• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Posted Image

Photo

The Feline Chronicles

Oneker Adventure Comics

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
409 replies to this topic

#241 Offline Phantomesque

Phantomesque
  • Members
  • Conqueror of the Swarm!

• 701 posts
  •  

Posted May 28 2012 - 10:10 AM

Oneker! Run! Run! You're Doomed!Can't wait for the next comic Oneker.~Gravity.

EH5Tbhq.png

#242 Offline Restarting...

Restarting...
  • Members
  • Makuta Conquered!

• 562 posts
  •  

Posted May 29 2012 - 05:08 AM

Ok guys about the place where my comics are set, its set on an island on Spherus Magna in the ocean bit.LinkThe Island is called New Mata Nui.The story is set after the events of Mata Nui vs Teridax.Posted ImageI'll put the locations in soon.

Edited by Feline Oneker, May 30 2012 - 12:45 PM.

#243 Offline Phantomesque

Phantomesque
  • Members

• 701 posts
  •  

Posted May 30 2012 - 04:27 PM

Hehe, new Mata-Nui. It's back! xDLove the concept of the idea of where it takes place. Hope maybe you'll put backstory of the island?....~Gravity

EH5Tbhq.png

#244 Offline Restarting...

Restarting...
  • Members
  • Makuta Conquered!

• 562 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 01 2012 - 03:49 PM

I haven't started working on the next comic yet because my computer mouse is being a bit faulty, like its working fine and then suddenly it stops working. I have to plug it out and plug it back in again.If it keeps doing this my dad will buy me a new mouse.

#245 Offline Restarting...

Restarting...
  • Members
  • Makuta Conquered!

• 562 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 02 2012 - 11:59 AM

Ok finally here's the next comic! Click here! and the Memory scan animation scene.I don't want to talk about why the animation scene is in the comic right now.My faulty mouse has gotten really annoying like when making I was making this comic, it always kept stopping and I had to plug it out and back in again.

#246 Offline Bearcat

Bearcat
  • Members
  • Submerged!

• 1,141 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 02 2012 - 12:34 PM

My worst nightmare fulfilled...I HATE mcdonalds...

banner.png

Enjoy.

#247 Offline Phantomesque

Phantomesque
  • Members

• 701 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 02 2012 - 12:44 PM

Hehe, Mcdonalds.Love the new Memory Scan animation. I would love to see more animation from you.~Gravity

EH5Tbhq.png

#248 Offline Restarting...

Restarting...
  • Members
  • Makuta Conquered!

• 562 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 03 2012 - 08:19 AM

Next Comic! Click here!This comic show's Milly's last name.

Edited by Feline Oneker, Jun 03 2012 - 08:20 AM.

#249 Offline vataki

vataki
  • Members
  • Mask of Time Discovered

• 4,021 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 03 2012 - 10:09 AM

I loved how her scream shakes the entire house. :PI'd also like to say the new image in your signature seems very interesting.

Edited by Vataki Teridax, Jun 03 2012 - 10:30 AM.

naw man

#250 Offline Bearcat

Bearcat
  • Members
  • Submerged!

• 1,141 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 03 2012 - 11:17 AM

That's it.....I'm getting my shotgun, see you guys in a bit.And yeah, adding the shaking building to her scream was pretty awesome.

banner.png

Enjoy.

#251 Offline Makuta Luroka

Makuta Luroka
  • Members
  • Descending into Protodermis

• 930 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 03 2012 - 12:19 PM

hang on while I get my AUG A3...

--:m::a::k::u::t::a: :l::u::r::m_o::k::a:

card_newmat.png
biofighter_banner_platform.png

Your title has been removed. We will do our best to make sure you do not get a custom member title in the future for any reason to avoid such a situation from happening again.

#252 Offline Restarting...

Restarting...
  • Members
  • Makuta Conquered!

• 562 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 04 2012 - 06:08 AM

Hey guys! I'm working on the next comic right now so I decided to show you a clip of it!Posted ImagePtolemaios you might get excited about this.

Edited by Feline Oneker, Jun 04 2012 - 06:14 AM.

#253 Online Reznas

Reznas
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 1,819 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 04 2012 - 12:32 PM

Wow, I haven't posted here in a while. Well, I guess now's the time, right? :P ANYWAYS, I like the new series you've got going on right now. It's getting a bit heated now that those two "Men Matoran in Black" have taken someone in. I like the whole concept of it all. You are also developing the character "Milly" in exceptional ways which has shown throughout the saga. You've done a very nice job, Oneker. I'm sorry I can't get to giving you a critique for each and every comic, but now that I've gotten a bit extremely far behind, it would take a very long post to critique them all. :PP.S. This stupid troll that has been ravaging around my computer keeps striking through my words, so sorry for the over usage of the strike-through.P.P.S Heck, I live in Russia. So make my character wield an AK-47 if you need to (Which is a nice way of saying that you totally have to put my character in the comic with an AK-47).-Rez

rc_banner.png

#254 Offline Restarting...

