• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Danska's Bionicle Builder

kit build avatar

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Danska: Shadow Master

Danska: Shadow Master
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Toa Nuva Defeated

• 12-October 02
  • 3,850 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted May 29 2012 - 07:50 PM

Took me quite a while, but I've finally gotten around to posting this on the new forums. The topic will be quite sparse for now, since copying over all the links and everything that was in the old topic would be a long and tedious job.For those new to this kit, its purpose is to be able to virtually build Bionicle characters. You can use it to reconstruct your favourite characters for avatars, signatures or any other purpose you may conceive of. Or, you could use it to design brand new characters. Perhaps design that character you never had the pieces to build.2001 | 2002 | 2003 | 2004 | 2005 | 2006 | 2007Phantoka | Mistika | Glatorian | Legends | StarsToa Edition - contains a large variety of parts from multiple kits to make creating custom designs easier. Was never updated with 2009/10 parts.Exo Toa | Makuta | Titans | Order of Mata Nui | Hydraxon | Maxilos | Karda NuiFan-made (will try to restore the list from the old topic soon)XPlode Helmet - Totally Not P~MPlease note that I do not intend to work further on these kits. While there are certainly many things that could be added, I no longer have the resources or the motivation to add them (may eventually get round to updating the Toa Edition - no promises though).If you wish to show support for the kits, there are a variety of banners available here.Thank you for looking. Happy building!

Edited by Danska: Shadow Master, Jun 08 2012 - 05:21 AM.

tahu.png

#2 Offline JK Simmons

JK Simmons
  • Members
  • Scavenger

• 28-October 09
  • 621 posts
  •  

Posted May 30 2012 - 01:31 PM

Great to see my favorite kit back. I was considering leaving, then this.I could help with the Toa Edition if you want.

Zaria always speaks his mind

#3 Offline Crazed Hegemon P~M

Crazed Hegemon P~M
  • Premier Member
  • Soaring Champion

• 08-June 09
  • 475 posts

Posted May 30 2012 - 03:31 PM

HOORAY!I made an XPlode helmet a while back... It's okay I guess...http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Kongu3345/DBB/xplode.bmpIt's a BMP, so I can't embed it, but there you go.

#4 Offline Danska: Shadow Master

• Premier Member
  • Toa Nuva Defeated

• 12-October 02
  • 3,850 posts

Posted Jun 08 2012 - 05:22 AM

Great to see my favorite kit back. I was considering leaving, then this.I could help with the Toa Edition if you want.

I certainly have no objection to that. You'll probably manage to get things done much faster than I do. =P

tahu.png

#5 Offline Damaracx Caratas Xarian

Damaracx Caratas Xarian
  • Members
  • Emerging Defender of Mata Nui

• 08-November 11
  • 2,025 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 12 2012 - 06:57 PM

Do you require giving credit if you use these?

#6 Offline Danska: Shadow Master

• Premier Member
  • Toa Nuva Defeated

• 12-October 02
  • 3,850 posts

Posted Jun 12 2012 - 10:10 PM

Credit is only required if you're using parts from this kit in another kit or similar. Essentially, any situation where it might otherwise be seen as your own work. If you're just using the kit to build things and then displaying them for whatever purpose then no, it isn't. Credit would of course be nice, but I'm not going to demand it from everyone who decides to use the kit. It's there for people to use and have fun with. :)

tahu.png

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users