The Feline Chronicles

No longer active

Ok guys about the place where my comics are set, its set on an island on Spherus Magna in the ocean bit.LinkThe Island is called New Mata Nui.The story is set after the events of Mata Nui vs Teridax.new_mata_nui.pngI'll put the locations in soon.

Edited by Feline Oneker

2020 STATUS UPDATE:

If you've come across any of my topics such, as my comic series which are now lost, I just want to say is I have since DISOWNED them as of 2020. Looking back at them I'm no longer proud of what I've made here on BZPower.

I haven't started working on the next comic yet because my computer mouse is being a bit faulty, like its working fine and then suddenly it stops working. I have to plug it out and plug it back in again.If it keeps doing this my dad will buy me a new mouse.

2020 STATUS UPDATE:

If you've come across any of my topics such, as my comic series which are now lost, I just want to say is I have since DISOWNED them as of 2020. Looking back at them I'm no longer proud of what I've made here on BZPower.

Ok finally here's the next comic! Click here! and the Memory scan animation scene.I don't want to talk about why the animation scene is in the comic right now.My faulty mouse has gotten really annoying like when making I was making this comic, it always kept stopping and I had to plug it out and back in again.

2020 STATUS UPDATE:

Next Comic! Click here!This comic show's Milly's last name.

Edited by Feline Oneker

2020 STATUS UPDATE:

Hey guys! I'm working on the next comic right now so I decided to show you a clip of it!clip.pngPtolemaios you might get excited about this.

Edited by Feline Oneker

2020 STATUS UPDATE:

Wow, I haven't posted here in a while. Well, I guess now's the time, right? :P ANYWAYS, I like the new series you've got going on right now. It's getting a bit heated now that those two "Men Matoran in Black" have taken someone in. I like the whole concept of it all. You are also developing the character "Milly" in exceptional ways which has shown throughout the saga. You've done a very nice job, Oneker. I'm sorry I can't get to giving you a critique for each and every comic, but now that I've gotten a bit extremely far behind, it would take a very long post to critique them all. :PP.S. This stupid troll that has been ravaging around my computer keeps striking through my words, so sorry for the over usage of the strike-through.P.P.S Heck, I live in Russia. So make my character wield an AK-47 if you need to (Which is a nice way of saying that you totally have to put my character in the comic with an AK-47).-Rez

Wow, I haven't posted here in a while. Well, I guess now's the time, right? :P ANYWAYS, I like the new series you've got going on right now. It's getting a bit heated now that those two "Men Matoran in Black" have taken someone in. I like the whole concept of it all. You are also developing the character "Milly" in exceptional ways which has shown throughout the saga. You've done a very nice job, Oneker. I'm sorry I can't get to giving you a critique for each and every comic, but now that I've gotten a bit extremely far behind, it would take a very long post to critique them all. :PP.S. This stupid troll that has been ravaging around my computer keeps striking through my words, so sorry for the over usage of the strike-through.P.P.S Heck, I live in Russia. So make my character wield an AK-47 if you need to (Which is a nice way of saying that you totally have to put my character in the comic with an AK-47).-Rez

Thanks Reznas!and here's the next comic! Click here!It might not be the end of Milly.You will have to find out soon.

2020 STATUS UPDATE:

Shes rich enough to afford a android? Well... that stinks. I was sure that Ptolemic was the reigning hero of the arc.Lie detector, eh? As long as Damuk has a needle then hes good. All he has to do is press the needle against his fore finger to which somehow helps trick the lie detector. I think it has to do with blood pressure or something (Since blood pressure as well as other things are monitored via wires on the person.)~Soran

soran_banner_1_by_soarinskies-d9ibpyf.pngsoran_banner_2_by_soarinskies-d9ibq3p.pngsoran_banner_3_by_soarinskies-d9ibq87.pngsoran_banner_4_by_soarinskies-d9ibqcq.png

Here's the next comic! Click here!I think the Nireda's Cousin Saga has ended for now but Milly hasn't gone home yet.Errors:In this comic the sky is daylight but in one of the previous comics showing sky, the sky was at sunset.

2020 STATUS UPDATE:

Here's the next comic! Click here!I think the Nireda's Cousin Saga has ended for now but Milly hasn't gone home yet.Errors:In this comic the sky is daylight but in one of the previous comics showing sky, the sky was at sunset.

I deeply despise lie detectors. Poor Damuk.

mindeth the cobwebs

Here's a Comic I made! Click here!Its not to do with my comics series.

Edited by Feline Oneker

2020 STATUS UPDATE:

OK here's the next comic! Click here!The seriousness starts to happen.I'm thinking of changing the title again.Post please!

Edited by Feline Oneker

2020 STATUS UPDATE:

this is a very interesting turn of events. I think that, during the course of this arc, you should release any other aliens they captured, I agree with the latter thought as well, but I can only think of "The Adventures of Oneker," and it sounds lame.

bBhcfWO.png

this is a very interesting turn of events. I think that, during the course of this arc, you should release any other aliens they captured, I agree with the latter thought as well, but I can only think of "The Adventures of Oneker," and it sounds lame.

The new title i'm thinking of is "The Feline Chronicles" is it good? Edited by Feline Oneker

2020 STATUS UPDATE:

To be honest, I really don't find a need for you to change the title of your comics. The current title is just fine. But if you do really want to, I'd change it to something that doesn't have the word Feline in it, considering you've already used that in your current title. Perhaps something that has to do with extraterrestrial beings except using the word alien, of course. :P Or you can do something like, "The Accounts of Oneker", or something like that. But you don't have to listen to all my ranting, just do what you find best.Now, onto the comics. I somehow have gotten behind again. Just blame that evil troll of mine. He's been eating away a lot of my time. No, seriously, he ate a bunch of my time. But don't worry, he's asleep at the moment, so I have some time to critique your comics. First off, it is so relieving to see Milly out of the picture a bit. I was afraid I would actually use that AK47 of mine. But thanks to Ptolemaios, I didn't have to. Secondly, these "Matoran in Black" are getting serious. I am enjoying this little saga you have going on right now. I honestly have nothing to critique, Oneker. Keep up the good work! :)-Rez

OK here's the next comic! Click here!The seriousness starts to happen.I'm thinking of changing the title again.Post please!

P.A.C.A.X., hmmmm? More like P.E.R.I.S.H.E.D. in my book.
It was hard thinking of an organization name for them. :PI was originally going to call it H.O.X.L standing for: Hunters of Extraterrestrial Life. Edited by Feline Oneker

2020 STATUS UPDATE:

Here's an announcement! Click here!Its i've been suffering from hay fever! Click here!The next comic is completed just need to put the speech bubbles in!

Edited by Feline Oneker

2020 STATUS UPDATE:

OK here's the next comic! Click here!Thank you Soran for helping me find the Tree's in the 3rd, 4th and 5th panels.Didn't know what speech to put in the last panel.Post please!

2020 STATUS UPDATE:

OK here's the next comic! Click Here!Post please!

Edited by Feline Oneker

2020 STATUS UPDATE:

Next Comic! Click Here!The Silhouette person may be revealed in the next saga I think.

Edited by Oneker: Toa of Felines

2020 STATUS UPDATE: