A Question About Adventures

So, I've been doing a BIONICLE binge- finally reading through every one of the books and maybe the web serials sometime too. However, in cases such as Adventures #4, I've watched the movie rather than reading the book for time reasons and also because I feel more connected to a movie (moving, talking characters) to a book. Is this a good way to go, or should I turn back and read the MoL novel and Adventures #4? I'm currently on Adventures #8, so that factors in, but I just wanted to know the common opinion on this.

TLoMN_Po-Koro_Celebration.png

Do both. Reading explains the characters' thoughts, which you can't hear in the movies.

I second this.

But you won't be missing much on the MoL novelisation, which is less canon than the movie and has a ton of differences. I recommend reading the LoMN novelisation, however, for the detail. And do read the WoS novelisation because it is more canon than the movie (and more enjoyable IMO).

Despite what others are saying, I would recommend the MOL novelization too. It has stuff that were supposed to be in the movie, but weren't sor some reason. For example, Takua's thoughts are explained in a way that make his seemingly strange actions in the movie more logical. Like his "mental breakdown" in Onu-Koro, which was very nicely written in the book. The fights with the Rahkshi are also better in the book.

And the LOMN novelization has some character development for Whenua ans Nuju too, although not in the movie. In the book they both gradually learn to appreciate past and the future, not just either one of them.