Restarting...
  • Members
  • Makuta Conquered!

• 562 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 04 2012 - 02:21 PM

Wow, I haven't posted here in a while. Well, I guess now's the time, right? :P ANYWAYS, I like the new series you've got going on right now. It's getting a bit heated now that those two "Men Matoran in Black" have taken someone in. I like the whole concept of it all. You are also developing the character "Milly" in exceptional ways which has shown throughout the saga. You've done a very nice job, Oneker. I'm sorry I can't get to giving you a critique for each and every comic, but now that I've gotten a bit extremely far behind, it would take a very long post to critique them all. :PP.S. This stupid troll that has been ravaging around my computer keeps striking through my words, so sorry for the over usage of the strike-through.P.P.S Heck, I live in Russia. So make my character wield an AK-47 if you need to (Which is a nice way of saying that you totally have to put my character in the comic with an AK-47).-Rez

Thanks Reznas!and here's the next comic! Click here!It might not be the end of Milly.You will have to find out soon.

#255 Offline Phantomesque

Phantomesque
  • Members

• 701 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 04 2012 - 02:45 PM

Hehe, Crossbucks. I wish she was gone for good.(BTW, You forgot to update the topic post with some of the newer comics...)~Gravity

Edited by Gravity Caiox, Jun 04 2012 - 02:45 PM.

EH5Tbhq.png

#256 Offline Makuta Luroka

Makuta Luroka
  • Members

• 930 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 04 2012 - 03:28 PM

excellent...now she is no longer a problem

card_newmat.png

Your title has been removed. We will do our best to make sure you do not get a custom member title in the future for any reason to avoid such a situation from happening again.

#257 Offline Restarting...

Restarting...
  • Members
  • Makuta Conquered!

• 562 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 05 2012 - 08:18 AM

Ok here's the next comic! Click here!I really need a new computer mouse! <_<

#258 Offline Soran

Soran
  • Members
  • Encountering Protodermis

• 823 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 05 2012 - 08:50 AM

Shes rich enough to afford a android? Well... that stinks. I was sure that Ptolemic was the reigning hero of the arc.Lie detector, eh? As long as Damuk has a needle then hes good. All he has to do is press the needle against his fore finger to which somehow helps trick the lie detector. I think it has to do with blood pressure or something (Since blood pressure as well as other things are monitored via wires on the person.)~Soran

#259 Offline Bearcat

Bearcat
  • Members
  • Submerged!

• 1,141 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 05 2012 - 11:47 AM

That's it...let's see here, ah yes, Milly-seeking bullets...

banner.png

Enjoy.

#260 Offline Restarting...

Restarting...
  • Members
  • Makuta Conquered!

• 562 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 06 2012 - 08:14 AM

Here's the next comic! Click here!I think the Nireda's Cousin Saga has ended for now but Milly hasn't gone home yet.Errors:In this comic the sky is daylight but in one of the previous comics showing sky, the sky was at sunset.

#261 Offline Makuta Luroka

Makuta Luroka
  • Members

• 930 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 06 2012 - 02:50 PM

@ sun error: perhaps the planet's rotation is retrograde. IE clockwise where the earth's is counter-clockwise.

card_newmat.png

#262 Online Emotionless

Emotionless
  • Members
  • Mata Nuian Protector Nuva

• 1,796 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 06 2012 - 03:06 PM

Here's the next comic! Click here!I think the Nireda's Cousin Saga has ended for now but Milly hasn't gone home yet.Errors:In this comic the sky is daylight but in one of the previous comics showing sky, the sky was at sunset.

I deeply despise lie detectors. Poor Damuk.

Nothing could prepare Sybre for the final battle.

In November, head down to Snax in the comic forum to see the battle that will determine the fate of Sybre.

Out of Snax

Coming to the comic forum November 17, 2014

Click here to go to Snax, the SybreNetX reboot!

#263 Offline Restarting...

Restarting...
  • Members
  • Makuta Conquered!

• 562 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 08 2012 - 10:08 AM

Here's a Comic I made! Click here!Its not to do with my comics series.

Edited by Feline Oneker, Jun 09 2012 - 04:43 PM.

#264 Online Emotionless

Emotionless
  • Members

• 1,796 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 08 2012 - 10:50 AM

Here's a Comic I made! Click here!Its not to do with my comics series.

The horror... the horror...

In November, head down to Snax in the comic forum to see the battle that will determine the fate of Sybre.

Out of Snax

#265 Offline Restarting...

Restarting...
  • Members
  • Makuta Conquered!

• 562 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 09 2012 - 11:06 AM

OK here's the next comic! Click here!The seriousness starts to happen.I'm thinking of changing the title again.Post please!

Edited by Feline Oneker, Jun 09 2012 - 05:16 PM.

#266 Offline Makuta Luroka

Makuta Luroka
  • Members

• 930 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 09 2012 - 07:26 PM

this is a very interesting turn of events. I think that, during the course of this arc, you should release any other aliens they captured, I agree with the latter thought as well, but I can only think of "The Adventures of Oneker," and it sounds lame.

card_newmat.png

#267 Offline Restarting...

