• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Posted Image

Photo

Where can I find MNOG 1 to download?

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 Offline banana92

banana92
  • Members
  • Toa

• 199 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 04 2013 - 07:43 PM

Specefically as the topic title says, where can I find MNOG 1 to download? preferably a version where a player can save his/her progress.

I'm digging      I'm digging            I'm digging                I'm digging    

I'm digging                                            I'm digging                                                                    

I'm digging              I'm digging        I'm digging    I'm digging                                  

I'm digging    

#2 Offline Aiwendil

Aiwendil
  • Members
  • Scavenger Va

• 642 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 04 2013 - 07:49 PM

it's up for download on a website, but I can't link to it, as it has forums :P try BS01. it might have the download there. otherwise can't help

76561198084895102.png

Add me on steam, I don't bite.

Unless I'm hungry.

"The crows were calling his name, thought Caw"

#3 Offline BULiK

BULiK
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Nuhvok-Kal Attacks!

• 3,073 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 04 2013 - 08:08 PM

Here you go, on a website made by our awesome forum mentor Gatanui.

imx_327053664.png

76561198040925391.png

Exo-Force RPG Profiles- Max Layer

#4 Offline Pereki

Pereki
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Descending into Protodermis

• 925 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 04 2013 - 08:36 PM

There is a project out there that has the game, but, as Strakkorotus said, it is not allowed to be discussed. You could try running a Google search for the game, and see if you can dig anything up. You may have a difficult time of it, though, as I can't seem to find the project in the first few pages of search results when I look.

Unfortunately, while the BIONICLE Online Games Archive website is still up it would appear that their downloads are gone.

Edited by Tazakk, Mar 04 2013 - 08:37 PM.

#5 Offline Gengar

Gengar
  • Members
  • Emerging Defender of Mata Nui

• 2,059 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 04 2013 - 09:19 PM

The download links on BOGA are currently down. I would highly recommend the site Strakkorotus was talking about, which you can download or run stream with save mode, then again, it violates BZP's advertising policy.

Edited by Takua the Chronicler7, Mar 04 2013 - 09:28 PM.

#6 Offline BULiK

BULiK
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Nuhvok-Kal Attacks!

• 3,073 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 04 2013 - 09:25 PM

There is a project out there that has the game, but, as Strakkorotus said, it is not allowed to be discussed. You could try running a Google search for the game, and see if you can dig anything up. You may have a difficult time of it, though, as I can't seem to find the project in the first few pages of search results when I look.

Unfortunately, while the BIONICLE Online Games Archive website is still up it would appear that their downloads are gone.

Oops, I didn't realize that.  :/  What a shame.

Anyways, for an alternative I'll agree with Tazakk;  Googling "Mata Nui Online Game Download", will bring up a few options if you look hard enough.  A website I trust (yet cannot link to here) was near the bottom of the fifth page, when I searched it.  From the main page of that site, you'll only be a few clicks away from a download.

imx_327053664.png

76561198040925391.png

Exo-Force RPG Profiles- Max Layer

#7 Offline Dual Cee

Dual Cee
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

• 1,306 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Mar 05 2013 - 01:39 AM

And here, is the easy way: http://www.mediafire...sdqz9htvhd76odaI uploaded my copy a month or two ago, thats why :)

I'm back!

#8 Offline The Phantom Terror

The Phantom Terror
  • Members
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

• 1,249 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 05 2013 - 11:09 AM

It was available on Please do not discuss sites with forums. -B6, but for some reason, you can't download now. I can send you an email with the file though.

Edited by Black Six, Mar 05 2013 - 09:25 PM.

14612551615_f885b55eb5_o.jpg

|+| Flickr |+| MOCpages |+| Facebook |+| YouTube |+|

|+| Rock Raiders United |+| SOLISMagna |+| Tumblr |+| TTV |+|

#9 Offline banana92

banana92
  • Members
  • Toa

• 199 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 08 2013 - 05:20 PM

And here, is the easy way: http://www.mediafire...sdqz9htvhd76odaI uploaded my copy a month or two ago, thats why :)

all of the necessecary files to play on the mediafire version are missing, i mean there are no files to open the game on windows, just on the Mac and Linux, even though it says click on launcherwindows.exe, there is none, but thank you, and all the alternative files are missing...

I'm digging      I'm digging            I'm digging                I'm digging    

I'm digging                                            I'm digging                                                                    

I'm digging              I'm digging        I'm digging    I'm digging                                  

I'm digging    

#10 Offline Dual Cee

Dual Cee
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

• 1,306 posts

Posted Mar 09 2013 - 02:59 AM

all of the necessecary files to play on the mediafire version are missing, i mean there are no files to open the game on windows, just on the Mac and Linux, even though it says click on launcherwindows.exe, there is none, but thank you, and all the alternative files are missing...
True I forgot about that MNOLG 2 and VNOLG are fine but something went wrong with uploading MNOLG, I'm sorry I'm unable to acces my laptob for the upcoming days, so I can help you any further.

I'm back!

#11 Offline Cratak

Cratak
  • Members
  • Toa

• 106 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 09 2013 - 10:38 AM

For streaming and download, type "bionicle media" into your search engine. If the link to the site doesn't show up, its name will in some of the links. Then search the name, and you've got it.

And I would not be surprised if this is edited by B6 or Wind, lol.

fmstaticbanner1.jpg

#12 Offline Gengar

Gengar
  • Members

• 2,059 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 09 2013 - 06:47 PM

You could also try here for links.

#13 Offline Dual Cee

Dual Cee
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

• 1,306 posts

Posted Mar 09 2013 - 06:56 PM

You could also try here for links.

The problem is that MNOLG doesn't work. My fault.

I'm back!

#14 Offline Gengar

Gengar
  • Members

• 2,059 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 09 2013 - 07:00 PM

Oh. Didn't see that, sorry. I just saw the topic and read the first post.

#15 Offline Aiwendil

Aiwendil
  • Members
  • Scavenger Va

• 642 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 12 2013 - 09:34 PM

okay, found a download link. downloading it from here right now. if it doesn't work, so sorry :P http://www.mediafire...j9rdpdgbt0wpj8w

76561198084895102.png

Add me on steam, I don't bite.

Unless I'm hungry.

"The crows were calling his name, thought Caw"

#16 Offline Dual Cee

Dual Cee
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

• 1,306 posts

Posted Mar 18 2013 - 10:22 AM

okay, found a download link. downloading it from here right now. if it doesn't work, so sorry :P http://www.mediafire...j9rdpdgbt0wpj8w

Dunno if that works, if not I found the right copy here it is: http://www.mediafire...7b1ydag98dmygzi

I'm back!

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users