My Trading Hole

Based Goomy

THINGS THAT I HAVE SOLD:- Collection of great Kanohi- Collection of noble Kanohi- Yellow Kaukau- Red Ruru- All 2002 Krana- Voya gold Kraahkan- Protodermic Hau- Some Kraata - Shadow Kraata levels 2, 4 and 5 - Trans Orange Kraata- Gunmetal mask of lifeHello everyone. It's nice to be back.I haven't really touched my Bionicle stuff in a long time so I've decided to sell it. I am not doing it for monetary purposes, I am selling it because it needs a good home. There are only so many things money can buy you. Bionicle was my childhood. I started collecting since 2001, so I got a lot of stuff. I have no set prices, so make me an offer I can not refuse. Please don't low-ball on my childhood.Wants:I would like money. I do not want to take any risks, so Paypal only. Canadian or American currency will do. I would also like a can of Black Cherry Fresca:EDIT: Don't offer me any more Fresca. I have plentyamerica2012_167.jpgI took a trip to San Francisco a few weeks ago and I failed to pick myself up a can of this. If you can get me a can of this, I will give you a fair amount of stuff. Don't ask why I want it; it's a long story.Parts:I have a TON of parts. I have a lot of weapons, torsos, feet, armour, heads, limbs, etc. If you need anything in particular, I probably have it.piecesforsale_011.jpghttp://www.brickshel...forsale_008.jpghttp://www.brickshel...forsale_012.jpghttp://www.brickshel...forsale_002.jpghttp://www.brickshel...forsale_013.jpgSets:Most of my sets are pieces. If you want a set, I will try my best to build up again (I got a lot of spare time this summer). I also don't have any boxes or instructions.piecesforsale_006.jpgCollectables:There was a time in my life when I went on a bit of a collectable-purchasing rampage. I have lots of collectables.piecesforsale_001.jpgThis is my collection of post 2004 Kanohi.piecesforsale_015.jpgHere are my Krana. That pile of Krana-Kal isn't complete (maybe half-way?) The white container contains a complete collection of 2002 Krana (dormant and active). I will not split it.piecesforsale_016.jpg piecesforsale_017.jpgI have maybe 100 assorted Kraata. I don't remember the specific types. Make a request and I'll see if I have it.Old Kanohi:piecesforsale_004.jpgI have lots of Kanohi. I am selling a complete set of Great Kanohi, as well as a complete set of Noble Kanohi. These will not be split. I have a few extras and rares in a link down there.http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Razlak1/MOCs/Sale/piecesforsale_020.jpghttp://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Razlak1/MOCs/Sale/piecesforsale_019.jpghttp://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Razlak1/MOCs/Sale/piecesforsale_003.jpgThank you for taking time to look.

Edited by Mylo Xyloto

Looking for a Voya Gold Kraahkan!

Okay, some things I would like to know if you have them:1. Any Yellow pieces (in particular, throwbot feet and bionicle hands)2. Any Brown and Purple pieces3. Karzahni's set (I see the thighs and Idris's mask)4. 03 Matoran pieces5. Keetorange Bohrok pieces (arms, headpiece, etc.)6. Hordika heads, ball joints7. Vahki waist pieces8. Throwbot wings (long or short)9. Mctoran masks (Yellow Hau, Teal Miru, Blue Huna, Light Brown Kakama)10. Noble MasksHow much would you like for each of those?And how much would I cover with a few Black Cherry Fresca cans? And would that be just an empty can, full can, or as much of the filled/empty ones as possible?

