• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Posted Image

Click to ToggleParticipate in our raffle!

Hi, Guest. Come take a look and participate in our raffle:

Chima 2014 Big Raffle
Chima 2014 New Member Raffle
Chima 2014 Little Raffle

Photo

Custom Hewkii/Macku Plushie?

MNOLG Huki Maku Plush Request

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Click

Click
  • Members
  • Submerged!

• 1,173 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 24 2013 - 01:37 AM

So, does everybody remember how in the old MNOLG game, Hewkii and Macku each had plushies of each other in their huts, like above?Well, I was playing through the game, and, like the Bionicle nerd I am, had to wonder if anyone had actually created their own. I've searched the web and found nothing but some old kits and random pictures. If not, I would be interested in buying one from someone who had the time and skill to make one :D. Plus, possibly something else. :)So, anyone have one?And if this topic could go somewhere else, please move it. I wasn't quite sure where it would go.

~click.gif

kanohibanner.gif

I've joined the BZPRPG. See my profiles here.

See the collection of my writings as well as previews of those to come in The Scarabax Library.

#2 Online ~The 1st Shadow~

~The 1st Shadow~
  • Members
  • Descending into Protodermis

• 1,079 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 24 2013 - 03:52 AM

I recall someone making a Hewkii one and posting it on BZPower, but that was a few years back. Probably around '08 or '09. Sorry I can't be much more help than that. I can look for the old topic and get back to you if I find anything, if that would be better.

EDIT: I think this is what I was thinking of.  There may have been one of either of those two specifically, but I can't seem to find it.

Posted Image

Edited by ~The 1st Shadow~, Jan 24 2013 - 04:07 AM.

t1scbanner.jpg

Credit to Shattered Mask Productions for the Avatar and signoff!

#3 Offline Grandmaster Lehvorak

Grandmaster Lehvorak
  • Members
  • Emerging Mata Nuian Protector

• 1,661 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 24 2013 - 08:07 AM

[color=#000080;]Now that you mention that, I remember those plushies in the game... wow the good old times of playing that! Funny thing is, friends and I are making a game which will be interactive like MNOLG. Well try to, :P but anyways, it would be nice to see some plushies... Sorry if I can't help, but I'll see what I can find. There has to be someone that made them.[/color]

[color=#000080;]Lehvorak[/color]

<< LEHVORAK ZONE >>

Web Design - Graphic Design - Illustration

Find out more on:

_

DeviantART_logo.png

#4 Offline Shadow Flaredrick

Shadow Flaredrick
  • Members
  • Emerging Stone Champion

• 1,492 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 24 2013 - 09:05 AM

I don't even remember, it's been a long time since I played it.

hitmanivnopic.png

BZPRPG Profiles

Flaredrick Seria - Potas -'Jet Fire' -'Razor'- 'Infector' - Reso 'Vo - Kasrar 'V- Ludvin va Betravo - Vallen Tor - Molvr Kalr

#5 Online Wazdakka

Wazdakka
  • Members
  • Steely Visionary

• 367 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 20 2013 - 08:06 PM

I recall someone making a Hewkii one and posting it on BZPower, but that was a few years back. Probably around '08 or '09. Sorry I can't be much more help than that. I can look for the old topic and get back to you if I find anything, if that would be better.

EDIT: I think this is what I was thinking of.  There may have been one of either of those two specifically, but I can't seem to find it.

Posted Image

El linko no worko. IPS error.

Steam Name: Toa Onua - always ready for TF2 or a good chat.Xbox Live Gamertag: PluggedSky51173 - Halo 4 for (4) the win!Minecraft Username: ThePoohster - sometimes play on T9K.Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko set), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Black, White, and Grey Krana, Heat Vision, Sonic, Fire Resistance, Power Scream, and Shadow Kraata, Axonn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?

