• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Official Transformers Topic

prime transformers robot autobot

• Please log in to reply
1007 replies to this topic

#1001 Offline ~Shockwave~

~Shockwave~
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

• 1,208 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Aug 13 2014 - 07:11 PM

attention everyone that probably said arcee isn't in foc. YOUR WRONG! She is a poster in the ruins mission with cliffjumper. You have to get noticed by the decepticons first chance, turn left, and head straight through the door that was sealed. Arcee is there, as a poster. Yw for the information, I accept my cash in advance, oh wait, i don't get paid...nvm!

Technically, that's a picture of Arcee if it is in fact there. So, no, She isn't in the game. But where did this come from exactly?

fs_overall.png

3DS Freind Code: 1693-0634-1082 Name: Joey

I also have Mario Kart 7, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Pokemon Y and Kid Icarus: Uprising

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

Click here for the BZP Destiny Group

#1002 Offline Stryker055

Stryker055
  • Members
  • Nuhvok-Kal Collapsed

• 4,356 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 08 2014 - 04:37 PM

So it's time for my annual post here where I ask if anyone here has been reading the current IDW Transformers comics and smack everyone who isn't.

Also, Age of Extinction was the best Transformers movie. FACT.

#1003 Offline Angel Beat

Angel Beat
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Retired Staff
  • Senior Staff

• 4,664 posts
  •   Retired Staff

Posted Sep 17 2014 - 10:29 PM

I never got into the AoE toyline, mainly because they're so dang expensive over here. :glare:

The Deluxe class toys are only a few Euros short of the old Voyager class price, while the current Voyagers are almost as expensive as the old Leaders.

For example, the AoE Deluxes are €27-ish, which is roughly $34, so yeah, I won't be getting any of those any time soon.

~Everypony wants to rule the world.~

~Electronic Manic Supersonic Bionic Energy~

tailgunner001.png

~"If I am afraid of criticism, I won't be able to challenge anything new." - BoA~

~My Little Pony~ ~Mass Effect~

#1004 Offline Turaga of Ponies

Turaga of Ponies
  • Members
  • Tohunga

• 53 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 03 2014 - 08:43 AM

So, I finally got around to watching Age of Extinction, and well, I didn't like it for a number of reasons

The number one reason why I disliked it is because I have never, never, hated the human race so much in any movie I've seen before. This was actually leaning me towards liking the movie because I don't particularly like our species either. But they were so clouded in their ways it just made me mad.

I was even going all humanitarian for the Autobots.

The second reason I hated it was because the humans intentions made no sense to me. Mainly that one bald guy with those "sweet shades". "RRRRGGGHHH, I hate alien robots so I'm gonna work with an alien robot to kill alien robots......"

Hmmm....wait..

The one thing I really wanted to happen was for the Autobots, Decepticons and Lockdown to team up, lay waste to Earth, Optimus to grab bad guy Frasier and that other nerd, rip them in two, and then blow up the Earth while flying into space.

But alas.

I did like the Marky Mark better than Sam though.

Edited by Turaga of Ponies, Oct 03 2014 - 09:02 AM.

shadow_sig_by_griffy987-d808q97.jpg  

If you get this signature, PM me and I'll give you a nonexistent Cookie!

My BZPRPG characters!

#1005 Offline Deadalus

Deadalus
  • Members
  • Pahrak-Kal Attacks!

• 2,600 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 14 2014 - 10:48 PM

If any of you haven't tried yet, I would recommend soaking Generation Jetifre's accessories in Super Clean to remove the awful chrome.

I just finished up the last batch that I prepped last night after I got back from work earlier today and the pieces look great.

#1006 Offline Axilus Prime

Axilus Prime
  • Members
  • Bohrok-Kal Vanquished

• 4,952 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 16 2014 - 02:21 AM

So, I finally got around to watching Age of Extinction, and well, I didn't like it for a number of reasons

The number one reason why I disliked it is because I have never, never, hated the human race so much in any movie I've seen before. This was actually leaning me towards liking the movie because I don't particularly like our species either. But they were so clouded in their ways it just made me mad.

I was even going all humanitarian for the Autobots.

The second reason I hated it was because the humans intentions made no sense to me. Mainly that one bald guy with those "sweet shades". "RRRRGGGHHH, I hate alien robots so I'm gonna work with an alien robot to kill alien robots......"

Hmmm....wait..

The one thing I really wanted to happen was for the Autobots, Decepticons and Lockdown to team up, lay waste to Earth, Optimus to grab bad guy Frasier and that other nerd, rip them in two, and then blow up the Earth while flying into space.

But alas.

I did like the Marky Mark better than Sam though.

To the red-ified text: Cemetery Wind seemed to be putting aside their hatred of alien robots (just as Lockdown was putting aside his visible disgust with humans) for an agreement that benefited them both too much to pass up. They needed more Transformium, and Lockdown was their only way to a Seed. Lockdown needed to get Optimus, and later on, Cemetery Wind/KSI's first two prototypes created an opening for him to do that.

To the blue-ified text: Quite a punishment you were wishing on the whole of humanity, in response to the stupidity of a majority that isn't the whole. Harsher than what Optimus was originally going to do before the events of the final battle changed his mind. He was gonna deal with the immediate problem, then leave humanity to its fate from there on out. You kinda proposed total human extinction because of widespread ignorance and a handful of pure evil. The general public, and most of the government, believed that the Autobots were part of the problem, but recognized them as different from the Decepticons and wanted to give them a peaceful sendoff. Cemetery Wind, on the other hand, was killing them all indiscriminately without anyone outside their unit being aware of their actions.

#1007 Offline Wazdakka

Wazdakka
  • Members
  • Scavenger

• 613 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 16 2014 - 09:21 AM

Hasbrotoyshop has a 20% and free shipping offer until the 20th of October - code is FAMILY2014, I think. 

Steam Name: Toa Onua - always ready for TF2 or a good chat.Xbox Live Gamertag: PluggedSky51173 - Halo 4 for (4) the win!Minecraft Username: ThePoohster - sometimes play on T9K.Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko set), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Black, White, and Grey Krana, Heat Vision, Sonic, Fire Resistance, Power Scream, and Shadow Kraata, Axonn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?

#1008 Offline Councilor Manducus

Councilor Manducus
  • Members
  • Gahlok-Kal Attacks!

• 3,404 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 16 2014 - 07:00 PM

What ever happened to Sam and his new gal pal?

Maybe Bay could shove them aside and introduce Spike Witwicky and his good friend King Nergill.

Edited by Councilor Manducus, Oct 16 2014 - 07:02 PM.

f495fc6cc0a66dd12aa49fce021072a1.gif

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users