Techna: Breakdown

IC-'Yeirsto'-Hovercraft:"Yee-haw!" Yeirsto whooped happily as the craft took off, managing to keep his balance, while Urani wondered on the inside why this Toa had to be so hyper. Really, couldn't he have gotten somebody normal?"Full speed ahead, cap'n!" Urani/Yeirsto yelled mockingly down to Pollux/Dridak. At least Urani and Yeirsto shared something in common.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Dridak / PolluxPollux merely rolled his eyes as he continued to steer the ship, New Metru-Nui now coming into sight. As they arrived and docked their ship in the hangar bay, they soon had to go through identification procedure and with their disguises, that was already taken care of."Lead the way."

IC: Dridak / Pollux (New Metru-Nui)Pollux merely took his time walking, more than happy to keep his partner in crime waiting, taking roughly 15 minutes just to catch up. He merely gave a mock nod before continuing onward into an alley."So what's the plan? Anywhere in specific you have in mind?" he asked, not mentioning anything about bombs whatsoever, even though he knew they weren't being watched with his awareness implant active. It never hurt to be tedious.

OOC: Wow...you guys got to New Metru Nui already...well you do have a vehicle...XDIC: 'Arell' - New Metru Nui -They finally arrived at the city and made their way to the Citadel. A few people acknowledged them as they walked, 'Arell' felt like she knew them, and in a way, she did, through Arell's memories.

Edited by Snelly the gelotophobic

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC-'Yeirsto':"Hmm..." Yeirsto turned, looking at some potted plants near one of the houses. "The plants tell me the wind blows this way," he said jokingly. Then he turned, looking towards some of the bigger apartments."I believe that apartment would work well," he said, pointing to the largest. "The fire-roses would spread from it to some of the larger ones, allowing the vines to spread farther to the smaller ones as the buildings come alive," he said, smiling. He made a motion with his hand, showing how the buildings would topple and spread the flames over the whole district, destroying pretty much every house."It will be beautiful," he said, Yeirsto's love of 'gardening' coming through.OOC: Yeirsto has the napalm, Pollux has the C-4. Alright?

profiles i guess

OOC: Keyana's last post for those searching : http://www.bzpower.com/board/index.php?showtopic=4227&view=findpost&p=228029IC: Typhian, New Metru-NuiTyphian landed on top of a small, brick-sided building, his legs clacking as the continued to move him at astounding speed. He was, at the very least, already a mile from where Keyana and the others talked.

Edited by Lord Darkon

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: Keyana, New Metru NuiKeyana nodded. "The Techna's security forces have adapted well to their new home." She said. "Do you two have any plan of how to deal with that monster?" She asked.

IC: Airu (New Metru Nui)Airu nodded and hit a button on his link, sending a signal to a TAC team who was in the area."I've got troops searching for him now."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

OOC: Um...they have two extremely powerful twin bombs given by Ryjak. One detonator each so we both have that awesome moment where we hear that *click* before everything goes KABOOM!IC: Dridak / PolluxPollux merely coughed in disgust, finding gardening absolutely disgusting and tasteless. Still, it was a good cover-up and efficient way of communicating the true message."You take that apartment. I saw one just as grand and nice on our way here, not very far. It'll be distanced enough for the beauty to spread even further, alright? I'll see you at the Citadel so we can talk about it once we're done."

IC: Ezraftin / CHI RooftopEzraftin looked over towards Kinvex, and replied, "Gust took a small group out. But I fear that it won't be enough..."He looked outwards, his eyes glazed over. "I can't shake this feeling... I can't tell exactly what's going to happen. But my mask - and my gut - tell me that we haven't seen the last of the Hackers. And they're going to return with something bigger than gassing the CHI."-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

IC-Hasil:"You've never done that, and I doubt you ever will," Hasil said. Then he turned back to Keyana. "I highly doubt you want to help us find him in the flesh," he said to her, "Though giving us a better description than the one we have just from our sight would be useful."IC-Yeirsto:"Alright," Yeirsto said happily. He stepped over to the apartment, his smile still beaming. He attached the bomb-it was a three part time delay fuse-the first was a small blast cap, the second was a canister of napalm, and the third was a high-power explosive with it's own blast cap connected by a small wire to the first.Destruction galore.

profiles i guess

IC: "Castor"Castor waved, and greeted the people he recognized. After a while, and several minutes of observing her behavior, he turned back to Arell. "Why so cold, huh cap'n?" A smirk spread across Castor's face. "I've told ya time and again that yer never gonna get yourself a boyfriend that way!"

