• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes
  • Participate in raffles to win LEGO prizes
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Custom Hewkii/Macku Plushie?

MNOLG Huki Maku Plush Request

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Click

Click
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Master of Anger Rampant

• 25-May 09
  • 5,751 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jan 24 2013 - 01:37 AM

So, does everybody remember how in the old MNOLG game, Hewkii and Macku each had plushies of each other in their huts, like above?Well, I was playing through the game, and, like the Bionicle nerd I am, had to wonder if anyone had actually created their own. I've searched the web and found nothing but some old kits and random pictures. If not, I would be interested in buying one from someone who had the time and skill to make one :D. Plus, possibly something else. :)So, anyone have one?And if this topic could go somewhere else, please move it. I wasn't quite sure where it would go.

~click.gif

builderbanner.png

New Chapter!

Corpus Rahkshi: Fang | Hoto | Tear | Canvas | Melody

The Scarabax Library | Flickr | Deviantart

#2 Offline The 1st Shadow

The 1st Shadow
  • Members
  • Gahlok-Kal Attacks!

• 21-June 10
  • 3,445 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 24 2013 - 03:52 AM

I recall someone making a Hewkii one and posting it on BZPower, but that was a few years back. Probably around '08 or '09. Sorry I can't be much more help than that. I can look for the old topic and get back to you if I find anything, if that would be better.

EDIT: I think this is what I was thinking of.  There may have been one of either of those two specifically, but I can't seem to find it.

Posted Image

Edited by ~The 1st Shadow~, Jan 24 2013 - 04:07 AM.

~Your friendly, neighborhood Shadow

t1scomicbanners.jpgokotomationbanner.jpgvultrazandcobanners.jpg

MOCs: Skullotaur, Stigrat, Skaldrak, Mask of the Skies  <<NEW

Artwork: T1S' Metal Art -- An Irrational Gift 

Library: The Kanohi Force (collab)

FCMedia: KFTV (collab)

Comics I Recommend: Snax, The HUNA Report, Okoto Adventures, Ghidora's Comics, Dallior's Comics

#3 Offline Grandmaster Lehvorak

Grandmaster Lehvorak
  • Members
  • Emerging Mata Nuian Protector

• 20-July 07
  • 1,665 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 24 2013 - 08:07 AM

[color=#000080;]Now that you mention that, I remember those plushies in the game... wow the good old times of playing that! Funny thing is, friends and I are making a game which will be interactive like MNOLG. Well try to, :P but anyways, it would be nice to see some plushies... Sorry if I can't help, but I'll see what I can find. There has to be someone that made them.[/color]

[color=#000080;]Lehvorak[/color]

<< LEHVORAK ZONE >>

Web Design - Graphic Design - Illustration

Find out more on:

_

DeviantART_logo.png

#4 Offline The Forgotten Wonder

The Forgotten Wonder
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

• 07-December 12
  • 1,568 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 24 2013 - 09:05 AM

I don't even remember, it's been a long time since I played it.

picsart_1423812255637.jpg

(Cancelled until more pics are actually taken)

BZPRPG Profiles

Flaredrick Seria - Potas -'Jet Fire' -'Razor'- 'Infector' - Reso 'Vo - Kasrar 'V- Ludvin va Betravo - Vallen Tor - Molvr Kalr

#5 Offline Wazdakka

Wazdakka
  • Members
  • Descending into Protodermis

• 31-October 12
  • 1,097 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 20 2013 - 08:06 PM

I recall someone making a Hewkii one and posting it on BZPower, but that was a few years back. Probably around '08 or '09. Sorry I can't be much more help than that. I can look for the old topic and get back to you if I find anything, if that would be better.

EDIT: I think this is what I was thinking of.  There may have been one of either of those two specifically, but I can't seem to find it.

Posted Image

El linko no worko. IPS error.

Steam Name: Toa Onua - always ready for TF2 or a good chat.Xbox Live Gamertag: PluggedSky51173 - Halo 4 for (4) the win!Minecraft Username: ThePoohster - sometimes play on T9K.Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko set), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Black, White, and Grey Krana, Heat Vision, Sonic, Fire Resistance, Power Scream, and Shadow Kraata, Axonn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?

#6 Offline Dragon.star

Dragon.star
  • Members
  • Flying Force!

