolt to the back of the head and fell to the ground unconscious. His heart rate receded in unconsciousness. He had no escape, now.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Nikarra"No-one plans on dying, unless they're a suicidal freak. Now, we can die running through those corridors like bloody fools, or we can die fighting any Umbrae stupid enough to step in through that door!" Nikarra shouted. "We're going to die, that's for sure. The only thing we have the power to change is how it happens."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: Twila - Bar, Krahzia -"Boys boys, stop arguing will ya?" Twila said in a amused voice, she liked the fact that they were arguing over her. She didn't even have to try. She took a sip of the drink Dridak had given her. "Wow, this tastes incredible." She commented, if Dridak wanted to buy her such a nice drink, fine by her.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Krayzikk"Nikarra, there is an easier way to commit suicide." He tossed her the pistol he had taken from Esao's former boss. "There ya go."He looked around. "Let's put it to a vote."IC: MrorMror shrugged, and sipped his drink. His drink, though it was unknown by the others, had a significantly less alcohol content than what they were drinking. He wasn't stupid. He'd act drunk, he had a lot of practice, but his mind would remain clear.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: AMTaOS / Wreckage of Techna-NuiThe last thing that Reet would see before slipping into darkness was the approach of a four limbed being...******When he awoke, he would find himself confronted by a Nuurahk, standing before him, with a communicator of some sort strapped to it."Well. You're awake. Allow me to congratulate you on being the 220th test subject here at the Techna-Nui Testing Facility. Do not attempt escape - your iron powers are useless on those walls. This Vahki, on the other hand, is not immune to your powers. This is your Companion Vahki, and will assist you across the testing. Simply give it a command and it will follow it... as long as it is one approved by the individual test.""Ah, yes, the tests..."A door opened on the rooms side."You will be going through an array of tests to note if your physical and elemental powers, along with mask abilities, are up to the standards needed by a being of your type. Good luck."The communicator turned off, leaving Reet alone with the Vahki.IC: AMTaOS / Elevator Shaft"Don't judge my work."-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

IC: Esao (Bullpen, CHI)"Put the gun down," I said softly. "Equinox."As if the virus had predicted my movement, it flowed freely into my body, lighting my eyes purple: it had given me its power, but left me in control. The virus clearly respected me. Whether that was a good thing or not, I wasn't sure."Lift lockdown," I said. "I can give you about fifteen, twenty minutes. That's long enough to evacuate the good majority of CHI personnel."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Esao (Bullpen, CHI)"Wishful thinking at best," I remarked, marveling at the power Equinox was giving me. "The Umbrae are powerful. Far beyond anything that any of us have ever fought. Ten or fifteen of them will butcher us."I looked around CHI."We still need to find out how to bring the people responsible for the attacks tonight to justice. Without CHI, we can't do that. A final stand here would do more harm than good for the city."My eyes glowed a slight purple."I'm ordering all of you to fall back."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

OOC: @Blade; except that there are literally guards everywhere. Even the alleys. Besides, it's not like he could get in in the first place. ;)

OOC: Actually, he's already inside, and a couple hours ago(Read, about 10 to 20 pages ago. =P), was getting treated for his massive wounds. I'm just not entirely certain of his current status. xD(Blame TX. His hacker character rescued him. =P)-==IC: Alca==-Alca smiled, as the walls of the lab gave way, and the iron from earlier was used to reinforce the tunnel and expand it past where it would otherwise end, as the Toa of Iron frowned, and then stopped, as an opening to the outside could be seen; although to the average person, it wasn't distinguishable, due to the rock that was blocking any light."Your turn." Alca stated, as the Toa of Stone began to place his hands on the rock, and then punched it, making a large crater in the process.OOC: I'm going under the assumption that Toa of Stone can't simply extract stone the way a Toa of Iron could...