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: 'Arell' - Citadel -"Can it Castor, you know I have no time for boyfriends." 'Arell' said in a rather grumpy tone. They both make reports about how they'd been attacked by Hackers and that they did not know what happened to the other two elites. Then 'Arell' spilt off from 'Castor', with 'Arell' going to the women's locker room, as normal. There was no one inside but her, and of course for privacy no sensors of any kind, she opened Arell's locker, and placed a C-4 charge.

IC: Ezraftin / CHI RooftopAt that moment, Ezraftin stopped entirely. He was staring north, into the volcanic region. He gasped, and stumbled back, his own combat training the only thing keeping him from losing his balance."False smiles and hidden names. Murderers bearing good mans titles. Fire and stone and burning scraps of metal. Chemicals turned into weapons of internal siege. Hundreds dying through the actions of few."He stopped, fear in his eyes. "They're already here!" he exclaimed, rushing into the CHI building. He needed to reach somebody... before it was too late!-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

IC: 'Pollux'Getting to work, 'Pollux' made his way over to that apartment he mentioned, one that kept it's glorious beauty despite the crash. Towering, this thing would do just the trick...of all things Dridak had done, this was probably the biggest and most important. Entering the apartment, he walked over to the woman at the counter."Hello, how may I help you?""I need to use the men's washroom.""Sorry but those are for for residents only."The fake Pollux merely had to show his ID, signifying he was an elite, being all the woman needed to let him go. With that out of the way, he entered the washroom and headed straight for a stall. No cameras there.In the stall, he stuck the bomb to the inside of the toilet, hovering just a few inches over the water. Keeping the door locked, he waited until he was completely alone to crawl out of the stall from below and walked out casually out of the hotel.-Later on-Pollux sat at a cafe waiting, sipping on a warm cup of coffee while reading a book he had picked up on the way here. Judging from his memories, the guy really loved to read and was a coffee addict; he reeked of the stuff.

IC-Yeirsto:Yeirsto had hacked his way into 'Arell's' implant, and laughed. Broadcasting to both of them, he said "What makes you think she doesn't have a boyfriend, Castor?" Then he laughed some more, and stepped over to a small bar over near the CHI building, signaling to Pollux to meet up there over implant. However, Pollux had beat him to it."Well, 'ello thar, Pole-lux," the fake Toa of Plantlife said. "Looks like you finished up rather quick. Nice to see it."

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

IC: PolluxPollux pretended to ignore Yeirsto as he continued to read his book and sip his coffee, making him wait for about a minute before he closed up the piece of literature and downed the rest of his drink in a single go. Getting up, he led them both away from the citadel and the housing district. His hands were in his pockets, one of them holding onto the trigger."Ready?"

IC: Ezraftin / CHI Building - Outside Esao's Office"Where is he?" Ezraftin asked. The guard, who despite being a Toa seemed nearly half his size, pointed to a closed door.Ezraftin slammed his fist hard on the sealed door behind which Esao was talking to a group of beings. "Esao! The city's in danger! Open the blasted door!"-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

OOC: You know what is amusing? Neither pair of fakes knows the others are fake.IC: "Castor"(Citadel)Castor shook his head in amusement. "Ya know, Yeirsto, it's good to hear from ya. After that Hacker attack, we lost track of ya." In his head, Mror cursed. Castor walked into the guy's locker room, and placed several charges in the locker next to Castor's, thus further deflecting suspicion from Castor. The poor sap had left the lock off the locker, making it child's play to hide the charges, and melt the lock shut.He swiftly exited the locker room, and moved to the base of the Citadel, where he had arranged to meet Arell.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC-Yeirsto:"Eeyup," Yeirsto said, as the two came near their hovercraft. "I def-in-ate-ly am." He clambered up onto the craft, smiling down at the other Toa."Whene'er yer ready," he said happily."Agreed, Castor," the fake Yeirsto said happily, having seen the Toa as he came out from the storage room. He knew who was who, at least. "It is nice to hear from you. Watcha doin'?"

profiles i guess

IC: 'Arell' - Citadel -"Hah hah, your hilarious." 'Arell' said in response, she wasn't sure if the two elites talking to them were the real ones or more hackers, mostly because she recalled Ryjak saying he'd caught all four of them. She found a few more places to out charges in on her way out of the locker room, mostly places like vents, trash cans, or cabinets she knew no one ever opened. She decided to ignore it for now and made her way to where she and 'Castor' had arranged to met. "Ready?" She said to him when she got there, she was already holding a detonator.

IC: "Castor""Oh, I actually just paid the Citadel a visit." Castor said. "I had ta make the report about the attack. Ya might want ta clear that up, they think yer MIA."Castor nodded. "Yep, let's get moving, ma'am."

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Esao (Special Agent in Charge's Office, CHI Headquarters)My eyes widened as I heard Ezraftin's shouts. This would have to wait...I leaped over to the door and opened it."What is it? What's happening? EZRAFTIN!"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC-Yeirsto:"MIA? I have trouble believing that," Yeirsto said. Then he shifted his attention to Arell. "Come on Arell, we all know you've been crushing on me for years...you might as well let it out now." Then he switched his attention from his implant to Pollux."Let's go, cap'n," he said again.

profiles i guess

IC: 'Arell' - Just outside Citadel - "I don't have a crush on nobody hot stuff..." She responded to 'Yeirsto' through her comm."Right, we need to move fast, cause I'm gonna push this button as we leave..." And she did just that as they began to move rather hastily away from the Citadel. She couldn't help but have a wicked smile on her face as she heard the explosions go off. Now the fun part began...getting the karzi out of there before the Techna figured out they did it.

Edited by Snelly the gelotophobic

IC: PolluxClambering on-board into the driver's seat, Pollux got clearance from the hangar to lift off. The ship hovered off the ground slowly and in a matter of seconds, was off zooming away from New Metru-Nui but close enough to see the fireworks."Boom." Pollux pulled the trigger, a gesture so insignificant until a loud explosion rang off in the distance.OOC: You describe the explosion. I'm too lazy right now and you're pulling the trigger second :P

IC: Esao (CHI Building, New Metru Nui)Both sets of eyes, mine and Ezraftin's, widened at the sound of the explosion."Mother******!" I screamed, running to the bullpen. What was left of the CHI Analysis team was going crazy."Citadel under attack--""Prime suspects are the Elites? What is going on here--?""Did Gust leave yet--?""My God," I whispered.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Lekar (unknown)"Alright Tain. Can you make sure your bridge is still safe?" IC: Krash (Krahzia)Krash was still singing and walking and dragging. By now anyone who could hear him would be very annoyed.OOC: Krash is still open. All my characters are too far away/ too closed in to hear the explosion.Zakaro

Edited by Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

IC-Unari/Yeirsto:Unari smiled, watching the explosions take place. First a blast of napalm flew over the buildings, lighting them immediately. Some couldn't take it, and they fell over, the liquid fire spreading everywhere. Then the c-4 in the bombs blew, sending flaming chunks of stone and dust flying all over the city, not just the housing district. That district was no more, but the others had time to be fixed. And the Citadel itself was crumbling slightly, about to fall on its own. Perfect."I think we may have done that a little too well," he muttered, Yeirsto's voice dropped. Until he got on the implant."Oh, you just proved it," he said then, smiling. "Calling me hot-stuff and all. I always knew you liked me. How about we meet up at my apartment later tonigh-?" Then he stopped, false shock carrying through the gasp over the implant."Great Mata-Nui, somebody just blew up the H.D. and the Citadel!" He gasped again, seeing the flames. "You'll have to meet with me at the CHI building so we can figure this out. See you there." That said, he cut off the call, and began laughing.

profiles i guess

IC: Ezraftin / CHI BuildingEzraftin rushed for one of the windows, and looked out to see the burning remains of most of the Housing District. The Citadel, too, was in flames."NO!" he shouted, slamming his fists down. "NO!"He looked back, his face stone cold. "We need to get a hovercraft ready, now. The fastest one. No doubt those responsible stuck around to watch their handiwork. We can still catch them."-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

IC: "Castor"With a grin, Castor drew the detonator. He looked out the window as he pushed the red button.*********************Mror had chosen to place all his explosives in the locker room for a specific reason; the male locker room was situated next to the cafeteria, and more importantly, the kitchen. Which means, that when the explosion went off, it hit the stoves and the explosion engulfed the cafeteria. To the other side, the training room went up in smoke. Above and below where offices. The occupants were dead before they even realized what was happening.*********************Mror dropped Castor's mannerisms. "Oh, that was perfect!"

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Esao (CHI Building, New Metru Nui)I tossed Ezraftin a set of keys belonging to a hovercraft and activated my link, dialing Pollux from the Elites. He and I hated each other on principle, but his implant was reading that he came from right around here."Pollux, it's Esao Mandala," I said. "What the **** just happened?"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC (New Metru-Nui):HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...Fire erupted from within buildings, burning debris and body parts sailed through the air, rubble crushed and burned innocents. But all the destruction was juxtaposed with an echoing, cacophonous laughter.It was The Joker's laughter.Somehow, he was alive, although heavily scarred. but it wasn't like he cared. So much destruction, so much death, so much... Chaos. He was an agent of chaos.

Edited by Wotsiznaim