Rpg: Transformers Alignment

IC - Crosswise: "Well my pulse suddenly sorta split into two different pulses. I heard a beeping noise coming from all around the landing site and I deactivated. Pretty painful." Crosswise said as he watched Firestorm leave. He sighed and shut off the private channel, not wishing for her to get distracted in the middle of a fight.IC - Salvo: As the other Autotroopers sitting at his table left, the Insection continued to eat his meal. He took a tissue and wiped away any soup still left on his sharp fangs and mandibles before standing up and exiting the mess hall.IC - Flatline: The medic advanced towards Turmoil, healing up any injured Vehicons on the way. Flatline kept low to the ground as bullets flew overhead.

-Where there is light, shadows lurk and fear reigns-

-Yet by the blade of Knights, mankind was given hope-

OOC: Fixed it. And avoided a My Char vs My Char fight in the process.
OOC: Ahem, there are multiple Decepticons firing at you my good man :P
OOC: Fixed that too. Now...IC: Alphonus whirled around to the side, firing with his Ion Rifle at Magmatron. The rocks was shattered, sending fragments about the size of Vehicon torsos at the Vehicons who were firing on Alphonus. "Magmatron!" He transformed, following his Ion Rifle attack up with machine gun fire as he drove up to engage him at closer range, his specialty.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: MagmatronMagmatron cackled as the Prime charged, transforming himself and charging full speed at Alphonus. Most of the bullets passed over him while he changed forms, but the remaining shots pinged against the tank's heavy armor. At the last possible astrosecond before the two would've collided, Magmatron transformed again and leaped forward, claws crackling with electricity.

67tlbk.png

OOC: BTW, an Ion Rifle is a kind of machine gun-y weapon, so firing three times probably isn't enough. Not that I'm complaining...IC: Turmoil (Autobot Mining Operation)Turmoil didn't bother dodging, and received a few glancing blows from Alphonus' attack. The Soldier picked up a deceased Vehicon lying nearby and threw it hard it in Alphonus' direction (he was standing at an angle at which it was least likely to hit Magmatron) before firing a blast from his cannon at the ground near the Prime, the ensuing explosion knocking several Autobots to the ground.OOC: I guess if Alphonus dodges the Vehicon the splash damage from the explosion wouldn't really effect him, but I like explosions :3

IC (Hunter-Seeker)The small fleet of Seekers and dropships sped onward. The Decepticon's inside checked their weapons, exchanged messages with each other in case they should die in battle. Insecticon's gathered together to commune with their hivemates, exchanging vows of vengeance and righteous fury. Technicians made their last rounds, checking every weapons system. The Seekers, focused utterly on their mission, still found the time to prepare a few statements and send them into the datanet if they should fall. The fleet would be coming upon it's target soon. Battle was coming....and the Autobots in New Iacon would awaken tomorrow the news of their defeat. If all went well at least.

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

IC: Painkiller"Interesting." As she said it, she retrieved her device and activated it, emanating a low hum. "This will allow me to take a look at your Spark without opening the chamber. All being well, it should tell me what's going on in there." Holding it over Crosswise's chest area, she slowly began to sweep it over him, in a careful, deliberate manner, letting the data flow and be displayed on her terminal. After about a klik and a half , she shut it off, put it away, and then moved to examine what had turned up.OOC: Anything that she should see, Nebula? Two Sparks merged, partly fused, or just two hanging around?IC: Burning SkyThe femme's Seekers swerved and roared upward, dropping missiles that flew towards the downed transport and the Autobot next to it. With any luck, they would have the Autobot leader's name on their list of kills.-Inferna

IC: Grindcore Grindcore transformed and surged forward in his vehicle mode. The missiles had no time to pitch upwards and exploded into the ground behind the Autobot leader.IC: WideloadWideload's dropship was luckier than Grindcore's. At least, it had been so far as it soared over the mine."Bring us closer," Wideload commanded the pilot.

Edited by Zyke the destroyer

67tlbk.png

OOC: Not that I know of. The movie's Ion Rifle propelled a bullet with force from the Ion Energy, which is the type I'm using here. TF Prime's Ion Rifle fired fast, but nowhere near a machine gun. Two shots took out a Vehicon in that Orion Pax episode. (Not that I'm saying that would work in a more realistic setting like this in just the same way, but oh well.)IC: "Then I can hold him off long enough for you to aid me. Better that I fight him than he destroys half our reinforcements alone." Alphonus transformed at the same time and caught the Vehicon on his swords, as it could not by flying at any speed greater than that of a manual throw, and then hurled it off of his swords at Magmatron's claws as he attacked. Following that, he slashed at his neck while semi-crouching and stabbing at his stomach. The explosion would either get neither or both of them. "Thank you, Shatterquake! Perhaps we do not have to be enemies after all!"

