Piraka Graffiti

The Legendary TNT

So I was learning how to use GIMP a little better and I found the brick pattern, and for some reason it looked like an alley in New York for some reason. And I thought, "All this needs is some graffiti." Then an idea struck me. Why not do Piraka graffiti? So I went on BS01 and found Piraka promo signatures and scoured the internet for a BIONICLE graffiti style logo (harder to find than you would think!) and came up with this.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/TNT-DJVezon/Art/bionicle_piraka_grafitii.jpg

What do you think?

new_sig_legacy_2.png

The signatures look like they are floating over your GIMP Brick Wall, not on it. I suggest you try and turn down the transparency on the signatures so it looks more like they are on the wall.

Edited by Tenebrae Invictus

Up, down, turn around, please don't let me hit the ground

The signatures look like they are floating over your GIMP Brick Wall, not on it. I suggest you try and turn down the transparency on the signatures so it looks more like they are on the wall.

Oh. I haven't quite figured out how to do that yet. :lookaround: Where do I do that? I would like to make this one of my backgrounds for my computer, so that would be helpful.

new_sig_legacy_2.png

Oh. I haven't quite figured out how to do that yet. :lookaround: Where do I do that? I would like to make this one of my backgrounds for my computer, so that would be helpful.

Well if you made each signature on it's own layer, or all the signatures on a different layer on the wall, you could go on the layers toolbar and tone it down.

Up, down, turn around, please don't let me hit the ground

• 1 month later...