Mantax :3

Taka Nuvia

Oh my goodness, it's an adorable mantax! I like how the tail kind of wraps around him giving him even more of an Innocent look. I also like the eyes, gives him a puppy-dog look. "Now who put you in this mean, dirty old Pit! You just to sweet! Yes you are!" I usually don't like bionicle chibis, but I think I've fallen in love with this one.

new_sig_legacy_2.png

The irony here made me burst out laughing. The innocent look, the cuteness, the chibi-style--all contradictory to his actual appearance and personality. It's hilarious.In other words, nice work. 10/10.
Glad to hear it... entertained you? :D Seriously, happy to hear you like it even though it's not set-like at all :3
Well, that's a cute Mantax! :3I LOVE his eyes!Very well done! :biggrin:
Thankies :3The eyes were the most fun part, and I actually would have made them even bigger if I could have :lol:
It looks great! amazing coloring, as usual^^And the eyes.. its just... so chibi. The blue fins on the feet were a nice touch. :3Keep up the awesome work!
Thank you. :3 Yeah, coloured pencils are a fuin medium. Easy to use yet effectful... ^^
His eyes... staring into my soul... o__oI really like the colouring, and his innocent pose coupled with his eyes... Mantax here is an adorabe little chibi.-ibrow
... he demands a cookie! =3But yes, he really is adorable. x3
Must... resist... cuteness. Anyways, the eyes are nicely drawn. The blue fins and the tail are really nice additions. Mantax looks great as a chibi!
In fact, Mantax looks best when chibified, I suppose... although I like his set form a lot, too. :)
How cuuuute :3He doesn't even look a monstrous bloodthirsty warlord ^^As usual, awesome colouring and shading. In moments like this, I wish I had a Mantax.His eyes, so innocent... how could you say no to those eyes?Great job, hope we'll get more chibi in the future!
I have a Mantax somewhere, but somehow half of his tail got lost D; He's still adorable, though...Fun thing is, the Barraki were sets that actually scared me a bit when they came out. Later I got used to them, though, and now I absolutely <3 them ^^And thank you! =D
Oh my goodness, it's an adorable mantax! I like how the tail kind of wraps around him giving him even more of an Innocent look. I also like the eyes, gives him a puppy-dog look. "Now who put you in this mean, dirty old Pit! You just to sweet! Yes you are!" I usually don't like bionicle chibis, but I think I've fallen in love with this one.
Glad to hear you like it. :lol:I was going for "EXTREME CHIBI OVERLOAD", so I'm glad it turned out that way xD

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)

I like how you modelled mantax's head after a kitten. It makes him look almost inordinately cute. Shading was well done too. Possibly a little too reflect-y? I would continue about how cute this is, but the others have justified it well enough.A small thing I noticed was the position of his knees and his torso. It looks like his entire body from the thighs up are being balanced on his knees, and is tilted forward. But not titled forward because he's leaning forward, but because his entire body would detatch from his knees and fall forward. This isn't really a significant issue, but it's something thiny that I have noticed.It's cute as heck though.

Majhost sucks

This... this is so unfitting to Mantax's character that I have no idea where to start....Actually, I think I'll start by saying that it's outright hilarious! Mantax's entire appearance and personality could not be more unfitting for a cute chibi character, yet you somehow pulled it off. I must say that this is an excellent piece of art, especially since the irony is so inherent in that it's Mantax, possibly the ugliest and least appetizing of the already less-than-attractive Barraki. Excellent work - I'd give this a solid 9.5/10.

BZPRPG TIME, where you could have one post talk about dinner, and the next about lunch.

Time is beyond relative here.

There's no reason not to put lasers in the palms of planet-sized robots. In fact, if I had my own planet-sized robot, palm lasers would be one of my first upgrades.

BZPRPG Profiles [outdated]

May or may not be back from a multi-year hiatus. We'll see how this works out...

The :3 in the title first brought me here, and I have to admit, that is a cute mantax.

audio_narration_project_banner_wide.jpg

Bionicle: ANP aims to create narrated versions of all the Bionicle books, with voice actors for each character, and music taken from various media to enhance the story. Check here if you're interested in voicing a character, and here for the chapters that've already been released!

Formerly: Tahu Nuva 3.0

Looking for a Bionicle Beanie. Black one with the symbol on it. Contact me if you are willing to sell