Edited by TNG Prime

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: Shatterquake fired at Turnoil, Wotz.
OOC: Sorry about that.And TNG, in WfC it is a machine gun type weapon with a weaker individual shot than the Neutron Assault Rifle but twice the rate of fire. In TF:P Optimus uses some kind of laser weapon that isn't an Ion Rifle, or hasn't been officially named as such.IC: Turmoil (Autobot Mining Operation)A blast from an Autobot weapon skimmed past Turmoil's chest, causing him to step back in surprise (he'd probably stagger if he wasn't so bulky). Seeing the source of the shot, he fired another trio of plasma blasts in the Autobot's direction. A challenge was always fun, and all the more rewarding when his prey ended up in pieces.

IC - Crosswise: The Autobot sighed in relief as she scanned his spark chamber. The results on Painkiller's Terminal indicated that both Sparks inside Crosswise had already begun fusing together. Inside his spark chamber, the two spark formed an hourglass shape."How's it look Doctor Painkiller?"

IC: MagmatronMagmatron sliced the Vehicon in half with his claws and twisted to avoid both of Alphonus's swords. "Die, Prime!" he shouted as one of his hands converted into a scatter blaster, while the other hand, claws and all, remained extended and headed directly for Alphonus's chest.OOC: I'm going off of the War for Cybertron ion rifle that is fully automatic.

67tlbk.png

OOC: Is it ok to use the movie version if I specify it?IC: Swapping one sword for a machine gun, he fired on the pressure point in the middle of Magmatron's cannon arm elbow, while blocking the claw attack with his sword. While both of them had both arms busy, he kicked right at Magmatron's gut full force. "Not today!"

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC (Hunter-Seeker)The mine was peaceful enough, four anti-air guns were arrayed around it. Currently, most of the miners were gathered in a room inside, watching the updates on Grindcores counter attack anxiously, hoping for victory. Guards still walked around the perimeter and manned the guns, but they did not expect an attack. If Magmatron was in the field, it was unlikely he would allow another commander to claim some glory by leading another attack. They hadn't relaxed their guard by any means, they simply did not expect an attack. Therefore, the AA guns took a few seconds to respond when a group of Seekers suddenly plowed through a nearby cloud formation and fired a salvo of guided missiles at them.Those few seconds proved fatal, for even as the guns warmed up, the missiles slammed into them. The explosions shook the area around the mine, alerting the guards and those inside to the attack. By then it was already to late. The two dropships emerged from the same cloud formation and their anti-infantry cannons blazed crimson death towards the Autobot guards, cutting many down where they stood. Then as they swung about the entrance of the mine....there doors and hatches opened. The Autobots attempted to send out a cry for aid, a cry for help, but Hunter-Seeker was no fool and had activated the dropship's jamming equipment. It would only be a matter of time until the Autobots found a way through it, but it was time he could use.

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

OOC: asdf reference?IC: MagmatronMagmatron fired with his scatter blaster once before yanking the arm backwards to avoid being shot. Both mechs crashed into the ground, but Magmatron quickly did a back handspring and ended up on his feet."It was foolish to take me on alone!" he jeered before several chaingun rounds slammed into his back. He cursed and fell on one knee. Several Predacon warriors, all with Sprinter alt-forms, charged at Ironclaw.

67tlbk.png

IC: Instead of getting up when he fell, Alphonus transformed and fired while driving at Magmatron to knock him off his feet and shoot him a few times. "Ironclaw, retreat if he attacks you!" He could never be a good leader if he let his troops die for him on a regular basis.OOC: Who made the reference? I don't know what ASDF is.

Edited by TNG Prime

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: PainkillerShe sighed, cycling out air before turning towards Crosswise. "Unfortunately Wideload's assumptions were correct. There is a second Spark in your chamber, and it is beginning to undergo fusion with your own. Thankfully we've caught it fast enough that we can force them to seperate again, though if it remains it will resume eventually."-Inferna

OOC: Surprise attack on another mine.IC (Hunter-Seeker)The Insecticon's came first, leaping and flying out of the duo of dropships. The remaining Autobot guards fired from their positions in cover, but these energy bolts were simply ignored by the raging Insecticons. The metal insects charged forwards, tearing apart any guard unfortunate enough to cross their path. The Vehicons came next, led by Hunter-Seeker himself. The Autobot miners had sealed themselves in the mine, but against the rage of the Insecticon's that shelter would not last. "Establish a perimeter, if the Autobots launch a counter attack we must be ready." The Vehicon's fanned out, taking the chance to take a potshot at the remaining guards when they could, but otherwise moving behind cover and taking position around the mine and it's outskirts.