Edited by Click

Click:1. I have a bunch of Yellow pieces. I have 4 of the hands but no throwbot head (I had one but it was traded away years ago). I also have a lot of the Hero Factory yellow. Also a bunch of hooks from '01.2. My brown collection doesn't really go past Pohatu and Pahrak. I might have a few technic pieces in brown though. I probably have 2 purple mata hands and possible some Mctoran, but that's about it. 3. I do indeed have the set. I can build you Sarda and Irdis almost instantly, but Karzahni himself will take some time. Also I think I traded the trap away...4. I never really got any of the 03 Matoran. I have a Jaller from the Gokku set, but that's about it. 5. I distinctly remember having 4 bohrok limbs and 3 headpieces and a bunch of hands in Keetorange. 6. Hordika heads. Do you mean the masks or the grey neck piece? Also I have a ton of the black axle-through ball joints. I can probably send you a dozen.7. Which part of the Vahki waist are you taking about?8. I don't believe I have any of those. I'll check though.9. I got all of those.10. I got those too.I'll give you a quote when we finalize a bit more of a deal.Wheeljack:It is indeed a Chrome Hau. However, one side is a bit dulled. And I'm not going to lie, that gold Kraahkan is one of the loveliest pieces ever made.

and unfortunately, you don't appear to be doing much trading.but i see alot i want. but unless i can gain a bit of extra cash, or guarantee that another trade i'm doing won't be ready for another week.but that's not looking unlikely. but there is so much want here.hrrng... vezon mask of life...trans clear kaukau....orange krataa

Edited by Wheeljack

3DS Freind Code: 1693-0634-1082 Name: Joey

I also have Mario Kart 7, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Pokemon Y and Kid Icarus: Uprising

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

Click here for the BZP Destiny Group

1.Do you have throwbot feet in yellow? As seen in Muaka and Kane-Ra?2. I think I'll take the purple Mata hands, but I'm okay with the brown.3. I just got most of Idris in a trade, but I've been thinking about Karzahni. Depends on your offer, and I'm okay without the trap.4. I might want to do Jaller.5. I'll consider it.6. Neck piece, and a dozen would be great, especially if it's the ones open on both sides.7. This Vahki waist8. Okay, if you can find any, great, but I can do without.9.&10. Yes, I saw them. Just wondering about the price.

what would you want for everything i've listed?and maybe the protodermic hau nuva?i might be able to get you a can of cherry fresca...what would that get me?

Edited by Wheeljack

I also have Mario Kart 7, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Pokemon Y and Kid Icarus: Uprising

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

How much for all of the Krana?

9HYoRY7.pngKayn's Thought: My hiatus of Bionicle has ended

1) How much for Red Ruru, Silver Hau Nuva and yellow kaukau?2) And for the complete collection of noble masks?3) And complete collection of great masks (2001)?

Edited by Nicotheory

"I feel far far away from everything I've ever known, but when I look back, I think of you"
LewaKini.png
Credits to Eeko for the banner. Lewa is awesome.

How much for all of the Krana?
For the full collection of Krana I'm going to charge $60. I'll throw in all the Krana-Kal for an extra 10
what would you want for everything i've listed?and maybe the protodermic hau nuva?i might be able to get you a can of cherry fresca...what would that get me?
The gunmetal mask of life would be $1. I am not willing to split the collection of masks. The Trans-Orange kraata normally goes for $30ish, but I'm selling mine for $20. Since you were first to request it, you have first dibs. My Protodermic Hau Nuva is $5. If you can get me a can of the Fresca, I will give you the Protodermic mask for $3 and the mask of life for free.
1.Do you have throwbot feet in yellow? As seen in Muaka and Kane-Ra?2. I think I'll take the purple Mata hands, but I'm okay with the brown.3. I just got most of Idris in a trade, but I've been thinking about Karzahni. Depends on your offer, and I'm okay without the trap.4. I might want to do Jaller.5. I'll consider it.6. Neck piece, and a dozen would be great, especially if it's the ones open on both sides.7. This Vahki waist8. Okay, if you can find any, great, but I can do without.9.&10. Yes, I saw them. Just wondering about the price.
I'm just going to send you a PM. This is quite a deal.
1) How much for Red Ruru, Silver Hau Nuva and yellow kaukau?2) And for the complete collection of noble masks?3) And complete collection of great masks (2001)?
Red Ruru: $12. Silver Hau: $5 but someone else has first dibs on it. Yellow Kaukau: $15. Great mask collections are $40 a piece, but someone else has first dibs on the nobles.

I might take you up on the Krana :)Also, how much would the Chrome Hau be?