• 16-February 13
  • 2,452 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 20 2013 - 09:14 PM

I recall someone making a Hewkii one and posting it on BZPower, but that was a few years back. Probably around '08 or '09. Sorry I can't be much more help than that. I can look for the old topic and get back to you if I find anything, if that would be better. EDIT: http://www.bzpower.c...=148421&st=40]I think this is what I was thinking of. [/url] There may have been one of either of those two specifically, but I can't seem to find it. [img=http://www.majhost.c...ignoffffff.png]

The archives have been down since the downtime of 2013.On topic now, when I played that game with my brother, I got kinda freaked out by that the first time I saw those. Though I'm surprised that some people will actually go and make one, but it's possible.

Edited by Takua the Chronicler7, Feb 20 2013 - 09:15 PM.

#7 Offline Click

Click
  • Premier Member

• 25-May 09
  • 5,751 posts

Posted Feb 20 2013 - 10:53 PM

Well, that's too bad. Seems like someone would make at one point. :D

Seems very close, although I would probably make it differently. The mask hood idea was clever though.

~click.gif

builderbanner.png

New Chapter!

#8 Offline The 1st Shadow

The 1st Shadow
  • Members
  • Gahlok-Kal Attacks!

• 21-June 10
  • 3,445 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 21 2013 - 01:10 AM

I recall someone making a Hewkii one and posting it on BZPower, but that was a few years back. Probably around '08 or '09. Sorry I can't be much more help than that. I can look for the old topic and get back to you if I find anything, if that would be better. EDIT: http://www.bzpower.c...=148421&st=40]I think this is what I was thinking of. [/url] There may have been one of either of those two specifically, but I can't seem to find it. [img=http://www.majhost.c...ignoffffff.png]

The archives have been down since the downtime of 2013.On topic now, when I played that game with my brother, I got kinda freaked out by that the first time I saw those. Though I'm surprised that some people will actually go and make one, but it's possible.

It worked when I found the link. Although I know that isn't the one I was thinking of in the first place. 

Posted Image

~Your friendly, neighborhood Shadow

t1scomicbanners.jpgokotomationbanner.jpgvultrazandcobanners.jpg

MOCs: Skullotaur, Stigrat, Skaldrak, Mask of the Skies  <<NEW

Artwork: T1S' Metal Art -- An Irrational Gift 

Library: The Kanohi Force (collab)

FCMedia: KFTV (collab)

Comics I Recommend: Snax, The HUNA Report, Okoto Adventures, Ghidora's Comics, Dallior's Comics

#9 Offline Dragon.star

Dragon.star
  • Members
  • Flying Force!

• 16-February 13
  • 2,452 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 21 2013 - 03:12 PM

I recall someone making a Hewkii one and posting it on BZPower, but that was a few years back. Probably around '08 or '09. Sorry I can't be much more help than that. I can look for the old topic and get back to you if I find anything, if that would be better. EDIT: http://www.bzpower.c...=148421&st=40]I[/url] think this is what I was thinking of. [/url] There may have been one of either of those two specifically, but I can't seem to find it. [img=http://www.majhost.com/gallery/kanoka94/stuff/signoffffff.png]]http://www.majhost.com/gallery/kanoka94/stuff/signoffffff.png][/url]

It worked when I found the link. Although I know that isn't the one I was thinking of in the first place.  [img=http://www.majhost.c...ignoffffff.png]

That's because you posted it before the downtime (Feb 14-16)

#10 Offline Loganto

Loganto
  • Members
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

• 16-March 11
  • 1,290 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 25 2013 - 09:16 PM

here:http://www.brickshel..._teady_bear.png

"Remember when the comics forum had a lot of good stuff? Let's make that a thing again."

-Kazi the Matoran

couch.pngThe REAL Life Of Loganto

#MaketheComicsForumGreatAgain

#11 Offline Dragon.star

Dragon.star
  • Members
  • Flying Force!

• 16-February 13
  • 2,452 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 25 2013 - 10:22 PM

Ah...you made one of yourself (comic character). Never thought of that.

#12 Offline Click

Click
  • Premier Member

• 25-May 09
  • 5,751 posts

Posted Feb 25 2013 - 10:39 PM

There actually is an old sprite kit for them somewhere, but that doesn't quite look like one from the kit. Nice work though.

~click.gif

builderbanner.png

New Chapter!

#13 Offline Loganto

Loganto
  • Members
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

• 16-March 11
  • 1,290 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 28 2013 - 03:30 PM

I just made it from scratch... it was fun.

"Remember when the comics forum had a lot of good stuff? Let's make that a thing again."

-Kazi the Matoran

couch.pngThe REAL Life Of Loganto

#MaketheComicsForumGreatAgain

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users