IC (???):>Call ignored. Hang up? y/n>yIC (CHI):"Then let's get the Karz outta here!" Zongu called to everyone, "We fight here, we all die and it's all in vain, but we run, we live to fight another day and ultimately beat these guys in the long run. Throw aside your stupid, misplaced sense of self-righteousness and use common sense."

IC: NikarraNikarra turned and glared at Esao. "If we ever get another chance to kill these *************, I'm not giving it up."She then turned to look at Ezraftin. "He's right. To say we're outnumbered would be to put it nicely."Her gaze turned to Esao once more. "And if we die because of this, I will kill you."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC: Ezraftin / Debriefing Room"We are Toa! Our ancestors faced the Brotherhood of Makuta, who I guarantee you were far more powerful than these Umbrae will ever be. And even if we follow through with an escape route, we're offering our backs to them. At least here we stand a chance of cutting down their numbers before the end!"He swore. He didn't want to leave, but he still had a mission to complete. Whatever his feelings, this wasn't as important as that."Fine. We'll do it your way. But this building better be burying them the moment we're out."He looked to Esao. "All of us."-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Edited by Toa Levacius Zehvor

IC-Ryllia:"Esao's right," I said, surprising myself. "If we get out of here then we actually have a chance at survival." I looked around the room, then started shoving people out of the place. "Remember to stay together-the slowest person sets the pace," I told them. When they all started filing out, I turned back to Esao."What do you plan to do?" I asked him.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Esao (Bullpen, CHI)"Yeah. I'm staying. I'm gonna give these mother******* all I've got. By the time they win out, you guys should be halfway across New Metru Nui."I smiled at Ryllia. God, how I had missed her..."I'm gonna try and make amends. For everything."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC-Ryllia:I smiled, somewhat bitterly. "Well," I said, "I'm supposed to stay and watch you...so I guess I get to help out." I didn't care if anybody was watching right now-I stepped up to Esao, hugging him and kissing him on the cheek."Old-time's sake," I whispered. "And something to remember me by, Mr. Invincible." I stepped back, and pulled out my knife. "Ready for this?" I asked him.OOC: TROLOLOL.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: ArentusArentus sat on the edge of a building, patiently tapping his finger. As small beep caused him to smile underneath his robotic beep.>Location confirmed; Top of the desert Warehouse, next to Tirus's pub.Arentus grinned as he replied.>Alrighty then. I'll get going.With that, he took off, shooting towards his destination.IC: KeyanaKeyana was short of breath by the time she climbed the stairs. Arentus stood, arms crossed, waiting. She forced a smile as she walked over to him"So you're the infamous Black Shadow?" He asked, clearly unimpressed. "The out-of-shape-Toa may have been a better, let alone accurate choice."Keyana abandoned her smile in exchange for a glare. "I thought you wanted to do buisness, not insult me." She said, a icy edge to her voice."True, true. So, anyway, my offer. I need you to help me set up a series of crimes." He said."Easy." She said, sounding bored."Here's the fun parts. You have to make them all point to another being. Oh, and they'll contain explosions. Nice, big, firey, billowing-" He said before being cut off."I get the picture. I'll have to think about it." She said. "How about we go to your place? We could talk it over there." Arentus offered. She stared at him a moment before answering. "Alright... but don't get any ideas."Before she could continue, Arentus shot foward, grabbed her in both arms, and took off into the air. "Alright then... Were's your place?" He asked. She took several long breaths, venting the shock out of her body, before answering. "Down... Downtown... Apartment building 43..." She said. Grinning underneath his mask, Arentus nodded calmly. "Gotcha'." He murmured before shooting even faster.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: Ezraftin / Debriefing RoomEzraftin focused hard, and Esao was coated in an armor of solid light - strong enough to take in at least the first few attacks turned against him. The glow it emitted was a soft one, and as a Toa of Fire and not Shadow, it would have a feeling of comfort, not pain."Mata-Nui willing, we will see each other in the True Artahka." Ezraftin replied. "What I wouldn't give to stand with you here."He began sprinting out now, heading where Krayzikk was directing them."Karzahni!"-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa: