Aftermath 2

MT Zehvor

So if Aftermath 2 gonna become an everyday, until your done with your chapters you have stored up?

Unless I'm completely unable to get to a computer, A2 will be pretty much just like A1, which is 6 chapters a week. The only reason that it wasn't before was because of football season, and...well....that's over now. So on to bigger and better things, right? Anyways, along with the original version of this chapter game a quiz which will test your knowledge of previous events in TBTTRAH and A1. @Kpik: A storyline's coming up eventually, however, in the beginning, A2 was supposed to be the completely unserious brother of A1. But then A1 and all the other topics in the forum were archived, so A2 became the only comedy to do both. Chapter 10: Dangerous WildlifeThat night, somewhere in Texas...Car: (pulls up)Border Guard: Hey...who are those guys?Guard 2: Might be another illegal immigrant.Guard: Blah. Hate dealing with all these guys. (walks towards the car)Guard 2: (sips his coffee)Guard: (pulls out a flashlight) All right, buddy. Let's get this over iwth.Guard 2: (stops watching and looks down at his newspaper)*BOOM!!!!*Guard 2: What the-?!? (falls over)Guard: (collapses on the ground)Guard 2: (picks himself up and runs towards the car, gun extended) LET ME SEE YOUR HANDS!!! HANDS UP!!!Xplode: ...(opens the door and steps out) You wish to see my hands?Guard 2: ...Xplode: (reaches into the car and pulls out a freaking huge gun) You can see my gun as well.*BOOM!!!!*Guard 2: om.png (falls over)Xplode: ...there. Problem solved.Fire Lord: Now...where's Pridak?Meanwhile, on the interstate to Florida...Piraka: 670945 Bohrok canisters on the wall! 670945 Bohrok canisters...Tahu: ...JL: ...mmm...(wakes up)...Tahu: ...Piraka: Knock one down and throw it around...670944 Bohrok canisters on the wall...JL: ...are they still doing that stupid song?Tahu: YES.JL: ....oh. (looks at the back seat)Onua: Someone save me!Piraka: 670944 Bohrok canis-JL: ...(examines the back seat)...hey!Reidak: ...what?JL: ...where's Zaktan?Hakann: Zaktan?JL: Yeah. Green dude.Thok: ...Avak: ...Vezok: ...um...I don't know...I THOUGHT he was going on vacation with us.Avak: Where could he be?Back at the house, in the top of a tree...Zaktan: ...this is insulting.Meanwhile, back in Texas...Fire Lord: This is as close as I can get to the actual holding cell without being seen.Xplode: All right. (opens the door) We'll have to walk the rest of the way the-OOP!! (trips and falls into the grass)Fire Lord: ...Xplode: ...wow. This is some tall grass.Fire Lord: ...tall...grass?Xplode: Yeah. This is awesome. We won't be seen.Fire Lord: Uh, dude. (hops out) Tall grass is bad.Xplode: How so? How could it possibly be ba-(takes a step forward)A WILD TEXACHU APPEARED!!!Xplode: ...Fire Lord: ...dang Pokemon.TEXACHU USED BRAGGING ABOUT THE SIZE OF TEXAS!!!Xplode: Oh no. It's fitted with Texas stereotypes, too.IT'S NOT VERY EFFECTIVE!!!Xplode: (grabs his ridiculously oversized gun and fires at "Texachu")XPLODE USED GUN!IT'S NOT VERY EFFECTIVE!Fire Lord: ...Xplode: ...son of a $%^.Texachu: ... aagh.png (faints)XPLODE USED PROFANITY!!IT'S SUPER EFFECTIVE!!!TEXACHU EXPLODES AND DIES HORRIBLY!!!Fire Lord: Wait, I thought they fainted.Xplode: Meh. Overkill and such. Changes the rules. Come on, let's go save Pridak.Fire Lord: ...Xplode: (walks off)Fire Lord: ...hey...Texachu looks just like an armadillo! BONUS SCENE:Meanwhile, on a distant planet...Portal: (opens)Solek, Toa of Ice: (tumbles out and crashes onto the ground)*WHAM!!!*Solek: ...bleh...that was a heck of a journey...hope that no other robots are planning to-Large Security Sentinel: (notices Solek) Runaway spotted! Runaway spotted!Solek: ...me?Sentinel: Arrest him immediately. (beings firing rockets and lasers at Solek)Solek: ...aw, come on. (takes off running) To be continued... -MT

XPufEB3.png?1

So does it say, "Texas Texas!" then? Nice chapter. Oh, and sorry Shad. But there's no way that thing could take Megatron. One fusion cannon blast would leave nothing but dust. -Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

Probably the CWE. Anyways, nice way of using a quiz which basically lost its use once your birthday was over. It was a birthday present from PB, and the last question basically made it a 1 day celebratory usage. Anyways, another nice chappy. Oh! Hey! Bonus scene is linking itself all the way towards The Void?? Heh.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

The MT Omegafest Day is up! Take a look at the new announcements.

Oh! Hey! Bonus scene is linking itself all the way towards The Void?? Heh.

It's always nice to have a coherent plotline.

Yay! Does it have to do with what you PM'd me? Or is it the thing that was soposed to happen in the summer?

Good guess. It's the former. Also just for the record Yami would destroy both Megatron and the Ponies. Chapter 11: Fun With Pridak At a hotel in southern Florida...Takadox: Always nice to come here and get away from the busy-ness of it all.Ehlek: Oh. Yes. Definitely. Because you’re always so busy.Takadox: ...what?Ehlek: You NEVER do anything. What busy-ness could you possibly have to get away from?Takadox: ...I do TOO do something!Ehlek: Then what? What do you do?Takadox: I...um....well....I....hmm...uh....Ehlek: ...Takadox: ...I steal Tahu’s chocolate. There. That’s something.Ehlek: And judging by the half eaten chocolate bar beside you, I’d say you’re doing that here as well. So you’re not really getting away from it all.Takadox: (looks at the chocolate bar) ...oh...yes...I could never get to like dark chocolate.Avak: (walks up) Hey guys!Ehlek: (turns around) Oh...hello Avak.Avak: Wanna go swimming?Ehlek: ...Takadox: ...Avak: ...what?Ehlek: Nothing...it’s just...you can’t swim.Avak: Oh, that’s not a problem anymore. I found this inflatable boat on the first floor of the hotel, so I can ride around on the pool.Ehlek: ...what if it pops?Avak: ...then....then I’ll be screwed. But really, how is it gonna pop? Things don’t just deflate instantaneously.Ehlek: ...well...Avak: Come on. It’ll be fun.Ehlek: Fine. We’ll be down in five minutes.Avak: Great! (walks out of the room)Ehlek: ...Takadox: ...(holds up a needle)Ehlek: Don’t even think about it. Meanwhile...Axonn: Man. I can’t wait to see what Tahu made for breakfast.Brutaka: I heard that guy can do some incredible stuff with hotel ovens.Axonn: He can. There was one time where he took leaves, and sticks, and rocks, and mixed them all together, and-Brutaka: ....Axonn: ...what?Brutaka: ...look.Axonn: (looks ahead) ...what?Brutaka: There. (points ahead)Axonn: ...stairs. Yes, there are stairs ahead. So what? You....OH...Brutaka: Yeah, oh. I’ve never successfully traversed a set of stairs in my life.Axonn: ...well...shouldn’t you be used to pain of falling down them? I mean, if you’ve fallen down so many.Brutaka: That’s not it, dude. Whenever I find a set of stairs...it’s almost traumatizing...Axonn: Good grief. Look, dude...Brutaka: Humana humana humana humana...Axonn: ...ok. Fine. We’ll do it this way.Brutaka: ...humana...Axonn: I’ve got a new, magical way to get you down the stairs effortlessly in less than five seconds.Brutaka: ...what?Axonn: Yep.Brutaka: ...and I won’t have to be afraid?Axonn: Nope.Brutaka: ...and...I won’t get hurt?Axonn: ...uh....no comment. (shoves Brutaka down the stairs)*WHAM!!!* *CRASH!* *BAM!* *WHUMP!* OWW! *SLAM!!!* *SMASH!* AAHHH! *CCCRRAAASSSHHH!!*Axonn: ...(looks over the edge of the stairs)Brutaka: ...this magic of your’s...is not all it’s cracked up to be. Meanwhile, in Texas...Fire Lord: See him?Xplode: Yep. He’s in that holding cell right over there. See it?Fire Lord: ...yeah. Yeah, I do.Xplode: ...you’re looking at the air vent.Fire Lord: ...oh. Well, where’s Pridak then?Xplode: ...just....have you got the sticky bomb ready?Fire Lord: Indeed. (hands it to Xplode)Xplode: All right. Firing in three....two....one....Guard: Hey! What are you two doing?Xplode: ...uh....FIRE!!! (flings the bomb)Guard: (walks over and picks Xplode and Fire Lord up) Are you some sort of toy spy or something? Come on, out with it, what are you-*BBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMM!!!!*Guard: What the-Xplode: Now! Get him! (fire his lava sphere at the guard’s head)*bonk*Guard: ...Xplode: ...stupid cheap plastic imitation weaponry. (bites the guard’s hand)Guard: OW!!! (drops Xplode and Fire Lord)Fire Lord: (runs up and slashes the guard’s leg)Guard: AAHHH!!! STOP!!! QUIT IT!!!Xplode: (grabs another bomb and flings it by the guard)Guard: ...oh....come on-*BBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMM!!!!*Guard: (goes flying out a window) *SMASH!!!*Fire Lord: ...Xplode: ...Fire Lord: ...Xplode: ...well...excellent job, men. Or man. Or...in your case...thing...Fire Lord: Hey!Xplode: Now, let’s get Pridak and get out of-Chair: (comes flying across the hall and nails Xplode in the head)*WHAM!!!*Xplode: ....owww....Fire Lord: (turns around)Pridak: ....sorry...I’m unavaliable for service.Fire Lord: GET HIM! (charges Pridak)Pridak: ...Fire Lord: HUMINA HUMINA HUMINA HUMINA HUMINAPridak: (grabs a stick on the ground)Fire Lord: EEEYYYAAAAHHHHHH-(swings his sword)Pridak: (blocks it with the stick and knocks Fire Lord into the air)Fire Lord: ...oop.Pridak: (leaps into the air and kicks Fire Lord across the hallway)*CRASH!!!!*Xplode: ...Fire Lord: ...Pridak: ...Xplode: ....DIE! (grabs a box full of donuts and rushes Pridak)Pridak: (fires his rubber squid launcher)Xplode: (turns the squid into slag and then slings a donut)Pridak: (somehow manages to ingest the donut whole)Xplode: ...(throws a couple more donuts)Pridak: (eats a couple more donuts)Xplode: ...right...new strategy.Fire Lord: (comes out of nowhere and rushes at Pridak)Pridak: (turns his attention to Fire Lord)Fire Lord: (tries to bring his sword down on Pridak)Pridak: (blocks it with a half eaten donut)Fire Lord: ....aw....now my sword’s got sugar all over it.Pridak: (rears back and falcon punches Fire Lord into Xplode)Fire Lord: AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH-*CCCCRRAASSSSHHHH!!*Xplode: ...Fire Lord: ...Xplode: ...next time...wait for me, will ya?Fire Lord: Sure. Go ahead. I’ll be waiting right here.Xplode: Bleh. (kicks Fire Lord off of him)Fire Lord: OW!! Why is everyone hitting me!!Xplode: ...Pridak: (fires another squid)Squid: (attaches itself to Xplode’s face)Xplode: AHHH!!! GET IT OFF!!! BLARRGGGHHH!!! GET IT OFF!!!Pridak: (runs up to Xplode and punches him in the face)Xplode: OW! STOP!!! QUIT IT YOU CHEATER!Pridak: (pulls out his two swords, and then gets kicked in the arm)Fire Lord: ...ha! I got you!Pridak: (grabs Fire Lord and slams him into the ground)Fire Lord: OW!! Ok, ok, ok! I was wrong! I didn’t get you! You got me! See, we’re even! We don’t have to-Pridak: (pulls out a rocket launcher)Fire Lord: ....aw *%^.*BBBBBBBBAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMM!!!*Fire Lord: ....Pridak: ....there. Now STAY down.Xplode: (finally succeeds in ripping the squid off of his head) There. Now, bring it, you half eaten son of of a biscuit!Pridak: (turns toward Xplode with his rocket launcher)Xplode: ....who the HECK gave you a rocket launch-*BBBBBBBBAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMM!!!*Xplode: (flies across the room and crashes into a table) *WHAM!*Pridak: ...(silence)Pridak: ...ossim. BONUS SCENE: In a room, upstairs...Gorgnak: (breaks into Sonu's room)(No one's there)Gorgnak: ...excellent...(pulls out a hammer, a pair of pliars, some duct tape, and some lip stick)...now...time to go to work.30 minutes later...Gorgnak: (stares at the 360 dangling from the ceiling)...excellent....and now, to finish the perpetration...(grabs the lipstick and writes "B1AKKOUWT WUZ HEER" on the mirror)...that should shift the blame off me...everyone knows that I don't spell anywhere near as badly as Blackout... To be continued... -MT

XPufEB3.png?1

Well, the last part IS true... :P Since when did Pridak get so darn tough? O_O Another good chapter. @MT; Yes, but Unicron would eat Yami. -Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Edited by Toa Levacius Zehvor

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

"@MT; Yes, but Unicron would eat Yami." Very true, very true. I guess, in the end, the planet eater wins. But in that case Galactus beats all. ._. "Since when did Pridak get so darn tough? O_O" I do believe it had something to do with a sudden increase in chocolate milk intake. :P -MT

XPufEB3.png?1

Is the guy who Fire Lord threatened the guy who gives Pridak his Rocket Lawnchair? Or is it his supplier? I forgot lol. Another good chappy... again. And nice bonus scene. Gorgnak probably doesn't spell as bad as blackout. He probably spells worse. EDIT: PB AND MESONAK!!! YEHHH!!! Mesonak is a new character, though. How does that sound?And PB WAS a new character; until the Purple Parts came out and he became a cool character. Doesn't this mean there are sides? I mean, PB is fighting the Center, while JL is inadvertadly and indirectly the Center's key. What is the key, anyways? Is it a glowing light? JL's arm? DNA code? Do Toa have DNA?How do Matoran Reproduce?Do they reproduce? Great questions. Why am I even talking like this its so weird and stupeed.

Edited by Jl1223 X

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

Sorry I haven't been on lately.Its been a rough last couple of weeks, which I have survived by playing Prototype. NO better stress relief. :evilgrin:Oh and finally I can enjoy comedies on BZPower again :bowdown:Anyways, its nice to see that your comedic style hasn't changed MT. Very interesting chapters! :superfunny: But since when did Pridak get awesome? :huh:

Pridak: That’s what it was! I couldn’t remember. Anyways, as the Toa Zehvor of I couldn’t remember, you must be really hungry.

Best element ever.
True Sonu.@MT Is the comment Pridak made because of his stupidity?
Transformers Animated Megatron: Decepticons, Transform and Rise Up!

92% of Dark709 Fans liked his recent joke. If your part of the 8% who hate him for it, lighten up.

Yay, I'm a Toa!!

Is the guy who Fire Lord threatened the guy who gives Pridak his Rocket Lawnchair? Or is it his supplier? I forgot lol.Another good chappy... again. And nice bonus scene. Gorgnak probably doesn't spell as bad as blackout. He probably spells worse.EDIT: PB AND MESONAK!!! YEHHH!!!Mesonak is a new character, though. How does that sound?And PB WAS a new character; until the Purple Parts came out and he became a cool character.Doesn't this mean there are sides? I mean, PB is fighting the Center, while JL is inadvertadly and indirectly the Center's key.What is the key, anyways? Is it a glowing light? JL's arm? DNA code?Do Toa have DNA?How do Matoran Reproduce?Do they reproduce?Great questions.Why am I even talking like this its so weird and stupeed.

Errr... PB is fighting it, JL knows nothing about this so far, too many spoilers to be revealed, yes, in a fashion similar to Transformers, yes.

But since when did Pridak get awesome?

We have a saying here at the House that goes: "For every stupid thing a person does, there is an equally awesome and opposite thing he does in an alternate dimension." Obviously the Pridak in the alternate dimension did something stupid at that time. Or something like that. AS FOR THE RPG, if you write comedies, and would like to have a territory on the Comedy World based off of one or more of your comedies, just post here/pm me saying so. If you don't write comedies, start writing. Or find someone who does and suggest them. ALSO there is voting that needs to be done, and it is for who will be the main villain of the RPG that's trying to take over the planet. Requirements are: Needs to know how to take over planetsNeeds to be at least 50% competent at lifeNeeds to stand over 5 feet tall(we here at TBTTRAH support discrimination against Matoran) That's it. So far, the only announced candidates we have are the Dark Lord from A1 and Almighty from iBrow's comedies, but feel free to suggest another(or vote for one of those two). Chappy time now. Chapter 12: Zaktan's ReleaseIn a now ruined building in Southern Texas...Xplode: ...oooogg...that hurt.Fire Lord: ...what happened?Xplode: I think we lost.Fire Lord: ...hmm...somehow, I had anticipated that's what my lack of a left arm meant.Xplode: ...what?Fire Lord: My left arm. It's missing.Xplode: ...Fire Lord: And I have no idea where it is.Xplode: You mean to tell me that that annoying son of a beaver(innovative slander of Pridak count: 1) steals people's ARMS too?Fire Lord: Oops! No, wait, here it is. It's still attached to me. My mistake.Xplode: ...Fire Lord: ...what?Xplode: How do you forget that your left arm is attached to you?Fire Lord: It could happen to anyone.Xplode: Anyone with an IQ under 10.Fire Lord: Mine's nine and a half.Xplode: Go figure. Anyways, I guess we better go chase down that stupid bag of fish scum(innovative slander of Pridak count: 2) and get some revenge.Fire Lord: ...and pick up a rocket launcher of our own along the way.Xplode: That would probably be a good idea. (heads out of the building)Fire Lord: ...Xplode: ...oh...you have GOT to be kidding me.Fire Lord: What?Xplode: That moronic piece of Barraki trash(innovative slander of Pridak count: 3) stole our car too.Fire Lord: ...then...how are we going to follow him?Xplode: We'll just have to walk, I guess.Fire Lord: ...you're joking.Xplode: (turns to Fire Lord) Do I look like I'm joking?Fire Lord: I dunno. Are you?500 miles later, in the middle of Mexico...Fire Lord: I'LL TAKE THAT AS A NO!Meanwhile, back in Miami...Tahu: Hey! Look who's finally up.JL: ...hmm?Tahu: Took you forever to get up and down here for breakfast.JL: Breakfast?Tahu: ...yeah. You know, that meal you eat in the morning.JL: ...I'm not here for breakfast.Tahu: Oh. Well then, what are you here for?JL: I'm here for the convention.Tahu: Convention?JL: Yeah. Takadox is holding a convention here. He just invited me to it. See? (hands Tahu a poster)Tahu: ...The Awesome Haters Under Super Uncool Crafty Kruel Superstitions...what?JL: I've got no idea what it means, but Takadox said there would be cake, so I came anywa-Tahu: ...(looks at the poster oddly)JL: ...what?Tahu: Here. (hands the poster back to JL) Look at the first letter of each word.JL: ...excuse me?Tahu: I've got to go find Takadox and murder him.JL: ...(looks at the poster again)...OOOOOHHHH....well...looks like this isn't a real convention...um...hey, since I'm down here anyway, can you serve me breakfast?Meanwhile, back at the house...Zaktan: ...one hundred million...nine hundered and seventy six thousand...four hundred and eighty one bottles of coke on the wall....one hudred mill-Spaceship: (comes in and lands on the grass)Zaktan: ...hmm?iBrow and Brenmac: (climb out of the spaceship) Zaktan: Hey! Hey! Hello! Down there!iBrow: ...?Brenmac: ...oh. It's Zaktan.iBrow: (looks up in the tree) Oh. Hi Zaktan!Zaktan: Can you help me?iBrow: ...help you with what?Brenmac: And where is everyone?Zaktan: They left on vacation.Brenmac: They WHAT?!?iBrow: ...they seriously ditched us while we were on that Zehvor mission? (explained when A2 on BZP launches)Zaktan: Yes. Me too. I'm here stuck in this tree. And I need help getting down.iBrow: ...very well then. (punches a hole in the tree)Zaktan: ...what are you doing? iBrow: (sticks a grenade in the tree)Zaktan: ...you know, I was more or less hoping that this getting out of the tree business would be more or less gentle-*BBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!*Tree: (comes crashing down and faceplants Zaktan)*WHAM!!!*iBrow: ...Zaktan: ...ow...Brenmac: Excellent work. Now, let's go get to our vacation. BONUS SCENE:In the hotel...Sonu: So, anyways, I turned to the guy and said, "I wasted my life? Well, that's no problem, cause I've got two extra lives!!" Ha ha!Kpik: Heh, that's pretty funny.Dakama: Speaking of which, wanna play some video games when we get to your room?Sonu: Sure. It's right here, in fact...(pushes the door open)Kpik: Sweet, now I can finally own you in-AAAAHHH!!!Sonu: What?!Kpik: ...it's....THE X-BOX!!! (points to the 360 dangling from a rope in the air)Sonu: ...holy frick...Dakama: ...Sonu: ...ok...don't touch anything. Don't move at all. Whoever did this obviously has set up a very elaborate trap, and one wrong move could easily destroy the X-Box. I'll go get someone who's good at this sort of stuff to get it down, and we'll all be fine...Dakama: Aw, dude, you don't have to worry. Sonu: ...Kpik: What?Dakama: I used to be a trap defuser back in the old days.Kpik: ...how do you defuse a trap?Dakama: I was there when we went into the Coffee Mines for the gazillionth time and had to do some crazy stuff. I saved everyone's life at least twice...well...I think I did...think I saved them...probably twice, maybe only once, but probably twice.Sonu: ...Dakama: So don't worry about me. (steps into the room) I'll get the X-Box down before you can say "Trap Defuser!"Kpik: Trap Defuser.Dakama: You. Silence.Sonu: I dunno about this dude. It seems like it'd be a better idea if we just-Dakama: Now, see, all I've got to do is undo this rope, and that'll basically make the whole trap worthless. It won't work if I cut it, so the 360 will be safe. Watch this. (cuts the rope tied to the floor)Rope: (flies upwards)X-Box: (falls down and smashes onto the ground) *CRASH!*Dakama: ...Sonu: ...Kpik: ...Dakama: ...or...perhaps that was the one keeping it from falling onto the floor.Sonu: I'LL KILL YOU, YOU SON OF A-Dakama: Aw, come on dude, it's just an X-Box-Sonu: (slams into Dakama and tackles him to the ground)Dakama: OOOFFFF!!! OWWW!!! OK, I'M SORRY!!!! OW!!! STOP IT!!! YOU'RE INSANE!!! OW!!!Kpik: ...(looks at the lipstick message)..."From Blackout"...huh.-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

Needs to know how to take over planetsNeeds to be at least 50% competent at lifeNeeds to stand over 5 feet tall(we here at TBTTRAH support discrimination against Matoran)

Hmm? Let's see.Why not make something completely new!Alright, we need some kind of creature that's never before appeared. Something so terrible it would take every character in every comedy to defeat... (Say Yami I punch you.)Okay... someone completely immune to xenon and its effects, who hates toys, and...Oh my gosh. That one kid from Toy Story.Except the Xenon immunity.And though I'm starting up comedies again, I dunno about owning a piece of land. Depends on what happens. SPEAKING OF WHICH, EVERYONE FOLLOW THE LINK IN MY SIG, IT'S UP!

Sonu: So, anyways, I turned to the guy and said, "I wasted my life? Well, that's no problem, cause I've got two extra lives!!" Ha ha!

CALL BACK! Blackout is going to die.... Anyways, another good chapter sir. -Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Now Blackout should go find a list of every video game Sonu likes. Then he can ruin them and his Wii, DS, PC, PS3, PSP, Xbox (original), GBA, 3DS, PS2, PS1, GameCube, N64, Atari, NES, SNES, Sega Dreamcast, Sega Genesis, Game Boy Color, and Game Boy. That would be nice. Oh new Purple Part (these are pre-written, I was just quite busy with Halloween fun and homework-little to no Internet fun UNTIL NAOW). Purple Part #6Modern Day, Unknown Planet...The two figures appeared to have exited the crashed ark through a hole in its side. They were near the land, and hopped over a few feet of water to land in the snow.“I...I’m sorry” one said almost tearfully.“It’s okay, Kama” the other, a Matoran said. “You couldn’t have known.”That’s when a third figure walked up. The Toa who was watching became angry, because he recognized that this new person obviously worked for the Center.“The Center has deemed this recreation inaccurate as far as dialogue and the aftermath of the crash” the figure said rigidly.“Who are you?” the Matoran said.“I am from the Center.”“The...the...Center? That does sound...familiar...”“Oh, yes. You must have had your memory wiped.”“WHAT?! I just barely survived the Dark Lord and now-”“I’ve said too much. You must be discharged, along with your friend here.”“My name is Kama” the other being, a Toa, said. A Toa of Air, by the look of it. “His name is Vecolity. And the only person about to be discharged here...is standing right in front of me, making stupid comments.”“If you must know, since you will soon die anyways, you were plucked from your homeland long ago. You are part of Project Ark, the recreation of the sealing away of the Dark Lord-”“How do you know about the Dark Lord?” Void Vecolity asked, tensing. “He is in that ark over there, and...and...I think he’s dead. But if not, you need to run.”“I’m telling you. The event you are part of here happened long, long ago. You, Matoran, and your Toa friend, were plucked from your homelands. Your memories were wiped and replaced using a data simulation program. You are meant to be an imitation of the real Vecolity, and your friend is an imitation of the real Kama. Vecolity and Kama were key figures in the trapping of the Dark Lord. This is a reenactment.”“Listen here!” Kama snapped, getting ready to kill whoever this was. “I’m Kama, and this is-”“No, no”, the Matoran interrupted. “It’s coming back to me now...he’s right. I remember...somewhere else. Was it...Rankar? No, but I’ve heard that name before...was it-”The Center being spoke into a communication device clipped onto his armor.“We have a breach in the memory wiping, identification numbers three-three-seven and three-three-eight are breaching the wiping. I repeat, we have a breach in the program.”The Toa would wait no longer. A strong gust of wind knocked the Center employee back, into the snow. The Air Toa drew a long blade; perhaps this was not accurate to the reenactment; it wouldn’t be the first time one had failed.The Matoran drew two daggers; now this, this was not accurate. This would have frustrated the Center being further had he not been focused on surviving.The Toa and Matoran attacked as the Center being rose to his feet, but were immediately surrounded by drones. They froze, completely still. That’s when the Toa leapt up to reveal himself, clenching his twin electric katanas.These two could help revolt...besides, it was time for action.TO BE CONTINUED

"The moral of the story is, I chose a half measure when I should have gone all the way. I'll never make that mistake again. No more half measures Walter."

Ok, for the "Different Villains" Vote, why not just have some kind of "Brotherhood of Comedic Villains", in which the "main" villain of a comedy involced is in this rag-tag team of evils and ebils. Quote: iBrow: ...they seriously ditched us while we were on that Zehvor mission? (explained when A2 on BZP launches) A2 on BZP launched. :D Another Re-Nice chapter. And a nice PB part. Ninja move by, uhhh, PB. Drones! Hahahaha!

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

Hmm. Drones. Whar.Well, the point of this post is to say this: my economics class has opened up some insights into the world of commodities, and since comedies are commodities(u c wat i did thar) I figured the law of supply and demand works for this too. Basically: More demand = an increase in supply, and less demand means a decrease in supply.Currently, there appears to be less demand for Aftermath, so there will be less chapters coming out.Or, in non-economic terms:Since people are getting on A2 less often, I'll post chapters less frequently, so those people who aren't on as often don't get hopelessly left behind.-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

Sounds good MT. Understandable.Oh, and for the RPG I suggest a new villian.I'm assuming the RPG is released at same/after the actual GCC, and since its main villian will be completely original, I think we should use him, or another one, so we don't show bias. Because if the Dark Lord is the villian, which zone will be RPed in the most?The MT Zone.Or the The Bionicles Try To Run a Zone Zone.Heh.Anyways, I'll PM you to work on the GCC (the comedy, that is).

"The moral of the story is, I chose a half measure when I should have gone all the way. I'll never make that mistake again. No more half measures Walter."

I'm assuming the RPG is released at same/after the actual GCC, and since its main villian will be completely original, I think we should use him, or another one, so we don't show bias. Because if the Dark Lord is the villian, which zone will be RPed in the most?

Actually, couldn't we have like some kind of Main Villain from each comedy to be part of it? Then, each comedy land would be RPed just as much, as long as each comedyland has enough connections to the enemies of their own comedy, which would be vital to taking down the entire order.Next, instead of having just 1 "Main" Enemy, have more smaller "Subset" enemies with "sub quests" and bosses, along with standalone bosses (E.g. Some dragon guarding a hoard in a mountain, for anyone to set foot in to fight, but with no storyline)For a subset enemy/subset storyline idea, you say that one of the subset storylines is a Jewel Hunt inspired by IAMH except perhaps you need to find clues instead of a magical Gem-Detector-3000.

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

Well the problem, JL, with your theory is that in that case, every realm will be RPed in depending on popularity. And if each realm has its own villain, then everyone will go after the villain they know the best. Even I'm not free of bias - I know the Dark Lord the best, I'd go after him.Instead of that way, you would be better off doing something like that Rift game my dad is playing combined with the Aion game I played as beta.Fuse the multiple enemies and the new enemy and have them in the same realm - a new realm, unique to the RPG. Perhaps once an old realm that they conquered, and the new bad guy was the enemy in that realm. Mixed enemy groups go to each realm, and every once in a while a boss will spawn, but never in the realm of its origin. It will take players from multiple realms to come after and send it back.I also suggest we open a Boxtus discussion on this before we get flagged by the mods for being a little off topic. Lord knows last time at least fifteen topics were made for one RPG.I'll stay on topic by saying another good job on the Purple Part Senor Bouncy.-Toa Levacius Zevhor :flagusa:

Guess who's back?As I have other things to catch back up on, I'm just gonna say great chapters as usual. The Purple Part was good too, and the ensuing fight should be fun to read. (Although every time I read PurpleBouncy's initials I only think of peanut butter.) Pridak being stronger is pretty neat too. I wonder who else he could take on now. Also, more killing of people! More killing of people!(Looks around then holds up sign that says "Bionicle>Beyblade>Transformers>Hero Factory, IMHO")Good to have returned.Also, Sonu, I have been waiting patiently for your creature...-Zehvor Brenmac :)

Edited by Toa Zehvor Brenmac

Please visit My Comedy Library! (Also check out The Bionicles Try To Run A House,BZP's longest known Comedy,with over 300 chapters!) TBTTRAH Wiki Almost There Aftermath 2 Almost There: The Continuation

If you are a Zehvor or TBTTRAH Series GS and want to enter the Spring/Summer 2012 tournament, please PM me!

Well the problem, JL, with your theory is that in that case, every realm will be RPed in depending on popularity. And if each realm has its own villain, then everyone will go after the villain they know the best. Even I'm not free of bias - I know the Dark Lord the best, I'd go after him.

I think the main problem is this: I haven't clearly enough outlined how the RPG is going to work.The Dark Lord is simply a background figure in the RPG. He doesn't appear as a boss fight. There are just two factions: Those working for the Dark Lord(or whoever ends up being the main villain) and those trying to defend the planet. Those two factions are what will end up fighting each other.But yes, a Boxtus discussion would be better. No moar RPG on heer.Anyways, new chappy!Chapter 13: Slingshot FunOutside the hotel, a few hours later...Brenmac: ...iBrow: ...this is the hotel, right?Brenmac: Looks like it. Zaktan: It is. All the painful memories of falling 10 stories are flooding back.iBrow: Why are all the doors locked, then?Brenmac: No clue. The other guys must have something going on inside that they don’t want disturbed.iBrow: Well, it’s freaking hot out here. I’m not waiting for them to be done.Brenmac: Ooh. Here. I can help with that. (freezes iBrow)iBrow: ...Brenmac: Hot no more!iBrow: Now I’m too cold...and immobile.Brenmac: You’re picky. (unfreezes iBrow)iBrow: Right. Now, I have an idea that might get us into the hotel...but it’ll take some building power and some bravery.Zaktan: As long as it doesn’t get me stuck in another tree, I’m ok with it.iBrow: ...that’s your only condition?Zaktan: Yep. iBrow: Well...this may be a bit easier than I thought.Meanwhile, in Mexico...Fire Lord: Still no sign of Pridak.Xplode: I’m beginning to think that this was a terrible idea. Fire Lord: Y’know...maybe we should just hijack a car and head hom-Crate: (flies through the air and lands on top of Xplode and Fire Lord) *WHAM!!!*Xplode: Aaahh!!!Fire Lord: ...what the heck?Xplode: It’s a jail! Quick! (runs to the bars and begins trying to cut them with his sword)Man: (walks up) Hola. Me llamo es Jose.Fire Lord: ...Xplode: Oh, you’ve got to be joking. First Juan Hernandez, and now this...DON’T YOU PEOPLE HAVE ROSETTA STONE OR SOMETHING?!?!Man: Ah. English, I see.Fire Lord: ...Xplode: Yes. Now LET US GO!!!Man: Sorry. No can do. Ever since my pet fish Alberto died, I have been so sad and in need of new pet.Fire Lord: Listen, man, we’re not fish. We’re not even pets. We’re actually terrible people. We can’t even live with each other.Man: Which makes you perfect for my collection! Now come! (slides a piece of wood under the crate and carries it away to his house)Fire Lord: ...I wasn’t aware that being terrible people made you wanted in someone’s house.Xplode: We’re not in Georgia anymore, Fire Lord.Back at the hotel...Zaktan: ...ok...I’ve changed my conditions to include being launched from a giant slingshot.iBrow: No! I mean, wait! Don’t freak out! We’re almost ready!Zaktan: That’s why I’m freaking out!!Brenmac: Uh oh. Freaky pilots is never a good thing.iBrow: Think we should just go ahead and launch him?Brenmac: We haven't completely calculated the flight trajectory! We don’t know whether he’ll actually go through the window we want, or crash into the wall and get smashed into a million pieces!Zaktan: WAIT WHAT?!?iBrow: (turns around to Zaktan) Listen, dude, it’s gonna be fine. We’re gonna set off this catapult, which will launch you into that open window up there. You see?Zaktan: ...yeah...iBrow: Then you’re going to go unlock the door down here for us. Got it?Zaktan: ...ok...iBrow: Right. It’ll be perfectly safe.Brenmac: Listen, dude, we’re really not ready for this.iBrow: Oh, come on, I’m a great estimater! I know everything about flight patterns and gravity! Heck, if I was any better, I’d be working at NASA control in Houston!Zaktan: ....wait a second...what if I-iBrow: Sorry, no more quesitons. (cuts the rope on the catapult)Zaktan: WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!(Zaktan slams into a hotel wall)*WHUMP!!!!!!*iBrow: ...Brenmac: ...Houston...we have a negative on that great estimating ability.iBrow: Just shut up and call an ambulance.Zaktan: I...can see...my spine...oh wait....every Piraka can see that. (falls off of the wall)(Zaktan falls a long ways)Zaktan: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH-*CRASH!!!!!!!*iBrow: Hey, Zaktan! If you can hear me, we’re um...calling an ambulance to help! Please don’t die, I really, really, really don’t need a charge of manslaughter to be on my resume...well...actually technically pirakaslaughter, but you get the point...Zaktan: Ugh...where the heck am I? (looks around and notices that he landed in one of the trees planted around the hotel)iBrow: ...Zaktan: ...OH COME ON!!!!!BONUS SCENE:Downstairs...Sonu: ...soo.....Blackout did this, huh?Kpik: That's what the lipstick would suggest.Sonu: Lipstick...Kpik: ...yeah...that's what the message was written with.Sonu: Interesting.Kpik: How so?Sonu: Well, it just seems like that out of all the people in this house, Blackout would be the least likely to have lipstick. In fact, I think he would be downright embarrassed to be caught with something that could be deemed "unmanly."Kpik: ...so then you think he was framed?Sonu: For the moment, yes. Kpik: Then who did it?Sonu: The only person in this group of Bionicles that would be ok with dressing in lipstick, and intelligent enough to trap my X-Box.Kpik: ...and he is...?5 minutes later...Mesonak: You said I have what?Sonu: Lipstick.Mesonak: ...Levacius: I can't wait to see how you defend these charges.-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

Levacius: I can't wait to see how you defend these charges.

I gets a quote! Woot!And I really can't....

and intelligent enough to trap my X-Box.

Wait, what?Framing someone for framing someone for something you did.... even though it was originally just framing someone. Wow.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

The Great Mesonak Caper! I'll be his defense attorney.New Purple Part. I know you really hate Derus after this one. Don't worry. He'll get his just desserts...Purple Part #7A Center ship on Mandex, 1948...“I said, my name is Derus. Care to return the friendly greeting?”“Purple” the young Toa grunted, giving at least something.“Eruk” the other replied gruffly, furious with this group, this Center that had imprisoned them.“Ah, how nice; I enjoy meeting new faces” Derus said, that fake friendliness returning sharply, somewhat obvious. This guy was apparently not a very good actor.“Maybe we’d get along better” Purple said, forcing himself to slightly smile, “if we knew what this Project was.”“This project-Project Bouncy-is the latest stage in our historical reenactment program. I cannot reveal its name until later, in a later stage.”“Now we’re getting somewhere.”“So,” Derus continued, “the first stage was to arrive here, at Mandex, and begin observing the war we’ve heard about.”“How entertaining” Purple said, and then spat at Derus. It hit his mask.Derus wiped the spit away, and continued oh so cheerfully. “Phase two was to select the two subjects”-here he gestured at the duo-“and phase three is the selection process.”“The selection process?” Eruk questioned.“Oh, merely a test to select the headliner of the Project.”“How exciting!” Purple said, making complete and total sarcasm fully obvious now.“Exactly!” Derus exclaimed joyfully, pretending not to take the hint.“I hate you” Purple said flatly.“Great” Derus said. Then his face suddenly flashed with anger and he slammed his fist into Purple’s face.Purple resisted the urge to shout, wincing tightly.“I’m done being nice!” Derus snapped.“Aw, I’m just heartbroken” Eruk said.“Have fun with your test!” Derus snapped, then walked away.“I doubt this will be fun...” Eruk said.“Yeah, but I got some enjoyment out of that. Anyways, at least now we know something-the Center attempts to recreate historical events, and we’re going to be part of it, apparently.”TO BE CONTINUED

Hmm. Drones. Whar.Well, the point of this post is to say this: my economics class has opened up some insights into the world of commodities, and since comedies are commodities(u c wat i did thar) I figured the law of supply and demand works for this too. Basically: More demand = an increase in supply, and less demand means a decrease in supply.Currently, there appears to be less demand for Aftermath, so there will be less chapters coming out.Or, in non-economic terms:Since people are getting on A2 less often, I'll post chapters less frequently, so those people who aren't on as often don't get hopelessly left behind.-MT

THANK YOU. I just read five whole chapters trying to catch up on this (all of them awesome, btw).Now that this is going to go at a slower pace, I can actually keep up with it. XD-Kpik

My brilliant economic thinking is saving us all. Hoorah.[/bragging]Chapter 14: Too Close to the SunInside the hotel...MT: ...come on, man! We’re going to be late!Kpik: Give me a second.MT: Tahu said he wanted us down there by 8 AM.Kpik: I’ll be ready by then!MT: It’s 8:05 now.Kpik: ....well, I’m almost done. I’m in second place. All I need is one more kill and I’ll win the-Dramatic TV Voice: Sniped.Kpik: ...son of a...MT: Can we please go now?Kpik: (throws the X-Box controller down) Fine. Yes. We’ll go. Go to Tahu’s stupid meeting and get bored to tears for hours and...MT: ...what?Kpik: ...JL?JL: Hi.MT: You waiting on a late partner too?Kpik: Hey.JL: No. MT: ...JL: We need to talk. Now.MT: Sorry. Can’t.JL: This is seriously important.MT: Dude, I’d love to talk now, but we’ve got a meeting with Tahu.JL: This is far more important than anything he has to say.MT: Probably so. But I don’t want to deal with an angry Tahu. And there’s nothing that you could possibly offer me that would make up for dealing with an angry Tahu-JL: I have coffee.MT: ...Kpik: ...MT: ...you’re good.JL: The best. Now, let’s talk.Meanwhile, in Mexico...Man: (sets two crates, each containing an angry HF set, on a table in his house)Xplode: Hey! Let us out!Man: Ha ha! Pet talks! Hilarious!Fire Lord: I’ll get you for this! Xplode: There will be blood shed for your misdeeds!Man: Ha! Yes! Blood! I love blood! Woohohohohohoo!!! (runs off laughing)Xplode: ...Fire Lord: ...ok, the blood tactic didn’t phase him. Now what?Xplode: Now we get the heck out of here and run for our lives.Fire Lord: Escape with what?Xplode: Use your little fire sword thingy.Fire Lord: It’s made of plastic.Xplode: ...dang it.Fire Lord: ...Xplode: Well...there’s a way out of here one way or another. (shakes his crate violently)Fire Lord: ...hey...don’t do that.Xplode: Why not?Fire Lord: There’s a can of something on top of your crate. You’ll knock it down if you keep shaking it.Xplode: I don’t care. This loser deserves to have his food spilled on the floor. (shakes his crate even more violently than before)Can: (falls off, lands on the table, rolls off, and spills on the floor below)Xplode: Ha. There. That should teach him a lesson. You mess with Xplode, you get to starve.Fire Lord: ...hey...dude...Xplode: ...what?Fire Lord: That stuff in the can that spilled all over the floor...it’s purple.Xplode: What? (looks over)Fire Lord: ...and...it’s moving...Xplode: ...oh...you have got to be joking...Fire Lord: ...Xplode: Are you thinking what I’m thinking?Fire Lord: Yeah. They must have a really weird kind of Jello in Mexico.Xplode: ...guess that’s a no then.Fire Lord: Why? What are you thinking?Xplode: We need to get out of here. Now. Fire Lord: What? Why?Xplode: Just look for something that will help us...(notices a set of fireworks on the far end of the table)Fire Lord: ...what?Xplode: ...hmm...say...you’re Fire Lord, right? That means you’re good with fire, right?Fire Lord: ...where are you going with this?Meanwhile...iBrow: ...all right...that didn’t work at all.Brenmac: Looks like we’re going to need something a bit tougher to get through that window.iBrow: We could stick you in the catapult. I doubt any material on Earth is composed of harder stuff than your head.Brenmac: Quit being smart and actually start thinking of ideas.5 minutes later...Brenmac: ...oh...you were actually being serious.iBrow: Of course I was. What, you thought I was implying that you were stubborn?Brenmac: Yes.iBrow: Psshht. As if I’d ever sublty insult someone as BRILLIANT as you.Brenmac: ...yes...you would never do that.iBrow: Now, we’re firing you on the count of 3, ready? Brenmac: Wait, 3?iBrow: ...yeah. 3. You know, the number that comes after 2 and before 4...Brenmac: No. Not 3. 3 comes too soon. Too sudden. I need to prepare myself mentallyiBrow: ...well...um...how about 20?Brenmac: No. That takes too long too. iBrow: Well then what do you want me to pick?Brenmac: Pick a number that seems kinda high, but is actually fairly low. Just so I’m not afraid mentally, but I won’t have the time to actually consider how stupid what I’m doing is.iBrow: ...if you haven’t figured out that getting flung into a window in a giant catapult is stupid yet, I doubt that you’ll come to that realization in the next 20 seconds.Brenmac: What?iBrow: Nothing. Nothing at all. We’ll go on negative five, ok?Brenmac: Ok. Fine. Great. We’ll go on negative five.iBrow: All right. One....Brenmac: ...wait...how are you going to get to -5 by counting that way?iBrow: Two...Brenmac: ...iBrow: Negative Five! (cuts the rope on the catapult and flings Brenmac into the air)Brenmac: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! iBrow: ...Brenmac: AAAAAAAA-(notices he’s heading towards a window)-OH SHERBERT!!! (fires a blast of elemental energy at the window)Window: (shatters)Brenmac: (flies into the room and crashes into the TV) *SMASH!!!!!!*iBrow: Ooooh....ow.Brenmac: ...(sticks his head out of the room window) WHERE DID YOU LEARN HOW TO COUNT?!iBrow: Look, math was never a strong subject for me. Just go unlock the door for me, all right?Brenmac: Oh, I’ll unlock the door for you....I’ll make SURE to unlock the door for me.iBrow: All right. Well, you go do that....I’ll be waiting right here...no hard feelings, right? We’re still friends. You won’t do something mean like holding a grudge, right?5 hours later, outside the still locked front door...iBrow: ...he’s holding a grudge.BONUS SCENE: Sonu: I believe it was you who trapped my 360.Levacius: Really.Sonu: Yep.Levacius: And I assume that you have some sort of...evidence...to back up your claims.Sonu: Naturally. Kpik?Kpik: ...yeah?Sonu: Hand me Exhibit A.Kpik: The video?Sonu: Yes, Kpik. The only thing with "Exhibit A" written on it.Kpik: ...is this a 4 or an A?Sonu: JUST GIVE THAT TO ME!!! (grabs the video out of Kpik's hands and shoves it into a video player)TV: (begins playing an odd cartoon)Sonu: ...what the...TV: My little pony! The very best pony of all!Sonu: ...Kpik: ...oh...yeah, by the way, I may have recorded something over that.Sonu: You're fired.Kpik: You never hired me.Sonu: You're hired then.Kpik: Sweet. Now I ca-Sonu: Now you're fired.Kpik: ...Sonu: Go. You're fired. Get out.Kpik: No, I'm not fired...I QUIT!!!Sonu: I fired your butt before you could quit. Kpik: Nope, cause I deflected you're firing at you! You're actually fired!!Sonu: ...well, ok then, guess what I'm gonna do to you? I'm gonna fire you so badly, you're not even going to be able to...Levacius: ...(ejects the tape from the TV)...well...at least I have some good bonfire material now.-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

Interesting. I won't spoil the Xplode/Fire Lord thing, though it may be a tiny bit obvious.And nice bonus part. That whole firing joke is a tiny bit unoriginal, though most fo your jokes are original, which is good considering you've been putting this stuff out around every other day since 2007. Or something like that.The last line was funny though. Bonfire....am I invited Lev? Will there be smores?And new Purple Part. For every new chapter is a new Purple Part (until all 18 Purple Parts have been posted, that is).Purple Part #8Unknown Planet, Present Day“Fugitive detected!” a drone shouted mechanically, recognizing one of the current main targets of the Center. Purple, who is obviously the Toa, stood there, realizing he’d just revealed his location. The drones hovered there, then began firing lasers at him. He quickly sent out a wave of water, hitting one drone. Nothing.Next Purple fired an electric blast, being a Toa of Water and Electricity. It hit the drone, but still nothing.“Run!” Purple shouted. He motioned to the Toa and Matoran, who followed him. They had nowhere to go but back into the ark. The three ran in through the hole, and Purple struggled to lift a nearby large chunk of metal from the crash. He tossed it in front of the hole, exhausted, and it covered the lower half. The Air Toa tossed a similar looking piece of metal rubble on top of the other, temporarily sealing off the door.Perhaps it was titanium or something else very strong, because it was holding. The three ran to a room on the second floor of the ark, as far from that hole as they could get.“Okay, what’s going on here?” the Matoran asked boldly.“You” Purple explained, gesturing to the duo, “are two beings who were plucked from your homelands I-don’t-know-how-long ago, and your memories were wiped. Data, all about history, was implanted into your brain, replacing your previous knowledge. That information also told you that you are Vecolity, and you are Kama. But you’re not.”“You’re right” the Matoran said, “I remember some flashes of another planet, and I remember some faces.”“Well, then, there’s hope” the fake Kama said.“For now, I’ll just call you Vecolity and Kama, so I have a proper name for you” Purple said. “But we will find a way to fix this. If you two ever witnessed a historical event, ever in your lives, they probably stored your memory somewhere, to use for another reenactment.”“So...how do they store it?” Vecolity asked.“Some sort of computer” Purple answered. “I’ve seen their facility before.”“Okay” Kama said. “We’ve told you as much of our story as we can-tell us yours.”“Well” Purple began, “I used to live on the planet Mandex.”“Mandex!” Vecolity shouted. “That sounds familiar! I don’t think it was my homeworld, but I used to know something about Mandex...”“Anyways” Purple continued, “I am a Toa of water and electricity. Yes, if I try to use them together, from the same hand, I shock myself. So, me and my friend Eruk joined the Sero-that was our village-army, because our village and a nearby village, Kuro, were at war. Sero and Kuro both made weapons for the rest of Mandex, and the rivalry led to an attack by Kuro. Besides the industry, they were both small villages. So, anyways, one day, in 1948, Eruk and I were in a ditch when we were saved from Kuro soldiers by a group of Center employees. They thought we were from Kuro, and we lied and said we were. They kidnapped us, to use us for Project Bouncy, one of the reenactments.”“Project Ark! What the employee said! That’s the project we were selected for!” Vecolity exclaimed. “A reenactment of...of...the Dark Lord being sealed away in a frozen lake.”“Exactly” Purple said. “So, we were put through a horrible test, and I was selected. I was brought here, but escaped before they could wipe my memory. They caught me a month ago, though, and held me prisoner, scheduled for execution. I broke out again, but now I’m a fugitive.”“So what happened to Eruk?” the curious Vecolity asked. “Did he-”BOOM!The drones and the employee had gotten past the metal, and had begun searching the ark.“Get ready” Purple groaned, electricity coursing through his katanas.TO BE CONTINUED

I've got a live boar. Too much?And Bouncy, we've been doing this a long time. Purple liquids that move are kinda our area of expertise.What did he have a video of, anyways?Good purple part.Random sentence.Word here.Insert congratulatory phrase here.Greeting doesn't go here.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Hmm, what can I say about these recent two chapters other they were naturally good? The part in Chapter 13 with Zaktan going into the window was kinda funny. And the bonus scene with Mesonak being accused of writing on Sonu's Xbox with lipstick was also a nice part. Also, what's with the weird transvestites in this series? First Pridak wearing a dress, now Mesonak wearing lipstick? Apparently there's Xenon in Mexico, that's intriguing. I wonder how it got there. Also, iBrow, I forgive you. Sort of. You'll have to make it up to me somehow for sending me through that window and into that TV (I hope I didn't break it). The bonus scene for this chapter was funny too, with the My Little Pony being taped over the so-called "evidence" and the firing argument between Sonu and Kpik. Also, Sonu, don't you know how outdated the VHS tape is? We have DVDs now that you can record with. Good Purple Parts Peanut Butter-I mean PurpleBouncy. Speaking of which, I'm looking at an ad for on-the-go peanut butter right now. If I can ask, since when are you ever going to need peanut butter when you're on-the-go? I honestly can't think of a situation that would require that.-Zehvor Brenmac :)EDIT: And now I'm a Swarm Scavenger. Better than being a Scavenger Va I guess.

Edited by Toa Zehvor Brenmac

Please visit My Comedy Library! (Also check out The Bionicles Try To Run A House,BZP's longest known Comedy,with over 300 chapters!) TBTTRAH Wiki Almost There Aftermath 2 Almost There: The Continuation

If you are a Zehvor or TBTTRAH Series GS and want to enter the Spring/Summer 2012 tournament, please PM me!

Also, will Oraku return?

Possibly. Depends on whether or not people want him back.

I've got a live boar. Too much?

Yes.

Thanks to firefox I can read this while doing homework. And then it got boring when nothing came out.

Perhaps we can get payment from Firefox for being essential to some of their customer's satisfaction. :PChapter 15: Loads of FunIn a hotel room...MT: ....wow.Kpik: That’s quite a story.JL: Yeah. I found it difficult to believe at first, but the more I investigated the idea, the more it made sense.MT: ...made sense...how?JL: Well, think about it. This organization disappeared about 1.5 million years ago. Which is about the same time that this “story” claims that their plan went into effect-Door: (opens)Brenmac: (walks in)Kpik: Oh, hi Brenmac!Brenmac: Hi. Thanks for telling me that we were going on vacation.MT: Oh. No problem.Brenmac: And by “thanks for telling me,” I mean, “thanks for failing in your job as a leader and leaving me and iBrow on a space station while you guys were relaxing in Miami.”MT: Of course. And by “no problem,” I mean, “suck it up you big crybaby.”Brenmac: ...MT: ...sorry. Should we try that again?Brenmac: Yeah. Let’s try that again. (walks out of the room)MT: ...Brenmac: (walks back in) HI MT!!MT: HI BRENMAC!! GOOD TO SEE YOU AGAIN!!Brenmac: YEAH!!! GREAT!!! MT: ...Brenmac: ...too excited?Kpik: ...what in the world are you two doing?MT: Trying to make up for our sarcastic entrance a few seconds ago. Tahu told us to cut down on sarcasm.Brenmac: So...what’s been going on here?Kpik: JL’s been telling us this crazy story.Brenmac: ...guess I didn’t miss as much excitement as I thought, then.MT: Apparently, there was this group that was incredibly influential in the way the galaxy was run, much like the IUPD is today. It was called, “The Center.”JL: The Center attempted to stop Xenon a long time ago by fighting it with this new substance they called “Nicro-Xenon.” It failed, and they were never heard from again. Most people believe they were overrun by the Dark Lord. But, according to this story, they actually moved to another planet, and began experimenting with new abilities.Brenmac: And they haven’t showed their face in the time since?JL: I didn’t say it was a particularly historically sound story, I just said it was one that made some sense, and would explain quite a bit of stuff if it was true. Brenmac: Well, that’s fascinating. What does it have to do with us?JL: Well, apparently this Nicro-Xenon stuff was a real hit. It was incredibly effective at reversing Xenon’s effects...but there simply wasn’t enough of it to compete with all of the Xenon in existence. If we could get that Nicro-Xenon stuff...we might be able to get rid of the Dark Lord back on that planet.Brenmac: ...don’t tell me we’re going on another crazy trip.MT: No, I don’t think we will.JL: What!?!?Brenmac: Thank the Lord.MT: We’re here to relax, JL. Take a break. We’ll look into it when we get ho-*BAM BAM BAM!!!*MT: ...Tahu’s voice from outside the door: Hello?! MT!! Are you in there!? I told you not to miss my meetings!! You completely skipped the one today!! You better have a good excuse for this one...MT: ...er...um...on second thought...we could just leave now and not deal with this.Kpik: I vote yes.MT: Right then. Out this way. (leaps through an open window in the room)Brenmac: ...(looks oddly at the window)Kpik: ...what?Brenmac: Well, it just seemed odd that MT would leap out of the window with such reckless abandon when he’s, y’know, 6 inches tall, and it’s like 70 feet to the ground.Kpik: MT? Nah. He’s fine. He does that all the time.Brenmac: Yeah...but usually there’s a pool of water for him to leap into-*CCRRRAASSSSSHHH!!!!!!!*Kpik: ...MT: ....owww....forgot that the pool was on the opposite side of the hotel.Meanwhile, in Mexico...Man: (walks up the stairs of his house) I know! They are perfect pets!Friend: Where did you find them?Man: Just outside of my house. They were crazy. And a little upset at being pets!Friend: ...how upset is a little upset?Man: Not that much. At least, I don’t think so. Why? Does it matter?Friend: Well...just as long as they don’t do something crazy.Man: Ha! They’re pets! What could they d-*BBBBBBBBBBBBBBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!*Man: ...oh son of a....(throws the door to his room open)Xplode: (crawls out of his blown up crate dizzily) ...perhaps...launching that firework at point blank range wasn’t such a good idea.Man: Hey! Stop! I command you to stop! (charges into the room)Xplode: (cuts a hole in Fire Lord’s cage)Man: (steps and slips on the puddle of purple goo on the floor) WAAUUGGHHH!!!! *CRASH!!!*Xplode: ...oh frick.Fire Lord: What?Man: (steps back up, now infused by Xenon)Xplode: Ok. This is...um...really bad...Fire Lord: ...oh dear. Man: RAAAAUUUUUGGGGHHHHH!!!!Friend: Bye! (runs downstairs)Man: (charges after Xplode and Fire Lord)Xplode: Quick! Distract him!Fire Lord: What? How?Xplode: Just...somehow! Give me a couple of seconds to break through this window!Fire Lord: ...Man: RAWR!!!!Fire Lord: ...uh...ok...I know this great joke...there’s these two fish...and one says to the other-Man: (punches Fire Lord in the face)Fire Lord: (goes flying across the room and crashes into a wall) *WHAM!!*Xplode: ...Fire Lord: ...Xplode: That wasn’t what I meant by distraction!Man: (turns to Xplode)Xplode: ...what are you looking at, happy feet?Man: BLAUGHWAKA!!! (runs at Xplode)Xplode: What? Wait, don’t charge at me! No! Stop! (holds up a firework) I command you in the name of the great pyrotech spirit to cease charging immediately!Man: (grabs Xplode and flings him against a wall)*WHAM!!!*Xplode: ...stupid pyrotech spirits....they fail me yet again...Man: (looks at Fire Lord)Fire Lord: ...uh...Xplode: ...hey! Fire Lord!Fire Lord: What?Xplode: Launch one of your fire spheres over here!Fire Lord: Why? They’re plastic!Xplode: I know! That’s what I’m counting on! Fire Lord: ...Man: (runs at Fire Lord) Xplode: HURRY!!!Fire Lord: OK OK!!! (fires it randomly)Sphere: (hits Xplode in the face) *BONK!!!*Xplode: OW!!!Fire Lord: Sorry!! (gets picked up by the crazed man)Man: Grrrr...Fire Lord: Ok!!! Really sorry!!! Repentant!!!! AAAAHHHHH DON’T THROW ME!!!!!!! Man: (throws Fire Lord anyway)*WHAM!!!!!*Man: ...Fire Lord: ...ow....ok...that one hurt....Man: (looks at Xplode)Xplode: Yeah. That’s right. Come to papa. (pulls out a matchbox)Man: ...?Xplode: I sure hope that internet site was right about plastic being flammable! (sets the plastic sphere on fire and sticks it in his launcher)Fire Lord: ...he has....real....fire....(looks at his own plastic weapons)...Lego never gave me real fire...*sniff*Man: ROAR!!!! (charges at Xplode)Xplode: Yeah. Come on. CHARGE ME!!! (fire the sphere into the air)Sphere: (goes way over the man’s head)Fire Lord: ...you missed!Xplode: No. I didn’t.Sphere: (hits a firework behind the man)Firework: (takes off and heads directly for the Xenon crazed man)*WHAM!!!!*Man: AAUUUGGHHH!!!! ARRRRGGGHHHH!!!! STOP!!!! IT BURN!!!! AAAAAAHHHH!!!! (hurls himself out of a window)Xplode: ...Man: (hits the ground two stories below) *WHUMP!!!!*Xplode: ...well...that was close.Fire Lord: I’ll say. That was a good shot with the sphere.Xplode: Thanks. You might say they don’t call me “Sharpshooter” for nothing.Fire Lord: ...you might even say that they don’t call you “Sharpshooter” at all.Xplode: ....valid point. Anyways, we need to get a move on. Let’s g-Fire Lord: ...hold on. What’s this?Xplode: What?Fire Lord: (picks a rubber squid off the ground) ....Xplode: ...Fire Lord: ...you don’t think....Xplode: Pridak was here?Fire Lord: (looks back at the puddle of Xenon on the ground) ...I don’t know.BONUS SCENE:(more or less note: the bonus scenes all happened before the main part of chapter 14 and beyond)Sonu: ...hmm.Dakama: What?Sonu: I'm going over my facts. And none of it seems to be adding up.Dakama: How so?Sonu: Well, first off, Blackout doesn't seem like he'd break my X-Box.Dakama: Really?Sonu: Yeah. I mean, he already spent the last few weeks in hiding after the whole cable cutting incident. I don't think it'd make any logical sense for him to try and mess my X-Box up now.Dakama: ...so...Blackout uses logic now?Sonu: ...Dakama: ...Sonu: ...good point. I'll go kill him.Dakama: Wait, ok, that's not what I meant.Next Chapter: Sonu vs. Blackout, Tahu gets mad, and...Xplode and Fire Lord go nowhere. Yay. -MT

XPufEB3.png?1

That firework was the most epic action scene I've seen on BZP in a while! Well, in Comedies that is. Epics are kinda full of fighting.And I'm thinking Blackout's innocent.Oh, and finally, proof that I'm not a weirdo posting part of someone else's comedy-the Purple Parts have started the MERGING PROCESS!!!Also known as linking to A2.And new Purple Part! Halfway through at the end of this one!Purple Part #9Kuro, 1948...The group of Center soldiers walked into Kuro, armed to the teeth, disguised as Kuro soldiers. They’d killed a few outside the village, to disguise as them.“Excuse me, do you know either Purple or Eruk?” one asked a villager.“I know someone named Erooc” the villager answered, nodding. Sadly, it was a different Eruk.“Grab him” the leader of this group ordered, and they did so. A few hours later, they’d selected nine beings who all knew Erooc, not Eruk. Close pronunciation, though.The group led the captured villagers back to the ship and lined them up against a wall, all bound so they couldn’t move. They laid there; backs on the wall, as Derus and two others led Purple and Eruk in.Derus handed Purple and Eruk guns, then dashed out of the room with the other two. A blast came so close it singed his mask. He scowled from behind a wall made of some see-through material, resistant to the blasts.“Whoever shoots the most of your friends will win and be selected” Derus called. “I’m sure you recognize them. We’ve left them not gagged so they plead with you.”“Hey, that’s not Erook!” one shouted. The others began protesting as well.“I thought you knew Eruk” Derus said.“I think yours is different.”“How do you spell your name, Eruk?” Derus asked. Eruk didn’t realized the consequences of his answer.“E-r-u-k” Eruk said.“Ours is E-r-o-o-k” one villager said. “These guys even have the Sero look!”Derus looked at the pair darkly.“Hmm, deceivers. From the losing side, though still fit...I’d say...you’ve both made it!”An evil grin spread across Derus’s face.“Get ready, we leave for the Center’s base planet tomorrow morning, early” Derus said, turning and leaving. The two guards came in, each carrying a grenade, so neither Eruk nor Purple would fire, and led the two back to their cell.“Well” Purple said.“Well” Eruk replied grimly.“We can make it” Purple replied.“We can try” Eruk corrected, knowing his fate.TO BE CONTINUED