Day Run Player Lounge

Parugi

Day Run: The Player Lounge

CLASSIFICATION STATUS: Tier 2 - Open to Public.The Garden Role-Playing ~ Kai-Nam Citizen Files

If the big-lettered words didn't make it clear enough, this topic is for the discussion of Day Run: The Garden. You can use this to make plans with others, discuss events, ask questions, and do other general stuff like that. It'll also serve as the home of the Day Run's scoreboard, which will help to keep track of contestants' Credits; if you aren't playing in the in-game tournament, it does not affect you and you need not worry about it.With time, I'll most likely renovate this and add other stuff as it becomes necessary, but for now, I think we're good. So, without further adieu, enjoy, and play well!Recent EventsYesterday-Guild of Tyis attempts to assassinate the Director and Lyxek; all operatives involved are killed during mission.-Vertak discovers Sword of Ybrus in a warehouse; sword is taken by Dalmia and its dark half given to Vertak. The Ring comes into possession of Sword of Ybrus.-Alan discovers truth about the Director: the leader of the KNPD is an AI seeking the other half of the Coeur d'Ombre. Organizes group to begin publicly fighting against the Ring/KNPD; Day Run, Guild of Tyis, multiple DR teams pledge alligiance to cause.-Day Run comes into possession of the Kanohi Nox/Mask of Aru, one of the Coeur d'Ombre's keys.-Zanth and Older Brother trade respective information and ally with one another to fight against the Ring and KNPD.-Toa Tarius hires a group of six beings to help him search for the Eyes of Apheer.-Nanobot constructs created by the Collector appear in Day Run arena and computer systems, interrupting final match, and in East District, attacking Kayzata. Former is defeated through a mass effort by multiple DR teams, while latter is captured by Kayzata. Collector willingly leaves Day Run systems, though leaves a warning about a future fight.Today-Day Run activates security lockdown, leaving Kerid and Ehjoras as the only ones with compelte access to mainframe.-Toa Dodera, Guild of Tyis assassin who was killed by Lyxek, is found dead by KNPD and is pinned above entrance as a statement agaisnt GoI. Members of Guild within KNPD, including Sanshou, are ostracized.-New Day Run event announced.-Vertak goes to meet with "The Voice" in S. District.-Tarius begins to gather bodyguards for mission.-Two unmarked ships bypass KNPD blockade of Kai-Nam and approach Niakar Trinity.Team Name - Credits - Next Event - MembersTeam Chance - 240 - N/A. - Vailian (L), Dartick.Team Zero - 1680 - 3.1. - Zanth (L), Suya, Vertak, Zaydan. FullTeam Vigil - 2260 - 3.1. - Elithes (L), Draxion, Swerv, Eryn. FullTeam Bounty - 2460 - N/A. - Khadbaen (L), Pantheon, Seeker, Chyff. FullTeam Wing - 2140 - 3.1. - Alan (L), Nexus, Kairan, Kaelan. FullTeam Strike - 50 - N/A. - Eeko (L), Gorzak, Phauxx.Team Flamel - 600 - N/A. - Rivler (L), Kazahk.Team Gestalt - 80 - N/A. - Arken, Carex, Kindalia, Sylnvek. FullTeam Vitriol - 000 - N/A. - Kuros (L).Team Less - 260 - N/A. - Malivel (L).Team Science - 20 - N/A. - Miyera, Hargan (L).Team Blademaster - 200 - N/A. - A'lagi (L), Fahrek.Team Ghettoblaster - 10 - N/A. - Kalrendos (L),Team Tech - 1370 - N/A. - Tertrax (L), No Heart.Team Superior - 1210 - N/A. - Marx (L),SolTeam Gaia - 000 - N/A. - Antrakha (L)Team Emerald - 000 - N/A - Dorun (L)Team Nynrah - 40 - N/A. - Ferix (L)Team Overlord - 000 - N/A. - Tavish (L)Team Divide - 000 - N/A. - Makheav (L)Team Hero - 000 - N/A. - Karzong (L), VanderTeam Slight - 1200 - 3.1. - Calik Raktu (L)Team Nihilus - 000 - N/A. - Zyfax (L)Team Comet - 1200 - 3.1. - Hexxon (L), KaytanaTeam ? - 000 - ? - ?KEY:(L) designates the leader of the team.Full designates teams that are full.Striked designates OOCly inactive teams/players.Current Event(s)Type: Capture the Flag.Description: Large teams made up of the individual tournament teams compete against each other to retrieve the hidden flag and return it to their base. The team that retrieves the flag first or knocks out all of the players on the opposing team wins!Status: Sign up in progress.Prize: 600 Credits + special reward for player who retrieves flag.Teams: 5/?Terrain: TBA.Starts: TBA.

Edited by Parugi

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic/Side Stories ~

Indeed, and I am glad to see you guys and the RPG back, as well. Also, just in case anyone is wondering, once you repost your character you can go ahead and begin playing again. I would start the game again, but as I can't post twice in a row... yeah. :P

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

Woot. It's back! =D Also, that was easier than I thought it'd be, just had to drag the profiles from one tab to another. =D Gonna start off with a response to that last move I'd seen when I scanned the archives the other day.

Indeed you do. >:obut regardless the alan-elithes fight is on my move now anyway so... :P But yeah. Also, just to clear something up for some confused people -- if you used a reward before the downtime to get a fourth character, you can keep the fourth character.In other words, literally everything in the RPG is as it was before the forums went off line. So there shouldn't really be any questions that need to be asked.

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

Except, what do we do about the rewards that you were hinting about, like for RotR if we had've actually been posting still at the end of April? Like, I don't really remember if I actually used a reward or not, on here. I believe I might've used one on RotR for the 'minor reward' you gave out. I just don't recall on what. ^^;I'm currently waiting on Kal to reappear. =P

Eh; I wasn't keeping track of those, so I'm debating what to do about it. I'm probably going to just scrap it (keeping any used rewards, though) and hand out a new reward to everyone in celebration of the RPG's return. EDIT: GOSH DARNIT YOU CAN'T SUE REWARDS!! ;>>

Edited by Parugi

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

Alright then. Pretty much your call, and it doesn't matter to me. I believe I used a reward to increase Kairan's elemental power(Or get a gun, the elemental power might've been someone else, or a secondary thing. =P); but I think that was for the RPG winning the contest, and therefore unrelated. =P

I really have no clue. xD I'd assume within the next few days; assuming they haven't full-out left. =/ But for the most people, I'd assume at the latest by next week... Though, there's always the possibility of some people not having access to the computer or so./EDIT: Why does the prompt to let me know someone's post work sometimes, but not always? xD

Edited by Fullbringer Blade

Oh, that's right, Khad is on the off-screen mission with those Dark Hunters. So I'm good all around. =D Also, they might've decided "Oh well, BZP is never coming back."

Edited by Toa of Dancing

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

Judging from people's willingness to lose the arena matches in the past, on top of the absence of a couple of the people currently fighting?A month. :| No; actually I'd say more like, OOCly, two or three days; ICly a couple of hours.

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

Hey, if I actually had an opponent to fight, and something happened IC that would utterly shock Kairan and take him by surprise, then I would accept him getting knocked out of the fight, but as for right now... I don't even have an opponent. I should really look into making a second character, but I'm not quite sure what kinda differences I should have. =P

Ah, okay then, roger that. =P Though yeah, I tend to end fights if they go on too long, one way or another. xD So, yeah. Well, at least I have something to occupy myself in terms of thinking, for the moment. =P Also, what are the limits on some things, like, say, would a handheld weapon that basically used your energy to 'generate' a blade be acceptable?(Or did some other weird thing that wasn't typical.) ToD: =P

Well, I guess in a way the weapons that Surge 1.0 has would be an example, in a way. What about a weapon that could send a spinning 'wheel' of energ- ... Wait, that falls into the 'Rhotuka' category, doesn't it? =P Is there a Rhotuka of Just Plain Attacking? And is it possible a handheld weapon could launch one?(Like, a shield of sorts, but not nearly as huge as the ones the Hagah have.)

A Rhotuka of Energy, probably, sure, yeah I guess would fall under that name... :P To my understanding in the BIONICLE canon, as long as there is a Rhotuka launcher attached to it, anything can launch a Rhotuka. Likewise, anyone can create Rhotuka, they just can't do anything with it unless they have a launcher for it.So yes.

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

Sweet. I might have an idea for a third character maybe. And it's funny how that happens, given certain things in other RPGs. xD But alright, sweet. That'll be cool. How large approximately, would the launchers have to be? Just curious there.

Sweet. >=D Now, one other question, is there a set size that the Rhotuka need to be? Or, after they're generated, can they be any reasonable size? Just asking to make sure I don't accidentally do something wrong. =P

That was never elaborated on in canon, to my knowledge. My guess would be that the size ratio would be the same for everyone, though they wouldn't necessarily all be the same size -- Axonn would create a bigger Rhotuka than a Toa would, for instance. So maybe.... 1/8 the size of the being?So yeah, I guess it would vary.

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

What about generating one that was more or less literally wheel sized? Would a Toa be able to do so at approximately 6 feet tall, or would it need to be smaller?(Take note, I don't know the actual set size of a Rhotuka, since I never got one; it might be exactly the size I'm hoping it to be, for instance. xD)

The forums... are... ALIVE!!! Oh my goodness I have so much I have forgotten. I need to catch up. Obviously I'm glad that I checked to see if the forums were up. Sorry if I'm keeping anyone waiting. I don't even remember if I had chars in any other RPGs...

-----------------------------

--------- “BRUH” -Makuta, probably ---------

-----------------------------