Restarting...
  • Members
  • Makuta Conquered!

• 562 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 10 2012 - 05:48 AM

this is a very interesting turn of events. I think that, during the course of this arc, you should release any other aliens they captured, I agree with the latter thought as well, but I can only think of "The Adventures of Oneker," and it sounds lame.

The new title i'm thinking of is "The Feline Chronicles" is it good?

Edited by Feline Oneker, Jun 10 2012 - 05:48 AM.

#268 Online Reznas

Reznas
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 1,819 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 10 2012 - 06:27 AM

To be honest, I really don't find a need for you to change the title of your comics. The current title is just fine. But if you do really want to, I'd change it to something that doesn't have the word Feline in it, considering you've already used that in your current title. Perhaps something that has to do with extraterrestrial beings except using the word alien, of course. :P Or you can do something like, "The Accounts of Oneker", or something like that. But you don't have to listen to all my ranting, just do what you find best.Now, onto the comics. I somehow have gotten behind again. Just blame that evil troll of mine. He's been eating away a lot of my time. No, seriously, he ate a bunch of my time. But don't worry, he's asleep at the moment, so I have some time to critique your comics. First off, it is so relieving to see Milly out of the picture a bit. I was afraid I would actually use that AK47 of mine. But thanks to Ptolemaios, I didn't have to. Secondly, these "Matoran in Black" are getting serious. I am enjoying this little saga you have going on right now. I honestly have nothing to critique, Oneker. Keep up the good work! :)-Rez

rc_banner.png

#269 Online Emotionless

Emotionless
  • Members

• 1,796 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 10 2012 - 08:17 AM

OK here's the next comic! Click here!The seriousness starts to happen.I'm thinking of changing the title again.Post please!

P.A.C.A.X., hmmmm? More like P.E.R.I.S.H.E.D. in my book.

Out of Snax

#270 Offline Restarting...

Restarting...
  • Members
  • Makuta Conquered!

• 562 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 10 2012 - 08:34 AM

P.A.C.A.X., hmmmm? More like P.E.R.I.S.H.E.D. in my book.

It was hard thinking of an organization name for them. :PI was originally going to call it H.O.X.L standing for: Hunters of Extraterrestrial Life.

Edited by Feline Oneker, Jun 10 2012 - 08:49 AM.

#271 Offline Giggles

Giggles
  • Members
  • Swarm Scavenger

• 674 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 11 2012 - 06:53 AM

Cool, I hope kitty oneker gets away before they capture him.

ultimopreviewyeah.png

~ Noobicorn Inc ~

And follow Noobicorn Inc. on Twitter @noobicorn !

~ Dr. Giggles ~                                                           

#272 Offline Restarting...

Restarting...
  • Members
  • Makuta Conquered!

• 562 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 15 2012 - 05:06 PM

Here's an announcement! Click here!Its i've been suffering from hay fever! Click here!The next comic is completed just need to put the speech bubbles in!

Edited by Feline Oneker, Jun 15 2012 - 06:36 PM.

#273 Offline Restarting...

Restarting...
  • Members
  • Makuta Conquered!

• 562 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 17 2012 - 05:36 PM

OK here's the next comic! Click here!Thank you Soran for helping me find the Tree's in the 3rd, 4th and 5th panels.Didn't know what speech to put in the last panel.Post please!

#274 Offline Makuta Luroka

Makuta Luroka
  • Members

• 930 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 17 2012 - 08:25 PM

i've seen what they do... Teridax was appalled.

card_newmat.png

#275 Offline Restarting...

Restarting...
  • Members
  • Makuta Conquered!

• 562 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 19 2012 - 04:54 PM

OK here's the next comic! Click Here!Post please!

Edited by Feline Oneker, Jun 19 2012 - 05:13 PM.

#276 Offline Restarting...

Restarting...
  • Members
  • Makuta Conquered!

• 562 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 24 2012 - 06:26 AM

OK here's the next comic! Click here!Can you post this time please! :(

#277 Online Emotionless

Emotionless
  • Members

• 1,796 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 24 2012 - 01:57 PM

OK here's the next comic! Click here!Can you post this time please! :(

OMG A dog silhouette!And visions are not always good.

Out of Snax

#278 Offline Restarting...

Restarting...
  • Members
  • Makuta Conquered!

• 562 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 26 2012 - 10:23 AM

Next Comic! Click Here!The Silhouette person may be revealed in the next saga I think.

Edited by Oneker: Toa of Felines, Jun 26 2012 - 10:24 AM.

#279 Offline Athmos

Athmos
  • Members
  • Kohrak-Kal Attacks!

• 2,804 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 26 2012 - 10:48 AM

Cat vs. Dogs? I think I saw this coming...

WIP

#280 Online Emotionless

Emotionless
  • Members

• 1,796 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 26 2012 - 10:57 AM

Three dogs, I see. Try turning into a lion.

Out of Snax

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users