Edited by Basilisk

IC: ShatterglassThe Decepticon soldier had quickly disposed of several Autotroopers before the lot of them were killed. He took up a position near the mine, Scrapmaker primed for slaughter of the miners still inside if they dared poke their helms outside.IC: FirestormThe Autobot jumped out of the transport early on, her Scatterblaster warmed up and ready as she charged into the fray, firing at the first Vehicons in the area that she saw.-Inferna

IC: Alphonus was going at a speed sufficient to avoid the shot from directly above him. He transformed and whirled around. "Good job, Wideload! Lead the charge against the bulk of their Vehicon forces!" He extended one machine gun and one sword, shooting up at Magmatron while he was in midair, and slashing upwards at him as he landed, in the process taking a few hits from the Scatter Blaster, but not enough to fall back or stop. "HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"OOC: The machine gun isn't an Earth machine gun. It does do Cybertronian-level damage when it hits.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC - Crosswise: "That's good. It's just too bad I'm not out there fighting with her." Crosswise lamented as he sat up. Although, he was much safer in medbay than out in the fields so Crosswise felt somewhat content with his situation.IC - Flatline: Spotting the warlord engaging in battle with an Autobot, Flatline aimed his energon repair ray at Magmatron. The healing light of the ray slowly spread over his leader and began healing injuries sustained in battle. Thanks to his size, Flatline managed to be obscured from Alphonus's sight as he stood behind Magmatron.

Edited by Nebula 2.0

IC (Hunter-Seeker)The blast door didn't last long. A swarm of Insecticons all taking turns ramming into it and beating it down, it had been only a matter of time until it gave in. The miners inside had stacked up boxes and crates in the corridor and poured fire into the swarm before them. Their blue energy bolts surged forwards, cutting into the swarm of Insecticons and causing a few in front to fall. It was not enough, the Insecticons surged forwards. The crates proved of little help against their bulk and the cover of the miners had hidden behind soon vanished in a shower of small pieces of rubble. The result was a pitched melee, though melee would be the wrong word. The miners were not equipped for combat and most of them fell to the claws of the Insecticons in the first few kilks.

OOC: Wait, through the sword? As in broke it in half? Or figure of speech?Also, I intended for the Ion Rifle to be more like this model. transformers-dark-of-the-moon-movie-image-optimus-prime-we-will-kill-them-all.jpgIs it ok? Either way he shot at max fire rate. IC: "Gaaah!" Avoid claw. Noted. Alphonus drew his Ion Rifle and shot at Magmatron's face point blank. "I would not have it any other way."

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Turmoil (Autobot Mining Operation)And in fact it did hit, blasting several dents and small holes in Turmoil's outer armour across his torso and shoulders. Frowning an invisible frown, he blasted apart a rocky outcropping above, sending several large boulders raining down on Shatterquake.

IC: Painkiller"Undoubtedly," she more or less said absently, preparing for the process of splitting the Sparks apart. It would only take a little while, since the fusion process had only just started, if the images were correct, but she would have to place him in stasis to safely open his sparkchamber and preform the operation.Doing her best to keep the young Scout's processer off his worry about his status, or the battle outside, she kept a conversation going. "How long have you known Firestorm, by the way?"-Inferna

IC: The scatter blaster knocked him back at the same time. As he saw the dent heal up, he realized what was going on and fired his Ion Rifle between Magmatron's legs at Flatline. "Someone take down that medic! I stand no chance if he is active!" With the shot at the very least disrupting the healing, Alphonus shot his rifle at Magmatron's claw, hoping to disrupt the electric flow and shock him, while charging again with his sword.

Edited by TNG Prime

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC (Hunter-Seeker)A few holdouts remained in the mine, barricaded in the communications room. They would break through the jamming field in time, probably in the next few seconds. But that scarcely mattered. All around the mine, all that was to be found was dead Autobots, prisoners and Decepticons. Already the Vehicons were hard at work fortifying the mine against a counter attack. A few squads were sweeping the energon veins for explosives, making sure the Autobots weren't trying to take entire mine down with them. Thus far, their scans had turned up nothing.Hunter-Seeker had moved into the mine with his soldiers and had taken the local Autobot command post within the mining outpost as his own. The holomap it was equipped with proving most useful. A few Vehicon guards and leaders were in the room with him, the mine was theirs, all that was to be done was planning a defense. "We'll barricade the entryway of course and with Seeker airsupport, it's likely we could hold out against superior numbers for some time...."