Rpg: Transformers Alignment

IC (Hunter-Seeker)"With all due respect Mindwipe, go stuff it in your processor." With those even-headed words of wisdom, Hunter-Seeker began the landing sequence for the transport. The other two transports hovered nearby, waiting to see if the SIC's attempt would end in fire and death before they got close. One did not survive years of war by being incautious and foolish. Despite the opinion's Hunter-Seeker held about his allies. As it turned out, Hunter-Seeker managed it...albeit with some turbulence....or rather, a lot of turbulence.

Edited by Basilisk

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

IC: Evo."oh" he said. it was a little while before he realized he was still holding jolt.he cupped the blaster in both hands. wondering if he would convert to robot mode.and at the moment he probably looked insane, as he was almost positive that only a few of the bots in the room knew about his new gun.

Edited by Wheeljack

3DS Freind Code: 1693-0634-1082 Name: Joey

I also have Mario Kart 7, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Pokemon Y and Kid Icarus: Uprising

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

Click here for the BZP Destiny Group

IC - Flatline: The medic quickly ordered several Vehicons to unload the corpses. He made sure the piles for both factions were treated with the utmost care. As he paced around the landing area Flatline turned to Hunter-Seeker. He didn't catch a glimpse of Mindwipe, but the conversation had left him a bit uneasy."I'll be studying that transformation cog now. I can easily refit it into the Vehicon and undo the modifications."

-Where there is light, shadows lurk and fear reigns-

-Yet by the blade of Knights, mankind was given hope-

IC (Hunter-Seeker)"I think that would be a wise course of action. I wouldn't trust modifications made by a clearly hostile organism....but I suspect Magmatron will want to see it and I suspect that no excuse I could offer if I let you undo the modifications would be enough to keep my head attached to my body. I will present it to him and if I can get him to agree to it, it will come into your hands next. I am sorry. You seem fairly competent...unlike certain parties." Hunter-Seeker turned to exit the vessel and enter New Kaon. "In the event Magmatron does kill me in a rage however, do make sure I get a nice send-off ceremony. Also, if you could, make sure to download a few choice viruses of mine into his personal database."

Edited by Basilisk

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

IC - Flatline: The Decepticon nodded as he retrieved the transformation cog from Hunter-Seeker. The moping Vehicon followed in suite. The hole in the grunt's chassis was healing and lightly covered. He saluted the SIC, and lead the Vehicon to New Kaon's research division. As he entered the facility, a few other Decepticons looked at him incredulously. They seemed to mutter something about the rumors as Flatline entered his small cubic lab.

• Name: Ironclaw
  • Faction: Autobot
  • Class: Leader
  • Appearance: Tall and bulky, dark olive green body.
  • Alternate mode: Cybertronian Armoured Car (similar to this, chaingun replaces double turret)
  • Weapons: Plasma Chaingun, Lightning-Edge Saber.
  • Skills: Hit-and-Run, heavy hitting, close combat, strategising.
  • Traits: Not too serious, but can be when needed. Otherwise, a friendly guy.
  • Weakness: Getting hit hard for extended periods of time.
  • Bio: A soldier aboard the Titan, like most of the Autobot forces. He started out as a lowly grunt, but worked his way up the chain of command until he became a Brigadier.

The Writer Formerly Known as Zeal
BZPRPG Profiles
Ghosts of Bara Magna Profiles

IC: "We will need a--" And then a gigantic roar. Grindcore gave the order, and Alphonus ran out. "Keep formation, Alpha Unit!" And then he recognized the 'bot. "Another one. I nearly fired on you! It is not wise to greet your brothers with a roar in time of war." After observing the entire exchange, he walked back to Grindcore's quarters. "Alpha Unit, follow me. Shatterquake, you may join if you wish. Crosswise, please stop harassing the Wrecker." Strange. He harasses the Wrecker and yet not the Prime. "You do not have my autograph." he sarcastically commented, another one of his occasional jokes. What was even funnier was the fact that his tone was always flat when he made such jokes.OOC: You can respond to that one before responding to this.IC: "General, we will carry out the tasks. We will need a transport, with all the required supplies for Energon mining and colonization. Structural defenses must be an absolute for our success." OOC: Sorry about that, there was a power outage. A HUGE ONE.

Edited by TNG Prime

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: ShatterquakeJust once! Sort of.. It's a long story involving several Decepticons, an ion rifle, and a bet with Whirl.Shatterquake sent the message as he scrutinized Alphonus. "I can already tell this one has a shaft up his tailpipe."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Painkiller The medic chose to ignore the comment about the spark-eating for now, figuring they could pick up the conversation, later once all the excitement died down. Her comment was over the private comm: "All the Primes seem to have a rule about being laid-back. Even Optimus' predecessor seemed incapable of having fun."OOC: :P Well, it's true.IC: Burning Sky & Shatterglass | New KaonBurning Sky stepped off the transport and waited for the others to land before boarding, pulling the bodies of her Seekers out personally. Out of the corner of her optics she spotted a bright green chassis, turning her helm to notice the owner of it better. Smirking, she yelled over to him. "Hey! You! Get over here and help us carry them in."Shatterglass shuttered his optics a bit, for a moment wondering why the Seeker had condesended to address him, then stumped over towards the group. Before he could ask, the femme flicked a hand towards the piles, and then moved. Shrugging, the soldier moved to pick up the bodies of the Autobots -- it was strange to not touch something he hadn't destroyed -- and then followed her in.-Inferna

IC (Hunter-Seeker)Hunter-Seeker slowly made his way to Magmatron's quarters, he felt no need to hurry. After all, if what Mindwipe had said was true, Magmatron might very well have a beating waiting for him when he arrived. Eventually though, he could dally no longer and stood before the large building that housed Magmatron and his personal guard. With a sigh, Hunter-Seeker stepped through the doors and into the building. Moving past the usual hustle-and bustle of the guards who were trying in vain to look like they were actually doing something, Hunter-Seeker soon made his way to Magmatron's primary place of habitation."Sir? I am here to give my report on the modified T-Cog."

IC: Raining Fire: New Kaon:Raining Fire grinned. "Sounds fun," he replied. Then the transport landed. He hopped out onto the ground.OOC: So, do the Autobots know that the Decepticons are planning on starting mining operations on the Kaos Island?

IC: Deltus | New KaonDeluts moved swiftly and quietly as possible, through the Corridors of New Kaon, avoiding any Decepticons.He came here for something he needed.. info, he needed to find out what the Decepticons next move was. after finding a safe spot, Deltus reached for his belt and took out a shiny Decepticon Insignia replacing it with his Autobot one, he placed it one his shoulder."There no one'll be shooting at me now" He walked out of his hiding spot abandoning all stealth.After awhile of walking bumping into a few Decepticons now and then, none noticing otherwise, he saw a Decepticon Transport land and out came none other then seekers he shot, "Thats funny im suprised they even brought them back" he said out loud.OOC: Oh snap :P imma get killed here.

Edited by Deltus

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 100 KB!

IC: Painkiller | New Iacon"I'm not sure about a shaft, but maybe a good defragging of his processer might turn up something. Probably some set of datafiles labeled 'Primes Don't Party'."OOC: Yay for blantent TFP references. :PWill deal with Deltus later on.-Inferna

IC: Painkiller | New Iacon"Let's think about it: you just came back after everyone thinks you were rusting in the Slaughter Mountains, and you had your alt-mode changed by some sentient creature. What do you think the answer is?"-Inferna

IC: Painkiller | New IaconUnlike the soldier and scout, the medic was unfazed by the Prime's question, a small smile on her faceplate. "Discussing the likelihood of Shatterquake being checked-up by yours truely, and whether or not Primes like you have some sort of programming that makes you incapable of having fun."OOC: :P-Inferna

OOC: I'm assuming that's RF Deltus is talking to?IC: Raining Fire: New Kaon:Raining Fire frowned. "'Kid?' Who do you think you are, you over-sized calculator?" He shouted in the disguised Autobot's face.

IC: Deltus"Im sorry did I just rustle your jimmies kid?"Deltus rolled his optics not that any one could see his face. With a sigh he spoke again, "Look what ever I just wanna know where this transport came from and who shot those Seekers?"

Edited by Deltus

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 100 KB!

IC: Raining Fire: New Kaon:"We were out in the Underworld Forest," The Decepticon said through clenched teeth. "Actually doing something with our lives. The Seekers were killed by some cowardly fool while we were under attack by the natives. Now get out of here before I decide to turn you into scrap metal."

IC : Deltus"Oh I better watch out we got a badaft over here" Deltus said with all the sarcasm he could ever pour out."Anyways I can't call the Autobot a coward with out being a Hypocrite you would have probably done exactly what he did"Deltus eyed the Seeker and spoke again, "is the Seekers commander still online?"

Edited by Deltus

IC: Burning Sky & Shatterglass | New Kaon"Undoubtedly, as the rumors of my deactivation have been highly exaggerated," the aforementioned femme said behind Deltus. There was something familiar and ... off ... about this mech, but she couldn't put her servotip on it. She kept her Ion Cannon in hand in case she felt like acting on it.Just beside the Aerial Commander, the giant soldier shifted a bit and looked at the smaller Seeker that the strange Con had been addressing. "He a problem?" Shatterglass asked. It'd been a while since a fellow Con had asked him to get rid of someone, but hopefully Burning Sky's presence would keep him from having to do mining shifts again.-Inferna

IC - Crosswise: The Autobot sighed as he looked at Shatterquake's autograph. The back-up Prime seemed to get more unlikeable as time went on. As he slotted the card back into its box, he looked over to Firestorm. He sighed and opened up the private channel."If I wanted a Prime's autograph, I would have signed up for duty on the Ark. I also totally won that staring contest."

IC : Deltus"Guess they were -" Deltus stopped dead in his tracks this Femme looked familiar everything about her... Could it be... Regardless he kept his hand near his Bo staff just in case."Who this kid nah he's no problem, just a little hot headed ain't ya kid?" Deltus shot at Raining Fire .Now you'll excuse me wont you ma'am I have urgent business to attend to".OOC : Tension = High :P

Edited by Deltus

IC: Shatterquake"Hey, kid." Shatterquake said to Crosswise. "Hey."Hey, Painkiller. After my checkup, let's catch up on old times, eh? It's been too long since we talked for my than a few minutes.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC - Flatline: After taking the necessary precautions to preserve the Vehicon's life and taking a copius amount of notes on the modifications for possible reproduction, Flatline placed the cog inside the grunt. The Vehicon began to change before his very eyes. He got off the table looking energized and transformed into a six-legged feline. Astonished, Flatline quickly opened up the data terminal in his lab. He sent an encrypted message to Magmatron and Hunter-Seeker detailing his results.

OOC: STAFF POST.Alright. I've been watching the recent action in my spare moments-Deltus, there's no rule against what you've done, but it is unrealistic. The transformers are a machine race that's been around for eons, we short-lived humans have developed facial software for security purposes, the transformers would have something similar. In short, you'd need to do a lot more then slap on the 'Con symbol and waltz into a base to pass yourself off as one of them. Besides that, Shadowstorm, a 'Con through and through, gets checked at the gate all the time. A random 'Con out of nowhere would at *least* be met with the same reaction.

IC: Raining Fire: New Kaon:"I would never do such a thing!" Raining Fire snarled. He breathed deeply for a moment. Didn't want to do anything he'd regret."Urgent business?" He said, chuckling. He'd seen quite a few people try and act more important than they were. "I doubt it. Let me see some proof."

OOC: Im not sure what you want me to do now, but I understand :PIC: DeltusDeltus stopped walking... "Proof why would I need that?""Oh scrap" He thought, "Uhh by urgent buissness I mean, some calibrations yeah"With that Deltus ran as fast as he could "I left my uhh ID Card in my room be right back..."."Well im screwed as ever..."

Edited by Deltus

IC (Hunter-Seeker)"I would suggest undoing the modifications. I do not trust modifications made by a clearly hostile species. It could have included some sort of processor control device." Hunter-Seeker paused to open Flatline's transmission and had to exercise a great amount of self control to avoid having his painted with a look of disgust and confusion. He opened a channel to Flatline. "Can this....travesty...be cured?" Hunter-Seeker's processor was reeling, what the alien had done was utterly monstrous...robbing a cybertronian of it's very alt form for that deviant mutation was a crime beyond measure.