Rpg: Transformers Alignment

IC: Jolt"My name is Jolt." he paused. and continued: "please tell me you're an autobot."

Edited by Wheeljack

3DS Freind Code: 1693-0634-1082 Name: Joey

I also have Mario Kart 7, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Pokemon Y and Kid Icarus: Uprising

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

Click here for the BZP Destiny Group

IC: Joltwith that Jolt traansformed into his flight mode and took off in search of more autobots.IC: Evo Having been stuck at new Iacon for some time, Evo was itching for something to do.

I also have Mario Kart 7, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Pokemon Y and Kid Icarus: Uprising

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

IC: WideloadSoon, Wideload had reached the Command Tower and took the elevator up to Grindcore's quarters.The Autobot leader was waiting for him."General Wideload reporting, sir!" Wideload said, giving a salute, "the medics have examined me and are currently working on a way to replicate the transformation.""Excellent," Grindcore replied, "how soon will it be done?""Not sure, sir," Wideload said, "but most likely very soon."Grindcore turned to a microphone in his quarters that broadcast across the entire city."Attention all Autobots," his voice boomed across the metal buildings of New Iacon, "a technology has been discovered that will allow us to transform into the animals of this world. Anyone who wishes to undergo this procedure should contact either me or one of the head medical units of New Iacon. That is all."

67tlbk.png

IC - Crosswise: The Autobot continued to sit by the barracks. His peace and quiet was gone as the voice in the speakers shattered the silence in the air. He sighed, not really carrying much for transforming into an animal. The scout sighed as he began to rest, looking up to the skies above.IC - Flatline: The medic followed Burning Sky up and out of the tunnels. He almost seemed to gag as he gently carried the bodies of his comrades up above ground. The tunnel system had lead him out of a smaller cave not too far away from the clearing where the dropships would soon be arriving. He was eagerly waiting to return to New Kaon in order to inspect the modifications made to the Vehicon's t-cog. As he finished piling up the bodies in the clearing, he opened up his commlink."Hunter-Seeker, what's ETA on those dropships? Burning Sky found a way out and we've finished transporting the bodies back to the clearing.

-Where there is light, shadows lurk and fear reigns-

-Yet by the blade of Knights, mankind was given hope-

IC: Raining Fire: Underworld Forest:Raining Fire exited the cave with Burning Sky and Flatline, dragging a couple of bodies behind him. Seeing the pile of bodies, he turned to Flatline. "Wait, are we burning the bodies?" He asked.

IC: Burning Sky "We bring them back to base," she amended. "Once we find out if our companions were altered by the creature, we decide how to best honor them."-Inferna

Edited by Inferna Firesword

IC: Raining Fire: Underworld Forest:The Decepticon was relieved. If there was one thing he didn't want to set fire to, it was his comrades corpses. But if they were burning them here, he would have had to ask. He had an image to keep up, after all.

IC: FirestormThe Soldier was looking thoughtfully at the speakers. While she hated doing something that disagreed with her commanding officer ... the idea of having the strength or power that General Wideload now possessed was intriguing. Who knew -- maybe she would be for the better if she was like this."I'm not sure if I will comply with that, Sir," she said in her soft voice.OOC: :P-Inferna

Edited by Inferna Firesword

IC (Hunter-Seeker)Hunter-Seeker emerged from the cave systems behind Flatline. "Momen-" Hunter-Seeker was cut off by the sound of disrupted air and a ships thrusters. Through a jagged hole in the canopy a trio of Decepticon dropships emerged, the purple symbol of their faction proudly emblazoned at their side, their infantry support turrets primed and ready to slag any autobot stragglers. The dropships landed directly in front of the entrance to the cavern. The second they touched down, the doors and hatches on the sides of the vessel opened and a squad of Vehicons poured out, one for each ship."Gents, the cavalry is here."

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

IC : Deltus It hurt oh boy it hurt but and Deltus knew what this was not a sonic grenade no... this guy could hook up wirelessly with his processor ... Deltus recalled stumbling upon information like that after examining a Decepticon lab he blew up."You know I was just about to leave him alone il just be putting him right down-" At that moment Deltus whipped Vee at Mindwipe he knew he couldn't take on one with his abilitys with out stealth and suprise on his side. He wasn't going to stay and find out how strong his abilitys were... Deltus transformed and sped of as fast as he could..."I hate myself for this but I gotta inform the Autobots about this guy"

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 100 KB!

IC: Mindwipe (Underworld Forest)Mindwipe easily read Deltus's mind and therefore was able to duck in time to avoid Vee's flying, unconscious body. He reached back and caught his fellow Decepticon and turned around with his blasters ready, only to find that the Autobot had vanished. Oh well, he had heard of another squad of Decepticons in this forest and decided to pay them a visit. He reached the clearing in time to see several dropships arrive. Silently, he slunk up behind Hunter-Seeker."Hello..." he rasped.