Sure, I'm busy this week, so I'll have money in my Paypal for next week :P

ok i want those, minus the kraata. and plus the gold krahkaan.name your price. including shipping.what would it cost to add some shadow leeches? if you have any.and i must ask, is there something wrong with the mask of life? $1 seems like a terribly good deal.not that i'm complaining.

Edited by Wheeljack

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

Then, let's consider the noble masks collection and the hau nuva are already taken..So I would take the Red ruru (12$), Yellow Kaukau (15$) and Great Masks collection (40$).That makes a total of 67$. What about 60$? Also, is shipping included in the prices?PS) I'll be able to pay as soon as we finish the deal.

Edited by Nicotheory

"I feel far far away from everything I've ever known, but when I look back, I think of you"
LewaKini.png

Then I'll take it.So here is my updated offer : Red ruru (12$), Yellow Kaukau (15$), Great Masks collection (40$), Noble masks collection (40$).That makes 107$. What about 100$, including shipping?

LewaKini.png

I'm interested in the yellow Kaukau, the golden Kraahkan and all the Kraata.
People have dibs on the Voya Gold Kraahkan and the Kaukau, but I can sell you my pile of Kraata. The TOK and 2 Shadow kraata are already gone though. I can sell you 58 kraata (including 2 shadow).
Sure, I'm busy this week, so I'll have money in my Paypal for next week :P
I'll just send you a PM.
how about this: I'll give you $10 for all three masks.i hope thats not a lowball on the gold mask of shadows.
The lowest I could sell you those items for is $18 (including shipping). That Kraahkan wasn't the easiest piece to find.
Then I'll take it.So here is my updated offer : Red ruru (12$), Yellow Kaukau (15$), Great Masks collection (40$), Noble masks collection (40$).That makes 107$. What about 100$, including shipping?
I'll give you the 82 masks for $105 including shipping (it's gonna be a fat package)

I'll give you the 82 masks for $105 including shipping (it's gonna be a fat package)
Fine. We have a deal.I'll PM you with my shipping info. Just send me your paypal info and I'll be able to pay you soon enough.

LewaKini.png

People have dibs on the Voya Gold Kraahkan and the Kaukau, but I can sell you my pile of Kraata. The TOK and 2 Shadow kraata are already gone though. I can sell you 58 kraata (including 2 shadow).
For how much?

How much for all kraata, krana, krana-kal, misprints,and the top 3 rows of old kahnohi red ruru row, in. Hau row, tngm row.

Edited by rahkshi guurahk

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

For how much?
Heck I don't know. Make me an offer.
Do you have the following kraatas?metallic blue/dark gray lvl3metallic green/dark gray lvl6
I am sorry to say that I do not.
How much for all kraata, krana, krana-kal, misprints,and the top 3 rows of old kahnohi red ruru row, in. Hau row, tngm row.
The Kraata are gone, the krana are gone, the krana-Kal are gone, my misprints are gone, my old Kanohi are gone, the Red Ruru is gone, but I still do have the two TNGMs.

Imeant all of them. sow how abvout all 4 rows instead?

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

For how much?
30 dollars?

I'm going to be honest, I can't really understand your dialogue.
For how much?
30 dollars?
I'd give them to you for at least $60
Wait I'm sorry but are you selling the mask of time separate?
Yes. Which one are you interested in?

For how much?
30 dollars?
That's 1 dollar per Kraata. Sorry, but it's a bit pricy.

The Gold one
I will sell it to you for $5
Do you have a Kraata of Cyclone among those Kraata?
I am afraid I do not.
How much for all the collectibles?
Like everything? Goodness I don't even know where to begin... A fair amount of stuff is already gone and... Make me an offer.
For how much?
30 dollars?
That's 1 dollar per Kraata. Sorry, but it's a bit pricy.
Kraata are worth a lot more than $1 each (I don't know how, but they are). Keep in mind that 2 Shadow Kraata are included, as well as shipping.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, it's me again.I was just wondering how would it cost for the complete 2002 Krana collection, the 3 top shadow kraata and the trans-orange kraata.

LewaKini.png