Should Krekka Have Died?

Kanakalackin

Ok. I'm assuming that most of us Bionicle veterans have seen LoMN at least once. But this one question hits me every time I watch it: should Krekka have died when Lhikan dropped that pendulum thing on his face? I mean, consider the physics of it. 10 ton object + face equals squish.

20630367175_89803378cf_m.jpg19614359428_333d55fdd4_m.jpg20062539664_c9b483986a_m.jpg

I have an Instagram page where you can see these pictures and more like them! Just click

HERE!

That was an empty vat for molten protodermis that got dropped on him. Despite how heavy even that should be, we've seen Toa get dropped from Knowledge towers, get thrown through mountains, and shot through walls by Rahkshi. Krekka's species is much bigger and stronger than Toa are, so a little bump on the head wouldn't have kept him down for more than a few minutes. Besides, it was never specified how big the vat was in comparison to Krekka. We just see an object falling towards his head. For all we know, it was no bigger than his hand and just left him dazed for a few seconds while he regained his bearings.

signoffffff.png

~Your friendly, neighborhood Shadow

sotpbanner.png

~Credit for Avatar and Banner goes to

NickonAquaMagna~

That was an empty vat for molten protodermis that got dropped on him. Despite how heavy even that should be, we've seen Toa get dropped from Knowledge towers, get thrown through mountains, and shot through walls by Rahkshi. Krekka's species is much bigger and stronger than Toa are, so a little bump on the head wouldn't have kept him down for more than a few minutes. Besides, it was never specified how big the vat was in comparison to Krekka. We just see an object falling towards his head. For all we know, it was no bigger than his hand and just left him dazed for a few seconds while he regained his bearings.

signoffffff.png

This basically is what I was going to say, but I'll say it again anyway. As stated in hte Dark Hunter Book Krekka is well above the srength of a toa and if you think about the above as well as the other things Toa do, then it should be legit that Krekka survived. The Dark Hunter Book doesn't frequently use the phrase "above the strength of a normal toa" for nothing. So, to sum things up Toa strong, Krekka REALLY STRONG, Krekka survive.

Let's see...

We've seen:

Matoran get struck by lightning that should kill, instead end up as Toa.

Makuta literally get turned back into flesh in a body that should not support it, yet survive.

Keetongu took quite the fall from the Coliseum.

Takutanuva got crushed under a door (granted, Takanuva "died", but Teridax survived).

The list goes on and on.

Suspension of disbelief. Krekka's really durable. Like, Nokia phone durable. And then probably some.

Undergoing Renovations...

Matoran get struck by lightning that should kill, instead end up as Toa.

If you are referring to the Red Star lightning, that was probably special energy that hit the matoran who's destiny was to become Toa. I think this incident is forgivable.

Makuta literally get turned back into flesh in a body that should not support it, yet survive.

Well, he was pretty disabled, and in a lot of pain. I guess it depends on how the armor is structured.

Keetongu took quite the fall from the Coliseum.

You got me there! By all rights, Keetongu should have been smashed. Especially since he is so old and already had been hit by shadow energy.

Takutanuva got crushed under a door (granted, Takanuva "died", but Teridax survived).

Well Teridax is a gas, and his armor was shattered. If Teridax was a physical being, he probably would be dead.

The BZPower Chat is alive!

Join at: http://xat.com/thebzpc

I am ToaN, from the N continuum...

let's take a few things into consideration for this. 1: Krekka is huge. I mean, I think he's 9 ft tall. to support himself, he would have to have immense strength and resistance. 2nd: all of the MU inhabitants we've seen, save Tren Krom, were mostly metal. metal is usually a lot stronger than human skin. something that would kill a human would only stun something like Krekka.

Previously known as Aiwendil.

If you're wondering how he eats and breathesAnd other science facts,Just repeat to yourself "It's just a show,I should really just relax."

Yeah, throughout Bionicle the physical side of things is completely illogical.

Thank you, BZPower staff. In the past, I wish I showed more appreciation for all that you do. From one Bionicle fan to another, thank you.