67tlbk.png

IC - Flatline: "Let's get back to New Kaon now. We need to bury our dead. Hunter-Seeker, are we going to send the Autobot corpses near one of their mines or simply salvage them for parts?" The medic said as he directed the Vehicons to the corpses. Unlike Magmatron, Hunter-Seeker seemed more moral about his actions. Either of the options wouldn't really faze Flatline, although one-upping the Autobots at their own game would be incredibly satisfying. The Decepticon stepped aboard the first Dropship and directed the survivors into the second.IC - Crosswise: "Just fine. The device has a lot of flaws though. It short-circuited my processor a few times." Crosswise said as he stood up. He swung his arms around and made sure his joints weren't damaged by the acid. Satisfied, he turned to look at the small crew."I don't mind the check-up."OOC: I'm tempted to make Skystalker as a Minicon for Mindwipe, especially since I've got the two displayed together.

IC (Hunter-Seeker)Hunter-Seeker very nearly jumped, but his arrogance and self-control reasserted themselves at the last moment. "Mindwipe. A pleasure." Hunter-Seeker had little love for the manipulative 'Con and had been quite disappointed when Mindwipe had arrived on the second wave of transports. Clearing his head of such thoughts, he turned towards Flatline. "We will arrange for them to be returned to the Autobots. Desecrating the dead serves no purpose and is, quite frankly, beneath me."

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

IC: ShadowstormShadowstorm had left the 'con behind him some time ago, heading toward the base.IC: Joltafter searching around for a little while, Jolt had come across an autobot that seemed to slightly resemble someone he had seen once. but he didn't think it was that same bot. but he was intrigued nonetheless. OOC: that's you, Alphonus.

Edited by Wheeljack

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

OOC: @Nebula 2.0 I wouldn't mind that.IC: "Very well then," the medic said, "follow us to the medical bay."The team moved out to their specified destination.IC: Mindwipe (Underworld Forest)"I have a Scout here," Mindwipe told Hunter-Seeker, "he isn't dead, but you might want to take a look at him."Mindwipe dropped Vee into the dirt and transformed. In his Stealth Jet mode, he took off into the sky and soon vanished among the clouds.

Edited by Zyke the destroyer

67tlbk.png

IC : Deltus That was close, a Decepitcon like that could prove to be fatal Deltus knew he needed to find a way to counteract Mindswipes abilitys... And he knew he would eventually.After awhile of driving Deltus started to think back to the Seekers mabye he shouldn't have shot them after all they were All ready helpless enough... He thought back to the days under the tutelage of his master... He'd never forgive himself for being so helpless that day, and more importantly he would never forgive that Seeker who killed him. He would never forget the Seekers features they were burned in his memory, Body Jetblack in color with viens of scarlet mapping over the body and a smoke grey undertone, Spikey, butterfly like wings, fingers like needles and yet he never remembered the Seekers face... But he vowed on his spark he would bring that Seeker to justice...With this in mind Deltus more determined then ever sped off to the Autobot settlement.OOC : yes the Seeker is Burning Sky even more tension when we meet now :POh and any Autobots near the Underworld clearing?

Edited by Deltus

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 100 KB!

IC - Crosswise: The Autobot followed behind. He was completely certain that the source of the problems during the mission was the device Grindcore had him install."My team's waiting on me. Hopefully this won't take long." Crosswise said to the leader of the medical team.

OOC: @Deltus: Why couldn't it be Burning Sky? It'd be a lot more fun if it was her, especially if she remembers his master. :PIC: Burning SkyThe Sky Commander looked at the Decepticon at her pedes for a moment, then bent and hauled him up, carrying him into one of the transports. After depositing him there, she began loading the bodies into one of the others.-Inferna

IC - Crosswise: He nodded as he entered the small gathering of troops. Unlike Alphonus, Crosswise saw Wideload as the next step of evolution for Cybertronians. Despite this, he still had his doubts about possible draw backs of this new technology. The scout looked over to the minicon before focusing on Wideload."General Wideload, there's no mental side effects coming from your altered transformation cog right?"

IC - Crosswise: The scout nodded in agreement. He only had a split second view of the alien, which seemed to look completely organic. Crosswise thought back to the Allspark for a split-second, wondering if some aliens had found their source of life."We could use all the help we can get in this war. Not to mention the culture exchange that could happen between our two species."

IC: Firestorm"Bot-napping isn't too friendly," she put in quietly. "Who's to say they didn't see us like the ancient Quintessons did? Just ... machines, without Sparks?"OOC: For those of you that are confused, here's what I'm referring to. Firestorm mostly knows about it because she went through the data archives once, like most young Autobots probably did.-Inferna

OOC: So here are some of the creatures that I've come up with if anyone wants a beast mode:NOTE: * indicates a native of the Underworld/Slaughter Forest-Spitters (the creatures Alpha Squad encountered at the Slaughter Mountains)*-Juggernauts (natural predators of Spitters)*-Chargers (Wideload's beast mode)-Biters (giant arachnids resembling black widow spiders)*-Lashers (giant scorpion-like creatures)*-Stingers (giant wasps with a lime green coloration)*-Sprinters (six-legged catlike creatures that can run extremely quickly)-Biters (carnivorous aquatic creatures resembling orca whales)-Cutters (massive insects with two extremely large mandibles)*-Jumpers (giant grasshoppers)*

67tlbk.png

OOC: What do the Juggernauts look like? I might make another D-Con character who could be experimented on with the modded T-cog, or an Autobot medic who'll take one of the experimental cogs. -Inferna