Where can I find MNOG 1 to download?

banana92

Specefically as the topic title says, where can I find MNOG 1 to download? preferably a version where a player can save his/her progress.

I'm digging I'm digging I'm digging I'm digging

I'm digging I'm digging

I'm digging

There is a project out there that has the game, but, as Strakkorotus said, it is not allowed to be discussed. You could try running a Google search for the game, and see if you can dig anything up. You may have a difficult time of it, though, as I can't seem to find the project in the first few pages of search results when I look.

Here you go, on a website made by our awesome forum mentor Gatanui.

Unfortunately, while the BIONICLE Online Games Archive website is still up it would appear that their downloads are gone.

Edited by Tazakk

believe victims. its actually not that hard, and youd look kind of bad if you were to, say, side with an abuser because theyre your friend

There is a project out there that has the game, but, as Strakkorotus said, it is not allowed to be discussed. You could try running a Google search for the game, and see if you can dig anything up. You may have a difficult time of it, though, as I can't seem to find the project in the first few pages of search results when I look.

Here you go, on a website made by our awesome forum mentor Gatanui.

Unfortunately, while the BIONICLE Online Games Archive website is still up it would appear that their downloads are gone.

Oops, I didn't realize that. :/ What a shame.

Anyways, for an alternative I'll agree with Tazakk; Googling "Mata Nui Online Game Download", will bring up a few options if you look hard enough. A website I trust (yet cannot link to here) was near the bottom of the fifth page, when I searched it. From the main page of that site, you'll only be a few clicks away from a download.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

And here, is the easy way: http://www.mediafire.com/?sdqz9htvhd76odaI uploaded my copy a month or two ago, thats why :)

all of the necessecary files to play on the mediafire version are missing, i mean there are no files to open the game on windows, just on the Mac and Linux, even though it says click on launcherwindows.exe, there is none, but thank you, and all the alternative files are missing...

I'm digging I'm digging

I'm digging

And here, is the easy way: http://www.mediafire.com/?sdqz9htvhd76odaI uploaded my copy a month or two ago, thats why :)

all of the necessecary files to play on the mediafire version are missing, i mean there are no files to open the game on windows, just on the Mac and Linux, even though it says click on launcherwindows.exe, there is none, but thank you, and all the alternative files are missing...
True I forgot about that MNOLG 2 and VNOLG are fine but something went wrong with uploading MNOLG, I'm sorry I'm unable to acces my laptob for the upcoming days, so I can help you any further.

I'm back!

For streaming and download, type "bionicle media" into your search engine. If the link to the site doesn't show up, its name will in some of the links. Then search the name, and you've got it.

And I would not be surprised if this is edited by B6 or Wind, lol.

fmstaticbanner1.jpg