#6 Offline Dragonstar7

Dragonstar7
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 1,807 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 20 2013 - 09:14 PM

I recall someone making a Hewkii one and posting it on BZPower, but that was a few years back. Probably around '08 or '09. Sorry I can't be much more help than that. I can look for the old topic and get back to you if I find anything, if that would be better. EDIT: http://www.bzpower.c...=148421&st=40]I think this is what I was thinking of. [/url] There may have been one of either of those two specifically, but I can't seem to find it. [img=http://www.majhost.c...ignoffffff.png]

The archives have been down since the downtime of 2013.On topic now, when I played that game with my brother, I got kinda freaked out by that the first time I saw those. Though I'm surprised that some people will actually go and make one, but it's possible.

Edited by Takua the Chronicler7, Feb 20 2013 - 09:15 PM.

#7 Offline Click

Click
  • Members
  • Submerged!

• 1,173 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 20 2013 - 10:53 PM

Well, that's too bad. Seems like someone would make at one point. :D

Seems very close, although I would probably make it differently. The mask hood idea was clever though.

~click.gif

kanohibanner.gif

See the collection of my writings as well as previews of those to come in The Scarabax Library.

#8 Online ~The 1st Shadow~

~The 1st Shadow~
  • Members
  • Descending into Protodermis

• 1,079 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 21 2013 - 01:10 AM

I recall someone making a Hewkii one and posting it on BZPower, but that was a few years back. Probably around '08 or '09. Sorry I can't be much more help than that. I can look for the old topic and get back to you if I find anything, if that would be better. EDIT: http://www.bzpower.c...=148421&st=40]I think this is what I was thinking of. [/url] There may have been one of either of those two specifically, but I can't seem to find it. [img=http://www.majhost.c...ignoffffff.png]

The archives have been down since the downtime of 2013.On topic now, when I played that game with my brother, I got kinda freaked out by that the first time I saw those. Though I'm surprised that some people will actually go and make one, but it's possible.

It worked when I found the link. Although I know that isn't the one I was thinking of in the first place. 

Posted Image

t1scbanner.jpg

Credit to Shattered Mask Productions for the Avatar and signoff!

#9 Offline Dragonstar7

Dragonstar7
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 1,807 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 21 2013 - 03:12 PM

I recall someone making a Hewkii one and posting it on BZPower, but that was a few years back. Probably around '08 or '09. Sorry I can't be much more help than that. I can look for the old topic and get back to you if I find anything, if that would be better. EDIT: http://www.bzpower.c...=148421&st=40]I[/url] think this is what I was thinking of. [/url] There may have been one of either of those two specifically, but I can't seem to find it. [img=http://www.majhost.com/gallery/kanoka94/stuff/signoffffff.png]]http://www.majhost.com/gallery/kanoka94/stuff/signoffffff.png][/url]

It worked when I found the link. Although I know that isn't the one I was thinking of in the first place.  [img=http://www.majhost.c...ignoffffff.png]

That's because you posted it before the downtime (Feb 14-16)

#10 Offline Loganto The Bo-Matoran

Loganto The Bo-Matoran
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Scavenger

• 601 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 25 2013 - 09:16 PM

here:http://www.brickshel..._teady_bear.png

comic_sig.pngtalog_kit_sig.pngold_comics_sig.pngblog_sig.pngbrickshelf_sig.png

Click on a me. You'll like it!

#11 Offline Dragonstar7

Dragonstar7
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 1,807 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 25 2013 - 10:22 PM

Ah...you made one of yourself (comic character). Never thought of that.

#12 Offline Click

Click
  • Members
  • Submerged!

• 1,173 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 25 2013 - 10:39 PM

There actually is an old sprite kit for them somewhere, but that doesn't quite look like one from the kit. Nice work though.

~click.gif

kanohibanner.gif

#13 Offline Loganto The Bo-Matoran

Loganto The Bo-Matoran
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Scavenger

• 601 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 28 2013 - 03:30 PM

I just made it from scratch... it was fun.

comic_sig.pngtalog_kit_sig.pngold_comics_sig.pngblog_sig.pngbrickshelf_sig.png

Click on a me. You'll like it!

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users